PDA

View Full Version : The sudden influx of stupid people on this board

Pages : [1] 2

Mr.Nipples
08-06-2008, 06:12 PM
Watching you idiots interact with each other is like watching retards trying to volley a pinball over a net made of dental floss. The fact that you guys actually laugh at each other is so stunning that the left side of my upper body goes numb as I combat a fucking stroke every time i read your bullshit. I wont drop names, but you know damned well who you are. If i see one more thread hijacked by jackasses to further implant their inoperable cancer-of-idiocy deeper within the core of this board, I will fight your fire with my piss by punching you in the face the next time i see you. I'm i taking myself and this board too seriously? maybe so, but this place used to be great till you dragged your shit through the door and i wont stand around silent as it gets worse...the ignore function only does so much(which i hate to utilize in the first place). You're not funny, you're not amusing...and this is ME saying this.
http://www.dallasnews.com/img/photo/08-02/Loper_sports.jpg

frozen pilgrim
08-06-2008, 06:14 PM
*starts a slow clap*

marooko
08-06-2008, 06:33 PM
*laughs at 19 min. slow clap.*

nip, drop the names. let us know.

apostle2
08-06-2008, 06:51 PM
Agreed, I want to see the list

Cdubby
08-06-2008, 06:52 PM
beep beep all aboard

http://www.norman.k12.ok.us/087/webpix/Bandwagon%20Final.jpg

zenidogx
08-06-2008, 07:09 PM
git er dun

Young blood
08-06-2008, 07:11 PM
Canadians and Mexicans.

You think you are buying a home in a great neighborhood then you motherfuckers show up.

Way to fuck up my equity you douchebags.

mr nips check ur private messages.

algunz
08-06-2008, 08:15 PM
I know I'm gonna get my face slammed in shit for this and I'm not supporting "the influx of stupid people," but part of the problem is that many of you old farts had the delusion that you were always clever and funny. Maybe you're a bit more witty than the tedious banter of the noobs, but you all really are giving yourselves too much damn credit. Please acknowledge and move on!!!!

locachica73
08-06-2008, 08:19 PM
here here...

vinylmartyr
08-06-2008, 08:45 PM
this board has not been really funny in like 2 1/2 years.

luckyface
08-06-2008, 08:50 PM
This is yet another instance of Mr Nipples ruling.

frozen pilgrim
08-06-2008, 08:50 PM
hey, vinylmartyr, where've you been?

wish I'd been around for the 'classic' era of the board. I'm not a message board kind of person. I don't even have fecesbook. but you guys that were on top of this place when I joined were pretty sharp. I think the state of the board is a reflection of the state of society in general. I frankly hate my own generation. I'm ashamed to be the age I am, because all my era has given the world so far is a ridiculous sense of self entitlement and a disgusting obsession with electro house. bah.

like... in another thread, someone, as a retort, insulted my allegedly "thesaurus-like" vocabulary. I mean, I don't remember the exact words- it was a direct accusaiton of writing with a "brand new thesaurus that he bought for posting on this board".
what the fuck? I don't even think I'm that concise or intelligent, I wouldn't hand in the stuff I type for an essay, that's for sure... I got that insult from mentally handicapped 15 year old thugs in grade eight at my awful inner city public school, I didn't expect that kind of "stupidity rules" bullshit from this place.

Young blood
08-06-2008, 08:53 PM
I hate you! your vagina smells! I HATE YOU!

RAGE! IIIIIII MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMIIIIIIIIIII III I I I I I I I I II I IIII iiiiiiiii want the knife

Young blood
08-06-2008, 08:53 PM
WHY so srsly?

Young blood
08-06-2008, 08:55 PM
hey, vinylmartyr, where've you been?

wish I'd been around for the 'classic' era of the board. I'm not a message board kind of person. I don't even have fecesbook. but you guys that were on top of this place when I joined were pretty sharp. I think the state of the board is a reflection of the state of society in general. I frankly hate my own generation. I'm ashamed to be the age I am, because all my era has given the world so far is a ridiculous sense of self entitlement and a disgusting obsession with electro house. bah.

like... in another thread, someone, as a retort, insulted my allegedly "thesaurus-like" vocabulary. I mean, I don't remember the exact words- it was a direct accusaiton of writing with a "brand new thesaurus that he bought for posting on this board".
what the fuck? I don't even think I'm that concise or intelligent, I wouldn't hand in the stuff I type for an essay, that's for sure... I got that insult from mentally handicapped 15 year old thugs in grade eight at my awful inner city public school, I didn't expect that kind of "stupidity rules" bullshit from this place.

