PDA

View Full Version : Possible hip-hop performers for 2009

Coachella Bound
09-25-2008, 09:34 PM
I felt last year lacked a bit on the hip-hop side.....

2004, though I wasnt there, i felt had an amazing hip-hop act......

Now just getting back from Street Scene I would love to see.....

Del &
Atmosphere back on the bill.

But heres some other names i want to throw out!

Tribe Called Quest
The Pharcyde (who just recently reunited for the first time in 10 years)
Gangstar
The Roots
Sage Francis
Eyedea & Abilities
Mos Def
De La Soul
Blackalicios
NAS
Themselves or Subtle
Mr. Dibbs
Dj Numark
Cut Chemist
DJ Shadow
Dre & Snoop
Jay Z
Kanye
Hiero
Living Legends
Aesop Rock (even though he just performed)

Aight, lets here it!

Who did i miss?
Who do you like?

bluemamba
09-25-2008, 09:38 PM
I say..........

Jay Z

OutKast or Andre 300000 (With new Album)

Kanye (hope not)

Dre (promoting his new CD)

Snoop D-O double motherfukin G

2pac

cansei de ser sexme
09-25-2008, 09:39 PM
somebody likes the roots.

(you named them twice)

Tribe Called Quest
The Pharcyde (who just recently reunited for the first time in 10 years)
Gangstar
The Roots
Sage Francis
Eyedea & Abilities
The Roots
Mos Def
De La Soul
Blackalicios
NAS
Themselves or Subtle
Mr. Dibbs
Dj Numark
Cut Chemist
DJ Shadow
Dre & Snoop
Jay Z
Kanye
Hiero
Living Legends
Aesop Rock (even though he just performed)

Stainofmind
09-25-2008, 09:44 PM
I would like to see Talib Kweli.

Atmosphere played 2006 but i am not sure if GV would book them to play again.

I did get to see Aesop Rock this year but I didnt think his performance wasnt energetic for me.

Lyrics Born would be nice to see on the bill.

What about Rob Base and DJ E-Z Rock?

HunterGather
09-25-2008, 09:47 PM
dr dre and/or snoop would be pretty sweet

That70sdesperado
09-25-2008, 09:52 PM
I say Del, Andre Nickatina, Zion I, Immortal Technique, Talib Kweli and Murs would be sweet.

Stainofmind
09-25-2008, 09:53 PM
Murs

Murs played this year.

cansei de ser sexme
09-25-2008, 09:54 PM
well then if you dont change it then the roots cancel themselves out and they will not be at coachella.

haha get it. the roots cancel out. root x root!

stinkbutt
09-25-2008, 10:03 PM
I'd welcome almost all of those besides Snoop (unless he was with Dre)

bluemamba
09-25-2008, 10:14 PM
well then if you dont change it then the roots cancel themselves out and they will not be at coachella.

haha get it. the roots cancel out. root x root!

Yes buddy. I get it. Thank you. You put a smirk on my face.

Backwater
09-25-2008, 10:19 PM

Why the hate?

bluemamba
09-25-2008, 10:23 PM

Your butt stinks!!!

Coachella Bound
09-25-2008, 10:34 PM
Fixed it..... and yes Id love to see the Roots. 'The Seed' w/ Cody Chestnut is one of my favorite jams ever.

Didnt think about Outkast, that would be sick!

fiyahhh!
09-25-2008, 10:39 PM
the Knux.

bluemamba
09-25-2008, 10:43 PM
I hate the woman on your avi ^

fiyahhh!
09-25-2008, 10:45 PM
you mean... Dwight Schrute?

Coachella Bound
09-25-2008, 10:59 PM
the Knux.

Whoa! Had no idea, actually pretty hard!

Heres some more.....

DJ Logic
ET4
Sole
Peanut Butter Wolf
Brother Ali
Blockhead
El-P
Buck 65
J5 (reunion)
MF Doom
Mac Lethal
reanimator
GZA
Method Man

DEEP PUDDLE DYNAMICS!!!!!!!!
http://www.myspace.com/deeppuddledynamics

Kid Koala
Soul Position
DJ Signify

emtgreg
09-25-2008, 11:10 PM
alot of what is mentioned in here is class...

except for dre/snoop/marshal mathers/pop-rap...

atmosphere would be rad...
outkast would be fucking epic...
talib would be gangsta...
also a clone of mfdoom :D
but hey, lets get some mc chris!

hahah

Coachella Bound
09-25-2008, 11:13 PM

Hahaha! So true, he justifies it by saying its part of Dooms persona. Fucking dick!

robotrock1382
09-25-2008, 11:22 PM
man i wold love to see Del, or MF Doom, or hopefully El P, Aesop Rock, Yak Ballz performing as the Weathermen, for one time only. but the Wu Tang or Nas would be the best.

