PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculous thread.

thegateisdown
09-09-2008, 01:09 AM
Headliners/Main stage:

-John McCain and Barack Obama mudwrestling in tu-tu's,
With Sarah Palin dancing in a bottomless chicken costume.
-Mr. T (spoken word, sunset)
-a silent video on tornado chasing

Outdoor:

-The Masturbating Bear, from Conan O'Brien (sunset, if you don't know, then you should)
-Michael J. Fox building card houses, with violins playing 'tense' music
-Martha Stewart singing kareoke after one too many long island ice-t's

Sahara tent:

-Gilbert Godfried eating cheetos to a really fast dance beat.
-The Blue Collar Comedy tour, doing the same standup as always, but in bondage gear.
-Michael J. Fox building card houses (again), but this time to a heavy house beat.

Gobi:

-a one-hour video of british parliament, business as usual
-Ashley Simpson (normal set)
-20 I.C.P. fans get forced to take a timed math test, then we go over their scores

Mojave:

-Joe Rogan and Carlos Mencia ufc fight (with no tap-outs)
-Simon Cowell sings the blues
-a good ol' fashioned turtle race!

extra acts/the Dome:

-the bee girl from Blind Melon's "No Rain", dancing and crying for THE WHOLE FESTIVAL!

-------on one hand, I think we have a winner for the line-up...on the other hand, I can't believe I put time into this at 1 a.m.

boarderwoozel3
09-09-2008, 01:21 AM
You've got some gems there:

Michael J Fox card house
ICP math test
Mr. T
Masturbating Bear

Nice.
(Especially Michael with the card house, so wrong)

thegateisdown
09-09-2008, 01:26 AM
thanks!! it was pretty entertaining to do, to say the least.

zenidogx
09-09-2008, 01:52 AM
extra acts/the Dome:
-the bee girl from Blind Melon's "No Rain", dancing and crying for THE WHOLE FESTIVAL!

:thu

Boourns
09-09-2008, 02:37 AM
BEST COACHELLA EVER.

Sure hope the ICP math test and the Mr. T spoken word set don't conflict.

Sushov23
09-09-2008, 02:55 AM
Headliners/Main stage:
Gobi:
-Ashley Simpson (nomal set)

Dude, I was really looking forward to a lipsynch performace. They are the best you know? oh Girl you know it's true oooo oooo oooo I love you, Milli Vanilli are the godfathers.

Boourns
09-09-2008, 03:23 AM
girl u know it's girl u know it's girl u know it's girl you know it's girl u know it's girl u know it's girl u know it's girl you know it's girl u know it's girl u know it's girl u know it's girl you know it's girl u know it's girl u know it's girl u know it's girl you know it's girl u know it's girl u know it's girl u know it's girl you know it's girl u know it's girl u know it's girl u know it's girl you know it's girl u know it's girl u know it's girl u know it's girl you know it's girl u know it's girl u know it's girl u know it's girl you know it's girl u know it's girl u know it's girl u know it's girl you know it's....

sbessiso
09-09-2008, 03:36 AM
I would totally toss my panties to Michael J. Fox

Memorial_07
09-09-2008, 06:29 AM
I'm to down to watch Carlos and Joe fight

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
09-09-2008, 08:36 AM
ridcuchella.

rskapcat
09-09-2008, 04:54 PM
I heart this thread. Can we put antlers on the ICP fans and let Sarah Palin hunt them after their math test? That would be such a nice bonus. I'm not a fan of hers, but I'm fairly certain she's an excellent shot.

Memorial_07
09-09-2008, 07:20 PM
Palin and ICP?

For some reason, that sounds like a match made in heaven

thegateisdown
09-10-2008, 06:02 PM
I genuinely thought this thread would do better....so much for people enjoying senselessness anymore...all THOSE people are too busy reading non-fiction, working, and VOTING...PSSSSSSSSSSSSSH.

---j/k j/k, everybody read and vote more. work is your prerogative.

PassiveTheory
09-10-2008, 06:05 PM
---j/k j/k, everybody read and vote more. work is your prerogative.

Great idea! Bobby Brown being beaten to death by fellow crackheads wielding tuna fish while "My Perogative" plays in the background! Genius!

greghead
09-10-2008, 07:21 PM
ICP math test?

Fucking brilliant!

iloveorangejuice
09-12-2008, 11:04 AM
I would love to see Chris Burke (Corky from Life Goes On) strung out on Meth running around the Coachella crowd every hour on the hour. The First Aid Station would have a bigger line than this years new Heineken Social Igloo.

CalmerThanYou
09-12-2008, 11:11 AM
Tom Cruise DJ Set --> Sarah Palin LIVE Set --> McCain Funeral March (DJ Set)