PDA

View Full Version : Survivor - Coachella edition

All That I Am
08-07-2008, 11:28 PM
I visit the board less and less lately because of the cancer of stupid threads that have become far too comon.

My solution is simple.

Each Friday we vote on who should be voted off the board and at the end of the day whoever has the most votes gets placed on ignore by all participants.

what do you think?

zenidogx
08-07-2008, 11:36 PM
can i walk around naked?

PassiveTheory
08-08-2008, 01:55 AM
Who's ignore list have I NOT made already?

frozen pilgrim
08-08-2008, 06:05 AM
it kind of bugs me that a wow gold spambot has made it to 26 posts without being banned

marooko
08-08-2008, 07:04 AM
WOW!!! this thread is so freaking amazing, and has inspired me so, that im just gonna skip the voting and start the ignoring.

frozen pilgrim
08-08-2008, 07:12 AM
wow man, you're REALLY pissed the last couple days D:

captncrzy
08-08-2008, 07:28 AM
Who's ignore list have I NOT made already?

Not on mine. I heart the fro. Plus, we have the same taste in music.

frozen pilgrim
08-08-2008, 07:56 AM
I like you, passive- even though you like coldplay
last time I listened to your trip hop show, it was quite excellent

marooko
08-08-2008, 08:26 AM
wow man, you're REALLY pissed the last couple days D:

yeah. havent been feeling well and i cant take off work because we're swamped. i can, but then ill just be under pressure wehn i get back. might as well deal with it now than put it off and deal with more later. but yeah, its making me cranky.

psychic friend
08-08-2008, 08:33 AM
it kind of bugs me that a wow gold spambot has made it to 26 posts without being banned

it kind of bugs me you exist but you do.

BlackSwan
08-08-2008, 08:45 AM
you're not on my list passive, actually, no one is on my ignore list... i'm masochistic like that.

Blinken
08-08-2008, 08:50 AM

:lool

If we have a board survivor then we need challenges too, can't have a reality show without pointless chalenges that are designed to humiliate everyone involved.

locachica73
08-08-2008, 08:54 AM

If we have a board survivor then we need challenges too, can't have a reality show without pointless chalenges that are designed to humiliate everyone involved.

I refuse to eat any bugs or bats or bull balls so you might as well vote me off the island now.

Blinken
08-08-2008, 08:59 AM
But Rocky Mountain Oysters are considered a delicacy, come on Loca . . .

locachica73
08-08-2008, 09:01 AM
But Rocky Mountain Oysters are considered a delicacy, come on Loca . . .

Hell no, I have this weird thing about texture, I have heard they are really chewy and the thought grosses me out. I will pass. I also refuse to put anything in my mouth that smells bad, this is good advice for many situations in life.

marooko
08-08-2008, 09:04 AM
fucking L,O,L!!

Newro7ic
08-08-2008, 09:49 AM
Hell no, I have this weird thing about texture, I have heard they are really chewy and the thought grosses me out. I will pass. I also refuse to put anything in my mouth that smells bad, this is good advice for many situations in life.

Smegma happens...

locachica73
08-08-2008, 09:52 AM
I just went and dictionary.com'ed smegma... damn i wish I hadn't.

menikmati
08-08-2008, 09:57 AM
I would love to be on the real life edition of this show. I think I would do great out there, and would be pretty likeable. People would find me so mellow and nice, that I would probably just kinda fit in the background, they would forget about me, and before I know it, I'm in the final 4!

I wouldn't be the best in swimming challenges, but that's alright. Heck, I would probably even eat better out there on the island than I do at home.

Wheres the beef?
08-08-2008, 09:57 AM
I visit the board less and less lately because of the cancer of stupid threads that have become far too comon.

My solution is simple.

Each Friday we vote on who should be voted off the board and at the end of the day whoever has the most votes gets placed on ignore by all participants.

what do you think?

Lets start with you, yeah?

bluemamba
08-08-2008, 10:08 AM
ok but you first

Heresy
08-08-2008, 11:12 AM
yeah. havent been feeling well and i cant take off work because we're swamped. i can, but then ill just be under pressure wehn i get back. might as well deal with it now than put it off and deal with more later. but yeah, its making me cranky.

It's Friday. Thank god.

BROKENDOLL
08-08-2008, 11:33 AM

If we have a board survivor then we need challenges too, can't have a reality show without pointless chalenges that are designed to humiliate everyone involved. As if surviving on the board this long hasn't already been a challenge for me?

marooko
08-08-2008, 12:14 PM
It's Friday. Thank god.

except i might be coming in tomorrow morning for a few hours.

locachica73
08-08-2008, 12:41 PM
tell em no. weekends are your time. wouldn't it be nice if it were that easy?

marooko
08-08-2008, 02:01 PM
well, really it is. i dont HAVE to come in. the thing is, when theres a tight schedule, coming in on saturday brings relief on monday, and part of the next week. otherwise, its the same as the previous week. thats a big motivator to come in on sat., so monday wont feel like the previous friday. i like to start the week off slow. haha.

suprefan
08-09-2008, 11:45 AM
I would love to be on the real life edition of this show. I think I would do great out there, and would be pretty likeable. People would find me so mellow and nice, that I would probably just kinda fit in the background, they would forget about me, and before I know it, I'm in the final 4!

I wouldn't be the best in swimming challenges, but that's alright. Heck, I would probably even eat better out there on the island than I do at home.

Cooking with Menik goes to survivor, oh the recipes...

Im still here it looks like

greghead
08-09-2008, 12:33 PM

Dani does not fuck around, she would quite likely outlast us all.

shakermaker113
08-09-2008, 11:43 PM
I would love to be on the real life edition of this show.

I read an article written by a participant about their experience on survivor. it sounded really depressing. they basically had to walk away from their life for six months, not being able to tell anyone where they were going. even when they go back, couldn't say anything... and all that so the tv shows could manipulate their image, and so they could get heckled on the street about it. sounds great.

I don't mean to lecture, I just thought it was an interesting read.

but, 'real life' edition? come on now. it does not deserve that description.

/rant.