Backwater
09-25-2008, 11:31 PM
Hi-Tek
Esham
Jedi Mind Tricks

Coachella Bound
09-25-2008, 11:36 PM
I forgot about Hi Tek....he produced Black Star.

That be sick if him, Mos, and Talib Kweli did a set.

Backwater
09-26-2008, 01:22 AM
I forgot about Hi Tek....he produced Black Star.

Much more than just that. By far the most underrated hip hop producer. The best hip hop show I've ever seen was him, Talib and Common with a live band.

digitaldragon03
09-26-2008, 03:42 AM
i want Dre to be there, but since his son was killed, i doubt it now.

Blinken
09-26-2008, 11:52 AM
I know half the board would riot, but I still want Eminem. The rest of the list is cool by me. Murs should come back since he had a shitty spot,and if Murs and Atmosphere are both there then they should get together for some Felt.

SoulDischarge
09-26-2008, 11:57 AM
Didn't Company Flow reunite for something in NYC this year?

algunz
09-26-2008, 12:04 PM
Digable Planets
Arrested Development

psychoc&ndy
09-26-2008, 12:06 PM
a tribe called quest would be my number one choice, i would be so excited if i heard they were playing. it would also be cool to get madlib or common. i'm glad there's some people out there that are cool with a little bit of hip hop, as I posted a thread a few weeks back and got pissed at because "this is coachella, not rock the bells". fuck that

frozen pilgrim
09-26-2008, 12:09 PM
omg who said mc chris?
I'm down, but he has to do all his ATHF material.

summerkid
09-26-2008, 12:57 PM
I know half the board would riot, but I still want Eminem. The rest of the list is cool by me. Murs should come back since he had a shitty spot,and if Murs and Atmosphere are both there then they should get together for some Felt.

happened in 2006.

Blinken
09-26-2008, 02:48 PM
Damn, I didn't go in 2006.

CHEIF SHAMAN MORRISON
09-27-2008, 01:30 AM
Wu-Tang(or any of the members for that matter)
Hieroglyphics
DOOM
Jedi Mind Tricks
Living Legends
A Tribe Called Quest
MOS DEF
i just hope at least one of those bands are there and if none of them show, well that would just suck ass.

CHEIF SHAMAN MORRISON
09-27-2008, 01:32 AM
i want Dre to be there, but since his son was killed, i doubt it now.

no way, dre's son died? that's really sad, damn, i wonder why i haven't herd about this until now. when/how did he die?

Jon Blazed
09-27-2008, 07:08 AM
alot of what is mentioned in here is class...

except for dre/snoop/marshal mathers/pop-rap...

atmosphere would be rad...
outkast would be fucking epic...
talib would be gangsta...
but hey, lets get some mc chris!

hahah

Yo!

Atmosphere fuckin tore up Vegas last night. I'm still fuckin trashed.

Slick Rick the Ruler
DJ Quick
Too Short
Ludacris
And any other fuckn pimps that I can't think of right now.

Jon Blazed
09-27-2008, 07:09 AM
Jurasic 5...they are some pimps

Coachella Bound
09-27-2008, 08:17 AM
j5 would be really sick, its been so long since i saw them last.

I kinda stoped following them after Quality Control, it seems like everyone started to do their own thing after that. I would hope if they did perform it would be with both Numark and Chemist......

Coachella Bound
09-27-2008, 08:22 AM
Actually heres an idea......

A dj/producer set only for the campground thursday. Heres the line up......

Blockhead/Dj Signify
Dj Numark/Cut Chemist
Mr Dibbs/Abilities
Hi Tek
RZA
Dj Shadow

CHEIF SHAMAN MORRISON
09-27-2008, 11:08 AM
yess, i forgot shadow for my list. id love to see him again. especially because ive only seen him do the hard sell with cut and really want to see him on his own

Backwater
09-27-2008, 12:08 PM
Jurassic 5 broke up a few years ago.

moomoo
09-27-2008, 12:48 PM
Tribe Called Quest would be awesome.

