PDA

View Full Version : Let's Have A War

ivankay
08-10-2008, 05:14 AM
World sure never gets sick of em'. Excellent timing Ruskies. Start the shit when the world tries to get together. Fuck your corruption. Actually, fuck all corruption while i'm at it.

A little Jello for you this morning (always a good un' when the guns go a shootin')

DzSU0d5vG6k

captncrzy
08-10-2008, 08:39 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/41/kid_with_gun.jpg

coofal
08-10-2008, 09:59 AM
dupYL5DG-N8

PineapplePete
08-10-2008, 10:06 AM
pssst.....ivan.....its not safe to come out yet.

bmack86
08-10-2008, 10:26 AM
Let's have a war, boost up the dow jones
Let's have a war, we could all use the money

It already started in the city!

Cpt. Funkaho
08-10-2008, 10:33 AM
vCZvYXwBlkk

theburiedlife
08-10-2008, 10:38 AM
This is about Kosovo, Defense Shield, Oil Distribution and Nato.

canexplain
08-10-2008, 10:40 AM
i read where georgia was sort of the bad guys in this, the aggressors ...x****

Mr.Nipples
08-10-2008, 10:42 AM
Let go of me motherfucker
I want to live by my rules

canexplain
08-10-2008, 10:46 AM
its weird they have the third most troops in iraq ....plus if they go nato, we could possibly put a base there of some sort ... the russians would not go for that ....x****

M Sparks
08-10-2008, 10:47 AM
Excellent timing Ruskies. Start the shit when the world tries to get together.

Wha happened? I've been on vacation.

Actually, I need to back up even more. When/how did the world try to get together? First I've heard about it.

HBdubUVcJHo

theburiedlife
08-10-2008, 10:52 AM
i read where georgia was sort of the bad guys in this, the aggressors ...x****

Well, you can say that they were the aggressors. That is, they were trying to actually have control of a pseudo-autonomous region (S. Ossetia) in their own country (which is ethnically Russian post-WWII). Basically, Russia has been trying to exercise its influence in the Balkan states once more because it sees itself as the sole regional power and protector. But since Nato has been flirting with the idea of giving Georgia and Ukraine a future membership Russia is feeling western pressure on it's borders (although I think a bit unreasonably). Ever since then Russia has been bullying the two states cutting off oil supplies to Ukraine and Georgia. Georgia responded by builind a pipeline from the Caspian Sea to the Mediterranean and thereby securing another source for oil to spite Russian influence. Ever since then, the Pro-West leadership in T'bilisi and Russian Officials have been stepping up the rhetoric. Georgia had sent more troops to the border of S. Ossetia and Russia had already beefed up their "Peacekeeping" force there.

Now that the two sides are engaged after Georgia attempted to re-assert influence in their breakaway region. T'bilisi has been bombed and many targets also which lie deep within Georgia, this isn't a "peacekeeping mission" for Russia. Russia has seen this as an opportunity to punish the former soviet state and make them an example for those who wish to ally themselves with western powers.

The Georgia Gamble hasn't worked so far, and it seems they won't be able to hold onto any immediate gains made by the offensive.

Blinken
08-13-2008, 09:27 PM
This gets good about 40 seconds in.
cihqYdqGXpk
Oh the delicious Irony.

I was listening to a discussion about how this can wrong on AC360, like what happens if Russia stops us from giving aid to Georgia, or one of our soliders gets caught in the crossfire. Either one of those scenerios could lead us into a new war. I am very much reminded by the assasination of the Archduke Francis Ferdinand, I might just be a little paranoid but I see this all ending very badly.