PDA

View Full Version : The Official Bonnaroo 2009 Coachella Board thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116

Backwater
01-15-2009, 03:25 PM
Well I'm the hippie, so there's never any hate coming from me.

TommyboyUNM
01-15-2009, 03:26 PM
I could be wrong, but I don't think Tim had your engagement in mind when he called Eugene a "***".

ShyGuy75
01-15-2009, 03:26 PM
STP rules! Saw them on NYE. Final show of a 70 show tour and Weiland still brought the pain for the hometown die hards. backwater, it is hard to explain certain things to kids who were 7 years old when heroin induced STP was killing it.

N37GYxUsjS8

Backwater
01-15-2009, 03:30 PM
I could be wrong, but I don't think Tim had your engagement in mind when he called Eugene a "***".

You could also be right. I'm happy about you and your engagement Josh, but I personally don't think GB makes any good music. When I say "***" I don't mean gay. That shit is completely played out. I mean "not a good frontman" or a good band.

Mr. Dylanja
01-15-2009, 03:31 PM

I really wanna sig this Timmy.

HEADSTRUCK
01-15-2009, 03:32 PM

I knew it you dirty son of a bitch

Backwater
01-15-2009, 03:34 PM
STP rules! Saw them on NYE. Final show of a 70 show tour and Weiland still brought the pain for the hometown die hards. backwater, it is hard to explain certain things to kids who were 7 years old when heroin induced STP was killing it.

Yep. I'm actually only a couple years older than these guys so age isn't really a factor at all. However, the fact that I've done a bunch of smack and it took some of my friends' lives, might have a little something to do with. STP fucking rules, recognize, fags

rage patton
01-15-2009, 03:35 PM
You could also be right. I'm happy about you and your engagement Josh, but I personally don't think GB makes any good music. When I say "***" I don't mean gay. That shit is completely played out. I mean "not a good frontman" or a good band.

Just curious, where did you see Gogol Bordello live? If you say Coachella 08, you haven't seen a real Gogol Bordello show. And thats fine if you don't like the music. I know plenty of people who have gone to Gogol Bordello shows not liking the music, and coming out still not being too fond of the music... but saying they had the time of their lives at the show. Part of that is undoubtably due to Eugene Hutz's frantic, theatrical showman ship. He is undoubtably an excellent frontman.

I never said Scott Weiland was not a good frontman. He is good in certain respects. But he is most certainly not one of the best frontman of all time. That is all I was claiming. I didn't insult Scott Weiland or STP... so I just don't see why you had to bring Eugene Hutz and Gogol Bordello into this.

Sushov23
01-15-2009, 03:35 PM
the racs at Bonnaroo sounded great, not as good as Coachella, but it was close to epic at the roo also. Lolla was dissapointing so that is as far as I will bring it up.

amyzzz
01-15-2009, 03:36 PM
Gogol and STP BOTH suck. There.

TommyboyUNM
01-15-2009, 03:38 PM

:pulse

MissingPerson
01-15-2009, 03:38 PM
Amyzzz - Natural Born Diplomat.

Nice work, A.

pancakespancakes
01-15-2009, 03:40 PM
STP fucking rules, recognize, fags

Can I sig this? PLEASE?

I'm afraid I have to agree. But I respect them both. And I do have a special place in my heart for STP because they're "hometown heroes" for me. Not exactly San Diego's favorite sons, just sayin...

amyzzz
Now go cool off in the corner, boys.

Sushov23
Just curious, where did you see Gogol Bordello live? If you say Coachella 08, you haven't seen a real Gogol Bordello show. And thats fine if you don't like the music. I know plenty of people who have gone to Gogol Bordello shows not liking the music, and coming out still not being too fond of the music... but saying they had the time of their lives at the show. Part of that is undoubtably due to Eugene Hutz's frantic, theatrical showman ship. He is undoubtably an excellent frontman.

I never said Scott Weiland was not a good frontman. He is good in certain respects. But he is most certainly not one of the best frontman of all time. That is all I was claiming. I didn't insult Scott Weiland or STP... so I just don't see why you had to bring Eugene Hutz and Gogol Bordello into this.

PERSONAL ATTACK, he knows we are the biggest Gogol fans on this board. Tim, have you seen Gogol live? Detour doesn't count either. you weren't even paying attention, I do remember you saying it wasn't bad.

Sushov23
01-15-2009, 03:41 PM

I'm going to need all the FAIL pics people can find for this.

HEADSTRUCK
01-15-2009, 03:43 PM
i love how you guys say that certain Gogol shows dont count.....so they are only good at some shows?

amyzzz
01-15-2009, 03:43 PM
I've seen em live, and I wasn't that interested. I respect what Eugene did for ragey, but I can't call that music.

pancakespancakes
01-15-2009, 03:44 PM
the racs at Bonnaroo sounded great, not as good as Coachella

??!?!?!?!??

Were you there this year Sushov? Or are you watching the internet thing??

Because if you were there, uhh... well, I just don't know what to say :nono

Sushov23
01-15-2009, 03:44 PM
i love how you guys say that certain Gogol shows dont count.....so they are only good at some shows?

I only said what I said about detour, because Tim and I hung out, and he wasn't even paying attention. I don't think he has ever given them a chance. Josh, Coachella 08 counts.

Backwater
01-15-2009, 03:45 PM
Just curious, where did you see Gogol Bordello live?

Vegoose. I left and saw Battles.

Can I sig this? PLEASE?

Yes, please.

Sushov23
01-15-2009, 03:46 PM
??!?!?!?!??

Were you there this year Sushov? Or are you watching the internet thing??

Because if you were there, uhh... well, I just don't know what to say :nono

I wasn't there but I have the videos for the performances from Coachella, Lolla, and i'm just now watching the roo from that 365 thing. I can say Coachella> The Roo>Lolla> the show in SD(weak, but I understand because Jack was sick as fuck/or strung out).

HEADSTRUCK
01-15-2009, 03:47 PM

that one prob doesnt count either Tim.

TommyboyUNM

I bet Vegoose doesn't count either.

pancakespancakes
I've seen em live, and I wasn't that interested. I respect what Eugene did for ragey, but I can't call that music.

I'm with you. I definitely get the appeal. Just not for me. It's all too silly. I don't get how people take that band seriously. They need some serious songs thrown into the mix, methinks.

And I've seen them live four times, which is insane... (all at festivals)... but the only set I watched all the way through was Coach 08. Which I just did to get a front row spot for the Jacket. But holy shit, that was painful. It was SO hot that day, and with all the moshing, I don't think I've ever been so sweaty in my entire life. I don't remember anything about the music other than it just fucking never ended!

rage patton
01-15-2009, 03:48 PM
I have seen OK Gogol shows and A-FUCKING-MAZING Gogol shows. I always have a great time though.

My Gogol shows
1. Coachella 07
2. Commodore Oct 11/08
3. Commodore Oct 10/08
4/5. Coachella 08
4/5. Vegoose 07
6. Bumbershoot 07

The first 3 were all EXCELLENT shows. Coachella 08 and Vegoose 07 were fun shows, but nowhere near as good as the previous 3. I attribute it to 2 reasons. Shorter set times and crowd. Not that the crowd was bad, just could have been better. Their Bumbershoot show was lame due to the intensely lame crowd. Just a bunch of drunk assholes pushing each other. No dancing. LAME.

