PDA

View Full Version : MY 12-STEPS to SURVIVING 4000+ POSTS and SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT...

Pages : [1] 2

BROKENDOLL
10-16-2008, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faxman75
So, I never heard the story. Why does everyone hate Broken Doll so much? BD, do you know why you are so hated? I missed what appears to be an entire saga about why you are either ignored or hated. Teach me, i'm a noob.

For the Noobz, the Old School, and even the Junkies...
faxman75, When I bumped this thread up, I was hoping for the typical smartassed responses that have kept me amused from this board. What I didn't expect was the so-called hatred and hypacritical responses, especially from people I have never bashed that jumped on the bandwagon, so to speak. Because you were kind enough to ask before passing judgement, I'm gonna set the record straight... Keep in mind, I had never been a member on any message board before this one, so I wasn't familiar with the etiquette involved. I was also naive to the fact that regardless of how nice everybody was at the festival, once they could hide behind their screens, they became entirely different. (Which, I might add is another reason besides going back to work, that I've realized I need to step away from the board...I'll explain that shortly...) My first hard learned lesson began after joining the Daft Punk thread...
QUOTE=[Crazzz2007;770849]pink elephants.[/quote] Crazzz2007 put my ass in check right off the bat. Hell, if I had known that the foot I jumped in with was gonna end up in such deep shit later, I would have shot the fucking elephants and simply said, "Daft Punk. EPIC." Over and over like everyone else. Whenever it was brought to my attention, I generally followed the rules. (Which wasn't always easy if you realize the hypocritical behavior across the board.) Once again though, behind the safe haven of your PC, I guess you can be anyone you want. Nice or not. I joined the board due to the fact that unfortunately, at my age, many of my friends could care less about Coachella and it's music, or the type of people who go there. After my first time, I felt like I had found the ultimate place to meet people I could relate to. I never felt out of place at the fest because of my age, or appearance, and I never passed judgement on anyone there. I thought the diversity in people was probably the highlite of Coachella. I guess I expected that to extend over to the message board. I was wrong again. I thought once I got the mastedons out of the way, I'd do better. I even got brave enough to post my photo. Not because I thought I was cute or expected compliments, but because instead of having people think I was whoever they imagined in their minds, I was someone who regardless of age was willing to share my real identity. I got bashed. Yeah, I'm not 21 anymore, but, I'm not some strung-out meth-head either. I didn't realize that message board etiquette included such hypocritical cruelty. As for the drug accusations...I've never been a good girl, nor an angel, but, fuck...I've probably learned more about drugs off this board than I would have ever expected due to experience! Didn't take me long to realize there's a bandwagon everyone can join in on, especially if they have a need to be a part of something other than their true selves. Afew months ago I actually had an unknown newbie tell me to exit their thread. I witnessed one or two get told to ignore me, or else. (Salah, I'm only mentioning your name because up until that happened, you had been pretty nice to me and I'm sorry you were put on that spot. Even sorrier that you went with it...) Now, I could have bailed on this message board like say, Chad did after his bashing. Or, I could have put alot of you on ignore, or worse, posted my un- supported assumptions. Instead, I hung on with an open mind, and unfortunately attempted to defend myself. I'm not as adept at insults and oppinions as some people here, but I'm also not gonna allow someone to use and abuse me as their stepping stone to "coolness." Fuck that shit! If you're being an asshole, I'm gonna tell you! (Which unfortunately brings me to Amyzzz post..)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyzzz
She used to post genitalia a lot. Photoshopped-on-board-people genitalia.

A little exagerated, but yes, instead of thinking up word rebuttals, I chose to learn more etiquette lessons...I figured it was okay because what's the difference between a dude sucking on a black dildo and a caricature of a dickhead wearing a suit? Apparently, the "coolness" factor, I guess. Once the moderator warned me, another lesson was learned. You'd almost think I had invented photoshop, huh? Was it mentioned that I included myself in that bullshit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalmerThanYou
i think she's hated because every post she makes is absolutely retarded and 9/10 completely off topic.

Calmer, I can accept being ignored, retarded, or off-topic. (Like peeing in someone's ass isn't some stupid shit? I don't expect to please everybody. But, hated? That's just not Coachella, my friend...You're on the wrong bandwagon there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faxman75
Hmm i'm oblivious to a lot of it I guess, or maybe i'm the same sometimes. Who knows. I see her bashed in almost every thread and when that happens those not in the know start to have sympathy. Like me. I'm sorry BD that you are so unliked. I remember about a year ago when I posted about breaking up with my ex you sent me some nice and friendly messages about the situation. I thought that was nice and I thanked you.

Not nearly as glad as I am that I was able to share my true self and friendly nature with you. I don't need to make friends because of sympathy. I'm more the open-minded type anyway. I went back and read over that picture thread yesterday, and I must confess...Due to having to defend myself, I had become hypocritical and guilty of the same cruelness and harsh words. Damn, I came close to being banned! I said it once to her, but I will say it again... "Captncrzy, I'm sorry we started off on a bad note...I truly think my wrinkled ass and your big butt would have a great time meeting at Coachella!" I'm open to meeting anyone at the fest. And, I'm almost positive many of you are the cool people that drew me to my original conclusion. Well, maybe not all of you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFChrissy
At least she participates and I think her heart is in the right place...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang
Scathing? The only time she could ever be considered "scathing" is in reference to the disease she spreads, e.g. "scathing anal warts."

I guess he doesn't recall the private message I sent on a nite he was talking all stupid because he couldn't fight his drug habit. What was I thinking by offering a kind word? This asshole's hilarious, and I've told him that. Not an infatuation from me here, but more of an appreciation for "Rickles-Like" humor. Unfortunately, in my case, it was getting old and the bandwagon was growing. Was he a target for many of my offensive posts? Fuckin'-A right he was! If he was gonna dish it out, I figured he could take it. Wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomAz
at one point she had her boyfriend come on the board and threaten to beat up a few guys who were making her cry. or something. actually he turned out to be an OK guy though. he drives a bulldozer for a living.

Truthfully? I could take it, but what guy is gonna let another talk shit about his lady and not say something? I realize Randy felt threatened and all, but that's only because he obviously doesn't know and never has respected a woman. Fortunately for him, Suffacated is way to busy to worry about "Opie and his big mouth..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyzzz
Pathetically scathing then. Full of hate and ridiculous passion at the same time.

Actually, you're wrong, Amyzzz. I have passion here at home. I thought of it more as my open mindedness and acceptance of a demented soul in need of attention. And the hate? I don't hate, but I am able to disrespect if one has to constantly belittle someone to be someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM
And he wanted to make absolutely sure RANDY that is was you RANDY who he was addressing. Haha.

I don't mind BrokenDoll just as long as she doesn't post anymore creepy guitar videos.

Even if we had run into Randy, we probably would have shared a laugh at seeing the real Randy as opposed to the internet Randy. And, really...I'm no guitar virtuoso, but I thought I'd just share another imperfect part of me to show that I'm no different than alot of you...Okay, maybe older and senile, but c'mon...doesn't it make you good to know that good times don't have to stop because of age?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozen pilgrim
hey brokendoll! I like you!

Well, Pilgrim..(Mr. Wayne's voice.) After taking a chance at setting the record straight, I really appreciate those words more than you know. I apologize for the length of this post, but before I attempt this 12-step message board rehab I was originally inquiring about, I first had to face the demons. (Wow, did that even come out right?) BTW...I can only wish ignore buttons didn't exist so I could thank everybody for sharing Coachella and the lessons of it's message board! And, to faxman...Thanks for asking and giving me the chance!

CalmerThanYou
10-16-2008, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalmerThanYou
i think she's hated because every post she makes is absolutely retarded and 9/10 completely off topic.

Calmer, I can accept being ignored, retarded, or off-topic. (Like peeing in someone's ass isn't some stupid shit? I don't expect to please everybody. But, hated? That's just not Coachella, my friend...You're on the wrong bandwagon there.

Loathed?

TomAz
10-16-2008, 02:24 PM
didn't I just read this in that other thread? without all the quotes being fucked up though.

bug on your lip
10-16-2008, 02:28 PM
remember that time BD posted a picture of her vagina?

algunz
10-16-2008, 02:29 PM
I think somebody is drunk blogging. Tequila?

algunz
10-16-2008, 02:31 PM
Remember the time BD whined about this stuff before.

BD, seriously, I appreciate your presence, but if you're still taking stuff personally my empathy is lost.

amyzzz
BD, you're backsliding here. The best thing to have done would have been to ignore that thread and move on. We were, after all, talking about the PAST. You've gotten much better...until this thread.

CalmerThanYou
yeah, this is a fucking pity party for sure.

http://snapshot.parade.com/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=886408&g2_serialNumber=3

Calamity Jane
10-16-2008, 02:32 PM
Blind leading the blind in here.

downingthief
10-16-2008, 02:32 PM
Ahh, the good 'ol days...

amyzzz
10-16-2008, 02:38 PM
Blah, nevermind my last post. I should've just PM'ed faxman or something. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings at all, BD.

TomAz
10-16-2008, 02:42 PM
Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.

CalmerThanYou
10-16-2008, 02:43 PM
Blah, nevermind my last post. I should've just PM'ed faxman or something. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings at all, BD.

Feelings? Emotions? THIS IS THE INTERWEBNETZ!!!

