PDA

View Full Version : In the war of ego's...

PC-2 Violence
10-06-2008, 01:09 PM
PM from Frozen Pilgrim.

listen. pick someone else to have a useless flame war with. I have a great sense of humor, but I'm getting mighty sick of you just trolling the board for things to argue with me about.
seriously, I'm not upset here, I'm just worried that you follow me around trying to start arguments. you don't even bother talking about what's in the thread, you just try and insult me. seriously, find some annoying lurkers to flame. but in case you haven't noticed, what you're doing isn't appreciated by any of the board regulars. you ruined tags (yes, everyone knows it was you that got tags taken away), and you don't even contribute anything useful in return. I can't even remember what we argued about first. was it roger waters? was it paint stripping guns versus vaporizers? was it the deftones? who cares? the fact is, everyone else on here has their spats, and then moves on. you've been sore over whatever's up for like two months, dude. nobody's going to think less of you for dropping a stupid grudge. in fact, I bet you'll be respected more for just being a board member instead of trying to make a name for yourself around here by following me around, being a dick.

Anyone care to expand on me getting the tags taken away? Also is anyone else sick of Frozen Pilgrim trying to be your big brother?

frozen pilgrim
10-06-2008, 01:10 PM
hey PC- this is already up. and being discussed. you're not breaking anything new.
want the link?
I said I'm not playing anymore.

TomAz
10-06-2008, 01:11 PM
I'm sick of people posting PMs on here for no reason other than to embarass the sender.

PC-2 Violence
10-06-2008, 01:12 PM
hey PC- this is already up. and being discussed. you're not breaking anything new.
want the link?
I said I'm not playing anymore.

Cry.

CalmerThanYou
10-06-2008, 01:12 PM
the chad PM had to be posted...just sayin

frozen pilgrim
10-06-2008, 01:13 PM
Cry.

uh, no?
heh way to read the message, young'un

seriously though, you're only getting negative attention.

someone needs to have a chat with this kid's parents

frozen pilgrim
10-06-2008, 01:13 PM
the chad PM had to be posted...just sayin

this, I wholeheartedly concur with.

SFChrissy
10-06-2008, 01:14 PM
Frozen pilgrim is part of the package...deal with it he's always in my car!!!

PC-2 Violence
10-06-2008, 01:14 PM
uh, no?
heh way to read the message, young'un

seriously though, you're only getting negative attention.

someone needs to have a chat with this kid's parents

That is the difference between you and me.

I'm not looking for attention.

mvanwinkle
10-06-2008, 01:15 PM
ya frozen handled himself well and you attempting to make him look dumb just made you look more like an ass.

frozen pilgrim
10-06-2008, 01:15 PM
That is the difference between you and me.

I'm not looking for attention.

right. hence your starting this very thread.

just go an hero, dude

PC-2 Violence
10-06-2008, 01:16 PM
I think its funny how instead of sending a REAL pm, you send one in where you rule my life and the Coachella board.

I have been overly willing to drop it with you, but your personality always ruins the chance.

Wheres the beef?
10-06-2008, 01:17 PM
http://digitaldaily.allthingsd.com/files/2007/10/internet_serious_business.jpg

TomAz
10-06-2008, 01:17 PM
this thread is already boring.

frozen pilgrim
10-06-2008, 01:18 PM
no kidding >.<

Wheres the beef?
10-06-2008, 01:18 PM
I'm sick of people posting PMs on here for no reason other than to embarass the sender.

I agree with this 100%.

vinylmartyr
10-06-2008, 01:20 PM
you guys need to put each other on ignore.

Blinken
10-06-2008, 01:21 PM
And Vinyl wins.

frozen pilgrim
10-06-2008, 01:22 PM
man, I don't have ANYONE on ignore. I've never before encountered someone so hell-bent on avoiding actual discussion. like... I disagree with lots of stuff that gets said, but I respect people's right to say it. but yeah. I'm feeling like it might finally be time to de-virginize that list

Hannahrain
10-06-2008, 01:25 PM
This is a PM I got from TomAz a few days ago:

Hi Hannah,

I was wondering if you knew anyone in the dance business. I've been doing a lot of soul-searching and I think really, what I really really want, is to be the next Stravinsky. I was watching Dirty Dancing the other day, and I was so overwhelmed with the desire to jump up off the couch and leap and twirl and just be heavenly every time Patrick Swayze danced in that beguiling way he does. He is such a dreamboat!

Whimsically,
Tom

Quadromarshia
10-06-2008, 01:28 PM
I haven't checked the board in like 3 hours. And this is what I get?

The hell is going on around here?

TomAz
10-06-2008, 01:29 PM
Here's a complete list of all the PMs I've received in the past 3 weeks:

sbessiso
10-06-2008, 01:30 PM
I sometimes love watching drama unfold, but this is unbelievably boring. Why exactly is pilgrim and pc-2 fighting?

frozen pilgrim
10-06-2008, 01:30 PM
your guess is as good as mine, bud. that's what I was trying to figure out when he made this thread

sbessiso
10-06-2008, 01:31 PM
Not that I don't believe you, but I feel we, the boardies, are missing an important piece of the puzzle

frozen pilgrim
10-06-2008, 01:32 PM
no, dude. honestly. that first post is what I sent him. I have no idea what his issue is.

I'm starting to think this kid might have some real issues. like, I sent him a message saying I wasn't interested in this war he's trying to pick, and he puts my pm in a thread with 'war of egos' in the title. I really don't get it.