HEADSTRUCK
I wasn't there but I have the videos for the performances from Coachella, Lolla, and i'm just now watching the roo from that 365 thing. I can say Coachella> The Roo>Lolla> the show in SD(weak, but I understand because Jack was sick as fuck/or strung out).

Salah tells me Roo was better then coachella and as fellow Jack lover i trust him.

Backwater
The only reason I brought Gogol into this was because that's the first thing that came to my mind when you said Scott being one of the best frontmen HAS to be a joke. Gogol is a joke. I'm not about to talk shit about Tom Waits, Mike Patton or anyone else that both of us love, but you talking shit about STP .... made me think of Gogol, that's it, nothing personal man.

HEADSTRUCK
01-15-2009, 03:50 PM
I have seen OK Gogol shows and A-FUCKING-MAZING Gogol shows. I always have a great time though.

My Gogol shows
1. Coachella 07
2. Commodore Oct 11/08
3. Commodore Oct 10/08
4/5. Coachella 08
4/5. Vegoose 07
6. Bumbershoot 07

If the coachella doesnt even count how is it number 4???

amyzzz
01-15-2009, 03:50 PM
I guess the better coach performance was in 07, but I wasn't about to miss Bjork! God, was she amazing. I can see why her fans are so nuts.

pancakespancakes
01-15-2009, 03:51 PM
Yes, please.

I would, but the more I think about it, the irony would be lost on a lot of people. Seeing as how I designate myself a Ben Harper fan already in my sig, I'm sure most people would take the STP gag as some sort of serious remark. But I'm still considering! Still not sure how you meant it but regardless, funniest sentence I've read on this board in a while...

Wow. I guess clearly you just had to be there then. Why did you like Coachella that much? (Assuming you were physically present for that one?) Because for me it goes Bonnaroo>>>>>San Diego>>Coachella. Not that Coachella was bad, it was just average, and a bit too short...

Sushov23
01-15-2009, 03:51 PM
for me it's:
1. SD HOB 07
2. Coachella 08
3. The Grove of Anaheim Oct,08
4. Vegoose 07
5. Lolla 08
6. LA detour 08.

Sushov23
01-15-2009, 03:52 PM
Salah tells me Roo was better then coachella and as fellow Jack lover i trust him.

I don't trust him when it comes to epicness on any show because the amount of drugs he takes. INVALID. Listen to the audio, and watch the videos, they don't lie.

HEADSTRUCK
01-15-2009, 03:55 PM
I don't trust him when it comes to epicness on any show because the amount of drugs he takes. INVALID. Listen to the audio, and watch the videos, they don't lie.

i dont trust your use of epic all the time. I trust anyone that was at the show before somebody that sees the video. A large part of the show is the energy the crowd also provides. I take plenty of drugs at shows and that doesnt mean I cant hear and see the show.

Backwater
the irony would be lost on a lot of people. I'm sure most people would take the STP gag as some sort of serious remark.

... but it wasn't a gag at all. I'm completely serious about STP haters being faggots. I owe all of my masculinity to Scott and his heroin.

Sushov23
Wow. I guess clearly you just had to be there then. Why did you like Coachella that much? (Assuming you were physically present for that one?) Because for me it goes Bonnaroo>>>>>San Diego>>Coachella. Not that Coachella was bad, it was just average, and a bit too short...

The sunset, the setting, the performance. They just went all out. I was there for the record. You actually liked the SD performance? Now that was a short set for being a solo set. They played an hour and 10 minutes(I timed it). It was basically the same length as coachella. To me based on the audio/video Coachella was better.

TommyboyUNM
01-15-2009, 03:56 PM
Sushy, if you were at Coachella and only heard/saw the Bonnaroo performance then I don't think your opinion is valid either. I was at the Roo show and it was GREAT. I've heard the Coachella show and I have my opinions, but I bet they are biased because I was there for one of the shows.

rage patton
01-15-2009, 03:57 PM
The only reason I brought Gogol into this was because that's the first thing that came to my mind when you said Scott being one of the best frontmen HAS to be a joke. Gogol is a joke. I'm not about to talk shit about Tom Waits, Mike Patton or anyone else that both of us love, but you talking shit about STP .... made me think of Gogol, that's it, nothing personal man.

I wasn't talking shit about STP man. And saying Scott Weiland is a better front man than Maynard is a fucking joke. Have you seen Tool live? Maynard is infinately better than Scott Weiland. I would say Maynard is one of the best frontmen of all time. Also, Gogol Bordello are not a joke. If you call their music a joke, you are calling all eastern european and balkan music a joke. Their music is faithfully rooted in easten europe and fused with the energy of punk.

If the coachella doesnt even count how is it number 4???

I have seen Gogol 6 times. Coachella 08 being one of them. In my ranking of Gogol Bordello shows, it would rank 4th. It ranks in that position because it wasn't a full on Gogol Bordello show. They didn't get thier full 2 hours they usually get and the crowd was only OK. In the Mojave tent in 07 is how a crowd should be. I only said to Backwater if he saw Gogol at Coachella 08, it doesn't REALLY count because Gogol Bordello are capable of being far better.

pancakespancakes
01-15-2009, 03:57 PM

Alright, now this statement is just kind of annoying... clearly everyone who was at both shows knows they were world's better at the Roo, I know I'm not alone here, I just think you have a bit of a bias because you were present at Coachella... again, prove it to me if I'm wrong, find someone else on the internet who was at the Roo, and any other Raconteurs performance this year. That one was considered among the best Raconteurs sets of 2008 from what I have read on Raconteurs fansites/message boards. All the more amazing considering it was in broad daylight.

And for the record, I'm straight edge! :D

Sushov23
01-15-2009, 03:58 PM
i dont trust your use of epic all the time. I trust anyone that was at the show before somebody that sees the video. A large part of the show is the energy the crowd also provides. I take plenty of drugs at shows and that doesnt mean I cant hear and see the show.

use of epic??????????? ok. I do agree drugs and alcohol can make any show better, but it also changes the perception of how good the show really is. That cannot be denied, it's just how it is. Also I'm not attacking you or salah, do don't take it that way.

Backwater
01-15-2009, 03:59 PM
you are calling all eastern european and balkan music a joke.

yep

Sushov23
01-15-2009, 03:59 PM
Sushy, if you were at Coachella and only heard/saw the Bonnaroo performance then I don't think your opinion is valid either. I was at the Roo show and it was GREAT. I've heard the Coachella show and I have my opinions, but I bet they are biased because I was there for one of the shows.

true, I don't really remember the racs show at coachella(I was too excited for The Verve. I'm basing my decision on watching the videos/and listening to the audio.

Sushov23
01-15-2009, 04:01 PM
Alright, now this statement is just kind of annoying... clearly everyone who was at both shows knows they were world's better at the Roo, I know I'm not alone here, I just think you have a bit of a bias because you were present at Coachella... again, prove it to me if I'm wrong, find someone else on the internet who was at the Roo, and any other Raconteurs performance this year. That one was considered among the best Raconteurs sets of 2008 from what I have read on Raconteurs fansites/message boards. All the more amazing considering it was in broad daylight.

