PDA

View Full Version : Animal Collective Mysteriously Announce New Album?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Boourns
01-24-2009, 11:40 AM
I need to get an Animal Collective ticket but I won't have enough for Coachella tickets if I get one now, assuming a 3 day pass is $300 after fees (would really rather not do layaway). I can get an AC ticket when another deposit shows up in my account next week but by then they'll probably be gone and $250 on ebay. Hrm.

wmgaretjax
01-24-2009, 11:44 AM
AC will sell out... Coachella won't anytime soon.

Jman4321
01-24-2009, 11:46 AM
or just get a ticket for oakland lol. they're pretty cheap there. if you can make a drive.

rage patton
01-24-2009, 11:49 AM
AC will sell out... Coachella won't anytime soon.

If Bowie or The Smiths play, I give it two weeks max.

Boourns
01-24-2009, 11:54 AM
The thing about layaway tickets is they ship via FedEx (more money) in April and I won't be at my current address in April, if this (http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:xuswh8Ax_-gJ:coachella.com/layaway+site:coachella.com+layaway&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=firefox-a) is accurate, anyway.

Oh fuck it, I'll just buy the AC ticket. I guess Coachella tickets won't go on-sale until next Thursday at the earliest, right? Unless someone has an extra...

wmgaretjax
01-24-2009, 11:55 AM
People always say that... but it won't happen that quick.

Boourns
01-24-2009, 11:55 AM
If The Smiths play, it will sell out in one day.

thestripe
01-24-2009, 11:56 AM
That's a long shot, Rage.

wmgaretjax
01-24-2009, 11:57 AM
hahaha... You guys are funny.

kitt kat
01-24-2009, 11:59 AM
From AC's Myspace

AND

YES THIS IS GREAT!

rage patton
01-24-2009, 12:04 PM
That's a long shot, Rage.

What? Coachella selling out in 2 weeks if Bowie or The Smiths play? Or Bowie or The Smiths playing at all?

hahaha... You guys are funny.

Rage sold it out in 2 weeks. I am sure Bowie or The Smiths could do the same.

vinylmartyr
01-24-2009, 12:07 PM
What time do they go on tonight?

wmgaretjax
Rage sold out a day, there were still 3 day passes though weren't there?

I think Rage probably has a bigger draw than either Bowie or The Smiths... sad to say, but I think it's true (the Smiths for sure, Bowie is debatable).

Boourns
Rage is more mainstream, but the Smiths would sell it out even faster. It's been over 20 years and those people are even scarier.

Well I went ahead and bought a Wiltern ticket. I hope their live show is better than what some of the reports I've heard indicate, but I'll keep an open mind :)

iv3rdawG
01-24-2009, 12:08 PM
What time do they go on tonight?

http://troubadour.com/eventdetail.php?id=1074

10:30 pm Animal Collective
9:30 pm Rings
8:30 pm DJ Turquoise Wisdom

rage patton
01-24-2009, 12:08 PM
Rage sold out a day, there were still 3 day passes though weren't there.

I think Rage probably has a bigger draw than either Bowie or The Smiths... sad to say, but I think it's true.

Rage sold out Sunday single day tickets in 10 minutes. 3 day passes were completely gone 2 weeks later.

vinylmartyr
01-24-2009, 12:09 PM
http://troubadour.com/eventdetail.php?id=1074

10:30 pm Animal Collective
9:30 pm Rings
8:30 pm DJ Turquoise Wisdom

Thanks! Who's going? I would like to meet the people I don't know.

wmgaretjax
01-24-2009, 12:09 PM
hmmm, i remembered wrong.

kitt kat
01-24-2009, 12:11 PM
yeah, who's going tonight? pancakes?

send me ctrpllrs
01-24-2009, 02:28 PM
Geez... I tried to buy 2 GA down but couldn't, let me get 1 though. Told my friends to try right away, hope they can get some. So I'll be at Big Sur and The Wiltern. And hopefully I can get out of my shift tomorrow night for the rescheduled show.

woogie846
01-24-2009, 02:54 PM
Thank God tonight is still happening at the Troubadour. However, I'm really bummed about the possibility of a Sharon Jones/Animal Collective conflict happening tomorrow. When would AC announce the make up Fonda show?

cansei de ser sexme
01-24-2009, 02:59 PM
Thank God tonight is still happening at the Troubadour. However, I'm really bummed about the possibility of a Sharon Jones/Animal Collective conflict happening tomorrow. When would AC announce the make up Fonda show?

maybe you missed this from last page...

hey everybody in LA,

i just wanted say I'm really really sorry we had to cancel the show last night because of my sickness. I was feeling really bad all day yesterday. The reason we waited so long to cancel is because i wanted to wait and see a doctor in hopes of getting some medicine that would make me feel alright enough to play. I really wanted to play the show and was hoping i could still do it. But we set up to sound check and i couldn't get through it. It kills me to know people traveled to see us play only to be disappointed and i hope you will let us make it up to you with more music some time soon. I'm feeling a bit better today and I'm gonna give the show tonight a shot so it's looking fairly good for tomorrow. We will let you know more about that later today. If you can't make it I'm really sorry but hopefully we will see you in May.

I hope you can understand
stay positive
dave

from myspace.

woogie846
01-24-2009, 03:29 PM
Oh oops, thanks for that.

Dammit! I'm trying to create an account for Live Nation to buy tickets for May, but every username I type in, it says "create another username."

bmack86
01-24-2009, 03:30 PM
I'm hopin that if they do the show tomorrow that they start after 11 SOS I can make it.

Ron, I really appreciate your offer. I actually have the money to buy the tickets for ATP but I was hoping to wait til after I bought my ticket to new Zealand so I would know how much I have to play with.

summerkid
01-24-2009, 03:58 PM
oh i'm so fucked on monday. I have work at 5 am, oh well such is life.

woogie846
01-24-2009, 03:58 PM
I just got my tickets to the Wiltern on the second level.

leo01g
01-24-2009, 03:59 PM
so its re-scheduled for sunday? ahh

woogie846
01-24-2009, 04:23 PM
I think I'm gonna have to go with Sharon Jones instead of AC for tomorrow.

Lurker_in_a_tree
01-24-2009, 04:23 PM
Does anyone know what we are in store for tonite at the Troubadour?
I'm getting the impression from the collected animals board that this will not be an ordinary AC set, or perhaps I'm reading something into it that isn't there.
Can't wait.

wmgaretjax
01-24-2009, 04:26 PM
well if avey shows up in good enough health, it'll probably be the usual. if not, or if he drops off part way through... Panda will probably play some of his solo stuff.