TomAz
10-06-2008, 01:34 PM
He's playing Ryan Adams to your Conor Oberst.

miscorrections
10-06-2008, 01:35 PM

For shame, Hannah. You could have at least given Tom some sort of answer.

frozen pilgrim
10-06-2008, 01:35 PM
... that one I don't get.

I do hate conor oberst though. a whole lot.

sbessiso
10-06-2008, 01:36 PM
me too! He's such a pussy.

Hannahrain
10-06-2008, 01:37 PM
For shame, Hannah. You could have at least given Tom some sort of answer.

Corinna, I get at least 200 fan letters every day. While I make it my business to personally answer each one, I'm not going to bump Tom up to the head of the line merely because he's suffering a personal crisis. I'll answer it when it's his turn.

frozen pilgrim
10-06-2008, 01:38 PM
me too! He's such a pussy.

oh man. on the coachella DVD, at the end of his song, there is an epic lulz in the form of some chick clinging to the barricade, crying her eyes out.
it's one of those .... O.o really?! moments

wmgaretjax
10-06-2008, 01:38 PM
first and last post i'll read by pc-2. fucking child...

Young blood
10-06-2008, 01:40 PM
I like cinnamon

frozen pilgrim
10-06-2008, 01:42 PM
cinnamon does kick serious ass.

miscorrections
10-06-2008, 01:43 PM
Cinnamon is overrated as a spice on its own but it does provide some welcome aroma when used in conjunction with other spices.

menikmati
10-06-2008, 01:44 PM
I had cinnamon pop tart this morning....could of been better.

Quadromarshia
10-06-2008, 01:44 PM
People have been putting cinnamon and other assorted spices into my coffee lately, and it's pissing me off.

frozen pilgrim
10-06-2008, 01:45 PM
butternut squash cut in half, whole stick of cinnamon stuck into each half, roast for 50 mins face-down uncovered on a baking sheet. remove the skin and the connamon sticks, and combine the roasted squash with 1/4 cup honey, 1/4 cup maple syrup, and about a tbsp of finely chopped ginger in a blender. blend until smooth, garnish with fresh parsley and a cinnamon stick.

best soup of your life.

TomAz
10-06-2008, 01:46 PM
Cinnamon is also derived from the Cinnamonum loureirii tree native to Indonesia and the Cinnamonum cassia tree native to China, Vietnam, and Sumatra. Sumatra is a large island in Indonesia at the northwestern end of the chain of islands making up the nation. The cinnamon from the loureirii and cassia trees is darker and more pungent and aromatic than cinnamon from the zeylanicum tree.

The English and Mexicans prefer the milder, delicate zeylancium cinnamon. However, cassia cinnamon is what most Americans are used to and is the preferred cinnamon in Southern Europe. So do not let the term "true cinnamon" confuse you; cassia cinnamon is just as true as zeylancium.

Three Cinnamons
-Zeylanicum cinnamon also known as Ceylon cinnamon
-Loureirii cinnamon also known as Indonesian cinnamon
-Cassia cinnamon also known as Chinese, Saigon, and Korintje cinnamon

The flavor of cinnamon is in the oil. The primary chemical in the oil is cinnamic aldehyde, which is the same in zeylanicum, loureirii, and cassia cinnamons. Because the key chemical is the same, in the United States cinnamons from all three trees are typically processed and used interchangeably. However, 90% of all the cinnamon brought into the U.S. is cassia, so that is what you are probably accustomed to. However, the three main cassia cinnamons - China, Saigon, and Korintje - do vary in flavor.

frozen pilgrim
10-06-2008, 01:47 PM
...and I learned something today.
thanks!

real talk
10-06-2008, 02:01 PM
Wait so everyone is flaming the thread starter for posting that PM and not flaming the person who sent that ridiculous PM? Lol. This board kills me. I laughed at the PM.

Ps I have no idea to what any of the rest of the discussion between these two relates, I just laugh at the pink haired guy telling the other guy what the board thinks.

Hopeless Semantic
10-06-2008, 02:03 PM
Thanks for the cinnamon info, Tom. At least something constructive will come out of this thread...

amyzzz
10-06-2008, 02:06 PM
I sent you a PM a few weeks ago, Tom. Or at least sometime last month.

frozen pilgrim
10-06-2008, 02:10 PM
Ps I have no idea to what any of the rest of the discussion between these two relates

now this, THIS is a painfully obvious alias

TomAz
10-06-2008, 02:12 PM
Yes amy, 3 weeks ago. I haven't gotten any since the intercourse with you.

ha ha.

Tylerdurden31
10-06-2008, 02:12 PM
I have vanilla creme poptarts at home I believe...unless my gf ate them all. in that case...heads on spikes...better yet...babies on spikes

CalmerThanYou
10-06-2008, 02:13 PM
Corinna, I get at least 200 fan letters every day. While I make it my business to personally answer each one, I'm not going to bump Tom up to the head of the line merely because he's suffering a personal crisis. I'll answer it when it's his turn.

Ummm...fan mail? i'm obviously lost on this one.

All knowing boardz: Who is hannah, and what does she do?

With Love and Squalor,
Fan Mailer

BROKENDOLL
10-06-2008, 02:14 PM
I haven't checked the board in like 3 hours. And this is what I get?

The hell is going on around here? What? Were you hoping for like a rash with itching or something? It's an internet spat, silly.

I sometimes love watching drama unfold, but this is unbelievably boring. Why exactly is pilgrim and pc-2 fighting? It's a new season sbessiso. If you recall last season's drama was TheLastGreatMan and Brokendoll lobbing shit back n' forth. My God, that's it! I couldn't figure out this de ja vous feeling I was having while reading this thread!

