PDA

View Full Version : Tessa is Awesome

HowToDisappear
02-06-2007, 03:14 PM
http://www.thecolorturning.com/press/press_photos/sm/tct04.jpg
http://www.tech2.com/media/images/uploads/2006/05/lost2.jpg
http://www.popmatters.com/music/interviews/images/hanson-051014.jpg
http://msnbcmedia1.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/061120/061120_heroes_hmed_3p.hmedium.jpg
I got it today...thank you, thank you!!!

bartelby
02-06-2007, 03:44 PM
oooo - what did you get?

HowToDisappear
02-06-2007, 03:53 PM
Glasshouse ticket.

schoolofruckus
02-06-2007, 03:58 PM
No, no, no.....Tessa is gay.

Not to say that one can't be gay and awesome at the same time....but "Tessa is awesome" just doesn't work.

tessalasset
02-06-2007, 04:01 PM
i dont think ive ever laughed so loud at a thread here. BEST THREAD EVER!

Jenniehoo
02-06-2007, 11:56 PM
Tessa being awesome is so 2004.

woogie846
02-07-2007, 05:34 AM
Lost is tonight!! They really need to pick it up a notch, however. I predict that if they go at the pace that they were at last time, Lost will not make it to a Season 4.

kroqken
04-05-2007, 09:40 PM
Tessa is awesome. I would love to meet some awesome girl where I would truly feel that I was not out of her league. I just got rejected by an artist girl that goes to FIDM in LA and rejection hurts SO MUCH! I would love to have my first girlfriend of the 21st century sometime before 2007 expires.

tessalasset
04-05-2007, 09:44 PM
I would love to meet some awesome girl where I would truly feel that I was not out of her league.Wow, just...wow.

PineapplePete
04-05-2007, 09:58 PM
haha its a complement...sorta

tessalasset
04-05-2007, 09:59 PM
No comment. I love you Ken.

kroqken
04-05-2007, 10:06 PM
Thanks for the love Tessa, even though it is hard for me to crack a smile right now when the girl I like is having a bootie call with her mean ex boyfriend in Orange County right now while a nice guy who did everything for her (ME!!!!!!!!) gets treated like s**t. Green Day was right about nice guys (they are also right politically but that is another story).

breakjaw
04-05-2007, 10:23 PM
Don't mean to break in here but man fuck her! (that FIDM bitch not Tessa! obviously)
Most of us guys have been in your spot and while we can be competitive dicks sometimes I think alot of us have felt the pain you are experiencing of being screwed over by an unfeeling bitch,so all I will say is...
it gets better,you get stronger(if that's the word,more jaded is more like it)and sometimes those girls call you like 5 years later saying they're sorry and shit,and that's almost worth the pain you are going through now.

ewiggy
04-05-2007, 10:28 PM
fuck orange county. god.

kroqken
04-05-2007, 10:39 PM
Thanks for the advice, but it is so hard on me. I have bought this girl tons of CDs, paid for a Uhaul to help her move, bought her meals and even bought her a ticket to Mew convert this Saturday night at the Henry Fonda and she does not want me to go with her. I always had to go out to Koreatown to see her, she hardly ever came to Sherman Oaks to see me. I guess I am just very sad tonight, I have been crying a lot and have had trouble working and concentrating on my normal activities. I guess I could get over her by finding someone else but I really felt this girl was the right one (soulmate shit).

breakjaw
04-05-2007, 10:44 PM
Trust me I know how you feel,and so do most guys unless they are Orlando Bloom.Girls expect guys to pay for everything,so don't feel taken advantage of.This has happened to everyone I know.

JustSteve
04-06-2007, 12:25 AM
livejournal?

i'm a nice guy and "finished last" for a long, long time...didn't date in high school, barely dated in my early to mid 20's, but a few years ago i met the greatest girl and it was completely unexpected. we now have a 14 month old daughter and an amazing relationship. that's the thing, you can't look for a relationship, a relationship will find you when the time is right.

this chick was your soulmate???

look at what you wrote:
"I have bought this girl tons of CDs, paid for a Uhaul to help her move, bought her meals and even bought her a ticket to Mew convert this Saturday night at the Henry Fonda and she does not want me to go with her. I always had to go out to Koreatown to see her, she hardly ever came to Sherman Oaks to see me."

that ain't a soulmate, that's a greedy, coniving bitch taking advantage of a nice guy. fuck her...

kroqken
04-06-2007, 01:09 AM
Yeah, and she gets so emotional over the LITTLEST THINGS. I once went there at 2:00AM to help her with a cockroach and she flipped out on me ten minutes later, I had to scramble to get back home that night. She thinks I say the wrong thing when I do not because she over interprets and overanalyzes everything for something bad tht is not there. It sucks when I put my heart out and get shit on.

psychic friend
04-06-2007, 07:24 AM
ken you should go on "blind date"

TomAz
04-06-2007, 07:27 AM
livejournal?

i'm a nice guy and "finished last" for a long, long time...didn't date in high school, barely dated in my early to mid 20's, but a few years ago i met the greatest girl and it was completely unexpected. we now have a 14 month old daughter and an amazing relationship. that's the thing, you can't look for a relationship, a relationship will find you when the time is right.

this chick was your soulmate???

look at what you wrote:
"I have bought this girl tons of CDs, paid for a Uhaul to help her move, bought her meals and even bought her a ticket to Mew convert this Saturday night at the Henry Fonda and she does not want me to go with her. I always had to go out to Koreatown to see her, she hardly ever came to Sherman Oaks to see me."

that ain't a soulmate, that's a greedy, coniving bitch taking advantage of a nice guy. fuck her...

or, it's a guy who thinks buying a girl things will solidify his relationship with her.

Courtney
04-06-2007, 07:32 AM
I have bought this girl tons of CDs, paid for a Uhaul to help her move, bought her meals and even bought her a ticket to Mew convert this Saturday night at the Henry Fonda and she does not want me to go with her.

If you're giving this girl gifts with the expectation of getting something from her in return, that's just slimy. Gifts should be given unconditionally, without any expectation of her owing you something in return. Otherwise, it's not a gift, it's a payment for services yet rendered, and that's icky.

EDIT: Not to deviate too far from the original thread, I would like to echo the sentiment of Tessa being awesome. She should post more.

TomAz
04-06-2007, 07:33 AM
that's what I meant to say, only Courtney said it better cuz she's a girl and all.

Courtney
04-06-2007, 07:38 AM
that's what I meant to say, only Courtney said it better cuz she's a girl and all.

Thanks Tom, but I'm really only paraphrasing the much more eloquent thoughts of Derrida in Given Time: Counterfeit Money.