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/300/images/Leonidas%20and%20Persian%20Messenger%203.jpg

amyzzz
10-16-2008, 02:45 PM
Fuck off, bro boy.

CalmerThanYou
10-16-2008, 02:47 PM
<-- pwned!

luckyface
10-16-2008, 02:48 PM
You really want to be a martyr badly, don't you?

amyzzz
10-16-2008, 02:48 PM
<-- pwned!Thanks for setting a good example for BD. :p

faxman75
10-16-2008, 02:57 PM
lolz funny shit folks, thank you

Mr.Nipples
10-16-2008, 03:05 PM
remember that time BD posted a picture of her vagina?

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t39/RetardoTronFiveThousand/pfftpfffptpfpft.jpg

marooko
10-16-2008, 03:06 PM
It kinda makes me uncomfortable the way those spaces line up.

I'm noticing they align differently when quoted, that also makes me uncomfortable.

Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the u nusually large amounts of blood. Pas sersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Pa ssersby were amazed by the unusuall y large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually la rge amounts of blo od. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amou nts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. ere amaz ed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large am ounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of bloo d. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were by the unu ually la rge amou nts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unus ually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually lar ge amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually larg e amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the u nusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blo od. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amou nts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blo od. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the un sually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blo od. Passersby were amazed by th e unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passe rsby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amaz ed by the unusually large amounts of bloo d. Pas sersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the un usually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passers by were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the un usually large amounts of bloo ere amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusuall y large amounts of blood. Pas sersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unus ually large amounts of blood. Passersby wer e amazed by t he unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of b lood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large a mounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large am ounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amo unts of b lood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amo u nts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually l arge amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. P assersby were amazed by the u nusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed b y the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amoun ts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood Pass ersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amount s of b lood. Pas sersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts o f blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large am ounts of bloo d. Passersb y were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually lar ge amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large am ounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by ally large amounts of blood. Passe rsby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were ama zed by the unusually large amoun ssersby were amazed by t he unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby wer e amazed by the unus ually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Pas sersby were amazed by the unusually lar ge amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed b y the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large a mounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blo od. Passersby were amaze d by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersb the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amo unts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passe rsby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by t he unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amaze d by the unusuall y large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unu sually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large am o un ts of bloo d. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of sersb y were ually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusua ly large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusual ly large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unu sually la rge amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were ama ed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed b the u nusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually larg e amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amount s of blood. Passe rsby were amazed by the unusuall y large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amou nts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passer sby were amazed by the unusually large amount s of bloo d. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large a mounts of blood. Passe rsby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby wer e amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were ama ed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amount s of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. P assersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amo unts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the u nusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusuall of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unus ually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amoun ts of blood. Passersb azed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually l ssersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually la rge amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amou od. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. P assersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Pa sersby were mazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed b y the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were am azed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passer sby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large a mounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amoun d. Passe rsby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually larg ounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by t he unusually large of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amo unts of blood. P ed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusua lly large amo unts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. ere amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. P assersby were am azed y the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unus ually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed ually large am e unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large mounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large a mounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually lar ge amounts of blood. Passers by were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amou nts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersb were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed b y the unusually larg e amounts of blo od. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amou d. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood the y large amounts of blood. Passersby w ere amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by th e unusually large amounts ssersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood . Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of b lood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby we unusually lar Passe zed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passers by were amazed by the unusuall y large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by th unusual ly la s of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passer sby azed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed ually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.

TomAz
10-16-2008, 03:18 PM
It kinda makes me uncomfortable the way those spaces line up.

I'm noticing they align differently when quoted, that also makes me uncomfortable.

The first class of groups to undergo a systematic study was permutation groups. Given any set X and a collection G of bijections of X into itself (known as permutations) that is closed under compositions and inverses, G is a group acting on X. If X consists of n elements and G consists of all permutations, G is the symmetric group Sn; in general, G is a subgroup of the symmetric group of X. An early construction due to Cayley exhibited any group as a permutation group, acting on itself (X = G) by means of the left regular representation.

In many cases, the structure of a permutation group can be studied using the properties of its action on the corresponding set. For example, in this way one proves that for n ≥ 5, the alternating group An is simple, i.e. does not admit any proper normal subgroups. This fact plays a key role in the impossibility of solving a general algebraic equation of degree n ≥ 5 in radicals.

shakermaker113
10-16-2008, 03:19 PM
for the amount that she quotes other people's posts, bd could certainly learn how to quote properly. I'm taking it there wasn't an original thought in that first post? I can't tell. shits difficult to read.

ShyGuy75
10-16-2008, 03:33 PM
Holy fck! Is this really happening?

BD, you have serious mental problems. I'm not joking around when I say that. It comes across clear as day in your posts.

Log off for good and seek help before the internet drives you to suicide.

faxman75
10-16-2008, 03:36 PM
I don't get it, it's the most sane post she has ever made. One might argue the irony of the ettiquete discussion after seeing her post this in two threads but it certainly doesn't come off as insane. It just looks like a long over due explanation. Insight into an older persons dealings with the interwebs and a bunch of obsene juveniles like ourselves.

paganman7
10-16-2008, 03:37 PM
Jesus anal raping Christ! You people are sinister.

I think the real problem is that BD hasn't developed an internet personality where she can pretend to be someone she's not, act out lavish fantasies by being a total crass hardass, and engage in outrageous too-hardcore-for-real-life douchebagery, while everyone else around here has.

To be honest, I find her honesty and genuine nature soothing. Unlike, say, most everyone else around here who leaves me with the unanswered question, "is that douche really like that in real life?"

So, as someone who also has no need or want to develop an alter ego, I respect BD for her ability to keep it real.

CalmerThanYou
10-16-2008, 03:40 PM
im like this in real life.

:(

TomAz
10-16-2008, 03:40 PM
Jesus anal raping Christ! You people are sinister.

I think the real problem is that BD hasn't developed an internet personality where she can pretend to be someone she's not, act out lavish fantasies by being a total crass hardass, and engage in outrageous too-hardcore-for-real-life douchebagery, while everyone else around here has.

To be honest, I find her honesty and genuine nature soothing. Unlike, say, most everyone else around here who leaves me with the unanswered question, "is that douche really like that in real life?"

So, as someone who also has no need or want to develop an alter ego, I respect BD for her ability to keep it real.

how many board members do you know personally?

paganman7
10-16-2008, 03:42 PM
how many board members do you know personally?

Good point. However, I'm exceedingly skeptical that more than 10% of posters have online personalities that are aligned with their real personalities.

ShyGuy75
Anyone who tries this hard and actually cares what people on the internet think of them, people they will most likely never meet or have a meaningful relationship with in real life have fcking deep deep mental and life issues.

Sorry if the truth hurts some people. Better to realize and fix it before you go deeper into the abyss.

paganman7
im like this in real life.

:(

That made me laugh!

Somehow I'm not surprised.

paganman7
10-16-2008, 03:45 PM
Here's my point: I've never seen two people sitting at a table in a coffee shop having a basic discussion about a topic, and then suddenly one of the people says, "fuck off douche, you're a ***, STFU!". I've seen this happen more times on this message board than I care to count.

marooko
10-16-2008, 03:46 PM

go F yourself in the A.

frozen pilgrim
10-16-2008, 03:51 PM
I don't get it, it's the most sane post she has ever made. One might argue the irony of the ettiquete discussion after seeing her post this in two threads but it certainly doesn't come off as insane. It just looks like a long over due explanation. Insight into an older persons dealings with the interwebs and a bunch of obsene juveniles like ourselves.

dead on, man.

for a second I thought I was the only person that could understand her post. I understood every word. I've always understood her. her angle on the irrevent offensiveness of this type of online communication has, in the past, been (I think intentionally) misinterpreted as insanity or senility. I have an easier time understanding her than most people on here.

ShyGuy75
10-16-2008, 03:53 PM
dead on, man.

for a second I thought I was the only person that could understand her post. I understood every word. I've always understood her. her angle on the irrevent offensiveness of this type of online communication has, in the past, been (I think intentionally) misinterpreted as insanity or senility. I have an easier time understanding her than most people on here.

That is because you are a fcking moron who tries super hard to be liked on the internet, just like her.

Paganman, your post has nothing to do with the topic at hand. I suggest if you don't like how strangers type words on the internet you should start a thread about it to cry in instead of mucking up this one.

kitt kat
10-16-2008, 03:57 PM
yeah, this is a fucking pity party for sure.

http://snapshot.parade.com/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=886408&g2_serialNumber=3

this picture is aaamaaazing

CalmerThanYou
10-16-2008, 03:58 PM
like you.

tee hee.

TommyboyUNM
10-16-2008, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM
And he wanted to make absolutely sure RANDY that is was you RANDY who he was addressing. Haha.

I don't mind BrokenDoll just as long as she doesn't post anymore creepy guitar videos.

Even if we had run into Randy, we probably would have shared a laugh at seeing the real Randy as opposed to the internet Randy. And, really...I'm no guitar virtuoso, but I thought I'd just share another imperfect part of me to show that I'm no different than alot of you...Okay, maybe older and senile, but c'mon...doesn't it make you good to know that good times don't have to stop because of age?

I guess I shoulda put like a smiley face or something at the end of that. I don't actually care one way or the other about your guitar playing, I was just fucking around. You're much better at it than I am.