Not that I don't believe you, but I feel we, the boardies, are missing an important piece of the puzzle If this drama is anything like the last drama, sbessiso, trust me on this...no one's missing anything. Wait, I have to confess! My day could use a kickstart with one of Randy's lovely insults right about now. :)

CalmerThanYou
10-06-2008, 02:16 PM
pilgrim, pc-2...i like both of you, but this is silly.

throw in 2 of these each and cut the crap...

http://adweek.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/tampax.jpg

SFChrissy
10-06-2008, 02:21 PM
arghhhhh my pusssssy hurtsssssssss...is what just came to mind 'bout all this bitching!!!

frozen pilgrim
10-06-2008, 02:22 PM
I still don't get what the big deal is.
the kid's been trolling for a fight with me for ages, and I sent him a message saying dude, drop the vendetta, 'cause from now on you're just playing tennis against a wall made of sponge. chut the puck up. and I put it in the 'open letters' thread, knowing full well that when PC got the message, there was a high probability that he'd start this ridiculous thread. I didn't, however, forsee just how strongly it would backfire on him. I wasn't trying to ridicule him or anything, just honestly get the message through to him that around here, you can't just insult people for no reason. you can belittle them for their taste, you can debate whatever you want, but that if all he was going to do was pop up every time I post with "ur ghey", that I wasn't going to play his childish little game. meh. this is one of those situations where I get the feeling that PC must think I'm as furious as he is. I'm multitasking right now... I'm not in an environment that's conducive to vehemently bashing the crap out of a keyboard. and salah, honest, nothing's happened except that one PM and now this thread. I'm just sitting here with a slighty puzzled half-smile on my face, going through electro tracks for a gig (I have to study every time I want to spin an electro house set. god damn bloggers. but whatever- it's a J.O.B.) and trying to figure out hwo I can send a note to PC's folks, warning them that their son is evidently getting a little lonely and has taken to trying to make friends online in all the wrong ways >.<

thestripe
10-06-2008, 02:24 PM
Shut the fuck up.

Hannahrain
10-06-2008, 02:25 PM

With Love and Squalor,
Fan Mailer

Your letter will be answered in the order in which it was received. Your letter is important to us, please remain patient until one of our representatives is free.

I still don't get what the big deal is.
the kid's been trolling for a fight with me for ages, and I sent him a message saying dude, drop the vendetta, 'cause from now on you're just playing tennis against a wall made of sponge. chut the puck up. and I put it in the 'open letters' thread, knowing full well that when PC got the message, there was a high probability that he'd start this ridiculous thread. I didn't, however, forsee just how strongly it would backfire on him. I wasn't trying to ridicule him or anything, just honestly get the message through to him that around here, you can't just insult people for no reason. you can belittle them for their taste, you can debate whatever you want, but that if all he was going to do was pop up every time I post with "ur ghey", that I wasn't going to play his childish little game. meh. this is one of those situations where I get the feeling that PC must think I'm as furious as he is. I'm multitasking right now... I'm not in an environment that's conducive to vehemently bashing the crap out of a keyboard. and salah, honest, nothing's happened except that one PM and now this thread. I'm just sitting here with a slighty puzzled half-smile on my face, going through electro tracks for a gig (I have to study every time I want to spin an electro house set. god damn bloggers. but whatever- it's a J.O.B.) and trying to figure out hwo I can send a note to PC's folks, warning them that their son is evidently getting a little lonely and has taken to trying to make friends online in all the wrong ways >.<

I wish you'd learn about paragraphs.

algunz
10-06-2008, 02:26 PM
This is like trying to break up a fight in the hallways at school. Ridiculous.

CalmerThanYou
10-06-2008, 02:27 PM
RACE WARS!!!!!!!!!!

SHIT IS GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!

http://www.avians.net/lanakila/main/main-eagle.jpg

VS.

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11748358/Organic_Maple_Syrup.jpg

frozen pilgrim
yeah, I hear you. my bad.
I usually try to be more conscious about paragraph breaks on long posts, but like I said, I'm pretty distracted at the moment. blinking, multicolored lights and loud music will do that to me.

edit:
if someone wants to post a few pages of chuck norris jokes or something equally unappealing, maybe we can kill this thread. I have no interest in it's continuation (except for that soup recipe- ctrl+v that shit, people!)

CalmerThanYou
Your letter will be answered in the order in which it was received. Your letter is important to us, please remain patient until one of our representatives is free.

oh you little bitch...i'm starting a thread about our apparent beef now...

Hannahrain
10-06-2008, 02:28 PM
The hell you are. Hannahrain Inc. doesn't put up with this shit.

frozen pilgrim
10-06-2008, 02:29 PM
you're incorporated now?
shit, when's the stock going public?

amyzzz
10-06-2008, 02:31 PM
Tom, ew.

TomAz
10-06-2008, 02:33 PM
ew, what?

get your mind out of the gutter amy.

invisiblerobots
10-06-2008, 02:38 PM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i211/invisible_robots/dancingretard9up.gif

TomAz
10-06-2008, 02:39 PM
http://paxarcana.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/horse_pee.jpg

CalmerThanYou
10-06-2008, 02:46 PM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i211/invisible_robots/dancingretard9up.gif

FTW

Hannahrain, now the build up is so much that when you tell me youre an artist, painter, author, or street performer, i am going to be let down...

Don't let the build up continue...tell....now...please.

