PDA

View Full Version : Any Irish in Here?

Chicagodub
02-06-2007, 08:06 AM
Just wondering if there are any fellow-friendlies in here. So far Ive got my flight from Chicago to Lax (be there at 1pm) and got my camping pass so now I just need to know where the mad ones will be so I can buy a tent and meet-up!? Also if anyones at Lax around that time that can help with lift or get the Greyhound with us let me know...Cheers!

foto_synthesis
02-06-2007, 09:02 AM
I'm part Irish. Does that help? :2c

Meadowsmeister
02-06-2007, 10:10 AM
you can join little great britain, im representin the brits, and someone else is representin the jocks, no welsh though :)

Chicagodub
02-06-2007, 10:44 AM
Part-Irish is fine :thu So there's a British grouping thats no surprise. When I went to Bonnarroo the other year there was there too. We all got on really well and partied until the wee hours. Will there be flags waving and shit? Hope not!:nono

Sally Cinnamon
02-06-2007, 11:04 AM
Im Irish. headin over with the b/f and a mate and a scottish mate
we'll be campin soiuth west of little scotland id say...but the irish sea will be HUGE... :P

Chicagodub
02-06-2007, 11:07 AM
Thanks Sally! Its nice to hear that too. This is 1st Coach so never even heard of little scotland and now little britain seems less provocative. Jesus Im gettin Harry Potter flashes!! With the Frames (my buds) and Damo it should be a good outing for sure!!

Sally Cinnamon
02-06-2007, 11:26 AM
absolutely
will deffo support the frames..was only at one of their gigs a couple of weeks ago...damo tho, ill have to wait and see. i just do not like the new album at all! see the thread called little scotland...thats how little britain came about too - i think