What I like about this board, for the most part, is you can rip on someone and they can rip you back and it can be all in good fun. Then you can talk about something serious. A lot of times in the same day. I give Sushy a lot of shit, but I have nothing against him. He can give it right back then we'll talk about whatever and it's all good.

In other words, BD, shut the fuck up! And I'll totally buy you a beer at Coachella next year and shoot the shit.

locachica73
10-16-2008, 04:01 PM
I have never understood why people get so pissy with others on a message board. It makes no sense to me. Life in the real world is shitty enough and then people go to find drama on a message board. I come here to laugh and post in whatever threads I don't see getting too serious. Some people laugh, some people talk shit, the shit talkers are usually the most fun. But I would never let it get to me. That being said, Brokendoll, you have always given me a good giggle so thanks for being you. And if people have an issue with you then that is their issue, don't let it ruin your day. Maybe someone just pee'd in thier cheerios or something. Who knows.

And if I run into any of you at coachella, those who hate me or like me, lets get a beer and smoke a bowl together and then talk shit again next year at this time.

faxman75
10-16-2008, 04:04 PM
Anyone who tries this hard and actually cares what people on the internet think of them, people they will most likely never meet or have a meaningful relationship with in real life have fcking deep deep mental and life issues.

She has met people and would like to meet more. If you are going to bash her at least have a legit reason. Why does her posting mean she has deep mental issues and life issues? I would argue you do for pretending to be some expert in psychoanalysis.

Maybe you just find it fun to rip on people. Lors knows sometimes I do too but stop pretending you are some expert when you can't even get the facts straight. You can spend a large amount of time on a message board communicating with people and intend or hope to meet them some day without being some mentally damaged person like you think.

TomAz
10-16-2008, 04:06 PM
Here's my point: I've never seen two people sitting at a table in a coffee shop having a basic discussion about a topic, and then suddenly one of the people says, "fuck off douche, you're a ***, STFU!". I've seen this happen more times on this message board than I care to count.

those aren't 'alter egos' or 'fake personalities'. it's just a matter of style appropriate to the setting. You can be having a beer with your best buddy and tell him "you're so fucking full of shit" and burst out laughing. but I doubt you'd say that to grandma at thanksgiving.

I mean, yeah, I get it, there are the internet tough guys who are quivering globs of goo in real life. But I've met probably 25-30 board members in person and I don't see the disparity between online and 'real' personalities you describe.

Calamity Jane
10-16-2008, 04:08 PM
You know how when you don't like someone for being boring or stupid or obnoxious in your workplace or school, you have to tolerate their interruptions?

The internet isn't like that. Go fuck yourself Brokendoll.

CalmerThanYou
10-16-2008, 04:09 PM
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p180/metallica2k1/internet_serious_business.jpg

Calamity Jane
10-16-2008, 04:11 PM
http://www.vgblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/30/ShowYouPokemans.jpg

faxman75
10-16-2008, 04:14 PM
dead on, man.

Yep, that's what led me to finally ask. Weird indeed. A lot of it is not being able to recognize tone, facial expressions and all that other bullshit. I find it hard to tell if people are fucking around or not on more than one occasion. I see Amyzzz getting shit talked to her all the time and she talks it right back too. It's a lot of internet bullying going on and i'm the motherfucking police!

lulz @ me

ShyGuy75
10-16-2008, 04:17 PM
She has met people and would like to meet more. If you are going to bash her at least have a legit reason. Why does her posting mean she has deep mental issues and life issues? I would argue you do for pretending to be some expert in psychoanalysis.

Maybe you just find it fun to rip on people. Lors knows sometimes I do too but stop pretending you are some expert when you can't even get the facts straight. You can spend a large amount of time on a message board communicating with people and intend or hope to meet them some day without being some mentally damaged person like you think.

Weren't you the one who started all of this by asking why people found her annoying? By asking that, you showed that you didn't know, weren't around, and didn't see anything in the past related to this issue. But now you are the expert on her past posts? I don't need to be an expert in psychoanalysis to see that there is something mentally wrong with BD. A simple minor in psychology would allow this analysis. Most people who have seen this trainwreck from the start know exactly what I'm talking about. They may not come out and say it, but they know.

As far as getting my facts str8, once again, you are the one who brought this whole thing up. You are the one who didn't have "the facts" on BD. You like her, good for you. But do you see what your simple question has caused? Another worthless martyr thread. Its funny someone used the word "martyr" on this thread, because that is exactly what I used to tell BD she was trying to be everytime someone "ripped" on her.

Yes, you are correct about spending time on line and wanting to meet someone in person. To the extend that BD takes it, to the effort she puts into it, and how she cares so much about what people think of her on the internet, I have no problem saying that something is mentally wrong with her.

Cheers, my fren.

TommyboyUNM
10-16-2008, 04:25 PM
those aren't 'alter egos' or 'fake personalities'. it's just a matter of style appropriate to the setting. You can be having a beer with your best buddy and tell him "you're so fucking full of shit" and burst out laughing. but I doubt you'd say that to grandma at thanksgiving.

I mean, yeah, I get it, there are the internet tough guys who are quivering globs of goo in real life. But I've met probably 25-30 board members in person and I don't see the disparity between online and 'real' personalities you describe.

QFT. All of it. Though, I've only met 2 board members in person. And both were really fucking cool. Well, Marco is a little creepy. And locachica is a raving beeyotch! But yeah, cool people. :)

locachica73
10-16-2008, 04:27 PM
your just mad that i kicked your ass at pool. whatevah!!!!

TomAz
I met locachica. she seemed shy.

Never mind us, loca. Pretend we're not here talking about you like you're not here.

CalmerThanYou
man, this thread got school girl fighty gay pretty quick.

TomAz
10-16-2008, 04:29 PM
can I get you a latte, Calmer?

TommyboyUNM
10-16-2008, 04:30 PM
man, this thread got school girl fighty gay pretty quick.

How did it start out?

locachica73
10-16-2008, 04:31 PM
I met locachica. she seemed shy.

Never mind us, loca. Pretend we're not here talking about you like you're not here.

wow i had never been accused of being shy. actually I was in strange form that day. I am not usually that quiet. The other Tom will attest to that.

chairmenmeow47
10-16-2008, 04:32 PM
Yes, you are correct about spending time on line and wanting to meet someone in person. To the extend that BD takes it, to the effort she puts into it, and how she cares so much about what people think of her on the internet, I have no problem saying that something is mentally wrong with her.

and in real life, you have to do the same thing with people who try too hard to make friends. it comes off as desperate and weird. think the cable guy. my mom forced me to be friends with a girl who had serious social problems as a kid. this girl tried WAY too hard to be friends with people and was overly touchy-feely. i felt bad for the girl and had to invite her to every party or event i had, but all that happened was she'd come over and all the other girls would rip on her ruthlessly. and yet this girl would still come over. it was painful for me to watch and i felt completely fake trying to force a friendship with someone who bothered me. that's not fair to her at all either. she deservd to find real friends who appreciated her for who she was, not because her mom made them hang out.

my point is, there is something mentally wrong with someone who keeps coming back to a board where most of the members who post frequently either have you on ignore or bash you at every post just like there's something wrong with someone who in real life keeps going back to a group of "friends" that only berate you.

i find BD strange, but she never got to me personally until i started dating randy and she wouldn't stop making comments & jokes as though she knew us personally. she also, in my opinion, is obsessed with randy. and in real life, wouldn't you think there was something fucked up with an old woman who was obsessed with a guy in his twenties who constantly treats her like shit?

so that's my perspective. i try to be friendly and will talk to most anyone who talks to me, even if i find them a bit annoying. but that also gets me into trouble in real life as i have had stalkers and lots of uncomfortable situations as a result. so sometimes, it's ok to just say that person isn't for you. we don't all have to hold hands and sing kumbaya here.

TommyboyUNM
your just mad that i kicked your ass at pool. whatevah!!!!

Haha, I don't even remember who won. I just remember Waffle House.

BrokenDoll, shut up and stand up for yourself. And let's smoke a bowl at the Polo Grounds next year. (back on topic)

CalmerThanYou
How did it start out?

school girl fighty gay. hehe

can I get you a latte, Calmer?

us frat d-bags only chew on coffee beans and glass. thanks though

TommyboyUNM
10-16-2008, 04:33 PM
wow i had never been accused of being shy. actually I was in strange form that day. I am not usually that quiet. The other Tom will attest to that.

*attesting*

ShyGuy75
10-16-2008, 04:35 PM
great post, chairmen

faxman75
10-16-2008, 04:35 PM
Weren't you the one who started all of this by asking why people found her annoying? By asking that, you showed that you didn't know, weren't around, and didn't see anything in the past related to this issue. But now you are the expert on her past posts? I don't need to be an expert in psychoanalysis to see that there is something mentally wrong with BD. A simple minor in psychology would allow this analysis. Most people who have seen this trainwreck from the start know exactly what I'm talking about. They may not come out and say it, but they know.

Yes, I asked why she was hated so much. Some people explained why she was annoying, then she stated her point of view. I never said I was an expert on her posts. You are combining a lot of different things here. It's a big message board, I simply wondered if I missed anything. Apparently I missed a few things but nothing to represent that she is deeply disturbed as you are saying. If you have some info about why you think she is disturbed please share, i'm of the opinion she's not nearly as fucking nuts as some folks on here, that's all.