Hannahrain
10-06-2008, 02:52 PM
Isn't it obvious? I act facetious on the internet to mislead people who claim to be calmer than me.

CalmerThanYou
10-06-2008, 03:02 PM
I'm definitely calmer than you are.

psh, not her fucking toe dude.

faxman75
10-06-2008, 03:04 PM
I must say it cracked me the fuck up in the middle of a discussion last week when you saw me getting excited you posted one word "calmer".

betao
10-06-2008, 03:14 PM
http://mikeabundo.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/internet-serious-business.jpg

Jon Blazed
10-06-2008, 03:16 PM
I hate Frozen Pilgram.

BROKENDOLL
10-06-2008, 03:28 PM

With Love and Squalor,
Fan Mailer I just know somehow, this is gonna be good...

throw in 2 of these each and cut the crap...

http://adweek.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/tampax.jpg Those don't cut shit, Calmer, but they do stop bleeding.

The hell you are. Hannahrain Inc. doesn't put up with this shit.

you're incorporated now?
shit, when's the stock going public? Everybody wants a piece of Hannah, but she just said she doesn't put out... Oh, silly me, I meant put up! :rolleyes

BROKENDOLL
10-06-2008, 03:30 PM
ew, what?

get your mind out of the gutter amy. You guys had intercourse in a gutter? Damned Sluts!

boarderwoozel3
10-06-2008, 03:32 PM
Early October on the Coachella boards, a little over 6 months remain until Coachella 09. The natives are becoming restless...

Jon Blazed
10-06-2008, 03:38 PM
This is a PM I got from TomAz a few days ago:

LOLZ

Deviate_420
10-06-2008, 04:17 PM
What the fuck is this? It's like being in High School. Why don't you both just fight to the death gladiator style?

RotationSlimWang
10-06-2008, 04:20 PM
You're both useless wastes of life, why fight? You're only angry at yourselves, and rightfully so--you suck.

bluemamba
10-06-2008, 04:21 PM
PC-Violence is to Frozen Pilgrim as Alias is to me.

Worst thread ever!!!

PassiveTheory
10-06-2008, 04:22 PM
Wait... What?

That's in reply to this entire thread, btw.

TommyboyUNM
10-06-2008, 04:37 PM
This has probably already been brought up, but I don't want to read the entire thread. "Egos" not "ego's". Does anything belong to the ego of which you're referring?

frozen pilgrim
10-06-2008, 04:39 PM
...I can't believe this thread is still going.
I can't believe it existed in the first place.
blech.

Young blood
10-06-2008, 04:39 PM
pancakes.

frozen pilgrim
10-06-2008, 04:40 PM
BANANA pancakes?

OH SHIT.
I think young blood's trying to tell us JJ will be back like terminator

Young blood
10-06-2008, 04:44 PM
shut up queer.

frozen pilgrim
10-06-2008, 04:46 PM
make me, breeder

Young blood
10-06-2008, 04:46 PM
my ego.

Deviate_420
10-06-2008, 06:46 PM
This thread should be called "My dick is bigger then yours because your mom said so"..

alex gardner
10-06-2008, 06:57 PM
what kind of fucking loser catches feelings on an INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD. frozen pilgrim, you take this shit way too seriously. get a fucking life, get off of your fucking 28.8 modem for a second and get some fresh air. if someone bothers you on here, fucking ignore them, its a god damn MESSAGE BOARD. don't you realize when you post your faggoty ass canadian heartfelt rants, you're just throwing a can of hairspray in the fire? how old are you? jesus christ, grab a box of kleenex and get the fuck over it.

Young blood
10-06-2008, 06:59 PM
OH SNAP 28.8!!!!!!!1111!!!!

thestripe
10-06-2008, 07:03 PM
This thread is like watching monkeys pick bugz off eachother.

rage patton
10-06-2008, 07:06 PM
what kind of fucking loser catches feelings on an INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD. frozen pilgrim, you take this shit way too seriously. get a fucking life, get off of your fucking 28.8 modem for a second and get some fresh air. if someone bothers you on here, fucking ignore them, its a god damn MESSAGE BOARD. don't you realize when you post your faggoty ass canadian heartfelt rants, you're just throwing a can of hairspray in the fire? how old are you? jesus christ, grab a box of kleenex and get the fuck over it.

Hey, I heard you have some Coachella 2007 bootlegs for sale. Is this true? How much? I would be willing to pay up to $300 for MMJ if you have it.

alex gardner
10-06-2008, 07:10 PM
Hey, I heard you have some Coachella 2007 bootlegs for sale. Is this true? How much? I would be willing to pay up to $300 for MMJ if you have it.

due to high demand, the mmj .flac is now going for upwards of $15,000. pm me if you are interested.

wmgaretjax
10-06-2008, 07:11 PM
due to high demand, the mmj .flac is now going for upwards of $15,000. pm me if you are interested.

just 1 flac? you don't even chop the tracks? fucking cheapskate, 12000 tops for that lazy bullshit.

rage patton
10-06-2008, 07:17 PM
Yeah, I agree. $15,000 is WAAAAAAAY to much. But if this is a bidding war, I will see Jared's $12,000 and raise it too $13,000.

Mr.Nipples
10-06-2008, 07:20 PM
"This ones dedicated to mr. jay jeter...
Fny3QX1xwE8&hl=en&fs=1
...oh jeter!"