wanna go shopping? you can hold my bags....

frozen pilgrim
08-06-2008, 08:57 PM
now I see why you got the 'annoying member' tag

hey mr.nipples- is the beef supreme tag an idiocracy reference?

vinylmartyr
08-06-2008, 09:13 PM
I remember years ago young blood under a different name was basically a lurker for like forever.

algunz
08-06-2008, 09:14 PM
Now he's an asshole like the rest of 'em. :)

vinylmartyr
08-06-2008, 09:15 PM
by the way my old title was annoying itch on the old board. I was kinda a nuisance.

locachica73
08-06-2008, 09:16 PM
so how does one become a regular?

algunz
08-06-2008, 09:16 PM
Well vinyl, your itch is not a nuisance here.

MissingPerson
08-06-2008, 09:20 PM
I know I'm gonna get my face slammed in shit for this and I'm not supporting "the influx of stupid people," but part of the problem is that many of you old farts had the delusion that you were always clever and funny. Maybe you're a bit more witty than the tedious banter of the noobs, but you all really are giving yourselves too much damn credit. Please acknowledge and move on!!!!

Behold wisdom.

vinylmartyr
08-06-2008, 09:20 PM

Stay around for a few years.

menikmati
08-06-2008, 09:21 PM
Hi Jeff! What's up? I loved the old days. I want the old brown EZ board back.

locachica73
i plan on it.

apostle2
honestly, the biggest difference between the old board and this one is that the shit heads stick around for 600 posts.

and also there's only so much funny shit that can be done ona message board. it some point it starts to get redundant.

algunz
08-06-2008, 09:22 PM

I'm no expert, but I've had my own little run-ins with the "originators."

Come in here to share ideas and anecdotes, but avoid small talk. When people go to a thread, they don't need to hear about one's poker practice or gay interests - unless of course that's what the thread is about.

locachica73
08-06-2008, 09:25 PM
ok i may have to start my own poker thread at some point. :)

vinylmartyr
08-06-2008, 09:25 PM
Hi Jeff! What's up? I loved the old days. I want the old brown EZ board back.

Not much. How are you? I miss the ezboard too.

ThomThom
08-06-2008, 09:29 PM

And there you have it.

Pixiessp
08-06-2008, 09:30 PM

Come in here to share ideas and anecdotes, but avoid small talk. When people go to a thread, they don't need to hear about one's poker practice or gay interests - unless of course that's what the thread is about.

what happens when you hit 5000 posts?

jackstraw94086
08-06-2008, 09:31 PM

rub some ointment on that shit and spare the rest of us your sting. you know in some way it's true, yet you still don't know the extent.

vinyl's right. This board hasn't been decent for at least 2 1/2 years. 2005 was the golden age. People knew each other well enough to cut into each other in funny ways. There were consecutive posts in a thread worth reading. People took the time to do shit like send gag gifts and work up amusing photoshops. Lot's of those folks still hang in real life. You fucks destroyed everyone's fake life.

It's not RATM that fucked up this board. Those fuckers just got angry and left quickly. Daft Punk opened up the real douchebag floodgates.

canexplain
08-06-2008, 09:31 PM
i havent seen it in years, i watched M Douglas in Falling Down and now things like this ... :(," but part of the problem is that many of you old farts had the delusion that you were always clever and funny" ) i never thought that because im not ..x****

locachica73
08-06-2008, 09:36 PM
i havent seen it in years, i watched M Douglas in Falling Down and now things like this ... :(," but part of the problem is that many of you old farts had the delusion that you were always clever and funny" ) i never thought that because im not ..x****

for the record, your fried rats gave me a giggle earlier.

menikmati
08-06-2008, 09:37 PM
Not much. How are you? I miss the ezboard too.

I'm okay I guess. Getting ready to goto Colorado I think.

algunz
08-06-2008, 09:37 PM
You are both clever and funny Ron, don't delude yourself!!

Actually Jackstraw, I think it's just natural progression. I live in Orange County and when I was growing up I was surrounded by orange groves and asparagus fields. Now, not so much. I hated it for a while, but I've slowly learned to love it again and recognize that there are far worse places I could live.

(Of course deep down I'd still love to live in New York City or Bend, Oregon)

algunz
08-06-2008, 09:39 PM
I'm okay I guess. Getting ready to goto Colorado I think.

And it's this kind of input that's annoying. PM or chat. Luv ya Erik, but it's the truth.