Coachella Bound
09-27-2008, 12:55 PM
Jurassic 5 broke up a few years ago.

This i did know, thats why it would be cool!

Whoa! Had no idea, actually pretty hard!

Heres some more.....

Blockhead
El-P
Buck 65
J5 (reunion)
MF Doom
Mac Lethal

frozen pilgrim
09-27-2008, 01:13 PM
I really want cut chemist to do a second solo album. I need a followup to the audiences listening. his set in the dome in 07 was one of the greatest things I've ever witnessed. I just could not stop dancing.

Sushov23
09-27-2008, 01:21 PM
I would like to see Talib Kweli.

Atmosphere played 2006 but i am not sure if GV would book them to play again.

I did get to see Aesop Rock this year but I didnt think his performance wasnt energetic for me.

Lyrics Born would be nice to see on the bill.

What about Rob Base and DJ E-Z Rock?

Talib Kweli FTW. He would probably be in the same spot as common in 06. Get it done Paul.

Coachella Bound
09-27-2008, 06:35 PM
PUBLIC ENEMY!

Coachella Bound
10-02-2008, 07:44 PM
The BEASTIE BOYS

FUGEES

Jon Blazed
10-02-2008, 07:46 PM
Yes!

unknown
10-03-2008, 08:52 PM
Outkast would be insane.

Mos Def/Talib/Hi-Tek=Niiiiiceness

Hiero or Del or even better DELTRON 3030..... I could rock my new shirt :)
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/8/l_55ca6fb13a074d9e98644f95cd98e9fd.jpg

I love the roots but was so bummed at Coachella 07, I'd love to just hear songs from Things Fall Apart and before.

Busdriver
Shadow
E&A would be SICK!!! so much fucking energy
yaaaah to MF Doom
Kool Keith
soul position (i just love the energy blueprint brings to a show)
scratch perverts
tribe would be sick

mittens4kittens
10-18-2008, 11:15 AM
This thread would have been so sick in like 1999...

That being said, a lot of these people have already played. Atmosphere is washed the fuck up. Without Dibbs they're pretty lame. Slug has just gotten progressively whinier, and every other song is about a chick. If you want some Rhymesayers, bring anyone but him. Sage Francis is sick as fuck. Eyedea and Abilities are sick as fuck (though I'd rather see just Abilities, because he is an amazing soloist.)

Big ups to Outkast, as long as we don't have to hear anything from the last few years...

El-P DESTROYED the tent when he played, but he doesn't have any new material. What NEEDS to happen is a Funcrusher Plus Plus, Big Jus + Mr. Len + El-P = some of the best Hip Hop ever made, and still ahead of it's time, IMO.

The Living Legends are cool, but I like my shit uncut- just go for the gold and bring
G & E.

A Tribe Called Quest would rock the house, but you'd have to get Tip and Phife to get along.

Deltron 3030? Holy shit. What a great album. Too bad Del sucks balls live.

Doom is played out... Madvillain for the win.

Kool Kieth is perfect for Coachella.

Fuck Wu-Tang. Unless it's actually the Tangers instead of one original member and a dozen hype men, I'm not buyin it.

Fuck Busdriver.

Fuck Shadow. Talk about a letdown... I wish I'd have seen Bjork instead. And that's saying a lot.

Fuck Eminem. You squandered your career making crap. You had potential and you flushed it down the pop-culture toilet. Have fun being a millionare with no street cred.

THIS is what I would LOVE to see, but will never happen- a live re-enactment of the Prince of Thieves album. Breezely is one of the best MC's of all time and that entire album is priceless. I can't imagin how hard it would hit if you got to see the story actually acted out...

And Nas. Hip Hop Is Dead N*****

Amneeziac
10-18-2008, 11:36 AM
Outkast
Kanye West (new stage show)
Wyclef Jean
Pharrell
One Day As A Lion

Coachella Bound
10-18-2008, 11:41 AM
This thread is significant sucka, read my first post. I just saw Atmosphere, yeah Im tired of the live band, i too want to see Dibbs come back for a tour, but by no means is Slug washed the fuck up.

First time seeing Del and from what i saw and heard, when hes not fucked up, hes fucking kills it. I was so worried he was going to focus on just the new material but he didnt. He covered everything.

