PDA

View Full Version : The Official No Radiohead in 2009 thread!!!!

futureperfect
10-08-2008, 05:46 PM
Radiohead is a great band one of the greatest bands in the world, but they do not need to headline festivals especially Coachella all the time. Ive seen them six times in my life one of them was in 93 as the opener for Tanya Donelly's band Belly in which afterward i hung out with a nice bunch of brits who I never thought would get so big. There are so many talented bands , so many bands that need coercion to reunite or do a couple of shows that could be at Coachella like the awesome Portishead appearance last year. Why wouldnt people want to see some of these bands headline. Nobody listens to Radiohead all the time and I listen to Kid A when i want to go to sleep that is what it does for me. Im sure there will be haters but there will also be people who have seen Radiohead who will agree that they are much better when they put on their own shows and play great setlist every night as they did this summer. So please No Radiohead for Coachella 09. If they tour the States again Hi five for us!!! If not then ill wait to the next album an the next tour. Peace

sbessiso
10-08-2008, 05:50 PM
uh-oh.....

amyzzz
10-08-2008, 05:52 PM
one star thread

rumbakn
10-08-2008, 05:53 PM
5 stars

I support this thread.

futureperfect
10-08-2008, 05:56 PM
5 stars

I support this thread.

Thanks and I stand by my word

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
10-08-2008, 06:26 PM
with all due respect...

go to hell.

with all due respect and no offense.

futureperfect
10-08-2008, 06:35 PM
Hmm i think not :)

greenplastic875
10-08-2008, 06:53 PM
This thread and the Radiohead 08 tour clearly demonstrates the nonsensical faggotry amongst the fans.

Seriously, as much as I love Radiohead, you folks need to stop fapping to Radiohead as if they were the second coming of Christ.

heyimazombie
10-08-2008, 06:56 PM
that's great you've seen them 6 times. i've never seen them, and i'm sure there are many who have seen them who would agree that they would rather see them on the polo fields than at the staples center.

i see where your coming from as applying to yourself but i'm pretty sure a majority would rather have radiohead than not

futureperfect
10-08-2008, 07:13 PM
This thread and the Radiohead 08 tour clearly demonstrates the nonsensical faggotry amongst the fans.

Seriously, as much as I love Radiohead, you folks need to stop fapping to Radiohead as if they were the second coming of Christ.

Actually that is the point of the thread. I felt that a lot of people want Radiohead to headline for the past couple of years and because i dont feel they are the second coming and they fair better other places than Coachella.

It seems like a lot of the so called Radiohead fanatics are like people going into Starbucks they sit and drink coffee because its what everyone else is doing! A rabid fan of a band would be able to criticize and be objective about something they love instead of always swooning and thinking that it will never stink

suprefan
10-08-2008, 07:41 PM
You will have to cope with reality and deal with them playing again in 2009. If it really hurts you that much to have them be there, well then dont see them play. Watch something else instead or go back to your tent. I am not hating on the idea of not having them there, my problem has been ever since they headlined in 2004, they wanted them back the next year, that wasnt going to happen. There had to be time in between appearances, and its time again. You are going to wait until another alubm, ok, well we'll see you at a show in a few years alright?

edit: I dont drink coffee

captncrzy
10-08-2008, 07:46 PM
I wouldn't be watching Radiohead. I prefer to sleep laying down, not standing up.

futureperfect
10-08-2008, 07:48 PM
Everyone said the same thing you said last year and what happened No Radiohead and the year before. NIN is my favorite band and if they dont play im cool i get to go to Coachella and see other bands each time. That is what people should take from the experience.

suprefan
10-08-2008, 08:07 PM
Everyone said the same thing you said last year and what happened No Radiohead and the year before. NIN is my favorite band and if they dont play im cool i get to go to Coachella and see other bands each time. That is what people should take from the experience.

What did I say last year? Want to know what I said 3 years ago on the old board you were never a part of? If they ever come back, its 2009 for 10 years of Coach. I have always stuck by that, and I am not changing my tune.

And again, I dont drink coffee

futureperfect
10-08-2008, 08:11 PM
And I stick to my thread no Radiohead in 2009 hopefully they will be working on their next album and preparing for their own tour

boarderwoozel3
10-08-2008, 08:12 PM
So what I'm hearing is some guy who has seen them 6 times and has had his fill. Fine, thats your opinion and as such you're entitled to disperse it as you see fit, even if it makes you look like an ass.

And their festival sets were no different than their own gigs...

futureperfect
10-08-2008, 08:15 PM
So what I'm hearing is some guy who has seen them 6 times and has had his fill. Fine, thats your opinion and as such you're entitled to disperse it as you see fit, even if it makes you look like an ass.

And their festival sets were no different than their own gigs...

No it makes you look like an ass because you put words in my mouth that i never said. I would rather see them do their own shows and not have to be around other bands or have the whole festival be about Radiohead. If you are going to interject please do so intelligently

sbessiso
10-08-2008, 08:17 PM
while this was expected, I don't think futureperfect should get destroyed for *gasp* not wanting to see RH headline next year. I'm Switzerland though, I take no sides

futureperfect
10-08-2008, 08:23 PM
I am ready for lots of critisizm but I am a fan and Im actually trying to be one of the people who thinks there are other headliners that would be much more suited to headline next year

boarderwoozel3
10-08-2008, 08:28 PM
No it makes you look like an ass because you put words in my mouth that i never said. I would rather see them do their own shows and not have to be around other bands or have the whole festival be about Radiohead. If you are going to interject please do so intelligently

You forgot the period after intelligently.

futureperfect
10-08-2008, 08:31 PM
Actually, I didnt I was leaving it open as not to be absolute.

boarderwoozel3
10-08-2008, 08:34 PM
Bleh. Who did you have in mind for headliners anyway?

Trudeau
10-08-2008, 08:35 PM

Well put.

Boourns
10-08-2008, 08:39 PM
So what headliners do you cunts want instead? And you can't list reunions that will never happen like The Smiths, Talking Heads, Pink Floyd.

Trudeau
10-08-2008, 08:41 PM
Outkast.

futureperfect
Bleh. Who did you have in mind for headliners anyway?