MissingPerson
Progress is a good thing. Without it, we'd all be hairy, racist old Christian fundamentalists. Kind of like Mel Gibson. And nobody wants to be Mel Gibson, do they? No. No they don't.

locachica73
Bend Oregon????? why?

apostle2
08-06-2008, 09:40 PM
maybe it's just me, but I feel like the female:male ratio on the board has altered GREATLY. or maybe it's just that now the women are more vocal

menikmati
08-06-2008, 09:40 PM
rub some ointment on that shit and spare the rest of us your sting. you know in some way it's true, yet you still don't know the extent.

vinyl's right. This board hasn't been decent for at least 2 1/2 years. 2005 was the golden age. People knew each other well enough to cut into each other in funny ways. There were consecutive posts in a thread worth reading. People took the time to do shit like send gag gifts and work up amusing photoshops. Lot's of those folks still hang in real life. You fucks destroyed everyone's fake life.

It's not RATM that fucked up this board. Those fuckers just got angry and left quickly. Daft Punk opened up the real douchebag floodgates.

I agree with jack, Daft really started fucking things up on here. It's been down hill since. 2005 WAS the golden year here.

apostle2
08-06-2008, 09:42 PM
that's around when I started lurking. I remember after being on here a while getting very invested in reading the Radiohead v. Depeche Mode debate

menikmati
08-06-2008, 09:42 PM
And it's this kind of input that's annoying. PM or chat. Luv ya Erik, but it's the truth.

locachica73
08-06-2008, 09:44 PM
maybe it's just me, but I feel like the female:male ratio on the board has altered GREATLY. or maybe it's just that now the women are more vocal

ummmm so did you check out that girls tits???? (feel better?)

algunz
08-06-2008, 09:45 PM
Bend Oregon????? why?

It's beautiful. There's endless bike and hiking trails. It's becoming a real artsy town. It has skiing just a hop away, and access to all the stupid people on this board.

menikmati
08-06-2008, 09:45 PM
this is worthless

canexplain
08-06-2008, 09:46 PM
Bend Oregon????? why?

best weed in the US but thats just me ...x****

gmoneyak
08-06-2008, 09:46 PM
I just think the summer months are always going to be lame around here, I have faith that this board will rebound.

algunz
08-06-2008, 09:47 PM

Oh yes, that too!! :thu

locachica73
08-06-2008, 09:47 PM
actually you want to hit the valley for the best weed... woodburn/salem is the place to be.

fatbastard
08-06-2008, 09:48 PM
Yeah, the love that once was has slowly been diminishing. Here's how it looks to me...

-Vets who communicate with one another without acknowledging other people

-People who are trying to rack up posts

-Bullies who only posts to intimidate, insult, and belittle people for no sound reason

-People who talk about music and concerts with the same detail of a Star Trek convention

-People who may have thrived as English majors in college who have now assigned themselves the responsibility of being the punctuation and thread police

-People who have been on the board for a while and somehow maneuver themselves around all of the groups mentioned above.

-People who “were moved by they’re Coachella experience” and want to share their experiences and learn about other people’s experiences.

We’re on the board because we like music right?

I want to hear all about your experiences of seeing Arcade Fire 12 times in 2 months. It would be nice if you answered any questions I may ask. I don’t mind if someone jumps in and post LISA NEEDS BRACES only once in between the conversation and I don’t mind the occasional insult from Randolph. Constructive communication works for me.

People who post just to hear or make a name for themselves, only intimidate and insult people, increase your post count, correct people like they’re 12 years old, act like I’m not even on the board when I ask you a question, or do not offer any substance to this board; go somewhere else.

More quality, less crap.

menikmati
08-06-2008, 09:49 PM
I just think the summer months are always going to be lame around here, I have faith that this board will rebound.

No, see the summer months use to be cool, because there was just a core group who hung out and became friends....it was only during fest time the board was overtaken by stupidity, but now its year around. Like its already been said...its been about 2 1/2 years of just going down the stupid slope.

luckyface
08-06-2008, 09:52 PM
This is my visual interpretation of what the board has become recently...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/rocke031/1212549100291.gif

locachica73
08-06-2008, 09:55 PM
ok well, i will admit to not being all that into music. I was having babies and being married in my 20's. Coachella 2008 was my first music festival and the only reason I went is my sister told me prince would be there. I loved every minute I was there. I don't know half the bands that I saw but I can tell you who moved me. I have been posting on the boards because I can tell you that I can not wait for 2009 to experience it again. And having been on the boards I have experienced more music in the past 5 months then ever in my life. And am looking forward to experiencing more. Any recommendations are gladly accepted. But I also post a bunch of mindless bullshit just to get to know people so I can meet them in 8 months.

betao
08-06-2008, 09:56 PM
well, I dont know if i'm considered a newbie still.. I started checking the boards in January 2007 when I heard Rage was getting back together, but I had heard of the festival prior to this. I didn't post any "omg RATM!!" style posts, and I wasn't even going to the festival.