I want to know, did you really enjoy the SD show?

HEADSTRUCK

Salah was at both and he says ROO was better. I was at the coachella show tih him and it was great but i trust what he say cause he was there. You were also there and say the samething. Sushy was not there plain and simple.

rage patton
yep

I can see if you don't like the music, but how can you call an entire culture's music a joke?

pancakespancakes
01-15-2009, 04:02 PM
... but it wasn't a gag at all.

Alright well I'm not sigging it then, out of respect. You didn't mean it humorously. But you have to comprehend how hilarious that sounds!

TommyboyUNM
01-15-2009, 04:03 PM
true, I don't really remember the racs show at coachella(I was too excited for The Verve. I'm basing my decision on watching the videos/and listening to the audio.

You're not getting the entire tale or perspective from the video/audio. I really still think you're a little biased because you were at Coachella. Which is understandable. I stated my biases from being at Bonnaroo. I have no clue if that performance was better than Coachella's, I just know they rocked my shit at Roo.

HEADSTRUCK
I have seen Gogol 6 times. Coachella 08 being one of them. In my ranking of Gogol Bordello shows, it would rank 4th. It ranks in that position because it wasn't a full on Gogol Bordello show. They didn't get thier full 2 hours they usually get and the crowd was only OK. In the Mojave tent in 07 is how a crowd should be. I only said to Backwater if he saw Gogol at Coachella 08, it doesn't REALLY count because Gogol Bordello are capable of being far better.
so you have seen them and 3 times they were good and the other 3 they were not? seems like shitty odds to me. Dont get me wrong I am not trying to bash them but figure out the reasoning for this.

Blinken
So thanks to all the RHCP talk, i spent the day listening to blood sugar sex magic, californication, by the way, and now the self titled. I did some research about the Roo rumors and this is what I found.

The official...or...or you can leave it on and I can just say, the official, the official news is just that there's no plans to do anything and we're on a hiatus of an undefinite...of an indefinite length. (Mhm...) Yeah, there's, there's just absolutely no plans to do anything and, and uh, yeah, that's it. Yeah, we worked really hard for ten years and, um, you know, there's other things in life.

John Frusciante, 01/05/09
http://www.invisible-movement.net/articles/transcripts/20090105-musicradar/7

But then a few days later this popped up

Successful dance producer Paul Oakenfold revealed to us that he is currently in the studio working with the band on a tune for his latest album!

"I'm working on a track I've done with the Red Hot Chili Peppers (for my album)" he said. "I'm trying to find a sound for the record; I'm looking for dirtier rougher rhythms with strong songs".

http://www.take40.com/news/15379/the-red-hot-chili-peppers-making-new-music

So maybe John was covering something up . . . Roo maybe . . .

TommyboyUNM
01-15-2009, 04:04 PM
The BonnaCrew is argumentative this evening and I kinda like it!

Backwater
Wow rage, you're really fucking yourself over here. So one band represents a whole culture and all of their music? Yeah, I'm racist or something because Gogol has no good songs.

Smoke a bowl.

Sushov23
You're not getting the entire tale or perspective from the video/audio. I really still think you're a little biased because you were at Coachella. Which is understandable. I stated my biases from being at Bonnaroo. I have no clue if that performance was better than Coachella's, I just know they rocked my shit at Roo.

All i'm saying is the sound is better. Nothing more, I go to a lot of shows, I know crowd, and atmosphere has a huge effect on how great a show can be. Either way the racs killed it in 08.

rage patton
01-15-2009, 04:05 PM
so you have seen them and 3 times they were good and the other 3 they were not? seems like shitty odds to me. Dont get me wrong I am not trying to bash them but figure out the reasoning for this.

Are you think? Did you not read what I said? The other 3 times they were still great. I still enjoyed the show. They were just not AS good as some of the others times I have seen them. It is not that hard to comprehend.

Surely you have seen a few artists multiple times where one time they blew your mind and another time they were simply not as good. That is all I am saying.

pancakespancakes
01-15-2009, 04:05 PM
I want to know, did you really enjoy the SD show?

I pretty much loved it. But that I now know it was only 1 hour 10 minutes I find pretty surprising. I was front row for it, on Jack's side, so I think I have a little bias. I was just insanely excited for that, and it really lived up to what I thought it would be. But it was also the only time I saw this year with the full setup/lights/extras that you get with a headlining set, so on top of that it was great. But now that you tell me how long it was, I have reconsidered my opinion of the show, or at least, my objective recollection...

HEADSTRUCK
01-15-2009, 04:07 PM
Are you think? Did you not read what I said? The other 3 times they were still great. I still enjoyed the show. They were just not AS good as some of the others times I have seen them. It is not that hard to comprehend.

Surely you have seen a few artists multiple times where one time they blew your mind and another time they were simply not as good. That is all I am saying.

I did read what you said and IMO if the show doesnt count it isnt GREAT like you are saying now.

rage patton
Wow rage, you're really fucking yourself over here. So one band represents a whole culture and all of their music? Yeah, I'm racist or something because Gogol has no good songs.

Smoke a bowl.

Im not saying you are racist. I was just arguing your claim that Gogol Bordello was a joke. They are not a joke. You can dislike their music, but they are not a joke.

pancakespancakes
You're not getting the entire tale or perspective from the video/audio.

This is a really really really epic understatement.

The BonnaCrew is argumentative this evening and I kinda like it!

It's good hearty discussion! :thu

TommyboyUNM
Hey Blinken, I promise not to bash RHCP if they get announced for Roo. In fact, I'll be right there with you, Salah and flapjacks. Puffing on some ganja and enjoying Under The Bridge.

rage patton
01-15-2009, 04:09 PM
I did read what you said and IMO if the show doesnt count it isnt GREAT like you are saying now.

Please show me where I said Gogol Bordello's show at Coachella 08 doesn't count.

Sushov23
I pretty much loved it. But that I now know it was only 1 hour 10 minutes I find pretty surprising. I was front row for it, on Jack's side, so I think I have a little bias. I was just insanely excited for that, and it really lived up to what I thought it would be. But it was also the only time I saw this year with the full setup/lights/extras that you get with a headlining set, so on top of that it was great. But now that you tell me how long it was, I have reconsidered my opinion of the show, or at least, my objective recollection...

dude, I have a feeling we were close to each other then. I was on his side also, like 2-3 people back. CRAZY. Yeah, also they didn't do Salute your solution, and few other stand out songs. I have the setlist somewhere, let me look for it.

TommyboyUNM
Please show me where I said Gogol Bordello's show at Coachella 08 doesn't count as a Gogol Bordello show.

Sushy may have said this actually.

Backwater
Two years from now, Gogol will be considered a joke.

rage patton
01-15-2009, 04:11 PM
No they wont.

TommyboyUNM
01-15-2009, 04:11 PM
It's a fucking battle royale in here! Hey Tim, Pixies fucking blow.

pancakespancakes
01-15-2009, 04:12 PM
All i'm saying is the sound is better. Nothing more, I go to a lot of shows, I know crowd, and atmosphere has a huge effect on how great a show can be.