So far the only headliners I have in mind is Bowie and NIN its too early in the game Morrissey said he would rather eat his own testicles so that rules out the Smiths. Beastie Boys would be nice. My Bloody Valentine, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Depeche Mode would be nice but once again i feel that they are a band better doing their own shows than festivals. Pavement would be cool but I dont remember them being big enough to headline maybe subheadline. PJ Harvey would be awesome.

boarderwoozel3
So what headliners do you cunts want instead? And you can't list reunions that will never happen like The Smiths, Talking Heads, Pink Floyd.

Thin ice good sir, you're treading on thin ice.

Trudeau
10-08-2008, 08:42 PM
My Bloody Valentine

Them too.

futureperfect
10-08-2008, 08:44 PM
The Stone Roses probably a long shot but it would be monuemental

boarderwoozel3
10-08-2008, 08:49 PM
So far the only headliners I have in mind is Bowie and NIN its too early in the game Morrissey said he would rather eat his own testicles so that rules out the Smiths. Beastie Boys would be nice. My Bloody Valentine, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Depeche Mode would be nice but once again i feel that they are a band better doing their own shows than festivals. Pavement would be cool but I dont remember them being big enough to headline maybe subheadline. PJ Harvey would be awesome.

Sounds good to me. Still want RH but Bowie, NIN & MBV/PJ Harvey would be stellar. Or Bowie and any mix of those bands. Not too sure about Nick Cave, unfamiliar with their sound.

betao
10-08-2008, 09:02 PM
Nobody listens to Radiohead all the time

That is incorrect sir.

futureperfect
10-08-2008, 09:06 PM
That is incorrect sir.

No quantitatively speaking you dont. There are other bands you listen to. There are bands that influenced Radiohead. There are bands that Radiohead influenced.

Boourns
10-08-2008, 09:12 PM
The Stone Roses probably a long shot but it would be monuemental

Not a headliner. This isn't the UK.

orbit
10-08-2008, 09:19 PM
4 stars for this thread.

futureperfect
10-08-2008, 09:19 PM
Not a headliner. This isn't the UK.

It wouldnt matter given the fact that they would even get back together it would be headliner status.

Boourns
10-08-2008, 09:21 PM
Not in America.

psychic friend
10-08-2008, 09:21 PM
i like stone roses. they used to be my favorite band way back in the day. I have seen them live. i love ian. i have seen him live solo. i dont think they could or should headline a huge festival. this is not some convoluted hint, just my own personal opinion. feel free to rip it. holla

Boourns
10-08-2008, 09:24 PM
Outkast.

All 3 days?

futureperfect
10-08-2008, 09:28 PM
i like stone roses. they used to be my favorite band way back in the day. I have seen them live. i love ian. i have seen him live solo. i dont think they could or should headline a huge festival. this is not some convoluted hint, just my own personal opinion. feel free to rip it. holla

Im not on here to rip anyone. I just would like viable alternatives to the constant monotonous dream pic every year. Stone Roses who influenced so many of the bands that are in the UK i doubt they would play but if they did they should headline or be a first subheadliner. Coachella brings people worldwide. We always complain about not getting good UK bands over here so why not. I understand your point im just iterating that they are the type of bands that id like to see as headliners ones that have broken up, or have been away that reform for something as phenomenal as Coachella instead of the same thing all the time.

TickleMeElmo
10-08-2008, 09:37 PM
Typically, Coachella DOES reunite a band every year so I don't see why you argue that.

The Stone Roses would definitely subheadline but NOT headline. Period.

People want Radiohead because not only are they awesome but they are a gauranteed success in every way. They'll sell tickets, it's a band that a ton of people generally like and their live concerts NEVER disappoint. Radiohead will make a majority of people happy, probably moreso than any other band. Besides, if you have that much of a problem with them headlining, there's also other stages going on and two other days with headliners.

Trudeau
10-08-2008, 09:42 PM
I'm not opposed to Radiohead headlining. But I am opposed to people worshipping them a little too much.

futureperfect
10-08-2008, 09:43 PM
Typically, Coachella DOES reunite a band every year so I don't see why you argue that.

The Stone Roses would definitely subheadline but NOT headline. Period.

People want Radiohead because not only are they awesome but they are a gauranteed success in every way. They'll sell tickets, it's a band that a ton of people generally like and their live concerts NEVER disappoint. Radiohead will make a majority of people happy, probably moreso than any other band. Besides, if you have that much of a problem with them headlining, there's also other stages going on and two other days with headliners.

You act like i have never been to the great field! I walk around each year and check out loads of bands and even during some of the headliners ill skip off and check out other bands. I love Roger Waters but Murs was playing during his set so i slipped over and checked out his set this year. This is not an I hate Radiohead thread it is an I love Coachella and what it stands for thread and a lets make Coachella about discovering lots of bands and not about one end all be all band thread.

MarkO
10-08-2008, 09:44 PM
The Happy Mondays in '07 destroyed the good memories I had of them and the antics I got up to while listening to them.

Leave The Stone Roses as they are ....

TickleMeElmo
10-08-2008, 09:46 PM
This is not an I hate Radiohead thread it is an I love Coachella and what it stands for thread and a lets make Coachella about discovering lots of bands and not about one end all be all band thread.

Ok... but we're only talking about one band.

futureperfect
10-08-2008, 09:47 PM
The Happy Mondays in '07 destroyed the good memories I had of them and the antics I got up to while listening to them.

Leave The Stone Roses as they are ....

Probably cause Shaun Ryder wasnt all hopped up on drugs thats what made him fun lol.

MarkO
10-08-2008, 09:48 PM
He kept saying "I'm not messed up, I'm not messed up" or words to that effect. TWO teleprompters Shaun ........ and you still couldn't perform.

futureperfect
10-08-2008, 09:49 PM
Ok... but we're only talking about one band.

Yes and Im a fan who is stating an opinion and we are cool to disagree.

psychic friend
10-08-2008, 09:51 PM
my only point is ian cant sing.. its torture. its heartbreaking when you worship a band and have high expectations and arrive to hear someone sing like ME (gross). lol.

dorkfish
10-08-2008, 09:55 PM
I love Bad Brains. Love them. Never got to see them until their recent tour, and while it was awesome to hear songs that I grew up to in a live setting, finally, H.R.'s voice is horrible, now, so the night was incredibly sub-par.

psychic friend
10-08-2008, 09:55 PM
nuff said!

quicksand
10-08-2008, 10:07 PM
Nobody listens to Radiohead all the time

what the fuck are you talking about dude?

quicksand
10-08-2008, 10:17 PM
Radiohead as a headliner is guarenteed to sell out the given day of their headlining. After those sell out, I'm sure tons of people would buy 3-day passes to see Radiohead (not necessarily JUST to see them, but it could be the extra umph that convince people to buy 3-day passes). As far as the "Nobody listens to them all the time"... I live in Phoenix. Which has shit for a music scene and a small small amount of people who listen to Coachella-type bands. And I still know tons of people who listen to Radiohead all the time and appoint them as their favorite band.