As far as getting my facts str8, once again, you are the one who brought this whole thing up. You are the one who didn't have "the facts" on BD. You like her, good for you. But do you see what your simple question has caused? Another worthless martyr thread. Its funny someone used the word "martyr" on this thread, because that is exactly what I used to tell BD she was trying to be everytime someone "ripped" on her.

Why are you so angry? There are plenty of worthless threads but this one for some reason stands out most to you? You seem like you have a vendetta. So you are of the opinion that when people rip on someone, the person getting their asshole ripped is trying to be some internet martyr? How silly. How exactly would that work? Would she be gone one day and all of the sudden a bunch of people are going to start worshipping her? I think you are reading way to fucking much into all of this. It's pretty simple from where i'm sitting. She had trouble fitting in with a bunch of smart ass fucks like me and you and she just wanted to hang out here on the board and make some friends. All the psychonalysis is silly IMO.

Cheers, my fren.

I don't quite get the amount time thing though. It's not like she's begging for friends in all of her posts. She's simply participating. I don't think wanting to meet people and posting all day makes her a lunatic that's all i'm saying.

locachica73
10-16-2008, 04:36 PM
It could have been the fact that I was frickin high when we met, next time I meet the Phoenix group I will smoke a joint in the car first. I just have to make sure there are not too many family type people wherever we meet, that wigged me the fuck out.

TomAz
10-16-2008, 04:37 PM
I am not usually that quiet. The other Tom will attest to that.

*attesting*

is she a screamer or a moaner Tom?

TomAz
10-16-2008, 04:38 PM
It could have been the fact that I was frickin high when we met, next time I meet the Phoenix group I will smoke a joint in the car first. I just have to make sure there are not too many family type people wherever we meet, that wigged me the fuck out.

family type people? wtf?

faxman75
10-16-2008, 04:39 PM

:rotfl

Mr. Dylanja
10-16-2008, 04:39 PM

In summation, she's a lightweight!

faxman75
10-16-2008, 04:40 PM
family type people? wtf?

I think that's families that type Tom. It usually takes place in the evening, each member on their computer or something. I don't know all the specifics, my family doesn't type.

ShyGuy75
10-16-2008, 04:40 PM
lol at me being angry about an internet message board. i'm trying to help her out in 'real life' before its too late for her.

faxman, we will just have to agree to disagree on this one

faxman75
10-16-2008, 04:41 PM
No problem :) I'm just glad I was able to help her vent, that had to be long overdue.

CalmerThanYou
10-16-2008, 04:42 PM
hopefully she's not dead...it's been quite.

locachica73
10-16-2008, 04:43 PM
family type people? wtf?

We originally planned to meet at margaritaville out by the stadium and I got in there all high and it was like a family restaraunt, kids running everywhere. In my stoned mental state it just wasn't something I could handle. Even standing outside waiting for them to get there I was with my friend Lisa and we were both freaking out with the fountains that went off to the beat of the music and all the lights and kids rolling by on the heelys. It was way too intense, I prefer local hole in the wall bars with no kids to places like that.

In summation, she's a lightweight!

LOL far from it, having worked in construction for 12 years I can out drink most dudes and I love the getting high first then drinking to bring you down to a certain level. Those are a few of my favorite things... *breaks out with the sound of music song*

Pixiessp
10-16-2008, 04:45 PM
I like the doll. broken or not.

MissingPerson
10-16-2008, 04:55 PM
I ain't got no beef with Brokendoll, for whatever that's worth. She's alright. Could do with breaking up the mighty text blocks now and then, but, that's no biggie and I don't think she warrants the whipping boy status, certainly.

Re: Internet People vs. Real Life People... Being all Computer Sciencey, I'm nerdy enough to know for sure - my whole internet and real life worlds are pretty blurry - there's always a bit of disparity between how people come across online and IRL. But there's a cool/ not cool threshold of that. Most people, you see them post, and then you hear them speak out loud for the first time, and it grooves. Even if their attitude is different in the two forums, it feels like the same guy/ girl, and from then on, you can hear their posts in their voice.

Putting on a special internet mask to be a dick is something different altogether. 'Cause it's dicky.

CalmerThanYou
10-16-2008, 04:58 PM
i realize my dorkiness when im in real life conversations and i want to say LOL, QFT, or i imagine the picture i would post in response to their comment.

:/

MissingPerson
10-16-2008, 05:05 PM
I have, on occasion, accidentally answered to one of my usernames. That was when I knew I should never have children.

CalmerThanYou
10-16-2008, 05:19 PM
i've had two different people at random shows come up to me, "Ummm, this is weird, but are you on the coachella message boards? Are you CalmerThanYou?"

my friends were disgusted with me.

Goodtoknow
10-16-2008, 05:20 PM
i've had two different people at random shows come up to me, "Ummm, this is weird, but are you on the coachella message boards? Are you CalmerThanYou?"

I wrote something stupid. I quit.

bmack86
10-16-2008, 05:21 PM
I always answer to my username, because it's what most people call me.

None of the board people I've met have been anything like what they portray themselves as on here, down to the pictures. In reality, Bballarl is a 500 pound black female soul singer, Tom is a disgruntled postal worker and Potvsktl is a shy quiet hippy who runs a kitten ranch.

But, honestly, almost everyone from the board that I've meet was pretty similar to their posting attitude. Outside of Chris (Suprefan), who isn't nearly as confrontational, and Randy, whose smile gets lost in the posts. The douchey comments work better when you can hear inflections.

Mr. Dylanja
10-16-2008, 05:23 PM
If I talk to my friends about something I saw or found out by the board I always get the "okaaaaaaaay loser!" look from them.

I've only met Rick and Randy and they were both cool so no awkwardness involved...

bmack86
10-16-2008, 05:25 PM
I am what I'd consider friends with a few board members. It's a good way to meet people with similar interests.

Mr. Dylanja
10-16-2008, 05:26 PM
I am what I'd consider friends with a few board members. It's a good way to meet people with similar interests.

If you have an obsession with cock then I guess you and Randy would have a LOT to talk about.

sbessiso
10-16-2008, 05:27 PM

Indeed.

CalmerThanYou
10-16-2008, 05:29 PM
http://concreteloop.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/hatein081.gif

canexplain
10-16-2008, 05:41 PM
and in real life, you have to do the same thing with people who try too hard to make friends. it comes off as desperate and weird. think the cable guy. my mom forced me to be friends with a girl who had serious social problems as a kid. this girl tried WAY too hard to be friends with people and was overly touchy-feely. i felt bad for the girl and had to invite her to every party or event i had, but all that happened was she'd come over and all the other girls would rip on her ruthlessly. and yet this girl would still come over. it was painful for me to watch and i felt completely fake trying to force a friendship with someone who bothered me. that's not fair to her at all either. she deservd to find real friends who appreciated her for who she was, not because her mom made them hang out.

my point is, there is something mentally wrong with someone who keeps coming back to a board where most of the members who post frequently either have you on ignore or bash you at every post just like there's something wrong with someone who in real life keeps going back to a group of "friends" that only berate you.

i find BD strange, but she never got to me personally until i started dating randy and she wouldn't stop making comments & jokes as though she knew us personally. she also, in my opinion, is obsessed with randy. and in real life, wouldn't you think there was something fucked up with an old woman who was obsessed with a guy in his twenties who constantly treats her like shit?

so that's my perspective. i try to be friendly and will talk to most anyone who talks to me, even if i find them a bit annoying. but that also gets me into trouble in real life as i have had stalkers and lots of uncomfortable situations as a result. so sometimes, it's ok to just say that person isn't for you. we don't all have to hold hands and sing kumbaya here.

yikes thats a bit harsh .... i am the same here as in real life i suppose allthough i might be more quiet in person ... and i make sense, just like here :) right tomaz x*****

allyjoy
10-16-2008, 05:45 PM
ZxxPLDZnqwA

sbessiso
10-16-2008, 05:47 PM
I'm not quite so fruity in real life but I would say you guys "know" me

CalmerThanYou
10-16-2008, 05:51 PM
real life + internet gaydar would be seamless?

ShyGuy75
10-16-2008, 05:56 PM
LMFAO at ally!

I don't think anyone in this thread is knocking hanging out with board members in real life. I have met a few people from the board, and everyone of them were great to be around. Thats not the point. The point is to showcase how BD is spiralling out of control. Maybe if we are lucky, she will start yet another thread about herself and not being understood in the way she wants to be.

CalmerThanYou
10-16-2008, 05:59 PM
her muteness is startling...she must be reveling at the attention (positive/negative)

boarderwoozel3
10-16-2008, 06:53 PM

Haters just don't understand our dorkiness. At least we have something to show for it; (better) taste in music.

And there are times that in a random conversation something will remind me of the Coachella board but I can't share the idea for risk of looking like a total idiot. I can't believe thats where my mind goes though. Shame :nono

Meeting people off the board is a trip too. The whole concept of meeting people from the internet is still a little odd but I figure we're all like minded in may aspects and talk all the time anyway, so why not?

Sushov23
10-16-2008, 06:56 PM
Haters just don't understand our dorkiness. At least we have something to show for it; (better) taste in music.

And there are times that in a random conversation something will remind me of the Coachella board but I can't share the idea for risk of looking like a total idiot. I can't believe thats where my mind goes though. Shame :nono

Meeting people off the board is a trip too. The whole concept of meeting people from the internet is still a little odd but I figure we're all like minded in may aspects and talk all the time anyway, so why not?