But that's the thing... can't you have seen the setlist?! The ten-minute Blue Vein solo, the epicly drawn-out Store Bought Bones, the Keep it Clean cover? Just sayin, they really bring their A-game at a festival like Bonnaroo, regardless of crowd & atmosphere. Even though I love Coachella more than anything else in the world, I just don't think bands like them really bring it at festivals like that the way they do a festival like Bonnaroo. Maybe it's just the 90+ minute set time, I dunno.

HEADSTRUCK
Just curious, where did you see Gogol Bordello live? If you say Coachella 08, you haven't seen a real Gogol Bordello

so maybe you didnt say it didn count that was sushy but i guess it just wasnt a real show.....it was however still great?

Sushov23
if RHCP do play the roo, I will be the most excited person on this whole board. RHCP are my fav. band. I'll fucking buy my ticket without looking at the rest of the lineup, and I will camp out like salah did for the white stripes.

Blinken
Mike Patton blows goats.

rage patton
It's a fucking battle royale in here! Hey Tim, Pixies fucking blow.

Hahahaha!

Backwater
Hey Tim, Pixies fucking blow.

I agree, well at least Kim does. That's why Gigantic was written.

pancakespancakes

Look, I'm certainly not a Gogol fan, but you have to be kidding me here...

rage patton
01-15-2009, 04:13 PM
Mike Patton blows goats.

I don't even know enough about your person taste to make an insult...

Eminem blows goats?

Sushov23
Sushy may have said this actually.

it wasn't me, look it up before you make dumbass posts.

HEADSTRUCK
All i'm saying is the sound is better. Nothing more, I go to a lot of shows, I know crowd, and atmosphere has a huge effect on how great a show can be. Either way the racs killed it in 08.

dont trip as you are back peddling

HEADSTRUCK
01-15-2009, 04:14 PM
it wasn't me, look it up before you make dumbass posts.
you said the detour show doesnt count

Mr. Dylanja
01-15-2009, 04:15 PM
EFF BECK!

Blinken
I don't even know enough about your person taste to make an insult...

Eminem blows goats?

He might, who knows what they do for kicks in Michigan.

Sushov23
you said the detour show doesnt count

I said it doesn't count for tim, because him and I where mostly talking, and he wasn't paying attention. Read the entire post.

faxman75
01-15-2009, 04:16 PM
All of your arguments are ridiculous. Everyone ends up back peddling. Fuck you all.

How do I know? I'm someone who argues for the sake of arguing.

Sushov23
EFF BECK!

oh no, Salah is going to kill you at chella now. For the record TOOL blows(this according to Salah).

rage patton
All of your arguments are ridiculous. Everyone ends up back peddling. Fuck you all.

Bandanas blow goats!

HEADSTRUCK
I said it doesn't count for tim, because him and I where mostly talking, and he wasn't paying attention. Read the entire post.

i did read the entire post.....why do you think tim was talking? cause he want being entertained

Mr. Dylanja
01-15-2009, 04:17 PM
oh no, Salah is going to kill you at chella now. For the record TOOL blows(this according to Salah).

I'm pretty sure Salah blows (according to Salah).

Blinken
I have almost started an EFFFF BECK at least 20 times.

TommyboyUNM
Just curious, where did you see Gogol Bordello live? If you say Coachella 08, you haven't seen a real Gogol Bordello show.

I only said what I said about detour, because Tim and I hung out, and he wasn't even paying attention. I don't think he has ever given them a chance. Josh, Coachella 08 counts.

My apologies, Sushy. I got confused and thought you said it because Ragey denied it. But it turns out Ragey did say something to that effect.

Mr. Dylanja

You should make a thread about it!

Mr. Dylanja
01-15-2009, 04:19 PM
FIDDY CENT > JAY-Z

TommyboyUNM

Wilco just might be the worst band I've ever heard in my life.

Blinken
So the real Roo Clues start coming out tomorrow.

pancakespancakes
MUSIC FESTIVALS BLOW. Discuss.

Sushov23
My apologies, Sushy. I got confused and thought you said it because Ragey denied it. But it turns out Ragey did say something to that effect.

It's cool. I can't believe this whole arguing stared 3 pages back because of fucking STP. Of all bands in the world.

Mr. Dylanja
01-15-2009, 04:20 PM
That's why nobody should EVER talk shit about Maynard.

Blinken
TUPAC IS BETTER THAN BIGGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Sayin.

pancakespancakes
I still think Sushov is I-N-S-A-N-E for what he said about Raconteurs Coachella > Raconteurs Bonnaroo. :rolleyes

rage patton
Its funny, I wanted to continue you this thread in the Tool direction. But Backwater had to bring up Gogol. Backwater, you also never answered my question. Have you ever seen Tool live?

mattpach
01-15-2009, 04:21 PM
Wow the last decent thread had now fallen apart like the rest of the message board.

Disappointing.
:nono

Mr. Dylanja
Sushy IS insane, all that tranny talk set a fire under his ass!

Sushov23
FIDDY CENT > JAY-Z

Yeah at who is the biggest pussy. HOVA dylan, don't lie to yourself. Also ALL WHITE RAPPERS> Better then Black Rappers(this according to Paulb) Even though he is kidding around. ALSO FUCK BIG, that fucking blunt smoking, fat ass.
Also MMJ Blows.

Mr. Dylanja
01-15-2009, 04:22 PM
Wow the last decent thread had now fallen apart like the rest of the message board.

Disappointing.

MATTYBOY! R u going to the Roo? U would be a sub-headliner as far as I'm concerned.

TommyboyUNM
01-15-2009, 04:22 PM

Disappointing.

Haha or it was just a parody of the rest of the message board :) Either way, FUCK you!

mattpach
01-15-2009, 04:23 PM
MATTYBOY! R u going to the Roo? U would be a sub-headliner as far as I'm concerned.

lol

Hopefully school doesn't interfere. I am planning next quarter really carefully.

HEADSTRUCK
sushy likes trannys?

Backwater
Eminem and SOAD are great, Eric is cool.

Check yourself, rage.

Tell me about the most epic Gogol song, it will be like kitt kat talking about her favorite Animal Collective song ... it's all bullshit and you know it.

Mr. Dylanja
Is it Feb. 3rd yet? This thread is turning into a deserted island.

TommyboyUNM

Sushy, have you seen the tranny on the Real World yet?!! Tell me you wouldn't turn the lights off and have your way.

rage patton
This video > ANYTHING Scott Weiland has done.

oYU8_Tkio_0

Watch the whole video and try to deny it.

Sushov23
01-15-2009, 04:24 PM
In here we all at least know it's for shits and giggles. So tommy, I second it's only a parody of the rest of the board.

mattpach
01-15-2009, 04:24 PM
Haha or it was just a parody of the rest of the message board :) Either way, FUCK you!

lol

rage patton
01-15-2009, 04:25 PM
Tell me about the most epic Gogol song, it will be like kitt kat talking about her favorite Animal Collective song ... it's all bullshit and you know it.

Me talking about Gogol is like you talking about Phish, which is like katt talking about Animal Collective. In a relative sense, it is all bullshit.

Now watch the video I posted.

Mr. Dylanja
lol

lol

Sushov23
Sushy, have you seen the tranny on the Real World yet?!! Tell me you wouldn't turn the lights off and have your way.