But even though i wasn't going that year, I stuck around. This place became an outlet for me to share and discuss music that other people liked (only a handful of my friends are into... "coachella" type bands, i mean shit, lets face it... how many high school seniors listen to aphex twin?). I love discussing the music with people, sometimes the sarcasm and wit I read on the board can really help me get through a rainy day, and I've met and actually gotten to know a few people on the boards, and finally made it to my first coachella in 2008. I had an amazing time, and want to go back again next year before I even see the lineup.

If it wasn't for the board, I wouldn't listen to nearly half of the music I listen to now. So on that note, I'll take this time to thank my friends on here (as well as people i've never really gotten to know) for the good tunes and good times.

so maybe this post was pointless, but i guess the general point I wanted to get across was that I hope i'm not a part of the "annoying" bunch that is talked about. i'm just here to have a good time and discuss music and make a , hopefully positive, contribution.

algunz
08-06-2008, 09:59 PM
More quality, less crap.

I think this is the key.

I understand that you all had your little bubble goin' and it was good, but it doesn't mean this board has gotta suck right now. The annoying factor is that people post meaningless or repetitive stuff. If you're bummed that your little bubble has burst than you need to reevaluate how you interact and meet friends. I know I'm being mean, but I'm so over this "woe is me, I miss how I could photoshop my friends face on a panda and I'm the funniest guy around" shit.

gmoneyak
08-06-2008, 10:01 PM
No, see the summer months use to be cool, because there was just a core group who hung out and became friends....it was only during fest time the board was overtaken by stupidity, but now its year around. Like its already been said...its been about 2 1/2 years of just going down the stupid slope.

I'm just keeping the optimism alive, usually most of the more "vocal" regulars seem to jump back on this board and chase out the annoying ones over time.

But, yeah this board has gotten really fucking sad over the past few months. It used to be more of a tight-knit group around here.

I'm still not losing any sleep over it though.

ThomThom
08-06-2008, 10:03 PM
This is my visual interpretation of what the board has become recently...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/rocke031/1212549100291.gif

Jesus H. Christ Rocke, where do you find this shit?

betao
08-06-2008, 10:03 PM
that .gif is awesome beyond words.

locachica73
08-06-2008, 10:05 PM
so what im reading is that you all want to live in a world without change?

ThomThom
08-06-2008, 10:06 PM
so what im reading is that you all want to live in a world without change?

No, we all want to live on a message board.

algunz
08-06-2008, 10:09 PM
Well that's just sad. :)

"I fear change" -Garth

locachica73
No, we all want to live on a message board.

well to each his own, but if thats the case i can understand being grumpy if someone comes in and posts something not to your liking.

apostle2
I want to be informed of concerts, give information on concerts, and discuss music in general. oh, and create a festival, but I don't even know if that will work anymore

luckyface
08-06-2008, 10:10 PM
Jesus H. Christ Rocke, where do you find this shit?

I honestly can't remember, but I am very happy I saved it. It is one of the best gifs on the Internet.

locachica73
08-06-2008, 10:11 PM
all my extra money is for coachella right now, i was suppose to go to lolla but couldnt afford it, so basically I just come here to entertain my mind. something that is apparently not appreciated.

luckyface
08-06-2008, 10:12 PM
I want to be informed of concerts, give information on concerts, and discuss music in general. oh, and create a festival, but I don't even know if that will work anymore

I don't know about you, but I want to hear a bunch of "Lolz! Go on girl!" and "party all weekendz!" type conversations. Music info is just secondary.

Yablonowitz
08-06-2008, 10:15 PM

Word.

"The Bowie Handjob Days," I like to think of them as.

ThomThom
08-06-2008, 10:16 PM
I don't know about you, but I want to hear a bunch of "Lolz! Go on girl!" and "party all weekendz!" type conversations. Music info is just secondary.

You got it all wrong, I need more of sbessio's gay banter.

crazzz2007
08-06-2008, 10:18 PM
wish I'd been around for the 'classic' era of the board. I'm not a message board kind of person. I don't even have fecesbook. but you guys that were on top of this place when I joined were pretty sharp. I think the state of the board is a reflection of the state of society in general. I frankly hate my own generation.

You can't be serious. You hate your "generation" and yearn for the "classic" era of TWO FUCKING YEARS AGO?

