PDA

View Full Version : Play with me.

Pixiessp
08-11-2008, 10:09 PM
I seriously need more members in my mob. Play Mobsters with me.
It's fun and it's addicting. We all seem to have addictive personalities in here anyway so what's the harm. I've just purchased my el camino so I'm ready for some action. if you are game here is my myspace so you can add me and we can get started.

www.myspace.com/pixiepeanut

chairmenmeow47
08-12-2008, 05:51 AM
what is this thing anyways? i am sick of the messages from people on my friend's list, but would still like to know why the hell i'm getting them, lol.

marooko
08-12-2008, 07:07 AM
i also have no f'ing idea what this is about. but i get so many of these fricking comments.

faxman75
08-12-2008, 07:16 AM
what is this thing anyways? i am sick of the messages from people on my friend's list, but would still like to know why the hell i'm getting them, lol.

It drives me nuts. I immedately start unfriending people when they start adding all these applications, it's o uninteresting to me. Instead of comments I see this damn mobster shit. Or the other one, "I just purchased you to be my pet" wtf?

So, then all my friends are like "I use facebook because it's not a bunch of 16 year old girls" or some shit but guess what? Everyone on facebook acts like a 16 year old. My requests are well over 100, it's way worse than myspace with requests to play scramble, requesting songs, requesting painting, requesting wrestling matches and it goes on and on. It's awful. I barely check facebook ever because it's just one stupid fucking request after another. Then your inbox on facebook isn't even always real messages, mine had more requests! It's so dumb.

SFChrissy
08-12-2008, 08:02 AM
This board consumes enough of my time...sorry, but have fun!!!

chairmenmeow47
08-12-2008, 08:17 AM
It drives me nuts. I immedately start unfriending people when they start adding all these applications, it's o uninteresting to me. Instead of comments I see this damn mobster shit. Or the other one, "I just purchased you to be my pet" wtf?

So, then all my friends are like "I use facebook because it's not a bunch of 16 year old girls" or some shit but guess what? Everyone on facebook acts like a 16 year old. My requests are well over 100, it's way worse than myspace with requests to play scramble, requesting songs, requesting painting, requesting wrestling matches and it goes on and on. It's awful. I barely check facebook ever because it's just one stupid fucking request after another. Then your inbox on facebook isn't even always real messages, mine had more requests! It's so dumb.

i don't get it either. i refuse to sign-up for facebook unless myspace goes away. it took me long enough to get on board with myspace. i don't really do a whole lot with it other than communicate with people i don't normally talk to, but i agree that this type of shit is pointless. i generally just ignore those comments. if i could myspace at work i might be more into it, but i can't so it all seems pointless to me.

bluemamba
08-12-2008, 09:10 AM
Hey Pixiessp wana post a pic of your El Camino?? What year is it??

locachica73
08-12-2008, 09:32 AM
My daughter does this on myspace as well. She has had her brother take care of her account for the past couple weeks while she is away. Apparently it is some online game that you have to log in on a regular basis to earn money by robbing, selling drugs and so forth. My daughter apparently has $2,000,000 or some shit. Such a proud mom. What happened to a good old fashioned game of pick up sticks or hide and seek. Shit at this point I would settle for them playing some spin the bottle.

bluemamba
08-12-2008, 09:37 AM
lol ahhhh spin the bottle..... the good old dayz hahahaha

Memorial_07
08-12-2008, 11:10 AM
jesus, everywhere I turn someone is playing this game.

and haha, spin the bottle...
fun fun game back in the day

locachica73
08-12-2008, 11:12 AM
lol yeah and we use to play a game called doctor tangler, it was just a way for the boys to get in a free grope though. But now they play games where they have their own prostitutes and drug dealers. Nice.

bluemamba
08-12-2008, 11:20 AM
and haha, spin the bottle...
fun fun game back in the day

got me a hand job:thu

Memorial_07
08-12-2008, 11:21 AM
got me a hand job:thu

ha!!!
good job buddy!
:thu

hey, did you have a ponytail during gogol bordello?

bluemamba
08-12-2008, 11:29 AM
ha!!!
good job buddy!
:thu

hey, did you have a ponytail during gogol bordello?

Ponytail?? lol no not me. Im 6'1, normal body, messy semi long hair, i was wearing a Pink Floyd DSOTM t-shirt, and most of the time in the pit for Gogol.

Memorial_07
08-12-2008, 11:38 AM
Ponytail?? lol no not me. Im 6'1, normal body, messy semi long hair, i was wearing a Pink Floyd DSOTM t-shirt, and most of the time in the pit for Gogol.

right or left side of the stage?

bluemamba
08-12-2008, 11:49 AM
right or left side of the stage?

I was left of the stage. I come out for a microsecond in this vid.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MexkUok7kxY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MexkUok7kxY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

between 0:01 - 0:02 on the left hoping around.... then i get lost in the middle.

Memorial_07
08-12-2008, 11:50 AM
I was left of the stage. I come out for a microsecond in this vid.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MexkUok7kxY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MexkUok7kxY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

between 0:01 - 0:02 on the left hoping around.... then i get lost in the middle.

thats my video.
so you probably saw me.

i had a ministry shirt, glasses, dickies and a ponytail

Pixiessp
08-12-2008, 11:52 AM

It's a game on myspace and I only joined up because my friend Jim told me his girlfriend needed just one more person to complete a mission or move up another level or something like that. I did it then just ignored it for a while.
I finally asked him about the game and he told me it was crazy fun.
So I played and now I am hooked.

