PDA

View Full Version : anyone live in moorpark/thousand oaks?

aaalix
10-09-2008, 01:23 AM
im new around here and would like to have some people to go to coachella 09
or at least talk to about music, most people ive met are still hung up on spears and katie perry...yeah, not really my type...

boarderwoozel3
10-09-2008, 01:42 AM
I don't get that Katie Perry girl. Is her appeal based on her rack or what?

Astrid
10-09-2008, 02:21 AM
i lived in thousand oaks for 18 years. fuck that shit hole. where you livin?

Beef Jerky
10-09-2008, 04:16 AM
OH STFU!! I live in kraproom. lol

Beef Jerky
10-09-2008, 04:20 AM
im new around here and would like to have some people to go to coachella 09
or at least talk to about music, most people ive met are still hung up on spears and katie perry...yeah, not really my type...

Yep, that's Moorpark/T.O alright.

marooko
10-09-2008, 06:53 AM
I don't get that Katie Perry girl. Is her appeal based on her rack or what?

with the help of google image search, im gonna go ahead and say yes.

Also, aaalix, are you sure you're not looking for acid?

frozen pilgrim
10-09-2008, 07:09 AM
oh my... don't chag on her, she seem genuinely nice

PlayaDelWes
10-09-2008, 08:43 AM
First off, I’m not sure what “moorpark / thousand oaks” means…. They are completely different…in every way.

Anyway, I know what you’re talking about. The smallest demographic in Thousand Oaks is 20-35 year olds.

That said, I moved to TO two years ago. My wife and I live in Newbury Park and the only reason we live here is because of work. I know what you say about crappy music up here. With lack of quality radio stations, you have to resort to streaming good music and burning everything you’d listen to in the car. We have friends up here we go to Coachella with every year too.

Astrid
10-09-2008, 11:32 AM
thousand oaks is the definition of a cesspool. i lived next to neo-nazis for ten years. everyone there is voting for mccain. the idea of a good friday night is hanging out in the mcdonalds/starbucks parking lot for HOURS. and the new parking structure at the mall burned my eyes everytime i got off the freeway this summer.

suffice it to say, living there is why i got into drugs in a big way.

Beef Jerky
10-09-2008, 06:10 PM
First off, I’m not sure what “moorpark / thousand oaks” means…. They are completely different…in every way.

Anyway, I know what you’re talking about. The smallest demographic in Thousand Oaks is 20-35 year olds.

That said, I moved to TO two years ago. My wife and I live in Newbury Park and the only reason we live here is because of work. I know what you say about crappy music up here. With lack of quality radio stations, you have to resort to streaming good music and burning everything you’d listen to in the car. We have friends up here we go to Coachella with every year too.

I think you can still get KCRW in Thousand Oaks.

Quadromarshia
10-09-2008, 06:27 PM
thousand oaks is the definition of a cesspool. i lived next to neo-nazis for ten years. everyone there is voting for mccain. the idea of a good friday night is hanging out in the mcdonalds/starbucks parking lot for HOURS. and the new parking structure at the mall burned my eyes everytime i got off the freeway this summer.

suffice it to say, living there is why i got into drugs in a big way.

sounds like my home town.

drugs and frequent jaunts to the beach kept me on an even keel

Pixiessp
10-10-2008, 05:00 AM
the only stations we get in Santa Paula are either Country or Tejano.