So this is what you have to write, to accept the idea of you with a tranny tommy? it's ok tommy. No one will judge you, as only god can. Ask dylan, he knows everything there is to know about trannies.

JSam67
01-15-2009, 04:26 PM
Hey guys, hope you don't mind if I catch up a bit. Seems to really be heating up in here lately, this thread must be downwind of some fierce Santa Ana's. I'm gone for 12 hours and I miss 6 pages, damn.

Anyway, to make up for this, I've chosen to intoxicatingly post unnecessarily long responses to posts in no way directed toward me. Apologies in advance, crew, but I don't expect you to read. But I don't want it to be one massive post, so I'm breaking it into a few posts...

Sushov23
Me talking about Gogol is like you talking about Phish, which is like katt talking about Animal Collective. In a relative sense, it is all bullshit.

Now watch the video I posted.

hahahahahaha, so true.

Blinken
Ask dylan, he knows everything there is to know about trannies.

Vegas was a crazy weekend.

JSam67
Right off the bat, rage, I think your proposal story was so fucking cool and I'm happy to ~know someone who got to experience such a surreal, amazing moment. That said, I find nothing special about Gogol Bordello live. They're good at their schtick, but it tires quickly, in my opinion. Plenty of bands have high energy, I need more than that.

I don't know about it being that soon, but after seeing them a couple times this year, I'm with you, Tim.

I don't understand how you didn't get tickets. I was able to buy tickets maybe a day or 2 after Rage was announced. It didn't sell out THAT fast. I think you only have yourself to blame.

Yeah, I got tickets at least a couple days after they went on sale. I wish you'd gone, Salah, but you know how it is with festivals. The ones you miss, you just have to reassure yourself that it wasn't your time.

It was a great festival though, I thought, but then, it was also my first Coachella. Now, last year's was much better, but '07 still packed a punch.

I enjoyed Coachella 2007 because of: Rage, Manu Chao, The Roots, The Arcade Fire, Ozomatli, CSS and Kings of Leon.

Mm, this got me to reminiscing. '07 highlights for me: Arcade Fire, Bjork (have you guys seen her encore Declare Independence? Maybe the best encore I've been privileged enough to witness, I'll post the video at the end of the last post), Silversun Pickups, Arctic Monkeys, RHCP, also didn't mind KOL.

Mr. Dylanja
01-15-2009, 04:27 PM
Ask dylan, he knows everything there is to know about trannies.

I am a certified mechanic.

JSam67
This is completely random but it's been on my mind so I thought I'd throw it out there, Chasing Amy - best film ever? Or at least of our generation? That movie is damn near perfect. Haters need to recognize.

Mallrats was just such a big part of my youth, Tim... So rather it be based on nostalgia or not, it remains my favorite. But I enjoy Chasing Amy quite a bit as well. I don't know if it's considered cliche or not, but American Beauty, to me, remains the greatest film of our generation.

Yes they are. That show caught me off guard because I didn't expect to have such a good time.

I love that I'm not the only CSS fan in these parts. If there is not currently a BonnaThread policy in regards to making love and listening to Death From Above, I motion that it be encouraged. Probably with people other than fellow BonnaCrew members, though, since last time I checked, our campsite will be so full of sausage that Jimmy Dean considers us a franchise interest.

Ah, that felt good to contribute obnoxiously. As promised, here is that Bjork video:

aM8SXfB5NHg

pancakespancakes
Oh yeah, just to stir up some more shit, (actually, just because I'm really curious)... someone please tell me, what makes Tool good live? I saw them two years ago and thought it was epicly horrible, among the bottom 10 concerts I've ever seen. But, at the time, I didn't go to too many concerts, and wasn't very interested in liver music in general, so my opinion might have just been skewed. But all I remember it them playing their songs exactly how they are on record, then having their fucking music videos (or whatever else that visual shit was) play behind them on this hugeass screen, with a hell of a lot of expensive lights. The band, of course, just stood still in silhouette and played, so that you couldn't even fucking see them play their songs just they way they are on record!

I hope this doesn't sound like some attack though, because I think I only remember the bad parts. My memory is lame. But since then, I've grown to like their music a little more, and I wouldn't mind seeing them again because I pretty much always hear great things about their shows. I'd like to hope I was just at a bad performance, but it's confusing to me how their shows might differ much from one another. So, just for curiosity's sake, what do you love about live Tool?

Mr. Dylanja
01-15-2009, 04:29 PM
Oh yeah, just to stir up some more shit, (actually, just because I'm really curious)... someone please tell me, what makes Too good live? I saw them two years ago and thought it was epicly horrible, among the bottom 10 concerts I've ever seen. But, at the time, I didn't go to too many concerts, and wasn't very interested in liver music in general, so my opinion might have just been skewed. But all I remember it them playing their songs exactly how they are on record, then having their fucking music videos (or whatever else that visual shit was) play behind them on this hugeass screen, with a hell of a lot of expensive lights. The band, of course, just stood still in silhouette and played, so that you couldn't even fucking see them play their songs just they way they are on record!

I hope this doesn't sound like some attack though, because I think I only remember the bad parts. My memory is lame. But since then, I've grown to like their music a little more, and I wouldn't mind seeing them again because I pretty much always hear great things about their shows. I'd like to hope I was just at a bad performance, but it's confusing to me how their shows might differ much from one another. So, just for curiosity's sake, what do you love about live Tool?

You answered your own question but anyways I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Blinken
01-15-2009, 04:30 PM
LINEUP IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO CHECK IT OU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mattpach
I am a certified transvestite.
Fixed.

TommyboyUNM
I think we just experienced a Samnado. I forgot we talked about some of that.

pancakespancakes
01-15-2009, 04:31 PM
Hey, this thread made it to the 6,000th post and I didn't notice... sheeeeesh and we're still so far away.

Mr. Dylanja
LINEUP IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO CHECK IT OU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, I checked...

Backwater
I don't know if it's considered cliche or not, but American Beauty, to me, remains the greatest film of our generation.

Yes, it's definitely considered very cliche and more importantly, wrong. Everyone knows it's Pulp Fiction ... ***.

pancakespancakes
You answered your own question but anyways I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha, well, I love you Dylanja. :sorry

Why don't rephrase my question, to, in which part of my post did I answer my own question?

Sushov23
I think after this little board fight(it was fun). I MUST GO TO BONNAROO and hang out with you guys.

rage patton
01-15-2009, 04:32 PM
In 2006, I made a last minute decision to go see Tool and it was the best decision of my entire life. I rank that show as the 3rd best show I have ever seen. Before the show, I liked Tool. I was a casual fan. Now I am a HUGE Tool fan. I can't quite put my finger on what I loved so much about the show... and I think THAT is why I loved it so much. Yes, live their music sounds pretty much like it does on record, except BETTER. It sounds fucking better live. No way around it. Also, they do jam out a bit live and it I remember it sounding fucking awesome. The show was just musically intense. It was audibly and visually stimulating. All my other senses disapeared for that show. It was just my eyes and my ears.

Also, Maynard looked right at me and I stood there like a deer in headlights. We had a breif connection. It felt like I was looking into the soul of a being from another world.

By the way, I wasn't on drugs at this show.

Sushov23
Yes, it's definitely considered very cliche and more importantly, wrong. Everyone knows it's Pulp Fiction ... ***.