Lurker_in_a_tree
01-24-2009, 04:33 PM
Cool either way, I'd kill for some Panda songs, I'd kill for some MPP songs... basically there will be blood. :thu

iv3rdawG
01-24-2009, 05:00 PM
Tonight is canceled:

From AC's Myspace
Troubador Cancelled

Hello, we are very sorry to say that after soundchecking this afternoon, Dave's voice is still not strong enough to make it through a performance and we unfortunately need to cancel tonight's Troubador show. This also means that tomorrow's potential Henry Fonda show will definitely not be happening as well. We apologize to everyone for inconvenience, frustration and disappointment. We are in the midst of possibly rescheduling both LA shows for mid February to honor all tickets originally purchased for shows on January 23rd and 24th. Please stay tuned to ticketmaster, goldenvoice and troubador websites, as well as myanimalhome.net and this myspace page for information.

wmgaretjax
01-24-2009, 05:01 PM
serious bummer.

woogie846
01-24-2009, 05:05 PM
Aww man. When did this get released?

iv3rdawG
01-24-2009, 05:05 PM
5:52

bobert
01-24-2009, 05:06 PM
fuckin hell.

DRcube
01-24-2009, 05:08 PM
this isnt pancakespancakes weekend.....

matsuolost
01-24-2009, 05:08 PM
pancakes!

ShyGuy75
01-24-2009, 05:09 PM
dang, that sucks.

some music to cheer you up

lBwgyXxScoM

Lurker_in_a_tree
01-24-2009, 05:13 PM
worst weekend ever.

DRcube
01-24-2009, 05:15 PM
i kinda feel better about not getting tickets to this

iv3rdawG
01-24-2009, 05:17 PM
Nothing is on the Troubadour site though.

summerkid
01-24-2009, 05:20 PM
lame lame lame i dont like that "possibly" part.

woogie846
01-24-2009, 05:26 PM
In some ways I'm happy it was canceled. I'd much rather see them at two rescheduled dates when they're at their best as opposed to seeing them sick and miserable.

Lurker_in_a_tree
01-24-2009, 05:30 PM
well the way things are going I am sure they will reschedule these shows for the weekend I am in SF next month... I bought tickets for both of these shows as my biggest surprise xmas gifts for my best friends... so unbelievably bummed...

but probably not as bummed as pancakes..

I do not understand why they could not just make this a Panda show...

wmgaretjax
01-24-2009, 05:33 PM
It's entirely possible he just isn't prepared for it equipment-wise... Also, they know they are promoting MPP and people expect that material...

Lurker_in_a_tree
01-24-2009, 05:36 PM
even a panda show for people expecting MPP would have been better than destroying the weekend of hundreds of people, especially those that drove hours, flew, got hotel rooms, etc...
but yeah, perhaps panda wasn't prepared, I'll give it that.

Backwater
01-24-2009, 05:39 PM
I gave in and bought a ticket for the Wiltern show. You guys have all made me very curious.

Mediocregenerica
01-24-2009, 05:42 PM
serious bummer

wow

does anyone know what happens with our tickets?

do we just hold on to them or what?

DRcube
01-24-2009, 05:43 PM
serious bummer

wow

does anyone know what happens with our tickets?

do we just hold on to them or what?
they will reschedule...dont worry

send me ctrpllrs
01-24-2009, 05:48 PM
Man... I went down to work and got my shift covered for tomorrow night, already told her I didn't need it anymore though. This works out better though, assuming they get rescheduled, I can get the day off rather than lose a shift.

Quite a while after my first and a few unsuccesful attempts to get more, I ended up getting a second GA down ticket to the Wiltern. So keep an eye out.

Lurker_in_a_tree
01-24-2009, 05:58 PM
ticketmaster just called me to say they are refunding my credit card for my tickets... minus the service charges of course. dunno how a reschedule will happen for me now.

fuck.

summerkid
01-24-2009, 06:00 PM
wow that sucks. maybe its not getting rescheduled...

DHARMA2112
01-24-2009, 06:13 PM
lol @ kat

woogie846
01-24-2009, 06:14 PM
wow that sucks. maybe its not getting rescheduled...

I'm sorry, but a Wiltern date can absolutely not make up for the awesomeness of seeing Animal Collective at the Troubadour.

Lurker_in_a_tree
01-24-2009, 06:18 PM
the wiltern is the shittiest venue in L.A., I will NEVER see a show at that retarded place.

kitt kat
01-24-2009, 06:22 PM
YOU GUYS THIS BLOWS

AND WHAT'S WORSE, WE SAW GEO IN THE TROUB ALLEY AT AROUND 4PM AND DIDN'T STOP :(

I DON'T LIKE THE POSSIBLY PART

I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I AM DEVOID OF ALL HAPPINESS

we did just email geo and invited him to stoned laser tag. hah!

suprefan
01-24-2009, 06:26 PM
Tonight is canceled:

From AC's Myspace
Troubador Cancelled

Hello, we are very sorry to say that after soundchecking this afternoon, Dave's voice is still not strong enough to make it through a performance and we unfortunately need to cancel tonight's Troubador show. This also means that tomorrow's potential Henry Fonda show will definitely not be happening as well. We apologize to everyone for inconvenience, frustration and disappointment. We are in the midst of possibly rescheduling both LA shows for mid February to honor all tickets originally purchased for shows on January 23rd and 24th. Please stay tuned to ticketmaster, goldenvoice and troubador websites, as well as myanimalhome.net and this myspace page for information.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I wanted my snow cone shirt dang it.

Jman4321
01-24-2009, 06:28 PM
omg

bmack86
01-24-2009, 06:30 PM
welcome back Chris.

leo01g
01-24-2009, 07:09 PM
Ah this sucks I was really hoping they would play tomorrow

kitt kat
01-24-2009, 07:44 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I wanted my snow cone shirt dang it.

i wanted the other shirt, dammit.

DHARMA2112
01-24-2009, 07:45 PM
lol @ chris too.

Sometimes it is satisfying to see people who always have to have it all (kat) have it taken away from them. Sure they will get a re-scheduled show, and sure they will continue to always go to multiple shows with front row views, but I can't help but laugh at them for tonight.

thestripe
01-24-2009, 07:49 PM
serious bummer.

Yes serious bummer, but it'd be a total serious bummer to have Avey attempt Reverend Green on a shotty voice.

kitt kat
01-24-2009, 07:53 PM
well, ticketmaster emailed and said we are getting refunds for the troub show, so i guess no rescheduled concert.

wmgaretjax
01-24-2009, 07:56 PM
Yes serious bummer, but it'd be a total serious bummer to have Avey attempt Reverend Green on a shotty voice.

yeah. it's the season for this kind of thing. cold/flu is all over the place up here.

thestripe
01-24-2009, 07:57 PM
Make sure to wash your hands regularly, Jared. The Flu is serious shitty.

kreutz2112
01-24-2009, 07:58 PM
Everyone should just come to the vegas show on may 30. I just bought tix and a hotel.

thestripe
01-24-2009, 08:00 PM
I'm in Vegas right now, drunk, and seriously contemplating going to see a Neil Diamond tribute act. My life's a wreck right now.

summerkid
01-24-2009, 08:02 PM
always look at the bright side of life. Coachella lineup in two days!!! right guys?

LooseAtTheZoo
01-24-2009, 08:20 PM
I listened to MPP twice in a row today. Just repeated it all the way through. And it was even better.

When I first heard Animal Collective, I hated them. Here Comes the Indian was baffling. And now, after listening to Comfy in Nautica and Fireworks and Slippi et al. on youtube, and to hear MPP on a good recording. I love them. I can't wait to immerse myself in Sung Tongs and Strawberry Jam as well.