Backwater
10-08-2008, 10:29 PM

NIN and Depeche Mode, huh? I don't know if you realize this but they both played Coachella more recently than Radiohead. Radiohead will play next year, and in 2010 we might get NIN. Depeche Mode for next year would be really stupid.

BlackSwan
10-08-2008, 10:43 PM
Ive seen them six times in my life one of them was in 93 as the opener for Tanya Donelly's band Belly in which afterward i hung out with a nice bunch of brits who I never thought would get so big.

so since you got to see them a bunch of times, hang out with them back in the day, and now you're too cool for it, people shouldn't get what they want?

classy.

It seems like a lot of the so called Radiohead fanatics are like people going into Starbucks they sit and drink coffee because its what everyone else is doing! A rabid fan of a band would be able to criticize and be objective about something they love instead of always swooning and thinking that it will never stink

generalizations always prove points... since a band has dedicated, obsessed fans, they shouldn't play at Coachella... no Talking Heads reunion people.

And I stick to my thread no Radiohead in 2009 hopefully they will be working on their next album and preparing for their own tour

you underestimate radiohead and misunderstand them at the same time... they can play in Brazil in March, headline a night at Coachella, and fiddle in the studio and try to get another album out... totally second coming material.

Stone Roses who influenced so many of the bands that are in the UK i doubt they would play but if they did they should headline or be a first subheadliner.

seriously... Stone Roses?

This is not an I hate Radiohead thread it is an I love Coachella and what it stands for thread and a lets make Coachella about discovering lots of bands and not about one end all be all band thread.

radiohead.

emtgreg
10-08-2008, 10:52 PM
black swan's comments mirror my own...

also, 2 more posts :)

Wheres the beef?
10-08-2008, 10:53 PM

lol isnt your name a radiohead song?

indietron
10-08-2008, 10:55 PM
NIN and Depeche Mode, huh? I don't know if you realize this but they both played Coachella more recently than Radiohead. Radiohead will play next year, and in 2010 we might get NIN. Depeche Mode for next year would be really stupid.

QFT

TommyboyUNM
10-08-2008, 11:05 PM

So if Radiohead played Coachella next year then we wouldn't be able to discover new bands? I don't see the correlation or causation with that.

greenplastic875
10-08-2008, 11:28 PM
lol isnt your name a radiohead song?

Ironic maybe.

Here's my two cents: I don't oppose on having Radiohead on the lineup as I'm a fan myself, but I just can't stand the awful fanbase. I know I may be called a hypocrite and such, but I normally don't associate myself with this level of fanboy-ism that I've witnessed.

rage patton
10-08-2008, 11:56 PM
No way Nick Cave, MBV or PJ Harvey would headline.

Backwater
10-09-2008, 12:04 AM
MBV could and should. Didn't they headline Roskilde this year or were they sub-headliners?

indietron
10-09-2008, 12:09 AM
Yeah im pretty sure MBV could pull off a headlining spot.

TickleMeElmo
10-09-2008, 12:30 AM
We've been over this before. My Bloody Valentine can't headline Coachella. Not enough name recognition.

indietron
10-09-2008, 12:34 AM
Hmm i dont know about that... theyve always seemed big enough to headline to me. I knew their name way before i heard it on this message board. Ive never really listened to them though...

Backwater
10-09-2008, 12:36 AM
MBV has equal name recognition as Portishead, then again Prince...

indietron
10-09-2008, 12:39 AM
I dont know about Prince, hes big enough to play at like the Super Bowl... And MBV probably has alot more recognition that Portishead too.

TickleMeElmo
10-09-2008, 12:39 AM
MBV has equal name recognition as Portishead, then again Prince...

Actually, I'm gonna have to disagree with ya there. I think Portishead is more well known than My Bloody Valentine. The average person doesn't know who My Bloody Valentine is, something that can't be said for other past headliners except for Portishead, which we all know what happened there.

indietron
10-09-2008, 12:42 AM
Hmm i still think more people would be able to recognize MBV over Portishead.

It is true though that Portishead got put into the subheadliner spot after a while....

TickleMeElmo
10-09-2008, 12:50 AM
Usually I let arguements like this just die, but with this one I just can't.

Alright, let's tally the Last.fm listeners here.

My Bloody Valentine: 319,967

Portishead: 746,185

That's an overwhelming number.

Backwater
10-09-2008, 12:56 AM
Ok, maybe Portishead is a little more well known, but the average person hasn't heard of either of them.

indietron
10-09-2008, 12:58 AM
:(

cant argue with that...

Cdubby
10-09-2008, 01:00 AM
Friday- MBV/The Prodigy
Saturday- Radiohead/Daft Punk
Sunday- Bowie/The Chemical Brothers

that would okay with me

Backwater
10-09-2008, 01:06 AM
That would kickass but I realllllllllly want Outkast to be there.

Cdubby
10-09-2008, 01:09 AM
oh yes me too, outkast would be dandy as well

boarderwoozel3
10-09-2008, 01:16 AM
Friday- MBV/The Prodigy
Saturday- Radiohead/Daft Punk
Sunday- Bowie/The Chemical Brothers

that would okay with me

The Chems had better be playing from 8:30-10pm so I can make an all out, end of the weekend sprint to the main stage for two hours of Bowie. Only for an EPIC Sahara tent act will I sacrifice a prime spot for The White Duke.

rage patton
10-09-2008, 01:19 AM
When Daft Punk return to Coachella, they will not be subheadlining.

Sushov23
10-09-2008, 01:22 AM
this might change but for now i'm gonna go with:
Friday-Muse/The Killers(with muse being the headliner, but the killers being the unofficial headliner
Sat-Oasis(The Prodigy on this day)
Sunday-Radiohead(with The Chemical brothers on after them to close the sahara)
Just my guess.