It wouldnt be Tribe w/out Phife or Tip

I dont know where your going with this Abilities with out Eyedea, they go together like peas and carrots. Plus Abilities does alot of solo stuff during thier set anyways.

I agree on the G&E, but when you get all the legends there, not only can you get G&E, but you get CMA, Mystik Journeyman, 3MG, no to mention the countless number of sick ass LL hits.

ALL I WANT IS PHARCYDE!!!!! Well thats not all, but its what i want the most.....

Trudeau
10-18-2008, 12:04 PM
The Roots are my all time favourite musical act, so I'm down with that. Tribe would rock.

I'm kind of bored of Kanye...

Jon Blazed
10-18-2008, 12:14 PM
you love the people that love you
you feel the music they move to
but you don't know you don't know you

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ not about a girl.

Atmosphere is a pimp. Mainstage muthafuckers. Let him knock some of those sorry ass bands of the bill like Tegan and Sara or Death Cab.

What about Guru or The Coup. We know some of these artist have played but there is always conflicts and missed opportunities.

Fuck Nas.

zenidogx
10-18-2008, 12:25 PM
i want to see a 9th Wonder set with Murs, Buckshot, Little Brother, and anyone else off of the Dream Merchant albums

oftheheartofthesoul
10-18-2008, 06:13 PM
i want to see a 9th Wonder set with Murs, Buckshot, Little Brother, and anyone else off of the Dream Merchant albums

Little Brother played last year, but they deserve another chance since they were set for the middle of the afternoon behind Jupiter's Ring.

On that note though, Phonte needs to come back for a Foreign Exchange gig. Their album just came out and I'm still having sex with it.

Also.....

Nobody from the Aftermath family will come. Period. And no, it wouldn't "be aweome" if they did.

Don't count on Kanye either. Stunk up his 2006 set from what I heard, and the festival circuit just isn't for him.

Check the "No" box on Jay-Z too. He headlined too many of last year's festivals and Coachella just doesn't book leftovers.

Tribe would be okay, but I'd be just as fine if they signed Q-Tip.

BoardsofCoachella
10-18-2008, 06:22 PM
Reunions I'd like to see
Company Flow
Invisibl Skratch Piklz

nocigarettes
10-18-2008, 06:57 PM
i want Missy Elliot...

im sorry, but i think it would fuckin awesome

zenidogx
10-18-2008, 07:00 PM
Little Brother played last year, but they deserve another chance since they were set for the middle of the afternoon behind Jupiter's Ring.

they definitely deserve another go. hip hop on the Outdoor Theatre in the day time is just wrong.

frozen pilgrim
10-18-2008, 07:13 PM
we need roots manuva.
B_Ppe3r5MsQ

lame fan-made video, but an awesome song

Backwater
10-18-2008, 07:17 PM
Have fun being a millionare with no street cred.

Ahahaha

You think he gives a fuck about "street cred?" I can't tell you how much fun I would have being a millonaire with no street cred.

Funcrusher Plus Plus, Big Jus + Mr. Len + El-P = some of the best Hip Hop ever made

Wow, you have low standards. If by, "some of the best ever made" you mean not completely terrible, then sure.

mittens4kittens
10-19-2008, 08:39 AM
Atmosphere is a pimp.

Fuck Nas.

I just wanted to point this out. Not going to argue- your statements speak for themselves.

As for a solo Abilities show, I've seen it, and it kills. Sure he does some scratch interludes when they play together, but his one-man show is really something- total mix-mashup-scratch fest. Not knocking Eyedea, just think the world is sleeping on Abilities, and they wouldn't if they've seen what I've seen.

mittens4kittens
10-19-2008, 08:40 AM
Wow, you have low standards. If by, "some of the best ever made" you mean not completely terrible, then sure.

Again, your statement says more about you than I ever could, so I'm not even going to touch it.

mittens4kittens
10-19-2008, 08:44 AM
First time seeing Del and from what i saw and heard, when hes not fucked up, hes fucking kills it..

Too bad he doesn't perform right after he wakes up.

I hear you on the LL thing, I guess I've just seen them so many times I'd like to see a show focused on my favorites.

Pharcyde would be cool for sure- as long as Fatlip is there.

Little Brother was the best Hip Hop act last year IMO- Now we need a Buckshot/9th set to follow it up.