ThomThom
01-24-2009, 08:23 PM
This was to be one of the more exciting weekends for me, instead I am working on my finals. VERY sad panda =(

Lurker_in_a_tree
01-24-2009, 08:53 PM
Everyone should just come to the vegas show on may 30. I just bought tix and a hotel.

yeah I broke down and did the same. made me feel a little better. my pal's bday too.

cansei de ser sexme
01-24-2009, 09:42 PM
So they are refunding for the troub but not the music box?

woogie846
01-24-2009, 09:44 PM
So they are refunding for the troub but not the music box?

That's too bad, the Troubadour was the one I was especially excited for.

woogie846
01-24-2009, 09:47 PM
NO! If the Troubadour show isn't happening, then I just wasted a shitload of money on nothing since I got mine off eBay!

Lurker_in_a_tree
01-24-2009, 09:48 PM
they probably refunded me because they are Ticketfast. People with hard tickets might still be allright I guess. I'll check my account in a couple days to see if they actually did it, but that's what the prerecorded phonecall I got said.

brando4n82
01-24-2009, 09:51 PM
I was really bummed I wasnt able to get tickets to either of those shows this weekend. This is Great news!

cansei de ser sexme
01-24-2009, 10:46 PM
NO! If the Troubadour show isn't happening, then I just wasted a shitload of money on nothing since I got mine off eBay!

so then the person who sold you the ticket gets your money and the money from the refund. that is terrible.

woogie846
01-24-2009, 10:53 PM
so then the person who sold you the ticket gets your money and the money from the refund. that is terrible.

This weekend is not going nearly as well as I thought it would.

Neutral Milk Hotel
01-24-2009, 11:40 PM
Anyone trying to buy tickets:

http://www.last.fm/user/infant-tango

This guy is a scam artist, and I nearly bought one from him until I was told that he sold someone a fake ticket. DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM HIM. When I told him where to stick it, he called me repeatedly at around midnight. Perhaps more enterprising minds than mine will be able to figure out a way to fuck with him properly.

Boourns
01-24-2009, 11:45 PM

Radiohead @ Bull Run 2001. $140 down the drain.

cansei de ser sexme
01-24-2009, 11:58 PM
their website....

Los Angeles Fans: Apologies to all, Henry Fonda theater show in Los Angeles for Jan 25 is cancelled. Dave has lost his voice temporarily, and the band made a very hard decision in having to cancel the shows in Los Angeles, but they didn't feel they could reach thier own performance expectations. We hope you understand and sincerely apologize for the inconvience and disappointment. If you wish to get a refund, please contact your place of purchase. Be well.

Neutral Milk Hotel
01-25-2009, 12:15 AM
Damn, does that mean no reschedule?

bballarl
01-25-2009, 12:19 AM
I strongly recommend you guys go to Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings tomorrow instead.

3x5sunrise
01-25-2009, 12:21 AM
Animal Collective at the Troubadour would have been a once in a lifetime.

Neutral Milk Hotel
01-25-2009, 12:28 AM
I strongly recommend you guys go to Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings tomorrow instead.

That's probably not a bad idea. But still, this is a bummer.

clumsy342
01-25-2009, 12:29 AM
SWEET!
http://www.mynewplace.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/monopoly-guy.jpg
http://www.homsany.com/wedding/monopoly%20hotel.jpg

Lurker_in_a_tree
01-25-2009, 12:41 AM
Damn, does that mean no reschedule?

I emailed Sam their North America booking agent (email is on their myspace) and he replied with:

"We're working on it. It's a very difficult situation and the feel terribly
about it. It'll be reshceduled, just not sure when yet."

also

"... They'll definitely reschedule the shows, and you
should be able to buy tix for the May dates now."

Neutral Milk Hotel
01-25-2009, 12:48 AM
Oh good.

brando4n82
01-25-2009, 12:54 AM
I emailed Sam their North America booking agent (email is on their myspace) and he replied with:

"We're working on it. It's a very difficult situation and the feel terribly
about it. It'll be reshceduled, just not sure when yet."

also

"... They'll definitely reschedule the shows, and you
should be able to buy tix for the May dates now."

Tell him to reschedule it at Coachella

Boourns
01-25-2009, 01:14 AM
Sharon Jones is incredible live, definitely go if you can.

kitt kat
01-25-2009, 10:15 AM
But if the Troub is rescheduling...then we'll have to buy completely new tickets???

That's crazy! I can't set myself up to not get tickets like Big Sur again.

WORST WEEK EVER:
Lost Big Sur
No Animal Collective

woogie846
01-25-2009, 10:24 AM

Trust me, I'll be there tonight. I've seen her twice, but never as a headliner. It should be great.

vinylmartyr
01-25-2009, 10:28 AM
I saw the Ravonettes in wake of AC canceling and it was quite disappointing. I think I am going to Molotov tonight.

bmack86
01-25-2009, 10:59 AM
Molotov should be pretty cool..

brando4n82
01-25-2009, 12:24 PM
always look at the bright side of life. Coachella lineup in two days!!! right guys?

I sure hop it comes out tomorrow. Erics got me thinking tuesday or wednesday though =/...

tessalasset
01-25-2009, 12:45 PM
Andrew I'll see you there! So freaking excited. :)

bballarl
01-25-2009, 01:52 PM
Me too! Can't wait for the Daptone Soul Revue. One can never have too much Sharon Jones in their life.

canexplain
01-25-2009, 02:13 PM
Me too! Can't wait for the Daptone Soul Revue. One can never have too much Sharon Jones in their life.

well as of this morning guess i will catch her again .cr****

Artist Lineup
Dave Matthews Band Widespread Panic (2 nights) Wilco Umphrey's McGee Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings Railroad Earth Tea Leaf Green (2 nights) Junior Brown WookieFoot Trampled By Turtles Cloud Cult Everyone Orchestra Kathleen Edwards Pretty Lights BoomBox William Elliott Whitmore Kinetix The Macpodz My Dear Disco The Ragbirds Enchanted Ape

FurtherDownTheRabbitHole
01-25-2009, 02:30 PM
now they NEED to play coachella since they missed the fonda gig.

Neutral Milk Hotel
01-25-2009, 07:42 PM
But if the Troub is rescheduling...then we'll have to buy completely new tickets???

That's crazy! I can't set myself up to not get tickets like Big Sur again.

WORST WEEK EVER:
Lost Big Sur
No Animal Collective

Yes kitt kat, it was truly the worst week of all time.

cloud9
01-25-2009, 08:08 PM
wonder if pnacked sitll alive prably weven worst for him thanked god he got obig sur itcket

Mr. Swearingen
01-25-2009, 08:11 PM
wonder if pnacked sitll alive prably weven worst for him thanked god he got obig sur itcket

Every step, a fucking adventure.

pancakespancakes
01-26-2009, 12:42 AM
Hey well I'm back now from my weekend now, back home and on a computer... this was a bit of a dissapointing weekend, but still a pretty fun one. Things could have been so much worse, I met people that drove out from San Fran, Arizona, and even flew from Denver for this, and to top it off, met a foreign Animal Collective fan outside the Troubadour who implied to me he had came all the way from Europe to see them. So for that, I was very thankful I had traveled a pretty short distance, and was basically only out 50 bucks from travel expenses.