Cdubby
10-09-2008, 01:29 AM
When Daft Punk return to Coachella, they will not be subheadlining.

im sure there are creative ways to have two large acts play the same night in such a way no egos are bruised and the fans can watch both...

mymy123
10-09-2008, 01:32 AM

qft

TickleMeElmo
10-09-2008, 01:38 AM
I like how every thread in this forum eventually degenerates into a wishlist thread.

boarderwoozel3
10-09-2008, 01:40 AM
this might change but for now i'm gonna go with:
Friday-Muse/The Killers(with muse being the headliner, but the killers being the unofficial headliner
Sat-Oasis(The Prodigy on this day)
Sunday-Radiohead(with The Chemical brothers on after them to close the sahara)
Just my guess.

This would be a most excellent Coachella.

boarderwoozel3
10-09-2008, 01:41 AM
I like how every thread in this forum eventually degenerates into a wishlist thread.

Well shit. Petty speculation is all we have at this point.

All I want for x-mas is some big name Coachella lineup leaks...

vogina
10-09-2008, 01:52 AM
Radiohead is a great band one of the greatest bands in the world, but they do not need to headline festivals especially Coachella all the time. Ive seen them six times in my life one of them was in 93 as the opener for Tanya Donelly's band Belly in which afterward i hung out with a nice bunch of brits who I never thought would get so big. There are so many talented bands , so many bands that need coercion to reunite or do a couple of shows that could be at Coachella like the awesome Portishead appearance last year. Why wouldnt people want to see some of these bands headline. Nobody listens to Radiohead all the time and I listen to Kid A when i want to go to sleep that is what it does for me. Im sure there will be haters but there will also be people who have seen Radiohead who will agree that they are much better when they put on their own shows and play great setlist every night as they did this summer. So please No Radiohead for Coachella 09. If they tour the States again Hi five for us!!! If not then ill wait to the next album an the next tour. Peace

Then they won't headline. Tell me you would not be happy with them being their, but that is not the same as not being happy with them not being their. Stop forcing your thumb up other peoples assholes

futureperfect
10-09-2008, 06:02 AM
Then they won't headline. Tell me you would not be happy with them being their, but that is not the same as not being happy with them not being their. Stop forcing your thumb up other peoples assholes

I was quite happy with them not being their the last couple of years thank you!!! Stop pulling your thumb out of your asshole and trying to impose it on other people. It seems you have misconstrued everything I said. While they are a great band they are not the only band that has accomplished great things if you dont like my thread fine. This is an opinion no need to be hateful because someone doesnt agree with what you like or dont like. I didnt put the I hate Radiohead thread but in your logic it would appear that way?

Trudeau
10-09-2008, 08:22 AM
Please, please not Muse. Seriously?

TommyboyUNM
10-09-2008, 08:55 AM
Please, please not Muse. Seriously?

Yeah no kidding. Please please not one of the best live bands in the world. We DO NOT want that at Coachella!

Trudeau
10-09-2008, 08:58 AM
Too bad they sound like weird teenage agnst rock.

luckyface
10-09-2008, 09:01 AM
Usually I let arguements like this just die, but with this one I just can't.

Alright, let's tally the Last.fm listeners here.

My Bloody Valentine: 319,967

Portishead: 746,185

That's an overwhelming number.

Plus, let's not forget the fact that MBV couldn't even sell out two nights at a 3,500 person venue here in LA.

Trudeau
10-09-2008, 09:04 AM
Plus, let's not forget the fact that MBV couldn't even sell out two nights at a 3,500 person venue here in LA.

I fail to see how this is relevant. The Backstreet Boys can sell out massive venues on their reunion tour - does this qualify them to play at Coachella?

TommyboyUNM
10-09-2008, 09:07 AM
Too bad they sound like weird teenage agnst rock.

Have you ever seen them live? They would destroy at Coachella. I know I'm not alone on this one. I hate to turn this quality thread into an ArcadeFireMuse thread. But fuck it.

TommyboyUNM
10-09-2008, 09:08 AM
I fail to see how this is relevant. The Backstreet Boys can sell out massive venues on their reunion tour - does this qualify them to play at Coachella?

It is relevant because we're talking about bands that would fit Coachella. MBV would fit, but his point is maybe not as a headliner. There are other headliners who fit Coachella that could sell faster than MBV. Your Backstreet Boys argument doesn't make sense.

luckyface
10-09-2008, 09:10 AM

Someone brought up that MBV was considered a bigger name than Portishead. I don't think Portishead would have had a problem selling out two nights at the same venue. That was the point. I don't know what your point is.

Trudeau
10-09-2008, 09:23 AM
My point is that Coachella is marketed at a certain demographic of music and arts fans that do recognize bands like MBV. To the wider population MBV is not a household name, but to the demographical segment to which "Coachella" is a household name acts like MBV and Portishead are also widely recognized names and are thus appropriate for headlining the festival.

That's my point.

luckyface
10-09-2008, 09:26 AM
I never argued anywhere that MBV wouldn't be a big name for the Coachella crowd. All I said is that MBV couldn't sell out 7,000 seats over two nights in LA - in a response to a post about Portishead vs MBV.

Trudeau
10-09-2008, 09:28 AM
I guess I'm just shocked that anyone would suggest Muse over MBV for a headliner. Christ.

TommyboyUNM
10-09-2008, 09:38 AM
I guess I'm just shocked that anyone would suggest Muse over MBV for a headliner. Christ.

So you were just saying "no" to Muse as a headliner? I think that's fair enough I guess. Even though I think both Muse and MBV could headline a Friday night just fine. If it was Muse into MBV that would be a perfect Friday night for me.

You never answered my question. Have you ever seen Muse in concert? It would seriously be hard not to have a great time at one of their shows. And I'm not sure if I hear much angst in their music. Hell, they have no more than MBV does.

Trudeau
10-09-2008, 09:58 AM
I just dislike the Muse sound. What can I say? It doesn't do it for me.

BlackSwan
10-09-2008, 09:59 AM
Muse and Arcade Fire are overrated.

Trudeau
10-09-2008, 10:20 AM

After the shit second album from Arcade Fire, I can only agree.

boarderwoozel3
10-09-2008, 10:31 AM
After the shit second album from Arcade Fire, I can only agree.

I call foul. How was neon bible shit?

And I would rather have Muse headline over MBV.

boarderwoozel3
10-09-2008, 10:32 AM

Sigh.