Fuck it I want to see a Smiff n Wesson reunion.

futureperfect
10-19-2008, 09:05 AM
Mr Lif or Perceptionist
Saigon
Eyedea and Abilities
Atmosphere with no live band
Northern State
Cage
Mr Dibbs Dj set
A Tribe Called Quest
Blueprint or get RJD2 and do Soul Position
Hangar 18
Talib Kweli and Mos Def single or to do Black Star
Immortal Technique
Beastie Boys(doing either pauls boutique, CYH, or Ill Communication era stuff)
KRS-One
The Coup
Macromantics

KatieLyn
10-19-2008, 09:36 AM
I personally would like The Streets. Don't know how everyone else feels about this though.

Coachella Bound
10-19-2008, 09:45 AM
mittens, you do know that slug just uses women as metaphores for alot of other shit. Lucy Ford being the exception....

Have the Visionaries been mentioned, it always bothered me alittle how "preachy" they would get sometimes. But they all had serious talent. LMNO especially, and they had Rhetmatic.

Could the Beastie Boys headline, honestly Id rather it not happen, but then again, they have enough material dating back three decades, big name on a worldwide basis, and they've collaberated with some amazing producers and artists. I could maybee see a friday night headline with a ton of special guests.

futureperfect
10-19-2008, 09:48 AM
I personally would like The Streets. Don't know how everyone else feels about this though.

The Streets would be cool if they dont back out

feather
10-19-2008, 09:53 AM
k-os

Dave Gravy
10-19-2008, 10:42 AM
De La Soul

Pharcyde

MF DOOM (or one of his collabs such as DangerDoom w/Danger Mouse or Madvillain with Madlib)

Company Flow (reunion)

GZA/Genius

Gang Starr (reunion)

Deltron 3030 (weren't they supposed to play this past year?)

Felt

Jurassic 5 (reunion)

People Under the Stairs

Ugly Duckling

Blackalicious

Sage Francis

Latyrx (reunion)

Cage

Backwater
10-19-2008, 12:29 PM
Who are these Biggie, Jay-Z, Rakim people?!?!? Insignificant fuckers. It's all about Funcrusher Plus Plus, some of the best hip hop ever made right there.

cooperb1
10-19-2008, 05:59 PM
common or gym class heros or Atmosphere

Sushov23
10-19-2008, 06:01 PM
k-os

feather, why would you want hipster hip-hop at Coachella? oh wait. My bad. Let's get some Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Common, Evidence, something along those lines.

LooseAtTheZoo
10-19-2008, 06:25 PM
Dungeon Family. They would make an amazing headliner, too bad it's not going to happen

Coachella Bound
10-19-2008, 08:04 PM
feather, why would you want hipster hip-hop at Coachella? oh wait. My bad. Let's get some Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Common, Evidence, something along those lines.

Wtfuck is hipster hiphop???

mittens4kittens
10-19-2008, 09:41 PM
mittens, you do know that slug just uses women as metaphores for alot of other shit. Lucy Ford being the exception....

For sure, I came off pretty hateful in my first post- there was a time when he was in my top five. When overcast first came out I performed the list at my highschool talent show.

This is even crazier- I'm from Albuquerque, and several years ago he played with Murs and someone else at our main local venue, the show was sick, it was probably at the peak of Atmosphere, IMO.

Unfortunately a girl (I think she was 17 or 16) was murdered by a fucking employee of the venue. No disrespect to her family, I feel kind of weird even talking about this- The guy put her behind a vending machine and it took them like three days to find her. I worked at the restaurant right next door and the third morning after the concert the place was all sealed off and we didn't find out about it for several days after that.

It was so horrible... her friends had initially thought she might have hopped on the bus with Slug. So he ends up dedicating seven's travels to her, he plays benefit shows for her family here and in Santa Fe (her mother got up on stage in Santa Fe, it was intense...). When they played here they played at a different venue, and for years anyone even remotely affiliated with rhymesayers wouldn't play there either.

So yeah, big ups to slug for that, hadn't thought about that in a while...

Have the Visionaries been mentioned, it always bothered me alittle how "preachy" they would get sometimes. LMNO especially

edited to reflect my feelings, I like him a lot but some of his lyrics get retarded with the preachiness... 2mex is my favorite visionary

mittens4kittens
10-19-2008, 09:45 PM
Who are these Biggie, Jay-Z, Rakim people?!?!? Insignificant fuckers. It's all about Funcrusher Plus Plus, some of the best hip hop ever made right there.

you're not doing it right

Coachella Bound
10-19-2008, 10:38 PM
"Another young angel with cliped wings." I know the story well, obviosley not as well as you but he made a song about the whole thing on 'You Cant Imagine' , (That Night)...thats nuts it went down like that.