Anyway... I got to meet and hang out with Brian/Geologist in front of the Troub after the show got cancelled with a couple other fans, and he was really really fun to talk to, (not to mention very nice to us, and very healthy!) And then I got to meet some fellow AC fans of course... and after the Troub got cancelled, we all went back to an AC fan's motel room and had a little depression-relieving kickback, listened to some of MPP, and felt a lot better. Also got to say hi to Noah in the alley in back of the Troub, which probably wasn't the best idea, he looked deathly ill and he's pretty shy, but he just suddenly came upon me as I was walking around so I had to at least say "hey"...

Anyway, the rain this weekend was a bummer, but I'd still say I had a good time overall. And I have lots of new friends to meet up with when they play their rescheduled dates. So I'm content.

pancakespancakes
01-26-2009, 12:49 AM
Oh yeah so Brian told me outside the Troubadour that he thinks they might be able to come back in February, but it's pretty difficult with everyone's schedule right now, mainly Noah's schedule, with being a father and having his family in Portugal and he's already got some going the next two weeks as it is. So it sounds like if they do reschedule it, it might not be for a weekend, which means I probably could not make it. I guess we'll see. But overall, he definitely felt bad about what happened this weekend, but he kept bringing up the whole Wiltern thing, as if to say that they are sorry about cancelling this but it seems silly to reschedule when they'll be back in three months as it is.

But I'm awefully glad it wasn't rescheduled for Sunday and Monday night of this week like I thought it could. Then I would have been out for sure. So for that I'm very thankful.

matsuolost
01-26-2009, 01:04 AM
neil young

Boourns
01-26-2009, 02:59 AM
Oh yeah so Brian told me outside the Troubadour that he thinks they might be able to come back in February, but it's pretty difficult with everyone's schedule right now, mainly Noah's schedule, with being a father and having his family in Portugal and he's already got some going the next two weeks as it is. So it sounds like if they do reschedule it, it might not be for a weekend, which means I probably could not make it. I guess we'll see. But overall, he definitely felt bad about what happened this weekend, but he kept bringing up the whole Wiltern thing, as if to say that they are sorry about cancelling this but it seems silly to reschedule when they'll be back in three months as it is.

But I'm awefully glad it wasn't rescheduled for Sunday and Monday night of this week like I thought it could. Then I would have been out for sure. So for that I'm very thankful.

Did you ask about Coachella?

sbessiso
01-26-2009, 03:23 AM
neil young

:pulse

indeed

kitt kat
01-26-2009, 09:30 AM
Oh yeah so Brian told me outside the Troubadour that he thinks they might be able to come back in February, but it's pretty difficult with everyone's schedule right now, mainly Noah's schedule, with being a father and having his family in Portugal and he's already got some going the next two weeks as it is.

I knew that would be a problem.

And I'm jealous you saw Noah. I would have given him cough drops and a hug.

ThomThom
01-26-2009, 09:30 AM

And a blowjob?

pancakespancakes
01-26-2009, 10:45 AM

I know! I was trying to get everyone in line together to go buy them some flowers and a "get well soon" card hahaha, the idea was not too popular. I suppose that was a bit much.

Oh yeah, also forgot to mention: everyone in line before me on Saturday night got to hear them soundcheck Also Frightened and Daily Routine, and apparently it ended like minutes before I arrived, when they got there they were all still talking about it and then I asked... apparently Avey sounded great too. But that would have whet my wistle, if only I had left a couple minutes earlier I could have heard it. :(

pancakespancakes
01-26-2009, 10:46 AM
Did you ask about Coachella?

Well, I was thinking about it, but I just didn't really care. Not with the lineup coming in a few days as it is. But he kinda implied they weren't when he was talking about the Wiltern show as them "coming back to LA." But who knows...

ALBIEEE
01-26-2009, 04:01 PM
woah 46 pages. anyway i think the new album ruuuulez. coachella again plz plz plz animals

kitt kat
01-26-2009, 05:08 PM
woah 46 pages. anyway i think the new album ruuuulez. coachella again plz plz plz animals

DO YOU NOT READ? GODDAMIT. They have as much a chance of being there as Bowie.

cansei de ser sexme
01-26-2009, 05:25 PM
but i thot bowie has a chance....

lulz

pancakespancakes
01-26-2009, 07:09 PM

I beg to differ. They're being called on by EVERYONE. But we'll see. I actually don't care that much, I've already seen em there, I'm seeing them fives times this year (maybe more maybe less) as it is... but of course I'd be happy if it turned out to be true.

summerkid
01-26-2009, 08:08 PM
so should i hold on to my ticket or get a refund?

cansei de ser sexme
01-26-2009, 08:14 PM
I beg to differ. They're being called on by EVERYONE. But we'll see. I actually don't care that much, I've already seen em there, I'm seeing them fives times this year (maybe more maybe less) as it is... but of course I'd be happy if it turned out to be true.

0 times this year?(2009)

kitt kat
01-26-2009, 08:19 PM
was going to be 5-6

now...three times if i'm lucky

pancakespancakes
01-26-2009, 08:24 PM
0 times this year?(2009)

Well, I have tickets to see them twice in May right now (LA and Big Sur) so there's a start. Then I should be seeing them at Bonnaroo, so there's three. Then I'm still planning on this weekend's shows to be rescheduled, so there's five. And I also think I might be attending ATP, but I'm not sure right now about that. So yeah, maybe more maybe less, we'll see in time.

wmgaretjax
01-26-2009, 08:25 PM
All I care about is Big Sur and Panda Bear at ATP. Everything else is icing.

pancakespancakes
01-26-2009, 08:26 PM
To me, the show in Big Sur will end up having the weight and meaning and excitement to me of three normal Animal Collective shows combined. So yeah.

wmgaretjax
01-26-2009, 08:36 PM
I've seen AC plenty of times since 2004 and I've never been as excited as I have been for Big Sur and ATP. They should both be perfect environments for their show.

cloud9
01-26-2009, 08:39 PM
I've seen AC plenty of times since 2004 and I've never been as excited as I have been for Big Sur and ATP. They should both be perfect environments for their show.

sam ehre

ALBIEEE
01-26-2009, 08:40 PM

uh no i'm not gonna read 46 pages of shite.
DOOD SERIOUSLY WHY THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE ON THESE GOD DAMNED MESSAGE BOARDS SUCH BITCHES?
shut the fuck up. i bet ya'll blow in real LIFE.

cloud9
01-26-2009, 08:43 PM
DOOD SERIOUSLY WHY THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE ON THESE GOD DAMNED MESSAGE BOARDS SUCH BITCHES?

t he firs conidment is tru ta was not evyr nice butmus rememe r tht 2 rong did notmked a rite lelt kepd it :dumbo

DRcube
01-26-2009, 08:44 PM

welcome

ALBIEEE
01-26-2009, 08:51 PM
chill out, it's a fucking MESSAGE BOARD.
on like every single thread people are like FAILFAIL blah blaaah.
jeezus christ. i expected more outta coachella goers.

cansei de ser sexme
01-26-2009, 08:55 PM
but.....

you do fail....

wmgaretjax
01-26-2009, 08:59 PM
chill out, it's a fucking MESSAGE BOARD.
on like every single thread people are like FAILFAIL blah blaaah.
jeezus christ. i expected more outta coachella goers.