Mr.Nipples
10-06-2008, 07:23 PM

just a word to any of your customers out there who may be reading this. you're fucking retards.

wmgaretjax
10-06-2008, 07:26 PM
Yeah, I agree. $15,000 is WAAAAAAAY to much. But if this is a bidding war, I will see Jared's $12,000 and raise it too $13,000.

I can't top that. it's yours. just remember to throw me a bone and burn me a cd.

Young blood
10-06-2008, 07:28 PM
"This ones dedicated to mr. jay jeter...
Fny3QX1xwE8&hl=en&fs=1
...oh jeter!"

holy shit!

Hannahrain
10-06-2008, 07:29 PM
I will see Jared's $12,000 and raise it too $13,000.

I'll double that.

Gardner, you take money made out of recycled phonebooks, right? Otherwise I'm going to have to write a check.

(You take checks made out of recycled take-out menus, right?)

alex gardner
10-06-2008, 07:38 PM
cash or money order. $7,000 for uffie, $15 for scars on broadway low quality video, .wmv format, and $9,000 for a .wav of metric (the entire audio file has a flanger effect on it to deter thieves)

menikmati
10-06-2008, 08:01 PM
OMG I'm still waiting to hear about your HIGH quality BLACK MOUNTAIN vid shot on a VX2000!!! It's so worth $150!!!

Or not. Fuck off.

rage patton
10-06-2008, 08:26 PM
I can't top that. it's yours. just remember to throw me a bone and burn me a cd.

No problem. Umm... would $6,000 be a fair price for the burnt CD? I'd say so. If you want it in a case, it will only be $7,500 in total. It also includes CD cover art I drew myself :)

WAIT. Hannah got it. Dammit. Unless... I hope Alex doesn't accept recycled phone books as cash.

Mr.Nipples
10-06-2008, 10:04 PM
holy shit!

poor butthole

i like how he tries to cut it in half with a yardstick

Jon Blazed
10-06-2008, 10:10 PM
I can't even watch that shit.

Pixiessp
10-06-2008, 10:11 PM
PM from Frozen Pilgrim.

listen. pick someone else to have a useless flame war with. I have a great sense of humor, but I'm getting mighty sick of you just trolling the board for things to argue with me about.
seriously, I'm not upset here, I'm just worried that you follow me around trying to start arguments. you don't even bother talking about what's in the thread, you just try and insult me. seriously, find some annoying lurkers to flame. but in case you haven't noticed, what you're doing isn't appreciated by any of the board regulars. you ruined tags (yes, everyone knows it was you that got tags taken away), and you don't even contribute anything useful in return. I can't even remember what we argued about first. was it roger waters? was it paint stripping guns versus vaporizers? was it the deftones? who cares? the fact is, everyone else on here has their spats, and then moves on. you've been sore over whatever's up for like two months, dude. nobody's going to think less of you for dropping a stupid grudge. in fact, I bet you'll be respected more for just being a board member instead of trying to make a name for yourself around here by following me around, being a dick.

Anyone care to expand on me getting the tags taken away? Also is anyone else sick of Frozen Pilgrim trying to be your big brother?

I stand behind the Pilgrim.

Jon Blazed
10-06-2008, 10:15 PM
With a gigantic pink strap-on dildo.

jazzz
10-06-2008, 10:20 PM
cash or money order. $7,000 for uffie, $15 for scars on broadway low quality video, .wmv format, and $9,000 for a .wav of metric (the entire audio file has a flanger effect on it to deter thieves)

too bad your name is not Mark Gardener we would all chip in for a RIDE reunion!

Pixiessp
10-06-2008, 10:26 PM
With a gigantic pink strap-on dildo.

that also fell under the wheels of the big rig. I conveniently left that out.

indietron
10-06-2008, 10:30 PM
I stand behind the Pilgrim.

I side with pilgrim as well

PC-2 Violence
10-06-2008, 10:54 PM
Where it all started.

dude. I am as talented a DJ as boys noize.

I actually thought he had me on ignore for a while, back when I said that I could not wait to meet him next year, and he didnt respond.

I dont know where to start, first off I am not "REAL TALK". I would have to be a bigger fucking idiot than Frozen Pilgrim to pull that.

Second I dont know wtf he is talking about when he says that I have gotten the tags taken away, if I did get them taken away I say fuck them we didnt need them anyway.

Why do I fuck with you Frozen? Because you take it so personally. Always talking about smashing someones face in and blah blah blah. You throw your opinion around like a fucking nineteen year old with a lot to learn. You also act like an artist/music elitist. Then you send me a higher-than-thou private message trying to "school me" on what I am making everyone feel. Dont you realize that no one gives a fuck what your personal opinions are?

As for you Randy, you have lost your touch.

SoulDischarge
10-06-2008, 11:25 PM
Let's be friends!
7-NOZU2iPA8

anti-square
10-06-2008, 11:36 PM
This thread is gross on all accounts.

Mr.Nipples
10-07-2008, 12:12 AM
This thread is gross on all accounts.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t39/RetardoTronFiveThousand/milkmaidens.jpg

note: its all good. theyre fake.

PassiveTheory
10-07-2008, 12:22 AM
So... This is all because pilgrim said he's a better DJ than Boys Noize?

And you took that personally?

Why?

rage patton
10-07-2008, 12:32 AM
note: its all good. theyre fake.

Phew. That's good. I was worried for a minute there.

But seriously, where do you find this shit?

Mr.Nipples
10-07-2008, 12:33 AM
the internet

rage patton
10-07-2008, 12:35 AM
I should visit there from time to time.

PC-2 Violence
10-07-2008, 12:40 AM
So... This is all because pilgrim said he's a better DJ than Boys Noize?