Trudeau
10-09-2008, 10:44 AM
Neon Bible sounds Springsteen-wannabe, and boring. IMO.

TommyboyUNM
10-09-2008, 10:54 AM
I call foul. How was neon bible shit?

And I would rather have Muse headline over MBV.

I don't care who headlines, but I would be happy if they both played. It would be hard for MBV to top the live show that Muse puts on. I find it strange that, out of all bands, Muse seems to be one of the most polarizing. And the negativity usually comes from people who've never seen them in concert.

sbessiso
10-09-2008, 10:56 AM
the thread turned into ArcadeFireMuse discussion!! how did this happen??

you know what, I dont wanna know, I shouldnt have peeked in here

starrdogg
10-09-2008, 10:57 AM
I love Radiohead, they have been my favorite band for nearly 10 years now, I've seen them live at least once each time they've toured this US from 2001 - on, totalling 8 times, including Coachella 2004. However, as much as I love them, they would not be my first choice for a Coachella headliner, considering I just saw them three times this summer. They played APW, they played Lolla, they played Outside Lands and they're just not as rare a live show as they used to be. Coachella, of late, has dug deep to have unique headliners before the other festivals have gotten them. I feel like I can see Radiohead whenever I want, and I come to Coachella for something different, and so while I would not oppose them being there, I'd prefer some new and different headliners if possible.

TommyboyUNM
10-09-2008, 10:57 AM
the thread turned into ArcadeFireMuse discussion!! how did this happen??

you know what, I dont wanna know, I shouldnt have peeked in here

I sorta nudged it in that direction on purpose :) Haha. This thread was going nowhere anyway.

sbessiso
10-09-2008, 10:59 AM
Duran Duran

TommyboyUNM
10-09-2008, 10:59 AM
I love Radiohead, they have been my favorite band for nearly 10 years now, I've seen them live at least once each time they've toured this US from 2001 - on, totalling 8 times, including Coachella 2004. However, as much as I love them, they would not be my first choice for a Coachella headliner, considering I just saw them three times this summer. They played APW, they played Lolla, they played Outside Lands and they're just not as rare a live show as they used to be. Coachella, of late, has dug deep to have unique headliners before the other festivals have gotten them. I feel like I can see Radiohead whenever I want, and I come to Coachella for something different, and so while I would not oppose them being there, I'd prefer some new and different headliners if possible.

While I respect where you're coming from, not all Radiohead fans have seen them 8 times. They're my favorite band and I've seen them once. So they would be very welcome at Coachella. This whole discussion seems to be based on how many times everybody has seen them.

TommyboyUNM
10-09-2008, 11:00 AM
Duran Duran

Don't do it, Salah. I'm feeling nice today.

sbessiso
10-09-2008, 11:03 AM
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/8/81/DuranDuran_UK_PressKit_1981.jpg

Simon LeBon! swoooon!

TommyboyUNM
10-09-2008, 12:01 PM
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/8/81/DuranDuran_UK_PressKit_1981.jpg

Simon LeBon! swoooon!

:rolleyes

Matthew Bellamy has more talent in his eye lid than Simon LeBon can ever hope to have.

And I would've responded sooner, but I was at lunch. You know, because I was umm......hungry like a wolf.

sbessiso
10-09-2008, 12:06 PM
hungry like THE wolf!

Im going to do my best to have a duran duran t-shirt to wear @ next years Chella. Oh man Tommy, I screamed so much when I saw them live. They were all dressed like Duran Duran should be dressed! and their hair was perfect! and Simon wore a blazer with the union jack made out of sparkle gems on the back of it.

I miss them, I need to see them again

and the fact that I have no fucking clue who "Mathew Bellamy" is should tell you who wins in the match against LeBon

TommyboyUNM
10-09-2008, 12:22 PM
hungry like THE wolf!

Im going to do my best to have a duran duran t-shirt to wear @ next years Chella. Oh man Tommy, I screamed so much when I saw them live. They were all dressed like Duran Duran should be dressed! and their hair was perfect! and Simon wore a blazer with the union jack made out of sparkle gems on the back of it.

I miss them, I need to see them again

and the fact that I have no fucking clue who "Mathew Bellamy" is should tell you who wins in the match against LeBon

I put hungry like THE wolf and then changed it before I posted. Coulda gone either way for me. Haha. And I'm looking forward to the Duran Duran shirt. Will it be bedazzled in any way? I wouldn't expect anything less buddy.

Matt Bellamy is the lead singer for Muse.

sbessiso
10-09-2008, 12:39 PM
Dude, Duran Duran tees are fucking EXPENSIVE! I remember they were a ridiculous price when I went to see them and I just checked on their website and the one I like is $40 (not including shipping!). I really want one! I think I might just do it

Eff "Matt Bellamy", he stole his persona from so many other singers/frontmen

TommyboyUNM
10-09-2008, 12:43 PM
Dude, Duran Duran tees are fucking EXPENSIVE! I remember they were a ridiculous price when I went to see them and I just checked on their website and the one I like is $40 (not including shipping!). I really want one! I think I might just do it

Eff "Matt Bellamy", he stole his persona from so many other singers/frontmen

Just do it dude! I want my "Me and Salah at Coachella 2009" picture with you in a bedazzled Duran Duran shirt. Make that shit happen. I can wear a Muse shirt and everybody wins.

And Matt Bellamy is a weird guy. I'd be afraid he would molest me if I ever hung out with him.

Edit: And has "Matt Bellamy" reached "Carl" status? Hah.

sbessiso
10-09-2008, 01:02 PM
you got me excited. It'll happen! Damn, messageboard meetup is going to be so EPIK (with a k!) You're afraid "Matt" would molest you? I kinda want to hang with him now!

He's totally a "Carl"

TommyboyUNM
10-09-2008, 01:14 PM
you got me excited. It'll happen! Damn, messageboard meetup is going to be so EPIK (with a k!) You're afraid "Matt" would molest you? I kinda want to hang with him now!

He's totally a "Carl"

I like the guy's music, he just creeps me out. I bet he can't play sax like "Carl" though.

I love what this thread has become.

sbessiso
10-09-2008, 01:20 PM
it's the MMJ thread all over again, we did some serious bonding in there all those weeks ago. that was fun. i got to know you in like a day

TommyboyUNM
10-09-2008, 01:27 PM
it's the MMJ thread all over again, we did some serious bonding in there all those weeks ago. that was fun. i got to know you in like a day

No doubt. And it's also like the MMJ thread in that EVERYONE stopped paying attention. Haha. I didn't like the tone of the initial post in here anyway.