I wasn't a big fan of Pulp Fiction. and American Beauty is not the best american film. We all know it was Gigli.

Mr. Dylanja
Fixed.

You're gonna get speared at the Polo Fields buddy:winkiss

JSam67
01-15-2009, 04:33 PM
Yeah, Tommy, what's unbelievable is I checked this thread this morning when I left work and in less than 12 hours, it's added 6 pages. And we don't even have a lineup, not even for Coachella. I think we're an excited bunch.

But also, yeah, sorry about that, but I miss a ton of the interesting conversation as a result of working nights, and it's tough to backtrack through so many posts lately.

mattpach
01-15-2009, 04:34 PM

lol

Mr. Dylanja
DANNY FUCKING CAREY, 'nuff said.

Sushov23

oh yes, you are mattpach. the trannies, know all about getting "speared" by Dylan.

Mr. Dylanja
lol

lol

Mr. Dylanja
01-15-2009, 04:35 PM
oh yes, you are mattpach. the trannies, know all about getting "speard" by Dylan.

Just like your dick knows about getting sheared, Sushy.

Sushov23
lol

3x lol.

Blinken
Best film of our generation.
http://snarkerati.com/movie-news/files/2008/07/titanic-movie-poster.jpg

TommyboyUNM
Flapjacks, Tool and Radiohead are the 2 most crip-sounding bands I've ever seen. Their songs sound like they do on record because they don't get sloppy in concert. In fact, I think the songs sound better. The lights were great too. But it was more so how unbelievable they sounded and how intense the sound actually was.

Sushov23
01-15-2009, 04:36 PM
Just like your dick knows about getting sheared, Sushy.

Actually i'm going to stop it there.

rage patton
You are a SOAD fan Blinken? Awesome. Were you as disgusted and disapointed by Scars On Broadway as I was then?

mattpach
oh yes, you are mattpach. the trannies, know all about getting "speared" by Dylan.

hahaha

Mr. Dylanja
01-15-2009, 04:37 PM
DANNY FUCKING CAREY, 'nuff said.

DANNY FUCKING CAREY

The best musician on the planet.

Apparently the first time wasn't enough.

rage patton
Flapjacks, Tool and Radiohead are the 2 most crip-sounding bands I've ever seen. Their songs sound like they do on record because they don't get sloppy in concert. In fact, I think the songs sound better. The lights were great too. But it was more so how unbelievable they sounded and how intense the sound actually was.

YES YES YES! Intense is the only was to describe a Tool show. Not just the music, but the whole show. And in every aspect of the word.

TommyboyUNM
hahaha

lulz

Blinken
01-15-2009, 04:38 PM
You are a SOAD fan Blinken? Awesome. Were you as disgusted and disapointed by Scars On Broadway as I was then?

Yes, I was on the rail for them too. :( Hoping the whole time that Shavo and Serj were gonna walk on stage and play Sugar or ddevil.

Mr. Dylanja
01-15-2009, 04:38 PM
Actually i'm going to stop it there.

Good call, Sushy.

Backwater
01-15-2009, 04:39 PM
02 - Ozzfest - awesome

(SOAD absolutely killed it and it was one of my first big concert experiences)

Mr. Dylanja
Who let the hippie back in?

rage patton
Yes, I was on the rail for them too. :( Hoping the whole time that Shavo and Serj were gonna walk on stage and play Sugar or ddevil.

ANY SOAD song would have made up for the entire set. Sugar would have been amazing though. It was painful to see Serj and Shavo side stage... and not join Darron and John. You figured they would have wanted to rescue them or something...

Sushov23
01-15-2009, 04:40 PM
just being the bigger man in the situation. Anyway, how easy was it last year to figure out the bonna clues out?

Blinken
02 - Ozzfest - awesome

That was the first time I saw them, it was fucking great. I really want to see Rob Zombie again, maybe Roo or Coach?? naww never would happen.

JSam67
I posted in here a while back that I was hopeful of a SOAD reunion in '09, maybe even including a show at the Roo. Surely won't happen, but the fact remains that I'd love to see them, never had the pleasure thus far.

Sushov23
ANY SOAD song would have made up for the entire set. Sugar would have been amazing though. It was painful to see Serj and Shavo side stage... and not join Darron and John. You figured they would have wanted to rescue them or something...

Josh, was it really that bad?

rage patton
01-15-2009, 04:41 PM
Josh, was it really that bad?

It was brutal. Tied with Uffie for worst show EVER at Coachella. Both of them are also two of the worst shows I have ever seen in my entire life.

TommyboyUNM
You fuckers almost made me late for getting together with one of my real-life friends. Haha.

In closing: Tool owns, Sushy not liking Pulp Fiction upsets me, we need to do something about the sausage fest at Roo and mattpach lolz.

Blinken
It was very generic metal.

rage patton
01-15-2009, 04:42 PM
I posted in here a while back that I was hopeful of a SOAD reunion in '09, maybe even including a show at the Roo. Surely won't happen, but the fact remains that I'd love to see them, never had the pleasure thus far.

They are awesome. The dance Serj does during Sugar is priceless.

Blinken
01-15-2009, 04:42 PM
Ozzfest 2002 was my first big concert too Tim.

HEADSTRUCK
01-15-2009, 04:43 PM
That was the first time I saw them, it was fucking great. I really want to see Rob Zombie again, maybe Roo or Coach?? naww never would happen.

That was the only time I seen them....yes in cali....great show!! i left after them and avoided the mess that is ozzy

Backwater

Dude, I would want to see White Zombie more than just about anyone.

I know this is a little off topic but The Devils' Rejects kicked so much ass.

JSam67
Blink, I'd love Zombie too. I know rage is on board, he has previously suggested something like Rob Zombie --> NIN --> The Prodigy in some fashion of a stage of a fest. I'd love that shit, how was Zombie?

Mr. Dylanja
01-15-2009, 04:44 PM
White Zombie late nite set = WIN

Sushov23
01-15-2009, 04:45 PM
You fuckers almost made me late for getting together with one of my real-life friends. Haha.

In closing: Tool owns, Sushy not liking Pulp Fiction upsets me, we need to do something about the sausage fest at Roo and mattpach lolz.

I didn't say not liked it. I just happen to believe it's a LITTLE bit overrated. Also that was because people saying it was the best film ever or some shit.

rage patton
Blink, I'd love Zombie too. I know rage is on board, he has previously suggested something like Rob Zombie --> NIN --> The Prodigy in some fashion of a stage of a fest. I'd love that shit, how was Zombie?

I LOVE Rob Zombie.

And it was Zombie -> Prodigy -> NIN.

:)

Backwater
Astrocreep in it's entirety - no need for anything else

faxman75
zzzzzzz

Backwater
01-15-2009, 04:47 PM
What? Rob's not a good vocalist!?!?

Blinken
01-15-2009, 04:47 PM

Rob was fucking amazing.

Mr. Dylanja
01-15-2009, 04:48 PM
You wish you could be like zeez, Faxy!

Sushov23
I LOVE Rob Zombie.

And it was Zombie -> Prodigy -> NIN.

Prodigy would have to close out. It can't be in the middle of the two hard rock acts.

Blinken
I would be right there with you for that Rage.