And you took that personally?

Why?

I didn't, I just thought it was a ridiculous statement that could not just fall thought the cracks. I don't take him personally.

Sean Penn treats objects like women, ...man.

I bet you'll be respected more for just being a board member instead of trying to make a name for yourself around here by following me around, being a dick.

You scored a pre-emptive 45,000 respect points for throwing your pathetic dirty laundry out in the proper thread as the same time as the PM, thus thwarting my oust in this thread. +10000.

hawkingvsreeve
10-07-2008, 12:59 AM
This is what happens when Chad leaves.

Take Jeff's advice and utilize the ignore feature. (Both of you)

Nipples, thank you for keeping this shit bearable.

Backwater
10-07-2008, 02:06 AM
I'm starting to think PC-2 Violence is Young Blood's alias, very similar personalities.

bug on your lip
10-07-2008, 06:46 AM
http://www.randomness.org.uk/store/adams_wedding_june_2001/martin_bob_pink_wig.jpg

Quadromarshia
10-07-2008, 06:48 AM
I don't know how I feel about that guy to the left's face.

At least they found prom dates. Or could it be during some anime convention dance.

fatbastard
10-07-2008, 06:52 AM
Move on Frozen Pilgrim. He who angers you concors you.

bug on your lip
10-07-2008, 06:54 AM
http://bogotissimo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/toy-yoda-toyota-20080609-105623.jpg

fatbastard
10-07-2008, 07:13 AM
Oh my God. That was a good work out of my stomach muscles! Hilarious.

frozen pilgrim
10-07-2008, 07:45 AM
...this thread is still going?!! O.o

good lord. I forgot at like ten last night.
slow couple days on the board, much?!

disgustipated
10-07-2008, 07:45 AM
wROerqNm3ug

garrett222
10-07-2008, 07:46 AM
Best thread ever.

frozen pilgrim
10-07-2008, 07:57 AM
kind of. it still blows my mind that this dude is STILL angry about me arguing with him in that retarded boys noize thread. heh. at this stage, I'm just kind of strangely flattered. it's like, offhand comments about electro producers/DJs can get people so butt-hurt that they will continue a personal vendetta for like half a summer... maybe PC IS boys noize. except wait, that doesn't make any sense either, because I never blasted the guy or anything, I just said he wasn't as good as aphex fucking twin.
whoever wants this thread can have it. salah, feel like a gay hijacking?

Quadromarshia
10-07-2008, 08:00 AM
Shame I'm at work. This would be an appropriate time to post a gay cowboy eating some pudding.

thestripe
10-07-2008, 08:09 AM
Hay gays I'm turning this thread into a war of eggos.

http://shoregrocer.com/store/catalog/images/eggo.bmp

thestripe
10-07-2008, 08:19 AM
Oh no u idn't!

http://www.mrbreakfast.com/images/p_21.jpg

That'll teach ya. Schooled son!

thestripe
10-07-2008, 08:20 AM
Bitchez please. I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

http://www.justkidinc.com/images/eggo_collage.jpg

Quadromarshia
10-07-2008, 08:23 AM
New kid on the block
http://www.frozenfoodage.com/images/article/1213821167635_BakeShop_lg.jpg

chairmenmeow47
10-07-2008, 08:25 AM
LEGGO MY EGGO!

thestripe
10-07-2008, 08:27 AM
I don't know why u tripp'n I'm just letting you know that buttermilk is better than homestylz.

http://pillsdontteachskills.com/wp-content/Eggo2.aspx.jpg

garrett222
10-07-2008, 08:27 AM
How about :Ten Questions for Frozen Pilgrim!!!!

1) What do you do for a living?
2) Are you married?
3) Did you go to college? Major?
4) Is universal healthcare the answer?
5) Favorite soup?
6) Favorite movie?
7) Favorite TV show besides House?
8) What celebrity do you look like most?
9) What celebrity do you look like least?
10) Favorite chain restaurant?

thestripe
10-07-2008, 08:29 AM
How bout no. Quit making this thread all sticky and buttery. You are dumb.

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/1/c/c/1cc8bb802b77ee72fb375d959b71de8f.jpg

RotationSlimWang
10-07-2008, 08:45 AM
Stripe = hero.

Also, I'm still waiting for an explanation of the Microcats avatar.

marooko
10-07-2008, 08:56 AM
I read through the first page and can't imagine how this made it to 5 pages. Does it get better? Were you all bored yesterday or something?

chairmenmeow47
10-07-2008, 08:58 AM
I read through the first page and can't imagine how this made it to 5 pages. Does it get better? Were you all bored yesterday or something?

no, some of us just got here when the waffle talk began.

how does everyone syrup their eggos? i personally like to put syrup in every-other-square to make a two-tone pattern. but i only do one waffle at a time so they don't get too soggy.

Quadromarshia
10-07-2008, 08:59 AM
If they have filling, i'll eat them plain. I'll eat the cinnamon ones plain as well.

Otherwise, you've got to get some Aunt Jemima on them hos.

marooko
10-07-2008, 09:02 AM
mmm, eggos. i usually eat mine toasted and plain. real waffles though, some syrup and a little butter. maybe even some powdered sugar to ensure heart failure.

