PDA

View Full Version : Van (19 & 22) leave april 25 back may 2

musicalmaca
02-05-2007, 10:41 AM
Hi there fellow festival friends.

My boyfriend and I are looking to depart from Vancouver sometime on Wed afternoon, that is April 25th. He will be off work at 3:30 and we would be able to meet anywhere in Vancouver to depart.

As long as I'm home on May 2nd, that's all we really care about. Both of us have our licenses as well, so can switch up driving if needed. Good for money, will chip in for gas and even buy you a burger...

musicalmaca
02-05-2007, 10:49 AM
we also have our tickets purchased already, and will be camping for the four days.

tarkus
02-05-2007, 05:59 PM
hey anyone out there, I'm excited about Coachella this year but I am in a sticky situation, no reliable vehicle and not old enough to rent a car so.... throw me in your carpool plans and I will more than willing to pay my share of the costs. My email is Brookewoody@hotmail.com. I live just outta van in Langley.

HavingAnAverageWeekend
02-06-2007, 10:37 PM
Hi, there are a bunch of other people wanting to come with me, It will cost between $1000-$1500 for gas and rental vehicle for eight days(April 25th-May 2nd) depending on what size the vehicle we need is, if everyone who has contacted me comes with then that would be $1500 divided by seven, but as long as there are four of us it will probably cost $270 max for each person. anyways there are a lot of days left till the festival so we will all just have to wait and see what plans become concrete closer to the launch, please contact me if interested.

Peace
Morgan

HavingAnAverageWeekend
02-06-2007, 10:39 PM
Also I'm leaving from Vancouver....

Morgan