PDA

View Full Version : FROM DENVER TO INDIO

thenorcalgreg
02-06-2007, 02:48 PM
I AM EITHER LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO RIDE WITH TO COACHELLA OR A PASSENGER, SOMEWAY TO CUT THE COST OF DRIVING ALONE. 420 friendly a +

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
02-06-2007, 04:02 PM
I AM EITHER LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO RIDE WITH TO COACHELLA OR A PASSENGER, SOMEWAY TO CUT THE COST OF DRIVING ALONE. 420 friendly a +

Poor Bastard..I just moved to Denver from Las Vegas back in October. THAT DRIVE SUCKED!!! I wish I could help you but I will be flying. Well, flying into Vegas with my Fiancee and picking up my Brother, Sister and best friend..THEN driving down from there..But 4 hours is better then 14...

alexboco
02-06-2007, 04:07 PM
Hey man, if you'd be willing to pick me up in Colorado Springs I would love to ride with you. And by the way, I'm probably the most 420 friendly girl you'll ever meet. Ever.

SometimesNJ
02-06-2007, 04:08 PM

me and two friends are also driving from boulder to indio

alexboco
02-06-2007, 04:24 PM
how about the 4 of us drive down together? how about you guys drive down through denver and the springs and then we head straight out there?

and when do you think you would be leaving? the full night drive through would work best for me.

SometimesNJ
02-06-2007, 04:37 PM
we're leaving early thursday i believe..still planning it out though

alexboco
02-06-2007, 04:52 PM
I have a class on Thursday that ends at noon so if you guys would be coming through here after that it would be great.

SometimesNJ
02-06-2007, 05:27 PM
i think the plan is to leave boulder first thing thursday morning..ill get back to you if we decide otherwise.

b4ipineaway
02-07-2007, 04:06 PM

I am still looking to fill my car soooo definately possible, send me a PM

also... there is already a thread

http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=417

genia
01-20-2010, 08:26 AM
Hey my name is Genia and I live in Denver and am looking for a ride to Coachella as well! I'm a college student in Denver and would love to do the drive with some people. Would pitch in for gas and whatever else.

ToddThaGod
01-20-2010, 08:54 AM
I'm planning on Flying to Denver, CO to visit my friend in Lakewood, CO for a few days.

I want to try to make it to the festival around dinner time on Thursday. That would mean leaving Thursday Early Morning (1.2 A.M) I've done a cross country road trip from NJ to Denver so this is nothing.

I would like to find a ride if anyone needs a guy. I would of course need a ride back on monday to Denver Airport though...

If anyone is thinking about doing this themselves (renting a car) let me know. I might rent the car and coordinate everything. I found it easier for myself in 2007. If i do rent-a-car will look for 2-4 people to split the cost of gas/rent-a-car.

Let me know. Let's get 4 people together and make this experience magical.

PM me for details