PDA

View Full Version : DO YOU THINK THAT JESUS AND THE... BJORK ... INTERPOL

ollie L
02-05-2007, 08:00 PM
hey, i am a really huge BJORK fan (prepared to get slaughtered on this forum), and someone suggested both BJORK and JAMC will be playing the main stage friday night (plausable to me). You think this will be so? JAMC are cool, but, i plan on working my way to the front of the main stage throughout the late of the day to be up front for BJORK, and would rather sit through INTERPOL then them. Plus, how do you guys reckon i should get my good spot for BJORK?

amyzzz
02-05-2007, 08:20 PM
hey, i am a really huge BJORK fan (prepared to get slaughtered on this forum), and someone suggested both BJORK and JAMC will be playing the main stage friday night (plausable to me). You think this will be so? JAMC are cool, but, i plan on working my way to the front of the main stage throughout the late of the day to be up front for BJORK, and would rather sit through INTERPOL then them. Plus, how do you guys reckon i should get my good spot for BJORK?
You need to be taken out back and SHOT. How dare you say that! JAMC is gonna be the shit on Friday I say. (as long as they don't cancel...)

C DUB YA
02-05-2007, 08:25 PM
If yo wanna get up front - YOU MUST DO IT EARLY.

I'm talking like, 3/4 bands ahead of the act you wanna see. None of that pushing bullshit will work either, because there WILL NOT be any room if you wait. TRUST ME ON THIS. Bjork last time was fucking crazy.

suprefan
02-05-2007, 08:36 PM
If yo wanna get up front - YOU MUST DO IT EARLY.

I'm talking like, 3/4 bands ahead of the act you wanna see. None of that pushing bullshit will work either, because there WILL NOT be any room if you wait. TRUST ME ON THIS. Bjork last time was fucking crazy.

Very true, and what there was half the amout of people that this years will have correct? This is gonna be nuts. People think RAge is going to be insane Bjork will make Rage's pit look like nothing...

And yeah Interpol and JAMC will perform before Bjork so you are s**t out of luck if you think you dont have to deal with a band you dont want to see playing before the one you want to see...

C DUB YA
02-05-2007, 08:39 PM
yep - exactly superfan.

It just comes with the territory, but the Bjork fan, should count his/her blessings. You should be so lucky to get Interpol, Jesus and Mary Chain, then Bjork.

that's fucking crazy right there.

psychic friend
02-05-2007, 08:40 PM
on the official coachella community you get to rate what bands you want to see. at least like 4 or 5 a day.

we can see the results of the ratings. just sayin cough cough hint hint