This coming from the person that just said to a person they've only had one interaction with: "I bet you all blow in real life."

ALBIEEE
01-26-2009, 09:01 PM
why else would you need to compensate by bein all sassy to some internet randoms?

wmgaretjax
01-26-2009, 09:07 PM
bein all sassy to some internet randoms

you mean just like the last few posts you've made have been?

pancakespancakes
01-26-2009, 09:10 PM

I'm awesome in real life. :thu

kitt kat
01-26-2009, 09:12 PM
Getting back on topic:

Abby (Dave's sister) is playing a free show tomorrow in LA! I met her in NYC and she's super awesome. You all should go with me, because someone tells me certain someones (ahem) may still be in LA soaking up the healthy sun.

Also, wmgaretjax...If by some freak of nature you can't go to Big Sur, can I be first in line for your tickets?

Actually, that goes for all of you. I missed by 30 seconds. Have a heart.

wmgaretjax
01-26-2009, 09:13 PM
yes kat, you may.

rage patton
01-26-2009, 09:16 PM
So, at the risk of sounding ignorant... what is this AC "Big Sur" show you are all talking about?

pancakespancakes
01-26-2009, 09:17 PM
Getting back on topic:

Abby (Dave's sister) is playing a free show tomorrow in LA! I met her in NYC and she's super awesome. You all should go with me, because someone tells me certain someones (ahem) may still be in LA soaking up the healthy sun.

Also, wmgaretjax...If by some freak of nature you can't go to Big Sur, can I be first in line for your tickets?

Actually, that goes for all of you. I missed by 30 seconds. Have a heart.

Hahahahaha. Oh kitt kat.

And yeah Abby and her friend (Wisdom Rings I think was the name) were going to open up the Troubadour show, I met her out in front on the sidewalk after it cancelled. Even they were bummed about it cancelling because they flew all the way out from NYC perform. It was only until someone else told me though that I figured out it was Avey's sister. But yeah I tried to convince them to perform for us out on the sidewalk, or anywhere for that matter, haha I needed to see SOMETHING live! Never worked of course... but they were really cool. I'm sure their music's not bad either.

cansei de ser sexme
01-26-2009, 09:19 PM
So, at the risk of sounding ignorant... what is this AC "Big Sur" show you are all talking about?

its some crazy ass show in the woods. more specifically the henry miller library.

http://www.henrymiller.org/media/smart%20objects/preshow.lawn.jpg

http://www.henrymiller.org/

oh yeah and Big Sur is the city it is in.

pancakespancakes
01-26-2009, 09:21 PM

They're playing a show in the woods, basically. It's in the backyard of a library in remote Big Sur, it's like 200 or 300 cappacity, almost like a private party kinda thing.

www.henrymiller.org

Click on the picture gallery and you'll see why we're pretty excited...

pancakespancakes
01-26-2009, 09:22 PM
Dangit cansei, beat me to it!

Yeah just imagine it without the chairs...

wmgaretjax
01-26-2009, 09:23 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2289/2540382092_6caffe36c0.jpg?v=0

rage patton
01-26-2009, 09:27 PM
Nice. That does look like a pretty awesome show.

Lurker_in_a_tree
01-26-2009, 11:10 PM
This coming from the person that just said to a person they've only had one interaction with: "I bet you all blow in real life."

She has a point.
Most people who haven't made this board every moment of their waking life or has less than 1500 posts are usually treated in a cunty fashion around here. You honestly expect everyone to read all of the idiotstick posts in this thread?

Don't take your shit so seriously.

wmgaretjax
01-26-2009, 11:16 PM
She has a point.
Most people who haven't made this board every moment of their waking life or has less than 1500 posts are usually treated in a cunty fashion around here. You honestly expect everyone to read all of the idiotstick posts in this thread?

Don't take your shit so seriously.

I find it interesting that I'm being demonized even though I said nothing of the sort in regards to post count or the like. I treat everyone cunty thank you very much, and I don't want it even implied that I give a shit how many fucking posts anyone has. I certainly wasn't defending kat's response, rather pointing out the irony in alibeee's just as ridiculous counter (that was directed not just at kat, but a nice faggy "y'all").

So fuck off and learn to read dipshit, before I milk your mother for every drop she's worth.

Lurker_in_a_tree
01-26-2009, 11:33 PM
I find it interesting that I'm being demonized even though I said nothing of the sort in regards to post count or the like. I treat everyone cunty thank you very much, and I don't want it even implied that I give a shit how many fucking posts anyone has. I certainly wasn't defending kat's response, rather pointing out the irony in alibeee's just as ridiculous counter (that was directed not just at kat, but a nice faggy "y'all").

So fuck off and learn to read dipshit, before I milk your mother for every drop she's worth.

I find it interesting that telling you not to take your shit so seriously is what you consider demonizing. You haven't seen me demonize. I did demonize your dad in bed last nite, he said you're a lousy cocksucker. I told him to quit being so hard on you, the fact being you can't help being such a lousy cocksucker when all you have is your dad's 3 inches to work with, but that's the kind of guy I am.

wmgaretjax
01-27-2009, 06:13 AM
There you go.

kitt kat
01-27-2009, 08:36 AM
Hah.

Lurkers get shit because lurker either...

1. Get all defensive about themselves instead of playing it cool.
2. Hop into a thread 37489 pages in asking the same question asked on the first three pages or so.
3. Are annoying.

pancakespancakes
01-27-2009, 09:53 AM

Did Randy take over wmgaretjax? Heh.

bmack86
01-27-2009, 09:59 AM
I find it interesting that telling you not to take your shit so seriously is what you consider demonizing. You haven't seen me demonize. I did demonize your dad in bed last nite, he said you're a lousy cocksucker. I told him to quit being so hard on you, the fact being you can't help being such a lousy cocksucker when all you have is your dad's 3 inches to work with, but that's the kind of guy I am.

What does this have to do with Animal Collective mysteriously announcing a new album?

Take it to the default thread, holmes.

pancakespancakes
01-27-2009, 10:05 AM
This thread is probably turning into one of those all-inclusive anything-goes kind of threads now...

So, back to business for a minute:
I finally started listening to MPP again this morning! I was not able to since this weekend's depressing cancellations, the hurt was just too deep. But I think this officially means I am over it. I look onward and upward. I know these shows will be rescheduled, but even if they don't, I will be alright I think. Their music is just too good to not listen to every waking day of my life right now.