So how's work going today? Haha.

sbessiso
10-09-2008, 01:36 PM
soul-raping as usual. and I cursed out a co-worker too!

TommyboyUNM
10-09-2008, 01:39 PM
soul-raping as usual. and I cursed out a co-worker too!

What happened?

sbessiso
10-09-2008, 01:43 PM
she was scheduled for 7am and didnt show up till like 9 and casually walks in with all this fucking attitude while we had to work our ass off to make up for her. I always have problems with this bitch. I hate her so much. and shes so ugly and cakes on the makeup so she looks like a drag queen. i tell all of this to her face of course

TommyboyUNM
10-09-2008, 01:46 PM
she was scheduled for 7am and didnt show up till like 9 and casually walks in with all this fucking attitude while we had to work our ass off to make up for her. I always have problems with this bitch. I hate her so much. and shes so ugly and cakes on the makeup so she looks like a drag queen. i tell all of this to her face of course

Sounds like some good, catty fun times. I work with a bunch of Republican Christers. And 3 of them decided to have a little conversation about how evil Obama is about 2 feet from me. I just sat there and shut up because there's no use reasoning with these people.

I think this thread may have officially cleared out. Hah.

Rap/rock Is Life
10-09-2008, 01:58 PM
osama iz a muslim terorist, yo, us juggalos dont be down wit dat shit. blowin yoself and otherz up aint gonna get noone to shangri-la

radio head is pussy ass emo shit!

sbessiso
10-09-2008, 01:59 PM
yeah seriously, what the hell happend? now we know, whenever we wanna kill a thread you and I should just pop in and shoot the shit.

That sounds pretty brutal by the way, if any of my co-workers are McCain supporters, they're keeping that shit a secret. we :pulse Obama, and rightfully so. that fucker actually got me to register to vote!

Sonicifyouwantit
10-09-2008, 01:59 PM
where was this thread last year?

anonimouse
10-09-2008, 02:01 PM
where was this thread last year?

it had a different name but you can find it here

http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14595

humanoid
10-09-2008, 02:02 PM

I believe Radiohead came first

Rap/rock Is Life
10-09-2008, 02:12 PM
iLdkz6HYBGg

1:18

Mockingbird73
10-09-2008, 02:17 PM
I support this thread.

wholeheartedly.

futureperfect
10-09-2008, 04:13 PM

Someone who is brilliant and recognizes the point of my thread. Not to belittle Radiohead but make Coachella unique and different than the rest. What other festival had Portishead, Prince, and Roger Waters none or any combo of two. Radiohead played so many major festivals this year its not funny and took on a full scale tour. They are great but let them go home work and put out another bomb like the Bends, OK Computer or Kid A. The fans deserve it and they deserve a break.

BlackSwan
10-09-2008, 04:23 PM
Thom Yorke DJ SET

bullokz
10-09-2008, 05:53 PM
The Official No Radiohead in 2009 thread!!!!, FTW!

rage patton
10-09-2008, 06:09 PM
Oh my god... in that Kid Rock video did it seriously say "Radiohead" on the toilet paper? You gotta be fucking kidding me.

anonimouse
10-09-2008, 06:10 PM
Someone who is brilliant and recognizes the point of my thread. Not to belittle Radiohead but make Coachella unique and different than the rest. What other festival had Portishead, Prince, and Roger Waters none or any combo of two. Radiohead played so many major festivals this year its not funny and took on a full scale tour. They are great but let them go home work and put out another bomb like the Bends, OK Computer or Kid A. The fans deserve it and they deserve a break.

i can appreciate your point of view but i disagree. i along with many others expected radiohead to play coachella this year (yea i know dont expect anything, whatever) but instead they played just about EVERY festival except coachella. they also did a summer tour which i could not afford to buy tickets the weekend they went on sale. since those shows were instant sellouts, i didnt have a chance. coachella is about the only festival i can afford as it is within a few hours driving distance. i dont have the cash to go to chicago or new jersey just for a festival. many people i know found themselves in the same situation.

i guess my main point is this: yes they have played all over and it seems like everyone and their mom got to see them this year. yea they are probably due for some downtime. but at the same time they are done touring the states for now, and by the time coachella rolls around it will have been about 9 months since they have played any local dates. i've heard them say in interviews that after this tour they are going to head back to writing so who knows how long it will be before they are around again. if we can have them stop by once more before a 2-3+ year hiatus then i am all for it. if they cant make it then you know what, i am sure coachella will still be awesome anyway. but given the choice i would like to see them play. coachella WAS different from the rest this year being the one festival they DIDNT play, next year coachella can be different by being the one festival they DO play ;)

anyway i guess what really scares me is potential alternate headliners like what happened with JJ. would you really rather see zwan v2.0 (oops i mean "smashing punpkins"), the killers, muse or weezer instead of radiohead?

Jman4321
10-09-2008, 08:10 PM
I agree simply because from a personal standpoint I'm a bit tired of them. In rainbows was a spectacular disappointment for me as well as their most recent live show I saw in San Francisco this summer (a festival mind you).

Cdubby
10-09-2008, 08:17 PM
Oh my god... in that Kid Rock video did it seriously say "Radiohead" on the toilet paper? You gotta be fucking kidding me.

rofl, that made me laugh.

indietron
10-09-2008, 08:21 PM

Why cant coachella get radiohead (arguable the best band around and hands down the biggest draw) and then on top of that get two more major acts that no one else will have, such as Waters, Prince, ect.???? That would be beyond epic

joppy-slow
10-09-2008, 08:32 PM
I agree simply because from a personal standpoint I'm a bit tired of them. In rainbows was a spectacular disappointment for me as well as their most recent live show I saw in San Francisco this summer (a festival mind you).

radiohead needs to go back to rockin out, like they did on their first 3 albums and save the smug experimental organ solos for late night acid jam sessions. every album since Kid A has been a major let down.. we don't fugin care how many times Thom got rejected as a 14 year old..or how ambient you can make that bass solo.. yawn..
Just rock us the fuck out like you did on The Bends and Pablo Honey and then maybe people (who don't like he smell of their own farts) will begin to appreciate your immense talent..

No Radiohead for Coachella 2009.. no no no.. tank you and goo night.

