PDA

View Full Version : Operation M.O.V.E

Deviate_420
10-01-2008, 01:53 PM
Was anyone living in Philidelphia when the MOVE complex was sieged? I have been reading a lot about it and it seeme like there is still no answere on what happend? Does anyone who was liveing there have any information on it? Your reaction, Communitys reaction anything?

CalmerThanYou
10-01-2008, 02:26 PM
www.google.com

marooko
10-01-2008, 02:27 PM
I've read a little on this. Everyone involved seemed crazy, so I stopped. Now I'm not just talking the M.O.V.E. people, I mean the cops as well. So much shit flying around about this it's hard to believe anyone. But I'm sure most would say the police were at fault.

Deviate_420
10-01-2008, 02:40 PM
I've read a little on this. Everyone involved seemed crazy, so I stopped. Now I'm not just talking the M.O.V.E. people, I mean the cops as well. So much shit flying around about this it's hard to believe anyone. But I'm sure most would say the police were at fault.

Thats whats wierd to me. I've googled it and looked it up on wikipedia and it seems like 50 perccent was moves and 50 percent was the police, but no one really knows what happend. It's hard to find any community reaction to it as well.

marooko
10-01-2008, 02:45 PM
Yeah, it's pretty nuts. Kinda like the Mumia case. Depending on who you talk to he was either wrongly accused, or he should have been killed already. Everything else is murky.

I'll refresh myself on this topic soon and bump this thread again.