Goddammit, what an album.

cloud9
01-27-2009, 10:10 AM
i stil hav enot listn to the new rc ord unroanyle did not comed on th e mill box ye t sometim wnder whre i t is hehe

capitol
01-27-2009, 10:13 AM
i stil hav enot listn to the new rc ord unroanyle did not comed on th e mill box ye t sometim wnder whre i t is hehe

Wow. Can't even spell Orange right. TAKE AN ESL COURSE and try again.

pancakespancakes
01-27-2009, 10:14 AM
Geesh cloud9, you don't know what you're missing!

You can search up the tracks on the internet to listen to for free, ya know. Just search up any of the track titles on google, I'm sure you'll come up with a few helpful results...

cloud9
01-27-2009, 10:20 AM
Geesh cloud9, you don't know what you're missing!

You can search up the tracks on the internet to listen to for free, ya know. Just search up any of the track titles on google, I'm sure you'll come up with a few helpful results...

h sh a i kno for somed reson i fell lik wil bemore satisfy wen finly get it n lissen i n myrom on my utnrtable/ so unfarely gon to hve to wate like for the lin up hehe,

woogie846
01-27-2009, 09:48 PM
so should i hold on to my ticket or get a refund?

I'm wondering the same thing. Does anyone have advice?

kitt kat
01-27-2009, 09:51 PM
I'm waiting for a little while...Troub i think is automatically refunding???

Also, can someone give me the link to the cloud 9 translator?

ThomThom
01-27-2009, 09:54 PM
So we should all know something about the postponed dates by this week right?

pancakespancakes
01-27-2009, 09:59 PM
UGHHH. I hate the idea of refunds. I never refunded my White Stripes 2007 ticket (before Meg more-or-less croaked.) Fact.

I am holding out till the end here.

Lurker_in_a_tree
01-27-2009, 11:05 PM
A refund appeared today on my credit card for the Troubadour tickets I bought.
I bought Ticketfast tickets.
Did anyone who bought hard tickets get refunded?

Pretty sure I paid cash for the Fonda tickets so I don't know what's up with that...

woogie846
01-28-2009, 06:10 AM
I think I'll stick it out for a while with my tickets, and hopefully they'll announce something within the week.

wmgaretjax
01-28-2009, 06:26 AM
Hey Look. (http://iguessimfloating.blogspot.com/2009/01/mp3-new-animal-collective-what-would-i.html) Lion in a Coma and new song in the BBC session.

kitt kat
01-28-2009, 03:50 PM
Hey,

I don't have any news for you but just didn't want you to think that
I've forgotten. We are still working on trying to reschedule these
Animal Collective shows. If they happen it'll be at the end of
February. Tickets for the January shows would be honored in this case;
you can also get refunds if you'd like.

We hope to know by Friday at the latest whether or not these shows will
be rescheduled, and if so when.

Thanks for your patience and sorry again about this.

Sam

suprefan
01-28-2009, 04:16 PM
MPP debuted at # 13 on the billboard 200 selling 25,000 copies...

woogie846
01-28-2009, 04:58 PM
Hey,

I don't have any news for you but just didn't want you to think that
I've forgotten. We are still working on trying to reschedule these
Animal Collective shows. If they happen it'll be at the end of
February. Tickets for the January shows would be honored in this case;
you can also get refunds if you'd like.

We hope to know by Friday at the latest whether or not these shows will
be rescheduled, and if so when.

Thanks for your patience and sorry again about this.

Sam

Ok cool, I'll be sure to hold on to my tickets then.

Man, I really, really hope these shows happen.

pancakespancakes
01-28-2009, 05:02 PM
Ah man, that sounds pretty promising. I won't get my hopes too high, but that does sound a bit better than I had expected. And at least we'll know by Friday either way, I thought I'd be in the dark a bit longer than that. The end of February is still a loooong ass time away... but that is way better than nothing.

Who is Sam, by the way? Their tour manager?

kitt kat
01-28-2009, 06:50 PM
Booking Agent

ThomThom
01-28-2009, 10:46 PM
From The Troubadour...

"So Animal Collective. That sucks, huh? I was planning on going too :( When I heard it was canceled some friends and I decided to go to the New Image Art Gallery's Anniversary party/opening and No Age was playing. Pretty freakin' awesome--AND I ended up running into those Animal Collective boys there. They're friends w/No Age and came to check out the show since they couldn't do their show--their poor sick singer looked like an Eskimo bundled in hat, scarf, hood and just a ton a layers. Poor thing. Their tour schedule was just too much. They feel really bad about the shows being canceled and have promised us they'll let us know what's up by the end of the week. So I'll send out a special Animal Collective issue sometime Friday with details of what's happening. Look out for it!"

woogie846
01-28-2009, 10:51 PM
MPP debuted at # 13 on the billboard 200 selling 25,000 copies...

Wow, that's surprising. Good for them.

kitt kat
01-29-2009, 08:29 PM
Good news: the Animal Collective shows are being rescheduled for Feb 26
at the Fonda and Feb 27 at the Troubadour. There will be official
announcements that include info regarding what do you with your
tickets, but I wanted to let you guys know first. I have no
information about how this is going to work, but there will be clear
information made available to you. Thanks again for your patience!

Sam

kitt kat
01-29-2009, 08:29 PM
FUCKKKK YESSSS :) :) :)

sbessiso
01-29-2009, 08:30 PM
zomg kat you gotta change your sig now!!!!

cansei de ser sexme
01-29-2009, 08:32 PM
AHHHHHH FUCKERS. Thursday? nooooooooooo.

kitt kat
01-29-2009, 08:34 PM
zomg kat you gotta change your sig now!!!!

LOLOL YES I DO THNX!

cansei de ser sexme
01-29-2009, 08:36 PM
If anyone cannot go on friday and has 2 tickets could you send me a PM? I have tickets for thursday and do not think i can go.

vinylmartyr
01-29-2009, 08:37 PM
They refunded my Troubadour ticket without me asking so WTF?

kitt kat
01-29-2009, 08:41 PM
you'll get it back

kitt kat
01-29-2009, 08:55 PM
i am singing summertime clothes to my cat
she doesn't like it

woogie846
01-29-2009, 08:57 PM
YES. Awesome news! I cannot wait!

send me ctrpllrs
01-29-2009, 08:59 PM
Oh, this is wonderful news! So happy to know the shows are on. I can sleep happy now and know that tomorrow should be even better!

pancakespancakes
01-29-2009, 09:04 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Y!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

God exists.

pancakespancakes
01-29-2009, 09:10 PM
If anyone cannot go on friday and has 2 tickets could you send me a PM? I have tickets for thursday and do not think i can go.

Ugh, this Thursday thing is a bummer. Not that I'm complaining overall, just sayin, I have a difficult choice to make now.

I have class till 6:15 PM, that I would really like not missing. I'm open to missing it though. But I could do both. Obviously I'd be getting to the show late, but how late? What would that drive be like from San Diego? I really really don't want to miss Ariel Pink, either. Hmmmm. The animals should be going on pretty late though, like 11ish. This is tough...

kitt kat
01-29-2009, 09:18 PM
FUCK SCHOOL!

woogie846
01-29-2009, 09:29 PM
I listened to MPP and Strawberry Jam straight through to celebrate this awesome news.

pancakespancakes
01-29-2009, 09:30 PM
FUCK SCHOOL!

