PDA

View Full Version : Rundown?

twoheadedboy
09-30-2008, 04:41 PM

RotationSlimWang
09-30-2008, 04:41 PM
Nothing much, what the fuck did you expect to have happened?

twoheadedboy
09-30-2008, 04:43 PM
I usually expect people to die after not being in contact with them for awhile. I just assume that they drop dead.

Young blood
Redic.

SoulDischarge
Would one of you people out there in the message board world... would you please give me a small rundown of what has been happening on the coachella board in the past two months or so? I was busy moving from California to Michigan... and now I am back and lost. Yes. Please and thank you to you kindly human beings out there.

-caitlin

Have you ever seen Escape From New York?

Blinken
09-30-2008, 04:46 PM
Bluemamba caused alot hate
Randy pretended to be Anne Frank
Chad tried to buy Acid
We made fun of him
There was Fryday on a Thursday
PF hates tags and fun

the end

MissingPerson
09-30-2008, 04:48 PM
People don't like Sara Palin because she has the cold dead eyes of a pod person, but they do appreciate her sexy glasses. sbessio hasn't slept in 7 weeks because Beck is in like two days, and it was widely agreed that Beck has really nice hair. Tags were awesome but you missed them, the Specific Letters thread has been doing a brisk trade, the Epic Cuteness thread restored my overall faith in the internet and it was unanimously and irrefutably decided that Rebellion (Lies) by the Arcade Fire is The Greatest Song. That's all I can think of just now.

So, how've you been? Anything to share with the group?

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
09-30-2008, 04:50 PM
wait...you moved from High unemployment to Higher Unemployment?

twoheadedboy
09-30-2008, 04:51 PM
yes, pretty much. i am unemployed. it's a beautiful thing... actually, no it's not. nobody hires anybody here. but i walk people's dogs. and i mow lawns. i am getting excited for winter though! then i get to shovel snow.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
ugh....winter...snow...DO NOT WANT!

CalmerThanYou
A couple more things: The economy is going to shit, we're all fucked, lots of upcoming shows, BROKENDOLL is still posting , i need to reiterate the awesomeness of chad seeking acid (so you're prepped for his return), PF gave me free MSTRKRFT tickets, and like missing said, palin needs her butt pee'd in. no one's died that i know of (however, maybe lots of people that havent posted in a while are dead...who knows)

marooko
09-30-2008, 04:52 PM
i acquired a rectal itch.

twoheadedboy
09-30-2008, 04:53 PM

that's unfortunate, marooko. what have you done to aleviate this itch?

hahaha.... chad... acid? awesome? hmm...

HAHAH sarah palin... hahaa calmer. that was one of the worst visuals ever, in my life.

Young blood
09-30-2008, 04:53 PM
DURRRRRRrrrrr thread.

I hope this thread gets brokendolls vd.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
09-30-2008, 04:54 PM
more importantly, can you vote in Michigan?

Blinken
09-30-2008, 04:54 PM

It's like the hunger only thing that can satisfy it is anal sex.

Pixiessp
09-30-2008, 04:56 PM
People don't like Sara Palin because she has the cold dead eyes of a pod person, but they do appreciate her sexy glasses. sbessio hasn't slept in 7 weeks because Beck is in like two days, and it was widely agreed that Beck has really nice hair. Tags were awesome but you missed them, the Specific Letters thread has been doing a brisk trade, the Epic Cuteness thread restored my overall faith in the internet and it was unanimously and irrefutably decided that Rebellion (Lies) by the Arcade Fire is The Greatest Song. That's all I can think of just now.

So, how've you been? Anything to share with the group?

and there are a lot of shoplifters on this board. By the way Michigan is not the place to live. It appears to be New Mexico at the moment. Texas lost I think.

twoheadedboy
09-30-2008, 04:56 PM
more importantly, can you vote in Michigan?

yeah, actually you can. haha. i have an internship at the democratic headquarters here.

Blinken
09-30-2008, 04:57 PM
Watch out, Politicians love interns

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
09-30-2008, 04:57 PM
and there are a lot of shoplifters on this board. By the way Michigan is not the place to live. It appears to be New Mexico at the moment. Texas lost I think.

snapz!

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
09-30-2008, 04:58 PM
yeah, actually you can. haha. i have an internship at the democratic headquarters here.

nonononono Can YOU vote! Michigan is a swing state you know...

CalmerThanYou
09-30-2008, 04:58 PM
Someone print this out and sell it to all the newcomers this year:

The Cliffs Notes: The Boardz

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
09-30-2008, 05:03 PM
everyone is too lazy to bother with the cliffs notes, but now that i said this... people are going to make an attempt at doing it.

i cannot vote unfortunately. i miss the election by less than 6 months. and yeah, it sucks especially since michigan is such a pivotal state...

gay.

bug on your lip
10-01-2008, 05:53 AM
i cannot vote unfortunately. i miss the election by less than 6 months. and yeah, it sucks especially since michigan is such a pivotal state...

you can still vote at Nickelodeon.com...

spongebob is polling 8 points above Obama....margin of error of 3 points

humanoid
10-01-2008, 08:34 AM
I usually expect people to die after not being in contact with them for awhile. I just assume that they drop dead.

we're all dead, but thankfully there is still message board access in hell

marooko
10-01-2008, 08:37 AM

you getting ready for old man balls?

marooko
10-01-2008, 08:40 AM
It's like the hunger only thing that can satisfy it is anal sex.

you offering or requesting?

PotVsKtl
10-01-2008, 10:28 AM
Go fuck yourself.

marooko
10-01-2008, 10:37 AM
wow. never heard you say that before, pot.

kitt kat
10-01-2008, 11:32 AM
Someone print this out and sell it to all the newcomers this year:

The Cliffs Notes: The Boardz

Actually, that would be awesome. This thread also---awesome.

I ran away to the real world for a while too. Lived in Paris for a month and a half, went to London and had to be forced to leave. Had a cockroach infestation. Bought a cat. Broke up with my boyfriend. Still seeing MBV with said ex boyfriend. Finally got internet in my new apartment. Back to internet for procrastination.

Oh life is so strange.

amyzzz
10-01-2008, 11:36 AM
Welcome back, two headed boy and kitt kat.

BROKENDOLL
10-01-2008, 11:50 AM
A couple more things: The economy is going to shit, we're all fucked, lots of upcoming shows, BROKENDOLL is still posting , i need to reiterate the awesomeness of chad seeking acid (so you're prepped for his return), PF gave me free MSTRKRFT tickets, and like missing said, palin needs her butt pee'd in. no one's died that i know of (however, maybe lots of people that havent posted in a while are dead...who knows)

DURRRRRRrrrrr thread.

I hope this thread gets brokendolls vd. Well, between the two of you always posting shit about me within close proximity of each other in alot of threads, it appears atleast that my VD is being controlled and not spreading like in the past.

BlackSwan
10-01-2008, 11:53 AM
twoheadedboy did you read the "Ahem...." thread?

captncrzy
10-01-2008, 01:27 PM
This isn't the same Caitlin that kept posting annoying whorish pictures of herself, is it?

I don't think I can take Caitlin and Kitt Katt both being back in the same week.

KooKoo Banana Funtime
10-01-2008, 01:31 PM
i can take many weeks of Caitlin and Kitt Katt

amyzzz
10-01-2008, 01:38 PM
I don't think it's Caitlin.