Mr. Dylanja
01-15-2009, 04:49 PM
CLOSER would be the CLOSER, Poser.

pancakespancakes
01-15-2009, 04:50 PM

Alright, it's official, I'm just going to attribute my distaste for that show to my lack of concert-inexperience at the time. I was young, dumb, and full of cum, basically. Plus, they had to follow the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, and we all know what their shows are like (which is more along the lines of what I consider a great show, i.e. physicality). But now I REALLY want to see them again. It's too bad they have to be in hibernation!

Backwater
01-15-2009, 04:50 PM
When did the last good Prodigy song come out?

HEADSTRUCK
01-15-2009, 04:57 PM
about twelve years ago

Backwater
01-15-2009, 04:57 PM
Thanks Mark. That's what I thought.

rage patton
01-15-2009, 05:12 PM
http://d0.biggestmenu.com/00/00/32/5c5ab77d3b94e444_m.jpg

Blinken
01-15-2009, 05:16 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_EEAm3fp4UBM/SJ9OcjRxCZI/AAAAAAAAAtE/qKvmceP9KAo/s320/IMG_3604.JPG

Yes that is Cheddar and bacon inside the waffle.

rage patton
01-15-2009, 05:19 PM
Sorry... that sounds even a little gross to me.

As for as for what should go inside waffles...

http://inlinethumb04.webshots.com/6147/2433243830100122321S425x425Q85.jpg

Blueberrys is the only acceptable answers.

feather
01-15-2009, 05:41 PM
PAUL! RAGE! Did you see some of the new info in the Prodigy thread?! We have some hope...anyways just thought of you guys, and I know I can locate you in this thread.

p.s. Thanks for all the beer last night Backwater! It was delicious and the show was a lot of fun.

rage patton
01-15-2009, 05:51 PM
Thank you feather! That is far too awesome.

ShyGuy75
01-15-2009, 05:52 PM

yes, and you are fucking horrible at it.

allyjoy
01-15-2009, 05:53 PM
Shyguy! :pulse ... love the sig. that is all.

ShyGuy75
01-15-2009, 05:55 PM
thank you, beautiful! hope all is going well with you and yur new digs.

adjust..........adapt...........rewind

canexplain
01-15-2009, 05:56 PM
neil young can kick ass with the best of them, and the next song make you appreciate a break between rock and roll ... i really dont like country at all, but even neils song that goes that way, i love em .......rockin in a free world .... nuff said .... cr****

paulb
01-15-2009, 06:52 PM
so.................whats left to talk about now?

TommyboyUNM
01-15-2009, 07:26 PM
Has anybody else checked out Portugal. The Man. yet? I know flapjacks is a fan.

sbessiso
01-15-2009, 07:35 PM
Sushy is on fucking crack. The Racs at Bonnaroo made their Coachella set look like kids play, and I thought their set at Coachella was AMAZING. That should be saying something. Proximity always plays a factor in my shows and I was SO CLOSE at coachella and SO FAR at Bonnaroo and still, that much better.

Jack was having a lot more fun, he had a lot more chemistry with his bandmates. Brenden most of all. They played a 90 minute set instead of an hour. We got Broken Boy Soldier AND Store Bought Bones.

No diss to Coachella though, "Blue Veins" was better there.

Also, Gogol is FUCKING AMAZING live. I've seen them 3 times now

faxman75
01-15-2009, 07:40 PM
I think the board is going to implode soon.

paulb
01-15-2009, 07:40 PM
Gogol are fuckin amazing live....Raconteurs were excellent at the Commodore show i saw...but awful at the KROQ Weenie Roast...

I havent heard Portugal the Man yet...from the confirmed list yet, ive only heard/seen Jessie Baylin, and she wasnt anything impressive....I hope Matt Nathanson is somehow on the lineup.

mattpach
01-15-2009, 07:42 PM
I have no clue why but I find the Racs to be horribly boring live. I've seen them 3 times and haven't been impressed once even though I like their album stuff a lot.

faxman75
01-15-2009, 07:43 PM
I liked them at Lollapalooza. One of my favorite artists there actually. I'm really considering maybe not doing that fest again, the more I think about it, I didn't really like it. What did you think of Lolla, Paul?

sbessiso
01-15-2009, 07:47 PM
I think the board is going to implode soon.

sushy

HEADSTRUCK
01-15-2009, 07:48 PM
hi salah

faxman75
01-15-2009, 07:49 PM
I need some bong hits. I'm way to sober right now.

sbessiso
01-15-2009, 07:50 PM
hi salah

Hey pumpkin! :D

HEADSTRUCK
01-15-2009, 07:51 PM
I need some bong hits. I'm way to sober right now.

I heard u are gunna be at dylans party faxy?

HEADSTRUCK
01-15-2009, 07:52 PM
Hey pumpkin! :D

when u gunna look at plane tickets?

TommyboyUNM
01-15-2009, 07:52 PM
Oh are you headed to Phoenix in a couple of weeks too, Mark (Headstruck)?

HEADSTRUCK
01-15-2009, 07:53 PM
Oh are you headed to Phoenix in a couple of weeks too, Mark (Headstruck)?
yep...u 2?

faxman75
01-15-2009, 07:53 PM
I heard u are gunna be at dylans party faxy?

I will be there. You?

sbessiso
01-15-2009, 07:54 PM
Ha! Funny you ask, I started looking at them today. So far all I found was like $300, it doesnt really matter since I won't be able to afford it until Feb. I need to snag my Coachella tix first and Im still not sure how long Im gunna stay in LA. I can deal with school

faxman75
01-15-2009, 07:54 PM
I wonder how big the list of attendees is now.

paulb
01-15-2009, 07:55 PM
I liked them at Lollapalooza. One of my favorite artists there actually. I'm really considering maybe not doing that fest again, the more I think about it, I didn't really like it. What did you think of Lolla, Paul?

Lolla? I was at the mainstage from Gogol Bordello on...right at the front for Radiohead... had the most amazing view...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3114/2744256811_1ef554dd08.jpg

HEADSTRUCK
01-15-2009, 07:55 PM
I will be there. You?
I will be....i am going to give Dylan some dj lessons then throw down a little set for the party

sbessiso
01-15-2009, 07:56 PM
Lolla? I was at the mainstage from Gogol Bordello on...right at the front for Radiohead... had the most amazing view...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3114/2744256811_1ef554dd08.jpg

!!!!

You can see some of his underwear!!!

HEADSTRUCK
Ha! Funny you ask, I started looking at them today. So far all I found was like $300, it doesnt really matter since I won't be able to afford it until Feb. I need to snag my Coachella tix first and Im still not sure how long Im gunna stay in LA. I can deal with school

werd....well do what u need to...i am stoked for wed nite with you

paulb
why was I not invited to this party? :(

paulb
01-15-2009, 07:57 PM
!!!!

You can see some of his underwear!!!

i posted that one just for u Sally.

HEADSTRUCK
01-15-2009, 07:57 PM
I wonder how bit the list of attendees is now.

its gunna be a rager of boardies for sure

TommyboyUNM
01-15-2009, 07:58 PM
I will be....i am going to give Dylan some dj lessons then throw down a little set for the party

I'm making the 6-hour drive from Burque Friday after work. I guess I'll see you there. I wonder how many people are going. Here's my unofficial count (just from the board):

TommyboyUNM
Headstruck
faxman
feather
Dylan
Ally
Locachica
Backwater
Ivy
Amyzzziizzzleezzzezz

Are any other people joining us?