Seriously. That's what I'm thinking now. I'll probably cut out of class halfway through and I should be fine from there. But I might skip out on it altogether still, I'll just see how I feel that day...

But you don't have to fuck school, cansei! I'm SURE you'll be able to find some Troub tickets if you keep looking. It always happens. I'd think it would be worth it anyway seeing as the Troub show is going to be that much more awesome.

vinylmartyr
01-30-2009, 06:20 PM
Awesome I am gonna be out of town the 27th. I am gonna be at the Polo Fields playing golf cart polo at some GV party.

ThomThom
01-31-2009, 10:15 AM
Good news: the Animal Collective shows are being rescheduled for Feb 26
at the Fonda and Feb 27 at the Troubadour. There will be official
announcements that include info regarding what do you with your
tickets, but I wanted to let you guys know first. I have no
information about how this is going to work, but there will be clear
information made available to you. Thanks again for your patience!

Sam

FUCK YES! Thanks for the info Kitty, much appreciated.

suprefan
01-31-2009, 10:28 AM
Yep, yay..................

PotVsKtl
01-31-2009, 10:58 AM
Yep, yay..................

I think I just joined the Animal Collective backlash.

pancakespancakes
01-31-2009, 01:13 PM
Awesome I am gonna be out of town the 27th. I am gonna be at the Polo Fields playing golf cart polo at some GV party.

I'm sure you won't have any trouble at all selling that ticket... BUT, just in case you by chance do have some trouble, a good friend of mine would really like to go. PM me if you'd like.

suprefan
01-31-2009, 01:22 PM
I think I just joined the Animal Collective backlash.

Theres a backlash now?

kitt kat
02-01-2009, 10:00 AM
Whoever one of you fuckers was leaving mean comments on my ACarticle I posted for my college newspaper, FUCK YOU.

Someone accused me of plagiarizing LA Weekly's article. First off, I never read the article, and secondly, when I did read it after seeing that comment, they are 100% different. I would NEVER plagiarize anything. EVER.

So, fuck you. I'm probably going to get fired.

Also, there's just a slew of rude comments. You all are so pathetic to think leaving nasty comments on someone's hard work is justifiable. I would never think of doing that to ANY of you, no matter how much I hated you. Slander is pretty low, and for whoever did it, I'm sorry you lead such a sad, lonely, pathetic life that you have to go ruin someone else's journalistic integrity.

You'll all see me posting a lot less, now. Everyone here is so fucking pathetic.

one2fast
02-01-2009, 10:09 AM
Whoever one of you fuckers was leaving mean comments on my ACarticle I posted for my college newspaper, FUCK YOU.

Someone accused me of plagiarizing LA Weekly's article. First off, I never read the article, and secondly, when I did read it after seeing that comment, they are 100% different. I would NEVER plagiarize anything. EVER.

Also, there's just a slew of rude comments. You all are so pathetic to think leaving nasty comments on someone's hard work is justifiable. I would never think of doing that to ANY of you, no matter how much I hated you. Slander is pretty low, and for whoever did it, I'm sorry you lead such a sad, lonely, pathetic life that you have to go ruin someone else's journalistic integrity.

You'll all see me posting a lot less, now. Everyone here is so fucking pathetic.

harsh!!!!
but i feel u most these ppl are pathetic and its fuked up for them do sum sketchy shit as that

suprefan
02-01-2009, 10:13 AM
I did not post any comments on your article btw. and I'm not one to lie about something like that.

bmack86
02-01-2009, 10:19 AM
That's pretty weak. Gotta say. But you shouldn't get fired if there's no evidence of you plagiarizing the article.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
02-01-2009, 10:19 AM

Wow...that is fucked up...I am really sorry Kat.

woogie846
02-01-2009, 10:31 AM

I'm sorry to hear that Kitt Katt, I hope for the best.

wmgaretjax
02-01-2009, 12:06 PM

While whoever posted those comments is pretty lame, I'm not sure the right reaction is to assume that it was someone on this board. There is no evidence that I can see of those posts coming from here. Regardless though, it's unfortunate that there are a few people that responded in that fashion.

LooseAtTheZoo
02-01-2009, 12:19 PM
Can you link your article? I'd like to read it.

Lurker_in_a_tree
02-01-2009, 12:50 PM
Drama queen. If she's really getting fired it is probably for reasons other than these comments in question:

Chris
Fri Jan 23 2009 17:40
did you plagerize some of this from the article in LAWeekly?

weak

bored
Sun Feb 1 2009 15:08
impossible to read

UUUUUUUU
Thu Jan 22 2009 13:39
"katrina is so amazing i want to give her 1,292,234,234,000 cupcakes "

Patting yourself on the back again, Katrina?

02-02-2009, 01:31 PM
if i love MPP, what's the next album i should get?

ty

wmgaretjax
02-02-2009, 01:32 PM
go backwards in their discog. so Water Curses EP and Strawberry Jam are next.

pancakespancakes
02-02-2009, 01:38 PM
Eh, I still kinda disagree with that. I think you should get Feels next, because it's more accessible than Strawberry Jam. But either/or... which ever you have easier access to, probably.

Also, how did I miss this? Yikes. How do you know it was someone from this message board kitt kat?

kitt kat
02-02-2009, 01:39 PM
How do you know it was someone from this message board kitt kat?

Rethink your statement, then come back to me.

And for the record, the cupcake comment must refer to a group someone made for me on facebook. It's all you get when you search for my real name on it.

pancakespancakes
02-02-2009, 01:40 PM
Also...

http://personal.georgiasouthern.edu/~bhiggins/bonnaroo_500x400.jpg

I'm calling it. We'll know for sure in 6 1/2 hours, though.

pancakespancakes
02-02-2009, 01:40 PM
Rethink your statement, then come back to me.

Because it was posted here? Je nes sais pas

LooseAtTheZoo
02-02-2009, 01:41 PM
Also...

http://personal.georgiasouthern.edu/~bhiggins/bonnaroo_500x400.jpg

I'm calling it. We'll know for sure in 6 1/2 hours, though.

I think the announcement is Tuesday, Pancakes. Or am I mistaken?

Kitt katt, I want to read that article! Link it.

pancakespancakes
02-02-2009, 01:43 PM
I think the announcement is Tuesday, Pancakes. Or am I mistaken?

Kitt katt, I want to read that article! Link it.

Nope, it's coming up midnight eastern time, which translates to 9 PM Pacific time (are you guys PST out in Arizona?). Which is awesome.

And yeah I remember she posted the article in here like a week ago. You can search it in this thread.

pancakespancakes
02-02-2009, 07:59 PM
So, according to TV on the Radio, I was right... but we'll know for sure in 2 more minutes.

Either way... Animal Collective 5 times in one year?! Holy shit!

rage patton
02-02-2009, 08:16 PM
I am stoked. Animal Collective in Vancouver at the end of May. Then at Bonnaroo a couple weeks later.

kitt kat
02-02-2009, 09:50 PM
Does anyone want to see AC at the Troubadour on the 27th? I need to know ASAP because I can buy ONE EXTRA TICKET.

