PDA

View Full Version : Dear Coachella,

WastedTime
10-09-2008, 09:51 PM
---

PassiveTheory
10-09-2008, 10:05 PM
Um, fuck you. The festival does a good enough job year in and year out, it doesn't "have" to do any fucking shit just for you.

Although Leftfield and Amon Tobin are good recommendations.

Cdubby
10-09-2008, 10:06 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/cdubby/asshole.gif

oftheheartofthesoul
10-10-2008, 04:00 PM
Um, that's nice.

gaypalmsprings
10-10-2008, 04:05 PM
http://www.bonestamp.com/bonestamp/images/animations/Arrival_of_Virtual_BoneStamp.gif

moomoo
10-10-2008, 07:14 PM
Officially most depressing thread I've ever witnessed thanks to the above post.

Ardentbiscuit
10-10-2008, 08:49 PM
Nobody can make you enjoy Coachella...

It's not for everyone...

Letting yourself get let down is about the worst thing to do.

gothicangel0690
10-11-2008, 12:30 AM
I Like most people about as much as they like me, just haven't found a way to say fuck you politely...

I really dont give a fuck about the people who attend coachella, Coachella is supposed to be an experience that seperates you from the rest of the world for three days, and I cannot see that being done with out Amon Tobin or Leftfield...

Only year that I was not enjoying coachella was 2007, dissappointing sets and only band I looked forward to and came through was Faithless.

Dont give me this rat shit Passive, You know I am drunk right now, belligerence is my name all scrambled up, which is exactly how my brain feels. Euphoric hypomaniac just ranting on shit. Please Passive get this shit through your head... You will always have some smart ass response to my arrogant posts and each time you press 'submit reply' you just prove that you give way to much shit about me. Don't.

I love this response! I love truth in his words. I laughed hard too, not at him, but just at the situation of it all. But remember, no matter what you do in life, you can not and will not make EVERYONE HAPPY. And neither can Coachella. Coachella can try to provide a line up based on availability of an act, the budget, demand, and whats going on in the music business. I hope Coachella ( Goldenvoice) Books the act that will make this year unforgettable for you.

Boourns
10-11-2008, 12:33 AM
Yawn

PassiveTheory
10-11-2008, 12:33 AM
You can think whatever you want, just don't post your dumbass thoughts. Nice band suggestions and all, but a polished turd is still a turd, and an asshole-laden request for bands still comes from an asshole.

Memorial_07
10-11-2008, 08:30 AM
someone's a demading prick...

mittens4kittens
10-11-2008, 08:37 AM
and besides, 07 was awesome, fool...

boarderwoozel3
10-11-2008, 03:08 PM
Every year is awesome. If one can't enjoy themselves at a place like Coachella then good luck finding happiness.

frozen pilgrim
10-11-2008, 03:27 PM
Only year that I was not enjoying coachella was 2007, dissappointing sets and only band I looked forward to and came through was Faithless.

...did you spend the entire weekend with your head buried in sand, and a date palm up your ass?! you only enjoyed ONE SET ALL WEEKEND?!! what the FUCK were you watching?!

Boourns
10-11-2008, 03:44 PM
Seriously. If a band sucks, go see another. Unless you're camping out for the next band, but yeah.

bluemamba
10-11-2008, 04:59 PM
I Like most people about as much as they like me, just haven't found a way to say fuck you politely...

I really dont give a fuck about the people who attend coachella, Coachella is supposed to be an experience that seperates you from the rest of the world for three days, and I cannot see that being done with out Amon Tobin or Leftfield...

Dont give me this rat shit Passive, You know I am drunk right now, belligerence is my name all scrambled up, which is exactly how my brain feels. Euphoric hypomaniac just ranting on shit. Please Passive get this shit through your head... You will always have some smart ass response to my arrogant posts and each time you press 'submit reply' you just prove that you give way to much shit about me. Don't.
dont show up next year. Stay home. go to ozzfest or something.

I love this response! I love truth in his words. I laughed hard too, not at him, but just at the situation of it all. But remember, no matter what you do in life, you can not and will not make EVERYONE HAPPY. And neither can Coachella. Coachella can try to provide a line up based on availability of an act, the budget, demand, and whats going on in the music business. I hope Coachella ( Goldenvoice) Books the act that will make this year unforgettable for you.
WastedTime's alias.

You can think whatever you want, just don't post your dumbass thoughts. Nice band suggestions and all, but a polished turd is still a turd, and an asshole-laden request for bands still comes from an asshole.

Lol true.