Overcast! changed everything. I still consider it my favorite. I think some of his best work is on Deep Puddle and Ive been pushing for a reunion fo sometime now........

Can you imagine....Slug, Dose, Sole, Alias, Abilities, Jel, Ant. All back together again. THAT WOULD BE EPIC, THAT WOULD BE BETTER THAN PHARCYDE......

mittens4kittens
10-19-2008, 10:49 PM
DPD FTW

Dave Gravy
10-20-2008, 01:21 PM
I'm 100% down for a Deep Puddle Dynamics reunion.

MaxPowers
10-20-2008, 02:40 PM
Slug has been a favorite at CoHella and I 've seen my fair share of Atmosphere but...
Pharcyde killed it at Rock the Bells... and a need at coachella this year!
For Fun:
MF Doom
K-OS
Meth n Red! Blackout 2 coming 12/9...
Handsome Boy Modeling School
Heiro or at least a Souls of mischief set

The Chill:
Shadow
Krush
Madlib
Devin the Dude (is the shit and would make my day)
Bahamadia
Slum Village

and the Sick:
Mr. Lif
Mos Def
Slick Rick
OUtkast performing only albums from 90's
GangStarr reunion much less Group Home....
Pharoah Monch
Digital Muthafukin Underground!!

Dave Gravy
10-20-2008, 02:59 PM
Group Home performing "Living Proof" with Premier as their DJ would be fucking SICK!!!!!

brenda
10-20-2008, 03:00 PM
ATMOSPHERE! ERYKAH BADU!!!!!!

robotrock1382
10-20-2008, 06:07 PM
the Weathermen would be great

mittens4kittens
10-20-2008, 08:22 PM
Slug has been a favorite at CoHella and I 've seen my fair share of Atmosphere but...
Pharcyde killed it at Rock the Bells... and a need at coachella this year!
For Fun:
MF Doom
K-OS
Meth n Red! Blackout 2 coming 12/9...
Handsome Boy Modeling School
Heiro or at least a Souls of mischief set

The Chill:
Shadow
Krush
Madlib
Devin the Dude (is the shit and would make my day)
Bahamadia
Slum Village

and the Sick:
Mr. Lif
Mos Def
Slick Rick
OUtkast performing only albums from 90's
GangStarr reunion much less Group Home....
Pharoah Monch
Digital Muthafukin Underground!!

This post wins. Devin is playing here tomorrow night ***

I am a male model, not a male prostitute!

MarkO
10-20-2008, 11:42 PM
I'd love to see Mary J Blige sometime.

thatfinkleygirl
10-21-2008, 09:05 PM
MISSY ELLIOTT! JAY-Z! BEASTIE BOYS!
however, i'd also settle for:
public enemy
kanye
a tribe called quest
wu-tang clan [it'd be awesome even without odb]

but yeah, missy elliott, beastie boys, and/or jay-z would be really really nice.

Coachella Bound
10-23-2008, 09:52 AM
People Under the Stairs...PUTS

Wasnt going to bring them up, but i just saw that theyre doing an instore @ amoeba in hollywood tonight at 7.

Question in the Form of an Answer was the only cd I really got into. i thought it was good but i never got around to any of their other stuff.

heyimazombie
10-23-2008, 10:00 AM
jurassic 5, Atmosphere, Del, Tribe, Outkast, Aesop, Black Star would be sweet, there's so many great acts out there we have to get a few

Grant
10-23-2008, 12:37 PM
I wouldn't be into Snoop, either. De La Soul or ATCQ would be amazing.

Coachella Bound
10-23-2008, 07:23 PM
the PHARCYDE ANNOUNCED TO PLAY 2009 Good Vibrations Festival!!!

http://www.goodvibrationsfestival.com.au/perth/artists

Line-ups pretty sweet........

bingo_caller
10-24-2008, 05:17 AM
Im down with some funky .. missy elliot/kanye/outkast/bep sets..
also

n.e.r.d or pharrell
lupe fiasco
one day as a lion
krs-one
scratch perverts
and the streets to make up for the miss last year