If you want to play with me that would be great. Just to let you know if you do decide to add me. I do not post a ton of bulletins. I rarely go into myspace for anything other than to check out bands and check for the occasional message or post. Now pretty much all i do in their is play Mobsters.

bluemamba
08-12-2008, 11:54 AM
thats my video.
so you probably saw me.

i had a ministry shirt, glasses, dickies and a ponytail

??? oh shit... thats trippy. That pit was sick. A lot of fun.

bluemamba
08-12-2008, 12:01 PM
ohh btw i was holding a water bottle in my right hand too during that vid.

Memorial_07
08-12-2008, 12:02 PM
ohh btw i was holding a water bottle in my right hand too during that vid.

i'll have to look closely and maybe i'll see you.
but yeah that pit was fo fucking sick!

i wnder if anyone saw...i wasn't hard to miss

did you see a guy in a birthday hat and a white marley shirt?

Pixiessp
08-12-2008, 12:03 PM
enough about you bluemamba.if you haven't noticed yet this is not a thread about you and your water bottle or messy long hair.

Pixiessp
08-12-2008, 12:04 PM

both of you go away now.

bluemamba
08-12-2008, 12:05 PM
enough about you bluemamba.if you haven't noticed yet this is not a thread about you and your water bottle or messy long hair.

Yes i know but aren't you ever so interested??

bluemamba
08-12-2008, 12:06 PM
both of you go away now.

besides.... This thread is a wasted land. You should be happy theres at least some kind of activity.

bluemamba
08-12-2008, 12:07 PM

I cant recall... I remember a dude in a black quilt with longish blond hair and black army style boots. Did you see him??

Memorial_07
08-12-2008, 12:08 PM
besides.... This thread is a wasted land. You should be happy theres at least some kind of activity.

yup i agree.
and besides that, myspace mobsters is for myspace.
coming to the coachella board trying to get friends for your mob is like trying to get a rabbi to take the place of hitler.

faxman75
08-12-2008, 12:14 PM
i don't get it either. i refuse to sign-up for facebook unless myspace goes away. it took me long enough to get on board with myspace. i don't really do a whole lot with it other than communicate with people i don't normally talk to, but i agree that this type of shit is pointless. i generally just ignore those comments. if i could myspace at work i might be more into it, but i can't so it all seems pointless to me.

It's funny because the people I know who go on about face book are all in their 30's demanding it's so much more mature and it's more about networking. Bull fucking shit. I honestly don't see why one is any better than the other. They need to just stick to one for EVERYONE so we are all on the same page. Then my asian freind who no one knows how old he is, I think he claims to be 35 but some have told me he's over 40, he sends me this link to some other social networking site and says it's great because you can order people virtual drinks? WTF?!? I'm sorry but if I want to buy a girl a drink i'll go to the real life bar and buy her one. I can't think of the name of it but I simply don't get how many of these sites we need. Enough already.

faxman75
08-12-2008, 12:16 PM
That's it. I'm typing up a myspace bulletin ordering anyone on my friend list to cease and decist this damn game as well as using any other useless "applications".

fuckers.

bluemamba
08-12-2008, 12:21 PM
yup i agree.
and besides that, myspace mobsters is for myspace.
coming to the coachella board trying to get friends for your mob is like trying to get a rabbi to take the place of hitler.

Exactly. Nuff said.

Pixiessp
08-12-2008, 12:21 PM
that comment was stupid. so what if I wanted to engage in a fun game with people I have actually conversed with(so to speak)than with some truly complete strangers. I'd rather have you guys/gals as myspace buddies than recruiting people I have nothing in common with.

bluemamba
08-12-2008, 12:23 PM
Why dont you use you MySpace buddies?

alias
08-12-2008, 12:27 PM
why don't you go choke on a dick?

Pixiessp
08-12-2008, 12:30 PM
ok. no one wants to play with me. I'm sorry I even started this thread.
it has brought nothing but pain and suffering to all. it actually caused a few of you to show some emotion. darn thread! I have been spurned by my myspace buddies and now the Coachella message board.
it's all too much for me!!

bluemamba
08-12-2008, 12:31 PM
why don't you go choke on a dick?

Hey whats up alias?? havent heard from your insults in a while. Who are you?

alias
08-12-2008, 12:37 PM
it has brought nothing but pain and suffering to all. it actually caused a few of you to show some emotion. darn thread! I have been spurned by my myspace buddies and now the Coachella message board.

I'll play with you.

Hey whats up alias?? havent heard from your insults in a while. Who are you?

today I'm your father. and when I see you again, I'm gonna ass rape you like the good ol' days.

bluemamba
08-12-2008, 12:39 PM
today I'm your father. and when I see you again, I'm gonna ass rape you like the good ol' days.

I mean seriously.... you suck at insulting. I haven't heard shitty insults like that since 3rd grade. im not kidding.

alias
08-12-2008, 12:44 PM
it's a reflection.

edit: and fuck you!!

BROKENDOLL
08-12-2008, 01:17 PM
enough about you bluemamba.if you haven't noticed yet this is not a thread about you and your water bottle or messy long hair. Why, Pixiessp, I don't believe I've ever read an unkind word from you to anybody. I like it.

besides.... This thread is a wasted land. You should be happy theres at least some kind of activity. I don't think Pixiessp was looking for anything like "Romper Room."

it's all too much for me!! I'd play, but this Coachella Board Life just keeps me so busy, I just don't have time left for any space of my own. Board meetings, concert agendas, schedules, and all those polls! Tsk,tsk,tsk...

faxman75
08-12-2008, 01:19 PM

I am too. It's a bit much....

Calm down. Just because you didn't make the drama club doesn't mean you need to act out on us.

Memorial_07
08-12-2008, 01:44 PM
I am too. It's a bit much....

Calm down. Just because you didn't make the drama club doesn't mean you need to act out on us.

nice one faxman

whynotsmile99
08-12-2008, 08:30 PM
this fucking mobsters thing has spread like the plague. Every day is requests to add this stupid game.