ThomThom
02-02-2009, 09:54 PM
Kitty, I believe Bryan (Bmack) was left out in the cold for the last troub date... PM him.

pancakespancakes
02-02-2009, 10:15 PM
Does anyone want to see AC at the Troubadour on the 27th? I need to know ASAP because I can buy ONE EXTRA TICKET.

My friend really wants to go as well. You can PM me later if bmack can't make it.

Lurker_in_a_tree
02-02-2009, 11:10 PM
In case anyone hasn't figured it out by now, people who bought troubadour tickets can now buy them again by fax on the Troubadour site, but only people on the master list can buy (no more than the amount of tickets they bought originally) -
check your email that you used when buying the tickets.
They are will-call only.

this may be common knowledge from Kat's post but just making sure no one misses out cuz that's the kinda guy I am. :lips

and now back in my tree I go.

ThomThom
02-02-2009, 11:11 PM
Your one of those nice lurkers aren't you?

Aurgasm
02-02-2009, 11:15 PM
Any journalist who mixes a message board with their work is dumb and should be fired. Get your shit together.

JSam67
02-02-2009, 11:16 PM
I am stoked. Animal Collective in Vancouver at the end of May. Then at Bonnaroo a couple weeks later.

I am very excited to see them at the Roo too, fingers crossed for an after-dark show.

rage patton
02-02-2009, 11:27 PM
I am very excited to see them at the Roo too, fingers crossed for an after-dark show.

They are playing Florida Wed Jun 10. I have a feeling we will see them playing Thursday night (after dark) at Bonnaroo.

Last year a good portion of their "indie" bands all played Thursday. And by good portion I mean Battles, MGMT and Vampire Weekend. Im pretty sure they were all one right after the other on the same stage. Do The Sword count as "indie" as well? Either way, they played Thursday night too.

sbessiso
02-02-2009, 11:36 PM
Yeah yeah, seeing them in Miami then Bonnaroo a few days later (maybe). Last years thursday was crazy packed, one tent has mgmt then vampire weekend. That place was soooooo filled, it was a nightmare.

02-03-2009, 05:57 AM
so is it totally impossible to hotel and day-trip in and out for the 'Roo?

my g/f and i are not neo-hippies or campers. :-/

vinylmartyr
02-03-2009, 08:24 PM
The 1st run of the US pressing of Merriweather Post Pavilion on vinyl is sold out. I had to order a UK version on ebay.

suprefan
02-03-2009, 08:55 PM
I wonder if they will have any copies of MPP on vinyl at the make up shows..

bballarl
02-03-2009, 08:58 PM
Bummer. Oh well, I don't need a first pressing.

vinylmartyr
02-03-2009, 09:08 PM
You can order the import. It will probably end up being more limited than the domestic. It's available on Domino's UK website.

vinylmartyr
02-03-2009, 09:09 PM
http://www.dominorecordco.com/uk/albums/11-11-08/merriweather-post-pavillion

vinylmartyr
02-03-2009, 09:11 PM
Imports are bomb.

bballarl
02-03-2009, 09:12 PM
Damn, that's like $30 before shipping. I don't want it that bad haha.

vinylmartyr
02-03-2009, 09:20 PM
It's $31.35 total with shipping.

vinylmartyr
02-03-2009, 09:21 PM
You can sell it in 10 years for $100. Maybe.

bballarl
02-03-2009, 09:23 PM
I might do it. I do want it on vinyl. Thanks for the info.

pancakespancakes
02-03-2009, 10:01 PM
Gah I really want it on vinyl too. Was there anyone here who went to any of the January shows? Or are we all Los Angelinos here? I'd have to imagine they sell em at their shows, that seems like it's a pretty routine thing for bands to do. But I guess they weren't exactly out yet either. So I dunno.

wmgaretjax
02-03-2009, 11:07 PM
31.55 isn't bad. mine was 26 in store...

kitt kat
02-04-2009, 10:43 AM
i bought one but never got in the mail. I GOT SCREWED

leo01g
02-04-2009, 10:45 AM
So do i need to do anything with my Fonda tickets other than just show up?
Lame question i know but can someone help?

wmgaretjax
02-04-2009, 10:54 AM
i bought one but never got in the mail. I GOT SCREWED

From Domino?

Boourns
02-04-2009, 10:56 AM
Why did they deliberately not make enough to go around?

suprefan
02-04-2009, 11:05 AM
So do i need to do anything with my Fonda tickets other than just show up?
Lame question i know but can someone help?

Nope, just show up.

wmgaretjax
02-04-2009, 11:16 AM
Why did they deliberately not make enough to go around?

Why do you assume it was deliberate?

Boourns
02-04-2009, 11:19 AM
Because anyone could have predicted that the demand would far exceed the 100 copies of the vinyl that were actually made. It's a way to get free press: "Animal Collective craze leaves stores empty", and such.

And "they" doesn't necessarily refer to the band, but the douchey powers that be.

pancakespancakes
02-04-2009, 11:31 AM
Nope, just show up.

Ugh. That's not the case for the Troubadour though. I'm soooo confused.

PotVsKtl
02-04-2009, 11:37 AM
It's a way to get free press.

No, it's just the way alot of labels / artists handle vinyl: as a collector's item.

wmgaretjax
02-04-2009, 11:38 AM
Because anyone could have predicted that the demand would far exceed the 100 copies of the vinyl that were actually made. It's a way to get free press: "Animal Collective craze leaves stores empty", and such.

And "they" doesn't necessarily refer to the band, but the douchey powers that be.

There was waaaay more than 100. Over 1500 sold in the first week. Domino is a small label, and they clearly underestimated it (they've said as much themselves). From the sound of it, the first US distribution (I'm not entirely convinced a distinction will be made between this and the next "pressing") was over 3000. None of AC's previous albums came anywhere near this early on...

PotVsKtl
02-04-2009, 11:42 AM
It's #13 on the Billboard 200. Who the fuck would have expected that?

wmgaretjax
02-04-2009, 11:45 AM

Exactly. There was hype, and Domino should have probably thought twice when they decided to do an early vinyl only release. Almost all of that first batch went to preorders, and that's why very few people picked up copies in store. It's ridiculous to throw a hissy fit about some kind of marketing scheme when thousands of people got a copy and more are on their way (and you can still order from the UK for a buck or two more).

Boourns
02-04-2009, 11:47 AM

I expected top ten.

kitt kat
02-04-2009, 11:56 AM
From Domino?

yup.

wmgaretjax
02-04-2009, 12:12 PM
yup.

did you email them? that's kind of fucked up. could it have been stolen or something? is your mail secure?

wmgaretjax
02-04-2009, 12:12 PM
I expected top ten.

Your prescience is an inspiration to us all.

bmack86
02-04-2009, 12:46 PM
First off, thanks KittKat for hooking me up with Troubadour tickets. Also, thank you board people for remembering me when she offered. Y'all are badass, and the sun will shine on you with great happiness.

SoulDischarge
02-04-2009, 12:50 PM
I picked up a copy of the vinyl at the only record store in town, and I'm in Cuntfuck, Ohio.