TommyboyUNM
10-09-2008, 08:54 PM
radiohead needs to go back to rockin out, like they did on their first 3 albums and save the smug experimental organ solos for late night acid jam sessions. every album since Kid A has been a major let down.. we don't fugin care how many times Thom got rejected as a 14 year old..or how ambient you can make that bass solo.. yawn..
Just rock us the fuck out like you did on The Bends and Pablo Honey and then maybe people (who don't like he smell of their own farts) will begin to appreciate your immense talent..

No Radiohead for Coachella 2009.. no no no.. tank you and goo night.

play Creep!!

sbessiso
10-09-2008, 08:55 PM
"Bodysnatchers" rocks pretty hard in my book, especially live

joppy-slow
10-09-2008, 09:19 PM
"Bodysnatchers" rocks pretty hard in my book, especially live

really? I would disagree.. Ripcord rocks.. Just rocks... My Iron Lung rocks.. Anyone Can Play Guitar rocks.. bodysnatchers not so much.. I liked In Rainbows, it's a major step up, but I rarely listen to it now.. Some good mellow songs, that's bout it..

TommyboyUNM
10-09-2008, 09:29 PM
really? I would disagree.. Ripcord rocks.. Just rocks... My Iron Lung rocks.. Anyone Can Play Guitar rocks.. bodysnatchers not so much.. I liked In Rainbows, it's a major step up, but I rarely listen to it now.. Some good mellow songs, that's bout it..

I agree on Just and My Iron Lung. Anyone Can Play Guitar sounds like a prototypical 90's rock song. Something that Weezer could've done. And Jigsaw Falling Into Place might be better than any of the songs you mentioned.

Radiohead's "slow" songs are not boring. There is so much going on in all of the songs. Listen to How To Disappear Completely and Sit Down, Stand Up again.

betao
10-09-2008, 10:11 PM
WAIT STOP STOP WAIT JUST A MINUTE

THIS is turning into a debate about which radiohead songs are the best live, AGAIN. I REFUSE to let this happen. I will now make an attempt to sway us back on topic by saying it'd be cool to have them back, but I wouldn't lose any sleep if they werent.

So good, now we're back on topic. Your welcome, my coachella comrades.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT JAPAN GOT BLOW OUT!!! i would kill to hear this live. :)

orbit
10-09-2008, 10:25 PM
good job betao.

but

in rainbows > ok computer > the bends > httt > amneziac > pablo honey.

BlackSwan
10-10-2008, 12:09 AM
WaJTV0MAWGQ

4AvPSR44qDs

vOqWFZZWVzQ

swyFVIdViOk

IiIt25S99yg

99NNFlGUO0U

cpKQV3JmFJE

97EnKIckXUA

Boourns
10-10-2008, 12:54 AM
anyway i guess what really scares me is potential alternate headliners like what happened with JJ. would you really rather see zwan v2.0 (oops i mean "smashing punpkins"), the killers, muse or weezer instead of radiohead?

Exactly. These people are retarded. I mean, who would want The Killers, Weezer, Coldplay, Jack Johnson, Ben Harper, Dave Matthews, Aerosmith, RHCP, No Doubt, or whatever instead of Radiohead? Bowie, Outkast, etc I can understand.

indietron
10-10-2008, 01:56 AM
Exactly. These people are retarded. I mean, who would want The Killers, Weezer, Coldplay, Jack Johnson, Ben Harper, Dave Matthews, Aerosmith, RHCP, No Doubt, or whatever instead of Radiohead? Bowie, Outkast, etc I can understand.

QFT

JCyohwell
10-10-2008, 07:05 AM
NO offense Future whatever....

I waited 10 years to see Radiohead.....
I'm from Oz...and moved to London and followed them on their UK tour in 03.
I first got to see em at Glasto. No drugs n all that shizzle. I was sober. I cried.

In terms of music for our generation - tick
Entertainment - tick
Presence - tick
Natural euphoria - tick

I'm not some wanker Radiohead fan.

I've got mates that have not seen em and I wish they could share that same experience.

I've judging this of numerous gigs and i'm not gonna start naming names....

We are all music fans.

But to diss Radiohead as a headliner......

3 words...before i probably get kicked off this before my first Coachella next year....

GO FK YOURSELF!

JCyohwell
10-10-2008, 07:09 AM
And to those people that "whoah is me i've seen Radiohead too many times"

Thats ya own fricken fault...no one forced you to overdose...

There are people from around the world that have not seen em....

Just sticking up for this generations "it" band.

tigermilkboy
10-10-2008, 09:07 AM
Well Radiohead are strongly rumored to be in Mexico in March...mmmmmm

BlackSwan
10-10-2008, 09:52 AM
WaJTV0MAWGQ

4AvPSR44qDs

vOqWFZZWVzQ

swyFVIdViOk

IiIt25S99yg

99NNFlGUO0U

cpKQV3JmFJE

97EnKIckXUA

how can you say no to this on the polo fields?

futureperfect
10-10-2008, 01:48 PM

I first got to see em at Glasto. No drugs n all that shizzle. I was sober. I cried.

Entertainment - tick
Presence - tick
Natural euphoria - tick

I've got mates that have not seen em and I wish they could share that same experience.

We are all music fans.

3 words...before i probably get kicked off this before my first Coachella next year....

GO FK YOURSELF!

F**K You. You get on here and diss me cause im not afraid to voice my opinion. Get a life tell your friends to get a job and go see Radiohead not my fault i was in the right place at the right time and if there is a band i want to see i save up and go see them im tired of all these whoa is me stories. I couldnt afford Coachella this year but i found the money worked hard and I went. If you love things in life you take chances and you just go for it. Im not saying everyone has the money to do everything they want but Radiohead tours extensively once every couple of years. Im on here to have a good time and have objective discussions and arguements with people its fun and cool but come on here flame me and tell me to F**k off screw you and the horse you rode in on. Its just a message board state your opinion hate on me fine but to be a douche about it. Geez. For your information Radiohead is from Generation X not this generations "IT" band they are comtemporaries of bands like Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Green Day, not the best examples but the first time i saw them was in 93 definitely not of this Generation so please check your history.

futureperfect
10-11-2008, 10:29 AM
Thom Yorke Eraser set 9pm saturday on the outdoor stage that would be cool

Amneeziac
10-11-2008, 12:04 PM
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x317/Strafer_01/you-have-failed-please-die.png

RedThom
10-11-2008, 01:18 PM
Get a life tell your friends to get a job and go see Radiohead not my fault i was in the right place at the right time

no pun intended?

boarderwoozel3
10-11-2008, 03:18 PM
Geez. For your information Radiohead is from Generation X not this generations "IT" band they are comtemporaries of bands like Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Green Day, not the best examples but the first time i saw them was in 93 definitely not of this Generation so please check your history.