TommyboyUNM
01-15-2009, 07:59 PM
why was I not invited to this party? :(

Wanna go to Phoenix in 2 weeks, Pauly?

HEADSTRUCK
01-15-2009, 08:00 PM
I'm making the 6-hour drive from Burque Friday after work. I guess I'll see you there. I wonder how many people are going. Here's my unofficial count (just from the board):

TommyboyUNM
Headstruck
faxman
feather
Dylan
Ally
Locachica
Backwater
Ivy
Amyzzziizzzleezzzezz

Are any other people joining us?

yeah its about 5 hours for me I think....i never been there

mikey matador is coming 2

sbessiso
01-15-2009, 08:00 PM
werd....well do what u need to...i am stoked for wed nite with you

Same here!!!! Im gunna spin you around

TommyboyUNM
01-15-2009, 08:01 PM
yeah its about 5 hours for me I think....i never been there

mikey matador is coming 2

That's gonna be a good time. Zeeez said she wants to go, I hope she makes it. Faxy do you know if Jason is going?

HEADSTRUCK
01-15-2009, 08:02 PM
Same here!!!! Im gunna spin you around

we are gunna get drunk and stumble around hollywood...we are staying at donalds that nite them going to coach super early.....you, me,donald and bobby in my car then All you base is gunna follow with travis

faxman75
01-15-2009, 08:11 PM
I haven't talked to Jason in a bit. I'm not sure.

TommyboyUNM
01-15-2009, 08:12 PM
I haven't talked to Jason in a bit. I'm not sure.

Trouble in paradise?

faxman75
01-15-2009, 08:12 PM
lolwut?

sbessiso
01-15-2009, 08:13 PM
we are gunna get drunk and stumble around hollywood...we are staying at donalds that nite them going to coach super early.....you, me,donald and bobby in my car then All you base is gunna follow with travis

Boys Party!!!!

HEADSTRUCK
01-15-2009, 08:15 PM
That's gonna be a good time. Zeeez said she wants to go, I hope she makes it. Faxy do you know if Jason is going?

it should be pretty wild......gunna be weird meeting all these boardies in one nite....at least we will kinda know eachother at coach then

HEADSTRUCK
01-15-2009, 08:17 PM
Boys Party!!!!
i am excited for that nite. then we got all thurday to hang out together in the campgrounds.....we are gunna be wasted by the time PAW gets there

TommyboyUNM
01-15-2009, 08:19 PM
it should be pretty wild......gunna be weird meeting all these boardies in one nite....at least we will kinda know eachother at coach then

Yeah I know what you mean. It'll be some good pre-game for Coachella. I think only you, feather and Mikey are the people I'm gonna meet for the first time in Phoenix.

HEADSTRUCK
01-15-2009, 08:21 PM
those 2 and ally are the only ones I have met....lol

:edit:
and ivy 2

sbessiso
01-15-2009, 08:22 PM
For real! Excpet I havent met Mikey yet but I know faxman

stinkbutt
01-15-2009, 08:23 PM
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p164/em52405/hippie3vw10xz6sb.jpg

TommyboyUNM
01-15-2009, 08:25 PM
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p164/em52405/hippie3vw10xz6sb.jpg

Boo this man!! (stinkbutt, not the hippie)

stinkbutt
01-15-2009, 08:28 PM
http://www.jimimoto.com/page737/files/page1_blog_entry106_2.jpg

Boo The Roo

sbessiso
01-15-2009, 08:28 PM
I can read stinky's posts the same now that I know what he looks like

stinkbutt
01-15-2009, 08:30 PM
What are you sayin, Salad?

sbessiso
01-15-2009, 08:33 PM
Nothing really, the mystery is gone thats all. Plus I pictured you as being mean and ugly like your posts (:p)

stinkbutt
01-15-2009, 08:37 PM
I pictured you as being mean and ugly like your posts

http://mikeabundo.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/internet-serious-business.jpg

sbessiso
01-15-2009, 08:39 PM
I certainly didnt imagine dimples.

OK, im done

TommyboyUNM
01-15-2009, 08:41 PM
stinky, you're not the first to come in and try to mess up this utopia. You will fail like the rest. Little did you know that your powers were in the neck beard.

pancakespancakes
01-15-2009, 08:43 PM
I've always wondered what stinkbutt looked like, more than anyone else here (other than Mr.Nipples). I don't know why. Is he in the post your picture thread somewhere?

stinkbutt
01-15-2009, 08:44 PM
I'm in my avatar pancakes

TommyboyUNM
01-15-2009, 08:45 PM

My favorite Black Keys song is called "Lies". Just sayin.

ShyGuy75
http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/29/5e/55251/original_image.gif?1232084686

stinkbutt
You will fail like the rest

You see what happened to the Phish thread?

dead

stinkbutt
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/SIGN/10014~Hippies-Use-Back-Door-Posters.jpg

one for salad

HEADSTRUCK
01-15-2009, 08:48 PM
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/SIGN/10014~Hippies-Use-Back-Door-Posters.jpg

one for salad

my friend has that hanging on his house

TommyboyUNM
01-15-2009, 08:49 PM

dead

The Phish thread was not associated with this thread. This thread will not die. It's a self-sustaining juggernaut.

sbessiso
01-15-2009, 08:50 PM
Hey pancakes!

Mr.Nipples
http://coachella.com/forum/showpost.php?p=919597&postcount=61

Stinky :pulse:pulse:pulse
http://coachella.com/forum/showpost.php?p=921971&postcount=132
http://coachella.com/forum/showpost.php?p=922682&postcount=138

pancakespancakes
01-15-2009, 08:51 PM

Black people don't listen to the Mars Volta!

pancakespancakes
01-15-2009, 08:52 PM
Hey pancakes!

Mr.Nipples
http://coachella.com/forum/showpost.php?p=919597&postcount=61

Stinky :pulse:pulse:pulse
http://coachella.com/forum/showpost.php?p=921971&postcount=132
http://coachella.com/forum/showpost.php?p=922682&postcount=138

YESSSS! It's like creepy/curious/unusual board members porn!

Sabeezy does all the work for me.

TommyboyUNM
01-15-2009, 08:52 PM
Black people don't listen to the Mars Volta!

Fact. Let the Mexican have something to call his own.

CalmerThanYou
01-15-2009, 08:54 PM

dead

bitch please, the only reason that thread isnt as popular as others is because there are only 3-5 of us that like phish.

you taking credit is absolutely asinine; trick.

stinkbutt
01-15-2009, 08:55 PM
The Phish thread was not associated with this thread. This thread will not die. It's a self-sustaining juggernaut.

http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361
http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/45/6e/55150/original_image.gif?1232084361

pancakespancakes
01-15-2009, 08:56 PM
So Mr. Nipples has longer hair than me. And yet I never noticed him at my two years of Coachella. I have a weird thing where I always notice dudes who have longer hair than me, because they are beating me in the hair-length competition. And that's some nice fuckin hair he's got there, not gonna lie. I have something to aspire to.