QFT 100%. ALL my friends have no idea I'm on here in the first place, I try to only meet people from the board when I'm by myself at a show.

sbessiso
10-16-2008, 07:00 PM
At first I was a bit shy about it, no doubt. But I brought a friend with me to Chicago and she met a couple boardies and because of the boardies we had a plce to stay one night, were able to find herb another night, had a Beck AfterParty to go to. Thanks to the boardies, I was also able to get cid for Beck. It's fucking great, I have people in California that I know will let me crash at their place if I asked. Theyre even encouraging me to make the move there and its just that much easier when you have friends instead of being completely on your own.

boarderwoozel3
10-16-2008, 07:02 PM
ZxxPLDZnqwA

"If theres any haters in here right now that don't have no one to hate on, feel free to hate on me. Sit back there and say my hair ain't luxurious when you know it is bitch."

MASSIVE LOL! :rotfl

Mr. Dylanja
10-16-2008, 07:08 PM
I try to only meet people from the board when I'm by myself at a show.

every.single.show.

boarderwoozel3
10-16-2008, 07:09 PM
At first I was a bit shy about it, no doubt. But I brought a friend with me to Chicago and she met a couple boardies and because of the boardies we had a plce to stay one night, were able to find herb another night, had a Beck AfterParty to go to. Thanks to the boardies, I was also able to get cid for Beck. It's fucking great, I have people in California that I know will let me crash at their place if I asked. Theyre even encouraging me to make the move there and its just that much easier when you have friends instead of being completely on your own.

Fine points as well. I've only introduced some freinds to boardies at a show once (Paulb/paul and Rage Patton/josh). It was a good time so I count it as a great success. Am now totally up for meeting more boardies as our paths cross.

Then theres Coachella. And we're all within a couple hundred meters of each other the whole weekend. Sure made getting the dugs I needed A LOT easier.

Sushov23
10-16-2008, 07:09 PM
that's you right? You fucking loser, go outside and make a friend.

Mr. Dylanja
10-16-2008, 07:10 PM
He's talking to you Bw3...

Sushov23
10-16-2008, 07:11 PM
I'm talking to that sack of shit Dylanja. Go play with your TOOL bitch.

sbessiso
10-16-2008, 07:12 PM
Sushy, I dont care what you say, I'm giving you a great big hug at Coachella

MissingPerson
10-16-2008, 07:12 PM
^ Why I love the internet. Right there.

faxman75
10-16-2008, 07:13 PM
whoah what happened yo?

Mr. Dylanja
I've been lucky today having my shit talking be the first post of the new page TWICE! If I win the Powerball I'll send you a Jigga Blow Up doll, Sushy!

sbessiso
^ Why I love the internet. Right there.

That and the porn. Can't forget the porn

Sushov23
10-16-2008, 07:15 PM
I've been lucky today having my shit talking be the first post of the new page TWICE! If I win the Powerball I'll send you a Jigga Blow Up doll, Sushy!

I'll use it to fuck your mom, she is into kinky shit like that anyway. Thanks for the gift.

Mr. Dylanja
10-16-2008, 07:17 PM
Ouch, low blow, but you're used to giving those aren't you?

boarderwoozel3
10-16-2008, 07:17 PM

Nonsense, I'm meeting up with some friends to hit a bar in about 90 minutes. Karaoke Thursday ya'll, I'm getting prepared to butcher some Bowie and Queen :D

MissingPerson
10-16-2008, 07:18 PM
^ That too.

And the porn, naturally, yes.

Less in love with the bot flies.

sames44
10-16-2008, 07:18 PM
Shouldn't this be in MP's cotton wool thread?

Sushov23
10-16-2008, 07:19 PM

i'm used to plowing your moms. don't know anything about blowing.

boarderwoozel3
That and the porn. Can't forget the porn

Wait, wait, wait. Theres porn on the intrawebz? Where?

sbessiso
Nonsense, I'm meeting up with some friends to hit a bar in about 90 minutes. Karaoke Thursday ya'll, I'm getting prepared to butcher some Bowie and Queen :D

Do "Suffragette City"! And definitley "Fashion"

Mr. Dylanja
10-16-2008, 07:20 PM
You win Sushy, I can't keep up with your lightning quick wit, truce?

sbessiso
10-16-2008, 07:22 PM
I'm a judge of the neutral kind. Sush, Dylanja, whip them out and we will end the battle right here, right now.

Sushov23
10-16-2008, 07:22 PM
I just read in the Phoenix thread that you are going to Brother Ali? have fun man. He's good live.

Sushov23
10-16-2008, 07:24 PM
I'm a judge of the neutral kind. Sush, Dylanja, whip them out and we will end the battle right here, right now.

dude I have never had a problem with Dylan, it's Dylan with me. It's a damn message board. I don't see how you can have "problems" with someone on a fucking MESSAGE BOARD.

boarderwoozel3
Do "Suffragette City"! And definitley "Fashion"

"Suffragette City" is my go-to, but I'm more of a "Modern Love" guy than "Fashion." Those and Queen's "Good Old Fashioned Loverboy" or "Somebody To Love."

Hmmmm, looking at those songs typed out I'm noticing a trend, not too subtle either...

Mr. Dylanja

Sabeezy, that's like an Excalibur vs. a pocket knife....

okay okay, truce...

allyjoy
I try to only meet people from the board when I'm by myself at a show.

every.single.show.

that's you right? You fucking loser, go outside and make a friend.

I'm talking to that sack of shit Dylanja. Go play with your TOOL bitch.

I'll use it to fuck your mom, she is into kinky shit like that anyway. Thanks for the gift.

You win Sushy, I can't keep up with your lightning quick wit, truce?

I just wanted to share some great schtick with the board

bmack86
10-16-2008, 07:25 PM
My college friends have met quite a few of my board friends. My dad even met a few board people.

Goodtoknow
10-16-2008, 07:25 PM
this thread is...still...alive?

faxman75
10-16-2008, 07:27 PM
The first message board community I joined was actually pretty life changing. It sure made moving from Chicago a whole lot easier. About 2 years after getting to Phoenix I made a shitload of friends from around the country and many have moved to phoenix because of the built in network of friends, i'm still good friends with them today. That was through a bands message board and it even caused several marriages. The most beautiful wedding I ever saw in my life on the beach in Mexico some 5 1/2 years ago. Life is funny. Me and this guy Phil used to flame each other like crazy in threads. We knew exactly what buttons to press and soon enough we would start to get really fucking personal and mean. We would end threads with words like "don't you ever fucking come up to me in public either motherfucker". Then we would see each other and have a real good conversation and apologize for getting into the heat of an argument and have several beers. After a couple of times doing that we ended our arguments and he invited me to his wedding after meeting him probably less than 5 times. He got a house, loves to hike, camp, argue politics. Him and his wife have a baby and a year later.....

fucking A, cancer. Healthy as a motherfucker. I think he has had it for 3 years now back and forth in remission. That totally fucks with me watching a good, young, healthy guy with a brand new fantastic family go and struggle through hell. He's still fighting so that's the good news, we get a crew of us together and help them out with yard work and stuff whenever needed.

The internet has really made peoples life a whole lot different. You can have friends in other countries and states. You can learn about so many different people and anyway, i'm just babbling now but i'm all for people making quality relationships because of a common bond on the interwebs.

sbessiso
10-16-2008, 07:28 PM
BW3, "Suffragette City" is quite possibly my favorite Bowie song. But on some days, "Fashion" takes that top spot. (we are the goon squad/and we're coming to town/BEEP BEEP!)

Dylanja, while I don't dispute it, I need to see it to call a proper winner (weiner?)

bmack86
10-16-2008, 07:30 PM
Faxman, what band's board?

faxman75
10-16-2008, 07:33 PM
Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers. I was a refreshments fan back in the day. One day searching the web I saw he had a new project. They have a new site now and a new board and it's really shitty. Many people revolted or got sick of the band after about 6 years of going to zillion of their shows. so now a bunch of us post on a friend of mines message board that he created. There are about 50 of us from several different states.

MissingPerson
10-16-2008, 07:35 PM
Yup. I've got a couple of nifty international internetworks of people. Folks I never woulda known otherwise, in a couple of countries, and I consider them some of my bestest buddies. I like the idea of being able to swing by a foreign city and just say "Hey, was in the neighbourhood and..."

fatbastard
10-16-2008, 08:44 PM
There's nothing better than feeling that love and unity in the polo field.

It is encouraging to hear that the way people portray themselves on the board is actually, for the most part, different than how they are in person. Why people make the choice of portraying themselves in such a bullying and bantering demeanor is beyond my comprehension. I'm older than the average person here so perhaps my lack of time spent on messageboards/blogs/joke web sites/Grand Theft Auto compared to others would explain my disconnect and my initial coming off as oversensitive.

I have had to defend myself on occasion; though way less than others. In the end, the thing that was being argued about was really a lot less than what I initially made things to be. People were being a smart ass and just fucking around. I was looking at way too seriously.

Being myself has worked for me. There are board members who are not very interesting. Those people tend not to get replies from me in threads. Basically, I avoid them like the plague. I donít chase them around threads and try to ďup oneĒ them. There are way too many other people to converse who have relevant things to offer.

There isnít a manual for how one should conduct themselves on this board but here are a few recommendations.

