PDA

View Full Version : Friends for 4nights 3days "till next year"

monkeytack
02-06-2007, 07:55 PM
My 2friends n I started this tradition in 04", we camped out in 1 of the parking lots and made couple of numerous coach friends, we had a hell of a great time. So in 05" we did the same thing, but we were well prepare that time, we camped out in the parking lot again n met up with the 04" friends we provided drinks n bbq and great time. During these 3 past years we've been growing in groups of people. So we suggest people who want to hang out should look for a White trcuck with a flag made out of toilet paper or some bright shirt, its easy to spot. We've always parked next to the campers(Tents) i believe lot #4, if im not wrong. For carpools in the LA area you can reach my temp#90977165716 or search for "extraordinary finger" in myspace. Hope you guys find us !PEACE!

Ps: If any1 is meeting us please pitch in (not with money)with any kind of food and drinks. Our budget won't satisfy every1 (we r just normal people) if you're not able to pitch in "No worries" its about having a great time..........

FromTheColonyOfBirchmen
02-08-2007, 10:52 AM
I'll bring paper plates, napkins, cups, plastic silverware, and a trash bag!

monkeytack
03-15-2007, 08:36 PM
Sounds great, r u freakin serious b-cuz this is for real there's at least 10 of us, counting you. just bing the plates its to much.

anna-v
03-15-2007, 08:44 PM
oh sounds cool

maybe ill stop by if i see u guys

monkeytack
03-15-2007, 08:55 PM
and I can't wait to get my pringles pop take it easy, just look for the tall pvc pipe with something hanging off it peace!

slurpee
03-16-2007, 06:13 PM
I will be there with tons of money and food for everyone. Ill be the guy with the sandals.