BROKENDOLL
10-07-2008, 12:13 PM

how does everyone syrup their eggos? i personally like to put syrup in every-other-square to make a two-tone pattern. but i only do one waffle at a time so they don't get too soggy. When time's short, I generally just squeeze the shit out of the syrup bottle while holding it hopefully centered about 18" above the waffle. If it's a leisurely Sunday morning, I give each waffle square a designated number, then I'll breakout the ol' Bingo Basket and draw #'s for the next square to be filled. :lool

BROKENDOLL
10-07-2008, 12:14 PM
mmm, eggos. i usually eat mine toasted and plain. real waffles though, some syrup and a little butter. maybe even some powdered sugar to ensure heart failure. Are you saying that Eggo's are mere imposters?

PC-2 Violence
10-07-2008, 12:19 PM
offhand comments about electro producers/DJs can get people so butt-hurt that they will continue a personal vendetta for like half a summer...

Lol you play records on your Victrola for JustSteve in your basement while arguing who is going to get to wear the pink wig to the public screening of Rocky Horror Picture Show. I'm crushed.

I would say that comparing your speak and spell sets to one of the hottest acts of 2008 makes you a total tool, anyone agree?

See it's very easy to bring it up over and over again, but it's really hard to take it back isn't it? On top of all of that you bashed pretty much everyone in the Sahara besides Aphex Twin.

My mission has been this, show you for the tool that you are, point out all the ghey and retarded things you say, every single time, so that it does not become the norm around here when you start just running at the flaps.

thestripe
10-07-2008, 12:27 PM
Lol you play records on your Victrola for JustSteve in your basement while arguing who is going to get to wear the pink wig to the public screening of Rocky Horror Picture Show. I'm crushed.

I would say that comparing your speak and spell sets to one of the hottest acts of 2008 makes you a total tool, anyone agree?

See it's very easy to bring it up over and over again, but it's really hard to take it back isn't it? On top of all of that you bashed pretty much everyone in the Sahara besides Aphex Twin.

My mission has been this, show you for the tool that you are, point out all the ghey and retarded things you say, every single time, so that it does not become the norm around here when you start just running at the flaps.

Hey gay, this thread has changed. Every time you go off topic an eggo in the midwest gets burnt. Go fuck yourself.

PC-2 Violence
10-07-2008, 12:30 PM
Hey gay, this thread has changed. Every time you go off topic an eggo in the midwest gets burnt. Go fuck yourself.

You should stay out of the Midwest. You know what happens out there.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ETMXF9iKDUQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ETMXF9iKDUQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

BTW blow me gently.

garrett222
10-07-2008, 12:33 PM
I haven't decided whos side i'm on...each of you list your top three choices for coachella headliners for 09 and i'll decide..

thanks,

Management

ClassicCultRecords
10-07-2008, 12:34 PM
lol. the hooters chick won a toy yoda.....

thestripe
10-07-2008, 12:42 PM
You should stay out of the Midwest. You know what happens out there.

BTW blow me gently.

http://www.jefito.com/eggo_noteggo.jpg

I shared eggos with your mother this morning. She even poured warm syrup on my eggo. It was thrilling. I left some on the kitchen table for ya, if you want my sloppy seconds.

Young blood
10-07-2008, 12:46 PM
cinnamon and u mean 3rds

PC-2 Violence
10-07-2008, 12:47 PM
http://www.jefito.com/eggo_noteggo.jpg

I think that you finally got me with this pic.

Looks like a unicorn pissing a stream of cold Arnold Palmer. Pure heaven.

indietron
10-07-2008, 12:50 PM
I am lovin the yoda/waffle part of this thread :thu

the arguing seriously needs to stop. PC, get over yourself. Pilgrim... i dont know what to say, so keep up the pink wig =)

sames44
10-07-2008, 12:55 PM
Every time you go off topic an eggo in the midwest gets burnt. Go fuck yourself.

Love this. I'm no longer saddened by the internetz.

PC-2 Violence
10-07-2008, 12:56 PM
Pilgrim... i dont know what to say, so keep up the pink wig =)

:poo:nono

frozen pilgrim
10-07-2008, 12:58 PM
DJ, home audio consultant. also, homemaker, due to a long list of complicated circumstances I wouldn't even think of trying to explain.
2) Are you married? at my age? hell no. but in a relationship for three years+, so under canadian law, I'm in a common-law marriage, yes.
nope. I waited, and saved my money, knowing that half the kids in my bloated graduating year would blow fifty grand on half an education they'd hate and never finish. so I waited, and I'm pretty sure that starting in the spring, I'm going to start on live audio engineering at a college on the UofT campus. there's a couple, and I'm not sure which is best.
the universe is a mighty big place, dude.
5) Favorite soup?
either french onion, or chinese pork wonton
6) Favorite movie?
2001: a space odyssey
not actually a big fan of house. I just love the avatar for some reason. visual irony, I suppose.
I have no idea. skeletor.
rueben studdard
in'n'out. don't have one in toronto.

but most importantly:
11) Favorite waffle variety?
chocolate chip with blueberries and vanilla ice cream.

chairmenmeow47
10-07-2008, 12:59 PM
those eggo bites were pretty awesome too. ya know, the ones that were like four tiny waffles, fused together to make one, superior waffle? YUM!