Be yourself.

Have fun.

Do not post snatch pictures.

Insult someone and expect it back in return.

Take things with a grain of salt. People have a sharp tongue on this board.

If thereís a conflict, try and work it out, if it doesnít work, simply write them off.

Remember this board is about Coachella and love of music.

:2c

feather
10-16-2008, 09:00 PM
Good point. However, I'm exceedingly skeptical that more than 10% of posters have online personalities that are aligned with their real personalities.

I'm for real.

TommyboyUNM
10-16-2008, 09:02 PM
I'm for real.

Is your REAL name feather? Well ok then. :)

Sushov23
10-16-2008, 09:06 PM
i'm real, I don't give a fuck, I am who I am. Like me or not.

fatbastard
10-16-2008, 09:14 PM
I'm for real.

Thank you for not posting your vagina.

feather
10-16-2008, 09:17 PM
Is your REAL name feather? Well ok then. :)

Might as well be :thu

...and no pictures of my vagina will be posted, ever!

frozen pilgrim
10-16-2008, 09:38 PM

It is encouraging to hear that the way people portray themselves on the board is actually, for the most part, different than how they are in person. Why people make the choice of portraying themselves in such a bullying and bantering demeanor is beyond my comprehension. I'm older than the average person here so perhaps my lack of time spent on messageboards/blogs/joke web sites/Grand Theft Auto compared to others would explain my disconnect and my initial coming off as oversensitive.

I have had to defend myself on occasion; though way less than others. In the end, the thing that was being argued about was really a lot less than what I initially made things to be. People were being a smart ass and just fucking around. I was looking at way too seriously.

Being myself has worked for me. There are board members who are not very interesting. Those people tend not to get replies from me in threads. Basically, I avoid them like the plague. I donít chase them around threads and try to ďup oneĒ them. There are way too many other people to converse who have relevant things to offer.

There isnít a manual for how one should conduct themselves on this board but here are a few recommendations.

Be yourself.

Have fun.

If thereís a conflict, try and work it out, if it doesnít work, simply write them off.

this is something we all need to remember.

this is the only place where I'm this harsh. it seems to be a requirement to get your point across sometimes. I'm a nice guy, this is not a nice board.

TommyboyUNM
10-16-2008, 09:38 PM
Might as well be :thu

...and no pictures of my vagina will be posted, ever!

Fair enough. I guess to the first and second part.

TommyboyUNM
10-16-2008, 09:39 PM
i'm real, I don't give a fuck, I am who I am. Like me or not.

Do your friends call you "Sushy" too? Seems like you've really embraced that!

Sushov23
10-16-2008, 09:41 PM
I haven't embraced sushy, and people calling me that on this board are fucking BITCHES. It's fucking retarted because I know none of you would dare call me that in real life. Shit I've told people my name before(Jesse), and it should either be my board name, or my real name. Calling me anything else is just juvenile.

Sushov23
10-16-2008, 09:42 PM
this is something we all need to remember.

this is the only place where I'm this harsh. it seems to be a requirement to get your point across sometimes. I'm a nice guy, this is not a nice board.

QFT.

TommyboyUNM
10-16-2008, 09:44 PM
I haven't embraced sushy, and people calling me that on this board are fucking BITCHES. It's fucking retarted because I know none of you would dare call me that in real life. Shit I've told people my name before(Jesse), and it should either be my board name, or my real name. Calling me anything else is just juvenile.

I had NO idea your name was Jesse. And I called you Sushy just out of randomness. I didn't know it would piss you off. I have no idea why it pisses you off. But since it does, I do it more. Don't take it personally because I do that with my best friends and they do that with me.

KooKoo Banana Funtime
10-16-2008, 09:45 PM
how about Nigiri?

Sushov23
10-16-2008, 09:45 PM
It's just something I don't ever take part in. I don't do the whole nickname thing, or messing around with friends. I call all my friends by whatever they want to be called. It's just a thing I do out of respect. Of course I do fuck around also, but there is a time for that.

KooKoo Banana Funtime
10-16-2008, 09:46 PM
what time is it?

Sushov23
10-16-2008, 09:47 PM
wow random. I wonder who's alias this is.

Sushov23
10-16-2008, 09:48 PM
I had NO idea your name was Jesse. And I called you Sushy just out of randomness. I didn't know it would piss you off. I have no idea why it pisses you off. But since it does, I do it more. Don't take it personally because I do that with my best friends and they do that with me.

It's cool man, now you know my name. I think you are one of the good guys on this board.

KooKoo Banana Funtime
10-16-2008, 09:49 PM
who are the bad guys sushy?
i demand to see the list

at least do a Top 10 countdown.. people here are big into lists

Sushov23
10-16-2008, 09:51 PM
I don't get into that, it's not my way.

CalmerThanYou
10-16-2008, 10:00 PM
wow...what started as a terrible rant by BD ended in a gospel of how to be nice and kind on the all knowing message boardz...happy days.

Mr. Dylanja
10-16-2008, 10:02 PM
I can't wait to call you Sushy to your face, I am the inventor after all.

algunz
10-16-2008, 11:13 PM
My name is Alessandra Pilar Bernadette Morales Contreras Teaze Rohde - Gunz. I live in Tustin, California and my social security number is . . .

Blinken
10-16-2008, 11:58 PM

I have had the same thing with the same reactions, although one of my best friends posts on here regularly too.

Pixiessp
10-17-2008, 12:13 AM
My name is Alessandra Pilar Bernadette Morales Contreras Teaze Rohde - Gunz. I live in Tustin, California and my social security number is . . .

Hijole!!!

Suffacated
10-17-2008, 12:39 AM

Be yourself.

Have fun.

Agreed 100%

I must admit that there have been times when I've let some of what goes on in here get to me.
Sure, I acted like an ass by threatening Randy in the way that I did.
I know better and I apologize.
Beating anyones ass will only lead to more jail time and thats so not worth it.
Like fatbastard said...

luckyface
10-17-2008, 01:03 AM
Beating anyones ass will only lead to more jail time

Now this is a story I want to hear about.

clarky123
10-17-2008, 03:07 AM

I'm older than the average person here so perhaps my lack of time spent on messageboards/blogs/joke web sites/Grand Theft Auto compared to others would explain my disconnect and my initial coming off as oversensitive.

Hey, FB, thats not quite true, you are on this board 24/7 and one of the few (6/7) non-confrontational members I have encountered.
I always meant to ask you if you do paid work, or, more sinisterly, are YOU actually a moderator!

amyzzz
10-17-2008, 05:53 AM
I disappear when I leave the board.

frozen pilgrim
10-17-2008, 05:54 AM
you ARE the board

amyzzz
10-17-2008, 06:02 AM
Re: Ivy's post, I think the issue with BD and Randy began after this: BD was getting hassled a lot for her bizarre, long, pink-tinted, elephant-kicking posts, and a lot of people started putting her on ignore because things just got way out of control. But during all this time while she was getting ignored by more and more people, Randy kept engaging with her. Sometimes he'd poke fun at her, and other times he actually had conversations with her. I think she latched onto to him because he was THE ONLY ONE LEFT who paid any attention to her, and he whipped her up into a frenzy not knowing how obsessive she'd get over him.

I was a previous board whipping boy, so I never ignored BD or worried too much about her because I didn't necessarily want to be a part of another board massacre, although I did see her obsession as unhealthy (as my own obsession with the board has been for me at times). As I've said, SHE HAS GOTTEN A LOT BETTER, except for the Randy thing, so that's good.

sbessiso
10-17-2008, 06:04 AM
amy, why is it that I never see your name online? but you're so very obviously signed on. telll me your secrets!!

thedevious
10-17-2008, 06:16 AM
I have always been curious as to how anyone can manage to have over 2000 posts on here. That is unless you have been on here for over 3 years. I've been posting with what I thought to be some regularity since 06 and haven't even cracked 500.

Then I figured out what I hope to be the correct answer, please tell me all you 1000+ posters have office jobs that allow you to fuck off on the interwebz all day. That is the only plausible, respectable answer.

Not at all meant to disrespect anyone, but 5000+ posts.....Goddamn!

frozen pilgrim
10-17-2008, 06:26 AM
the day job I started a few months ago has me at a computer, so yeah. I'd say that 75% of my posts are the last 8 months or so

fatbastard
10-17-2008, 06:40 AM
Hey, FB, thats not quite true, you are on this board 24/7 and one of the few (6/7) non-confrontational members I have encountered.
I always meant to ask you if you do paid work, or, more sinisterly, are YOU actually a moderator!

Being non-confrontational doesn't stop other people from being confrontational.

I've spent a significant amount of time on the board over the last year. It's amazing how much time can be consumed on this board when you actually start communicating with people and voicing your opinion.

I've been doing paid work at my present employer for 6,766 days. I only post in between processes throughout the day, would never bring my work ethic into question.

clarky123
10-17-2008, 06:47 AM
I only post in between processes throughout the day, would never bring my work ethic into question.

I wouldnt dream of it FB.
Also, on a more serious note, how did you get to know so much about food and drink, are you a michelin chef?

clarky123
10-17-2008, 06:56 AM
amy, why is it that I never see your name online? but you're so very obviously signed on. telll me your secrets!!

