PDA

View Full Version : It's Raining America's First Black President

RotationSlimWang
11-05-2008, 03:51 PM
Just making the thread in advance for when he gets assassinated.

Sigh.

Blinken
11-05-2008, 03:53 PM
Love the new avatar. He seems to be very protected, behind bulletproof glass during his speech. He just needs a popemobile and everything will be fine.

Can't you just enjoy him winning for a week.

ADrunkPoet
11-05-2008, 03:56 PM
This thread is a bit disgusting.

Yablonowitz
11-05-2008, 03:59 PM
I can't wait until inauguration when Randy gets disappointed. He will come up with caveats galore though, no doubt. In fact there's nothing worse for randy than to be wrong that I would recommend keeping a tail on him until after Obama is in office.

Then I think he owes us all $20 from his cynicism fund.

RotationSlimWang
11-05-2008, 04:01 PM
I've never been happier or more confused. Think about it, guys--somebody actually fucked up the country so bad that DEMOCRACY WORKED.

Doesn't it boggle the mind? Like they fucked things up SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH that the general American public made the right decision.

Yablonowitz
11-05-2008, 04:01 PM
Love the new avatar. He seems to be very protected, behind bulletproof glass during his speech. He just needs a popemobile and everything will be fine.

Can't you just enjoy him winning for a week.

Are you kidding me? His cynicism is the bedrock of his identity, he's more depressed NOW than if McCain had won.

Edit - excessiveness

RotationSlimWang
11-05-2008, 04:02 PM
Keep your armchair psychiatry to yourself, please.

Blinken
11-05-2008, 04:09 PM
I've never been happier or more confused. Think about it, guys--somebody actually fucked up the country so bad that DEMOCRACY WORKED.

Doesn't it boggle the mind? Like they fucked things up SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH that the general American public made the right decision.

I agree 100% I can't believe we finaly got it right. I have been in such a good mood today because of this. Optimism is a strange feeling after years and years of cynicism

MissingPerson
11-05-2008, 04:15 PM

This thread pisses me off, but I still love it for this. Like a weird, ugly puppy.

emtgreg
11-05-2008, 04:15 PM
I agree 100% I can't believe we finaly got it right. I have been in such a good mood today because of this. Optimism is a strange feeling after years and years of cynicism

qtf

but yussir, i am worried that the righties will do something extreme...

allyjoy
11-05-2008, 04:57 PM
Told you so. It's not so wrong to believe in people, Randy.

RotationSlimWang
11-05-2008, 05:01 PM
Told you so. It's not so wrong to believe in people, Randy.

Don't have so much faith yet, Ally. Look at the reality--the tide only really swung in his favor when the economy turned. So let's look at the truth: people only overcame their gross stupidity and prejudices because somebody was fucking with their money. That's all.

Capitalism - 1
Democracy - .5

Now if he DOES get assassinated... was it still wrong to not believe in people?

Blinken
11-05-2008, 05:19 PM
He won't get assassinated for awhile at least, the secret service is not going to let first black president die before the inaguration. 3 or 4 years from now when his guard is down is a different story.

real talk
11-05-2008, 05:28 PM
Remember how Rotation Wang wanted the Democrats to run John Edwards because this country would never, ever elect a black man?

and looking at your avatar makes me laugh. Man, I am a funny son of a bitch.

oftheheartofthesoul
11-05-2008, 05:38 PM
You all asked for it.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1zzxCrO_oPI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1zzxCrO_oPI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

sbessiso
11-05-2008, 06:00 PM
People finally fucking listened to Oprah

MissingPerson
11-05-2008, 06:02 PM
Does that make Oprah's 9,000 penis'ed paedophile thing true, too?

sbessiso
11-05-2008, 06:10 PM
.......what?.....

MissingPerson
11-05-2008, 06:17 PM
Oprah got pranked a while back by 4chan/ anonymous, they fed her message board some completely bullshit and she aired it.

If you can watch her say these things with a straight face, yours is a mightier soul than mine:

slDAPms8Tvs

boarderwoozel3
11-05-2008, 06:25 PM
^

Snap! Oprah is calling out shakemaker113 and marooko!

SFChrissy
11-05-2008, 06:46 PM
I wonder how those 2 men felt last night 'bout oprah leaning against them from behind restin both her elbows on their shoulders?

sbessiso
11-05-2008, 06:47 PM
omg chrissy!! I was thinking the same thing! I was trying to pay attention to that beautiful speech but my mind wandered a bit with that thought. I just love Lady O ever so much