PC-2 Violence
10-07-2008, 01:06 PM
DJ, home audio consultant. also, homemaker, due to a long list of complicated circumstances I wouldn't even think of trying to explain.
2) Are you married? at my age? hell no. but in a relationship for three years+, so under canadian law, I'm in a common-law marriage, yes.
nope. I waited, and saved my money, knowing that half the kids in my bloated graduating year would blow fifty grand on half an education they'd hate and never finish. so I waited, and I'm pretty sure that starting in the spring, I'm going to start on live audio engineering at a college on the UofT campus. there's a couple, and I'm not sure which is best.
the universe is a mighty big place, dude.
5) Favorite soup?
either french onion, or chinese pork wonton
6) Favorite movie?
2001: a space odyssey
not actually a big fan of house. I just love the avatar for some reason. visual irony, I suppose.
I have no idea. skeletor.
rueben studdard

but most importantly:
11) Favorite waffle variety?
chocolate chip with blueberries and vanilla ice cream.

I think we might have found some common ground if your ready for it.

I will try my hardest to refrain from commenting on #10.

frozen pilgrim
10-07-2008, 01:09 PM
if I'm ready for common ground? I'm confused. what's happening here? I thought we were talking about waffles D:

thestripe
10-07-2008, 01:11 PM
if I'm ready for common ground? I'm confused. what's happening here? I thought we were talking about waffles D:

It was eggos and to no ones surprise you clearly failed to stay on topic.

frozen pilgrim
10-07-2008, 01:15 PM
no, it was just a piece of extremely dry humor. it translated rather poorly over the interwebs. and I fully ended on topic, rather inspiringly I think (who the fuck can't get inspired by chocolate chip waffles with vanilla ice cream and blueberries?!).

PC went off topic. if he wants to pm me, I might not repost it.
good god, this has been a boring couple of days.

frozen pilgrim
10-07-2008, 01:15 PM
http://superfreshkids.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/waffles.jpg

PC-2 Violence
10-07-2008, 01:16 PM
1)

http://www.slublog.com/archives/canadians.jpg

thestripe
10-07-2008, 01:17 PM
OK gays, thanks for gheying up my eggo thread. I'm done.

frozen pilgrim
10-07-2008, 01:17 PM
http://www.biblicalwomanhood.com/uploaded_images/100_0840-704606.jpg

fatbastard
10-07-2008, 01:33 PM
No eggos. Old school waffle maker.
http://www.thegrillstoreandmore.com/image/products/big-pics/19908b.jpg

allyjoy
10-07-2008, 01:37 PM
http://www.schliefkevision.com/travel/socal06/la004_small.jpg

I call your waffles and raise you fried chicken!

frozen pilgrim
10-07-2008, 01:38 PM
I've always wanted to go to roscoe's chicken and waffles... I saw it on anthony bourdain's show. anyone ever been?

allyjoy
10-07-2008, 01:39 PM
of course! or I wouldn't have raised it... some of the best waffles one can have. hands down.

CalmerThanYou
10-07-2008, 01:40 PM
I've always wanted to go to roscoe's chicken and waffles... I saw it on anthony bourdain's show. anyone ever been?

its quite possibly the most amazing place in the world.

I never knew how incredible waffles + fried chicken would be together until i went there. My favorite "combo" is the (verbatim) 1 Delicious Waffle and 1 Succulent Breast...plus a couple legs for good measure.

(succulent motherfucking breast....)

Roscoes wins 1 internet for this pairing.

Note: i am white. when ive been into roscoes on a sunday morning, i am reminded of how white i actually am. and also how much im not in my sundays best.

fatbastard
10-07-2008, 01:46 PM
Trust me, the church folk are looking at you like your the devil.

Don't forget to order the gravy on top of the chicken. Mmmmm mmmmm.

I can never decide to get a lemonaide or a milk at that place.

CalmerThanYou
10-07-2008, 01:48 PM
milk FTW

edit: i wonder if my glaring red eyes lend towards their devil stereotype of me?

marooko
10-07-2008, 01:53 PM
http://bogotissimo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/toy-yoda-toyota-20080609-105623.jpg

anyone know the outcome of this?

Are you saying that Eggo's are mere imposters?

essentially, yes.

locachica73
10-07-2008, 02:29 PM

how does everyone syrup their eggos? i personally like to put syrup in every-other-square to make a two-tone pattern. but i only do one waffle at a time so they don't get too soggy.

I schmear my eggos with peanut butter then put maple syrup over them. But I have to have a giant glass of milk to wash them down of course.

marooko
10-07-2008, 02:36 PM
http://www.schliefkevision.com/travel/socal06/la004_small.jpg

I call your waffles and raise you fried chicken!

now we're talking. i love me some fucking fried chicken.

TheWatcher
10-07-2008, 02:36 PM
anyone know the outcome of this?http://bogotissimo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/toy-yoda-toyota-20080609-105623.jpg

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m3190/is_21_36/ai_86481954

Google is your friend.

marooko
10-07-2008, 02:39 PM
i slack off enough here, i dont need to slack off on the rest of the net.

thank you.

CalmerThanYou
10-07-2008, 02:42 PM
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m3190/is_21_36/ai_86481954

Google is your friend.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!oubasdil;bfjiavsjkdvsdjf

that stupid hooters slut won the lawsuit!

amazing!!!!

marooko
10-07-2008, 02:47 PM
someone is a fool alright.

A manager was quoted as saying the contest was an April Fools' Day joke.

CalmerThanYou
10-07-2008, 02:56 PM
http://www.birdhouse.org/blog/images/waffle_assn.jpg

sames44
10-07-2008, 02:56 PM
Is that a falcon or an eagle, Calmer?

CalmerThanYou
10-07-2008, 03:01 PM
In my professional opinion, i would say thats an eagle.

It should however be a falcon MFO (mother fucking obviously). everyone knows they are the most superior bird of prey in the galaxy.

bmack86
10-07-2008, 03:07 PM
So that's what NWA stands for.