User CP, Edit Options and go on in Invisible mode.

paganman7
10-17-2008, 07:51 AM
I've read every single post in this thread, and I'm still mystified why BD receives the shit that she does. From the posts here, she's so despised because:

1. Her posts are long
2. She wants to be liked
3. She posted a picture of her vag (I think I remember her saying it wasn't hers anyway).

I truly don't get it.

In the same way that people shouldn't care about being liked by anonymous internet users, people also shouldn't propagate random hate and disdain for someone they'll likely never meet (except Tom...that fucker knows everyone). Both are equally silly.

faxman75
10-17-2008, 07:57 AM
I have always been curious as to how anyone can manage to have over 2000 posts on here. That is unless you have been on here for over 3 years. I've been posting with what I thought to be some regularity since 06 and haven't even cracked 500.

Then I figured out what I hope to be the correct answer, please tell me all you 1000+ posters have office jobs that allow you to fuck off on the interwebz all day. That is the only plausible, respectable answer.

Not at all meant to disrespect anyone, but 5000+ posts.....Goddamn!

I think that's it for most people with this many posts. I simply work jobs where i'm at my desk 90% of the day. The issue is i'm not supposed to be on the net at work. I got a memo in May saying my internet useage in December was ridiculous and I need to cut it out. I figured if they are 5 months or more behind in warning people then so be it. I never made any changes to my internet useage and have not recieved any more warnings. I work for a place that has several steps before a termination can occur so I figure the next formal warning I will cut back quite a bit, so enjoy me while you can. ;)

TomAz
10-17-2008, 07:59 AM
yeah I post at work too. cuz the internet porn sights are blocked.

faxman75
10-17-2008, 08:40 AM
30 minutes later and I just recieved an awesome e-mail. One of the other employees sent a raving e-mail about how great I am at my job to my supervisor, manager and a few higher ups. She has called me "amazing" one of the "best" "exceeds expectations" "great attitude" "helpful" "expeditious"

That's only the first paragraph. Sweet. Not bad for a slacker like myself.

canexplain
10-17-2008, 08:45 AM
30 minutes later and I just recieved an awesome e-mail. One of the other employees sent a raving e-mail about how great I am at my job to my supervisor, manager and a few higher ups. She has called me "amazing" one of the "best" "exceeds expectations" "great attitude" "helpful" "expeditious"

That's only the first paragraph. Sweet. Not bad for a slacker like myself.

i think those emails and letters are BS in general BUT my management loves them so when someone helps me or goes out of their way for me, i send their bosses some kiss ass email saying how great they were .... i have also went into like fast food places, called for the manager, and told him how great his crew is .... takes me 2 minutes, and makes that persons day ... karma always comes back .... good work faxman .... x****

sames44
10-17-2008, 08:55 AM

Be yourself.

Have fun.

This entire post is awesome, FB.

algunz
10-17-2008, 08:58 AM
I like to "up one." :)

I'm good at it.

sames44
10-17-2008, 09:01 AM
I only know "up yours", what is "up one"? ha

faxman75
10-17-2008, 09:10 AM
i think those emails and letters are BS in general BUT my management loves them so when someone helps me or goes out of their way for me, i send their bosses some kiss ass email saying how great they were .... i have also went into like fast food places, called for the manager, and told him how great his crew is .... takes me 2 minutes, and makes that persons day ... karma always comes back .... good work faxman .... x****

Nice, I like the sending one back to their superiors idea. However, I don't believe in karma and I feel i'm a worthless employee who does nothing but abuse company time which leads to me being more of a detriment to the company than anything else. It's nice though and made me smile but ultimately chuckle because i'm worthless and do less than the minimum. Either way I printed it out and threw it my drawer to show a future potential employer during an interview or something.

amyzzz
10-17-2008, 09:12 AM
I actually just sent an email to a manager praising his employee who helped me out with something.

amyzzz
10-17-2008, 09:12 AM
JUST NOW

Mr. Dylanja
10-17-2008, 09:15 AM
When?

CalmerThanYou
10-17-2008, 09:15 AM
posting at work is hot.

chairmenmeow47
10-17-2008, 09:16 AM
Nice, I like the sending one back to their superiors idea. However, I don't believe in karma and I feel i'm a worthless employee who does nothing but abuse company time which leads to me being more of a detriment to the company than anything else. It's nice though and made me smile but ultimately chuckle because i'm worthless and do less than the minimum. Either way I printed it out and threw it my drawer to show a future potential employer during an interview or something.

TIME THIEF TIME THIEF TIME THIEF :p

canexplain
10-17-2008, 09:20 AM

yea i know what you mean ... this is not a joke ... yesterday i was at my work for 10 + hours .... i worked for 30 minutes total all day ... at my place though, it doesnt matter if you shine or suck, you always get the same pay ... plus i am out of here shortly so i really dont care what they think ... but most everyone loves me lol and i dont know why .... must be my smile :) x****

CalmerThanYou
10-17-2008, 09:21 AM
must be the hippy vibes.

everyone loves an ol' timing hippy

TomAz
10-17-2008, 09:24 AM
ZqsW_noBIjQ

Hopeless Semantic
10-17-2008, 09:30 AM
This board saved me from the abyss known as crackrock hell...thank you everyone!

canexplain
10-17-2008, 10:01 AM
This board saved me from the abyss known as crackrock hell...thank you everyone!

well if you are saying what i think you are saying, glad we could help, this board is a lot less trouble then rock ....x****

feather
10-17-2008, 10:06 AM
My name is Alessandra Pilar Bernadette Morales Contreras Teaze Rohde - Gunz.

How did you ever fit that in the upper right hand corner?!

TomAz
10-17-2008, 10:56 AM
I disappear when I leave the board.

you ARE the board

I thought Randy was the board?

SFChrissy
10-17-2008, 11:02 AM
that's a mouthfull...

CalmerThanYou
10-17-2008, 11:10 AM
thats what she said!

amyzzz
10-17-2008, 11:12 AM
frozen pilgrim is the board kiss-ass. ;)

canexplain
10-17-2008, 11:17 AM

i thought that was me amy since i never give anyone a hard time(well almost never) :) x****

amyzzz
10-17-2008, 11:38 AM
Well, you out-rank the pilgrim, so sure, you can be the board kiss-ass, Ron.

algunz
10-17-2008, 12:12 PM
I didn't master my own name until about 3rd grade. It was rather frustrating.

CalmerThanYou
10-17-2008, 12:13 PM
wait, were you serious about that being your full name?

shady

algunz
10-17-2008, 12:14 PM
It's my full name, but not my legal name.

CalmerThanYou
10-17-2008, 12:17 PM
pretendo name, i think ill make some up

I do have two middles names though, but i only use michael

Kolby Michael James (Last name here)

faxman75
10-17-2008, 02:14 PM
So, i told a story yesterday about my friend with cancer from another message board. He passed away this morning. Really sucks. I've shed many tears over the past few years regarding this and now i'm just numb.

frozen pilgrim
10-17-2008, 02:34 PM

I think you're the only person around these parts that'd ever accuse me of being too nice. I think you only get that impression because you tend to make sense when you post, and therefore rarely get into arguments with me. but I'll take it.

CalmerThanYou
10-17-2008, 02:36 PM
So, i told a story yesterday about my friend with cancer from another message board. He passed away this morning. Really sucks. I've shed many tears over the past few years regarding this and now i'm just numb.

oh boy. im really, really sorry to hear this fax....

frozen pilgrim
10-17-2008, 02:36 PM
oh dude, fax...
that sucks, man. my condolences.

faxman75
10-17-2008, 02:38 PM
Work is not the place to get this news. Not that I work but i'm not in any condition to be here at the moment.

kreutz2112
10-17-2008, 02:40 PM
Another great quote:

BD: People dont even know me (or something to that extent)

ME: Your a 40 year old meth addict with a dried up vagina that looks like a 70 year old meth addict with a dried up vagina. What else is there to know?

I'm so funny.

algunz
10-17-2008, 02:41 PM
Then leave Faxman. You should have that right no matter where you work.

Hopeless Semantic
10-17-2008, 02:42 PM
I'm still waiting on the SSN...

algunz
10-17-2008, 02:43 PM
Has BD been back since she posted this?

CalmerThanYou
10-17-2008, 02:43 PM
no...im concerned.

algunz
10-17-2008, 02:48 PM
I wouldn't worry. She will return.

canexplain
10-17-2008, 02:49 PM
Work is not the place to get this news. Not that I work but i'm not in any condition to be here at the moment.

sorry my friend ... I posted this last year I think ....x****

when a friend dies, you lose a friend
when you die, you lose all of your friends

Pixiessp
10-17-2008, 02:53 PM
Then leave Faxman. You should have that right no matter where you work.

leave buddy. just go!! I am so sorry about your friend Faxman.
my condolences.

faxman75
10-17-2008, 02:53 PM
Word, I immediately put on headphones and listened to Wandering Star. Thank you all for the kind words. Sorry if I depressed anyone.

"Wandering Star"

Please could you stay awhile to share my grief
For its such a lovely day
To have to always feel this way
And the time that I will suffer less
Is when I never have to wake

real talk
10-17-2008, 02:55 PM
There aren't 12 steps in this thread.

Blinken
10-17-2008, 03:14 PM
My condolences fax. I want to wish you the best and just say that at least he is not in pain anymore. Take care buddy.