Radiohead transcends generations. Many of my uncles and aunts really like them as do kids years younger than I am (22 y/o). The fact that they resonate with so many different demographics only speaks to their greatness. And I agree with what JCyohwell said about the natural euphoria RH educe. I was %100 sober and sky high after seeing them for my second and most recnt time. I can still visualize parts of the show in my head (especially EIIRP, Karma, Idiotique & The Gloaming).

frozen pilgrim
10-11-2008, 03:37 PM
RADIOHEAD:
JUST A BAND

wouldn't mind seeing them

boarderwoozel3
10-11-2008, 03:39 PM
RADIOHEAD:
JUST A BAND

wouldn't mind seeing them

I totally agree. They just happen to be head and shoulders above the overwhelming majority of their peers.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
10-11-2008, 05:15 PM
Thom Yorke Eraser set 9pm saturday on the outdoor stage that would be cool

Epic......

futureperfect
10-11-2008, 07:44 PM
Radiohead can headline if Thom Yorke plays the whole set old school Phil Collins style playing the drums and singing. I enjoyed seeing him play drums this summer.

RotationSlimWang
10-11-2008, 07:46 PM
I'll agree to this if the OP agrees that there's never really a good reason to complain about incidental Radiohead. Could be Jack Johnson instead, all you "no repeats" people.

futureperfect
10-13-2008, 06:49 PM
Jack Johnson had his shot he's not Coachella material ever again lol. Id love some UK bands that arent always over here playing Radiohead has played here more than a lot of bands have. Coachella this year i know they are gonna surprise us big this year was so much fun and so experimental that it made it that much more fun seeing the bands especially Portishead

emtgreg
10-13-2008, 07:56 PM
Everyone who posts in this thread is an asshole.

EVERYONE

futureperfect
10-13-2008, 07:58 PM
Everyone who posts in this thread is an asshole.

EVERYONE

well im glad you joined us

emtgreg
10-13-2008, 10:35 PM
well im glad you joined us

thanks!!

I feel quite at home among you antiradiohead dipshit douchebag jackasses...

except for that I am not antiradiohead!!

futureperfect
10-13-2008, 10:43 PM
thanks!!

I feel quite at home among you antiradiohead dipshit douchebag jackasses...

except for that I am not antiradiohead!!

No but you are a bigger douche and idiot because you are mad people dont want radiohead to fucking headline. You cant just agree to disagree you come on here and insult because im not part of your Totilitarian Monotheistic Radiohead Cult. I am actually a fan if you took the time to read but id much rather see someone who hasnt played before.

JaredSherbert
10-13-2008, 11:11 PM
Everyone needs to stop sucking on Radiohead's dick and just fucking relax god damnit. You're all a bunch of fucking Radiohead dick riders. shut the fuck up. JUST A BAND.

Cdubby
10-13-2008, 11:13 PM
Radiohead for 09, 10, and 11 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck I hope I can make it to the Mexico shows. What are you guys listening to right now? I've been listening to EIIRP all night, I notice something different everytime :pulse. Anyways, I'm writing a paper right now, what Radiohead song do you listen to while typing your papers? I usually just keep Amnesiac on repeat. Fall alseep to OK Computer usually.......

Ok guys, ttyl

JaredSherbert
10-13-2008, 11:14 PM

Entertainment - tick
Presence - tick
Natural euphoria - tick

We are all music fans.

GO FK YOURSELF!

Should have been on drugs, I'm sure that shit would be like 10000000x better and you probably would have cried still.

JaredSherbert
10-13-2008, 11:15 PM
Radiohead for 09, 10, and 11 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck I hope I can make it to the Mexico shows. What are you guys listening to right now? I've been listening to EIIRP all night, I notice something different everytime :pulse. Anyways, I'm writing a paper right now, what Radiohead song do you listen to while typing your papers? I usually just keep Amnesiac on repeat. Fall alseep to OK Computer usually.......

Ok guys, ttyl

hahahaha this better be a joke...it better be

indietron
10-13-2008, 11:16 PM

How can you fall asleep to OKC?? Thats insane haha. But yeah, amnesiac is really good for studying, as well as Kid A and In Rainbows.

futureperfect
10-14-2008, 05:59 AM
Everyone needs to stop sucking on Radiohead's dick and just fucking relax god damnit. You're all a bunch of fucking Radiohead dick riders. shut the fuck up. JUST A BAND.

Well put Jared. Once again though this was not an Anti Radiohead post or I hate Radiohead post it was just NO RADIOHEAD for Coachella so its funny how people jump to conclusions and hate when I am a fan and I just saw them this summer im just tired of people treating them like they are holier than thou. The Beatles beat them to that when they said they were bigger than Jesus.

Memorial_07
10-14-2008, 10:41 AM
a thread I was hoping for!

Quadromarshia
10-14-2008, 12:32 PM
jaredsherbert=futureperfect

futureperfect
10-14-2008, 02:55 PM
jaredsherbert=futureperfect

You are sadly mistaken we are not the same person stop making things up

hendrixfan143
10-14-2008, 04:07 PM
the only reason i wouldn't want radiohead is that i have seen them twice this year and i would probably go there two acts early to get an awesome spot and end up missing something i later regret

futureperfect
10-14-2008, 04:12 PM
the only reason i wouldn't want radiohead is that i have seen them twice this year and i would probably go there two acts early to get an awesome spot and end up missing something i later regret

Well you have part of the point i was trying to make. It wouldnt be any use putting up any bands against Radiohead cause probably about 2/3rds of the people there(just an estimated guess depending on attendees and demograhics are gonna make it about Radiohead and miss out on some other good bands)

ArcadeParade
10-14-2008, 04:55 PM
Fuck this noise! Having Radiohead at Coach '09 would not be a negative, not matter how you spin it.

futureperfect
10-14-2008, 05:03 PM
Well your opinion is nice but there are some who are for it and some against it. Didnt say anywhere it was a negative just said rather not have them there