PDA

View Full Version : Help with cancelled ticket info?

Montius
02-05-2007, 02:30 PM
Has anyone here ever had, or know anyone that has had their tickets cancelled for whatever reason? I'm wondering if they would refund your purchase, notify you, both, or maybe none at all?

TIA

SFChrissy
02-05-2007, 02:31 PM
Nope...

NoneForMeThanks
02-05-2007, 02:36 PM
They probably won't notify you. If your order is cancelled, then they will just void the charge or issue a refund.

KYSER*HENDRIX
02-06-2007, 05:29 AM
I had tickets cancelled to see Jay-z at radio city. I ordered the quick ticket email thing. What happened was I ordered 8 tickets and 6 was the limit so the cancelled 2 of the tickets with no notice. I didnt find out till I had to print the tickets. After complaining for a hour they said they didnt have to give me notice, that I should have known the limit.

Montius
02-06-2007, 11:14 AM
But they refunded your two tickets right? I have this strange idea that they're just going to say "fuck you you can't have your money bacK"

The other problem is that all 8 (didn't notice they changed the limit, ordered two batches of 4) tickets have been printed and are in my possession. So I'm worried that if they do cancel them that I won't know which tickets have been voided....Any help?