Hopeless Semantic
10-17-2008, 03:16 PM
Keep your head up, Fax. Loss is definitely a hard thing to take...May the pain get easier in time.

paganman7
10-17-2008, 03:18 PM
I'm so sorry faxy.

faxman75
10-17-2008, 03:33 PM
The full circle of life and it started and ended on the message board in a way. His friend and bandmate posted about it. I haven't seen him in about a year. I mailed him a book about 6 months ago and a month ago a handful of us went over and did yard work for them and hung out with his wife and made her laugh a bit while he was still in hospice care. It was nice. He updated us that he was home from hospice and had a bit of energy to post on the net and that was about 2 weeks ago. He had just been to weak for visitors and his wife and daughter spent every second they could. That reminds me I had downloaded two IMAX and Nat. Geo specials on mountain climbing and the Alps or something becaues he loved mountain climbing and camping and was quite the adventurer, played guitar too. Didn't get them onto a dvd yet and send them to him in time. maybe I will watch in memory this weekend.

canexplain
10-17-2008, 03:38 PM
The full circle of life and it started and ended on the message board in a way. His friend and bandmate posted about it. I haven't seen him in about a year. I mailed him a book about 6 months ago and a month ago a handful of us went over and did yard work for them and hung out with his wife and made her laugh a bit while he was still in hospice care. It was nice. He updated us that he was home from hospice and had a bit of energy to post on the net and that was about 2 weeks ago. He had just been to weak for visitors and his wife and daughter spent every second they could. That reminds me I had downloaded two IMAX and Nat. Geo specials on mountain climbing and the Alps or something becaues he loved mountain climbing and camping and was quite the adventurer, played guitar too. Didn't get them onto a dvd yet and send them to him in time. maybe I will watch in memory this weekend.

my GF used to work in an old folks home .... she said the hardest thing about the job was going into work and see who died the night before :( life sucks sometimes but it sounds like your bud had a pretty good one ....x****

TommyboyUNM
10-17-2008, 03:58 PM

I'm really sorry to hear about that, man. I agree with some of these people, you should maybe leave work and chill out. Go have a beer or something.

faxman75
10-17-2008, 04:05 PM
I'm all good folks. Only an hour left. I'll get to go be depressed at home for a bit. I have things to do tonight but no desire to really do them now. It's weird, after I typed up that message last night I was depressed the entire night. I regretted posting it becaues I felt like such shit. My goal is to not do that too much tonight. I will probably swing by a friends bday party tonight but they will all be depressed too i'm sure. Several drinks should help though.

Somewhat Damaged
10-17-2008, 04:28 PM

Dude, the fact that you get all bent out of shape over this is fucking HILARIOUS. I hope I'm around when you and Mr. Dylanja meet. If you really work yourself into a tizzy if he calls you "Sushy," I'll have to slap you in the back of the head.

On a sadder note, sorry to hear about your friend, fax. Hope his wife and daughter are well taken care of.

Pixiessp
10-17-2008, 04:33 PM
I'll drink a beer tonite in honor of your friend Faxman.

BlackSwan
10-17-2008, 05:03 PM

I've never called you said name, but I would if I ever met you just to watch the temper tantrum.

Mr. Dylanja
10-17-2008, 05:23 PM
I can just picture Salah squealing it before giving him a loving embrace!

faxman75
10-17-2008, 05:50 PM
Why is getting called "sushy" offensive? I've been called faxy before is it insulting to put a "y" on a name?

I mean, Sushy isn't even a word. What gives?

shakermaker113
10-17-2008, 10:21 PM
is sushy pronounced like sushi? or is it more su-shee?

Mr. Dylanja
10-17-2008, 10:23 PM
Suh-she like you're trying to shush a mushy pussy

Sushov23
10-17-2008, 10:49 PM
Suh-she like you're trying to shush a mushy pussy

want to start again BITCH.

frozen pilgrim
10-17-2008, 11:10 PM
easy there, sushmeister

Sushov23
10-17-2008, 11:11 PM
it's cool man, It seems as though me and Dylan can get along, but he enjoys arguing and name calling better.

faxman75
10-17-2008, 11:11 PM
Yesterdays performance was better. Today...ehh contrived.

Backwater
10-17-2008, 11:14 PM
Mr. Dylanja vs. Sushov pro-wrestling style match in the campground next year, chairs and all.

miscorrections
10-17-2008, 11:15 PM
I would not see that if you paid me. No sir.

Backwater
10-17-2008, 11:17 PM
Someone has no sense of humor...

miscorrections
My sense of humor is overflowing my feeble body. The premise just isn't that comical.

frozen pilgrim
I'd watch a port-o stamina challenge. see who can spend the longest in a port-o in direct sunlight, winner gets a new pair of campground shower shoes, and a bottle of hand sanitizer

Backwater
10-17-2008, 11:19 PM
My sense of humor is overflowing my feeble body.

I don't buy it. Say something funny.

Sushov23
10-17-2008, 11:21 PM
My sense of humor is overflowing my feeble body. The premise just isn't that comical.

NOT. I've come to realize you are LAME, and you have no sense of fun. You seem to take yourself way too serious. At least that is what I get from your post.

miscorrections
10-17-2008, 11:21 PM
I am completely lame. My walk is crippled and asymmetrical.

miscorrections
10-17-2008, 11:22 PM
Plus serious people don't hang around without pants on.

Sushov23
10-17-2008, 11:24 PM
I am completely lame. My walk is crippled and asymmetrical.

WOW, you really are NOT funny. WOW, just WOW.

miscorrections
10-17-2008, 11:26 PM
WOW, just WOW.

miscorrections
10-17-2008, 11:27 PM
P.S. I don't cater to peons. Pay me a lot and I might possibly consider amusing you.

faxman75
10-17-2008, 11:28 PM
now THAT was funny lolz

Backwater
10-17-2008, 11:31 PM
Peons, huh? You're not smug or anything. You should change your name to missmug, it would be more accurate.

miscorrections
10-17-2008, 11:33 PM
Miss Mug is not the image I want to project.

Sushov23
10-17-2008, 11:33 PM
P.S. I don't cater to peons. Pay me a lot and I might possibly consider amusing you.

You really are a fucking miserable human being aren't you? I'm sorry, things will get better. Now carry on.

miscorrections
10-17-2008, 11:37 PM
If miserable means good-humored and generally pleasing, then yes.

Backwater
10-17-2008, 11:38 PM
Haha, I just looked up smug in the onlince dictionary and guess what came up? Correcting. LOL

miscorrections
10-17-2008, 11:39 PM
LOL!

Backwater
10-17-2008, 11:42 PM
Hint: repeating internet acronyms from the post above yours, isn't funny. Try again.

miscorrections
10-17-2008, 11:43 PM
*Smooches!*

shakermaker113
10-17-2008, 11:49 PM
and it's a hot friday night in the brokendoll thread.

miscorrections
10-17-2008, 11:50 PM
Hubba hubba.

BROKENDOLL
10-18-2008, 02:04 PM
Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. TomAz, for someone who bitches about my lengthy posts, I hope you didn't bleed to death creating this one! Christ Allmighty, if I had made that post? (BTW...How did you manage that?)

Holy fck! Is this really happening?

BD, you have serious mental problems. I'm not joking around when I say that. It comes across clear as day in your posts.

Log off for good and seek help before the internet drives you to suicide. ShyGuy75, I appreciate your concern, but I'll take a clear day's mental problems over your dark as night anger issues. Just sayin'...

Sorry, Ivy, but my comments and jokes were actually meant as a blessing. Personally, I think it's wonderful that Randy found someone as self absorbed as he is.

hopefully she's not dead...it's been quite. No, CalmerThanYou...After my post, I logged out and attempted Step-2 in my quest to wean myself from the board. (Psst...I'm still working on Step-2, obviously! LOL)

I like the doll. broken or not. Just think of me as Mrs. Beasely!(Except you have no control over the talking string that comes out her back. Oh, wait...Now I am dating myself! Dammit!

Not at all meant to disrespect anyone, but 5000+ posts.....Goddamn! If that is the only plausible answer, then what am I gonna tell everybody I did when I go back to work after a 5 month vacation?

I wouldn't worry. She will return. Thanks for the positive support on my 12-Step plan, Algunz...

There aren't 12 steps in this thread. Geez, real talk...Don't fucking rush me! You've barely made it past 12 posts. Just wait, the addiction will kick in and before you know it, Bam! Besides, I'm stopping to smell the roses here and there before work turns my days to shit!

and it's a hot friday night in the brokendoll thread. Or, in my case, it's more like watching Saturday Morning Cartoons! :)

BROKENDOLL
10-18-2008, 02:07 PM
For the record, I have learned one more thing about the internet and message boards... http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/fuck-you-2-1.jpg C-Ya at Coachella!

Sushov23
10-18-2008, 03:47 PM
100% right BD.

shakermaker113
10-18-2008, 04:42 PM
Personally, I think it's wonderful that Randy found someone as self absorbed as he is.

OUCH!

Sushov23
10-18-2008, 04:43 PM
ZING.

BROKENDOLL
10-18-2008, 05:00 PM
Hmm, I don't know about 100% right, Ouch, or Zing... That comment was my catty attempt at an internet persona VS another internet persona. I'd much prefer to say, "See ya at Coachella!" Or, "Hey, wanna hit this?" < Yikes! Saying that could get me a black eye, huh? In any case, you win some and you lose some around here, but come April, I feel assured that I'm still gonna be surrounded by alot of good people.