Let me clue you in something. A generation is about 20-30 years in length, not 2 years. Fucking moron.

canexplain
08-06-2008, 10:20 PM

thats why the board is cool .. i am the total opposite of luckyface, i come here for music updates and fests ... if things go right, at least 5 of us from the board are going to WS 09 if it happens ... thats cool .. and its not because we know jack about each other, but if you come here, you at least have a passing knowledge of music, or just lucky lol .. janes addication .. lol, now thats cool ... x****

Yablonowitz
08-06-2008, 10:22 PM
I agree with jack, Daft really started fucking things up on here. It's been down hill since. 2005 WAS the golden year here.

Yeah, I think I just took it for granted that it would stay that way even as some different members came and went. But something (maybe Daft Punk but who really knows) happened and a deluge of witless shitbirds started hanging around.

algunz
08-06-2008, 10:22 PM
Ron, I think lucky was being sardonic.

Yablonowitz
08-06-2008, 10:25 PM
Some exceptions, of course: Nipples, Hannah, miscorrections, luckyface, and a few others I can't think of right now.

Edit: Like Courtney, of course.

frozen pilgrim
08-06-2008, 10:28 PM
You can't be serious. You hate your "generation" and yearn for the "classic" era of TWO FUCKING YEARS AGO?

Let me clue you in something. A generation is about 20-30 years in length, not 2 years. Fucking moron.

uh dude, I'm sorry you took that implication from my post, but I feel that you've just provided a perfect example of why the excessive nitpicking leads to people being stupid on purpose. people can't post perfectly coherent material without it being turned on them insultingly. what the fuck is your problem with me?
I know how long a generaton is. they were two thoughts, dude. sorry I didn't make a line break and indent the new paragraph. you could have read it either way, and you chose to be an asshole. why?

crazzz2007
08-06-2008, 10:33 PM
uh dude, I'm sorry you took that implication from my post, but I feel that you've just provided a perfect example of why the excessive nitpicking leads to people being stupid on purpose. people can't post perfectly coherent material without it being turned on them insultingly. what the fuck is your problem with me?
I know how long a generaton is. they were two thoughts, dude. sorry I didn't make a line break and indent the new paragraph. you could have read it either way, and you chose to be an asshole. why?

i don't have a problem with you. i was just being an ass. it's the internet. sorry.

Boourns
08-06-2008, 10:34 PM
I've been here for over 5 years, but I'm not going to whine about n00bs because it's been done before and better on every single other messageboard on the internets. And a bit douchey.

Well, it's okay to do it when the lineup is announced and lots of fucktards flood the board with questions that are answered in the Coachella FAQ. Five more months!

algunz
08-06-2008, 10:35 PM
Some exceptions, of course: Nipples, Hannah, miscorrections, luckyface, and a few others I can't think of right now.

Edit: Like Courtney, of course.

And it's this kind of exclusion that makes some not care and willingly continue with their trite dialogue.

frozen pilgrim
08-06-2008, 10:36 PM
i don't have a problem with you. i was just being an ass. it's the internet. sorry.

kay, that's cool.
sorry- due to the nature of this one specific thread, it got me the wrong way. guess it's another example of how easy misinterpretation is in this format of communication- i jumped the gun
I'll smoke you out next year in the campground during rocky horror :)

check it out, cancerous newbies:
differences set aside and a misunderstanding cleared up in like one post. that's how people deal with people.

canexplain
08-06-2008, 10:38 PM
Ron, I think lucky was being sardonic. well i guess misses in this case :) x*** fun lovin criminals on the tube .... ....glastonbury, then hummm blur and prodigy ....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/sardon.jpg

dorkfish
08-06-2008, 10:38 PM
I just realized that over 11,000 people have signed up for this message board, so I'm inclined to agree with Jack's Daft Punk analysis.

frozen pilgrim
08-06-2008, 10:40 PM
I'd say justice this year was a big factor, too. they're statistically the single most blogged about act in history. and... I think that's their only legitimate record...

statistical OR musical! oh snap!

Bosco
My name is Robert Waller

I used to play baseball.

Blinken
Well I started lurking around here in 07 when I decided to come to the fest for the first time. I did it to find out about he fest and what to expect when I went. I stayed because of the variety of the conversations and the good people on here. I started posting in November and it keeps me busy at work which is a good thing, plus I have meet a number of people that I now hang out with in the real world. There still are some close knit groups on the boards, just different ones I think. I don't know what the old boards were like, but it has gone down hill the past few months.

frozen pilgrim
08-06-2008, 10:41 PM
well summarized. that's pretty much exactly how I got on here.

algunz
08-06-2008, 10:43 PM
My name is Robert Waller

I used to play baseball.

My name is Alessandra Gunz.

I can eat my soup with both hands.

algunz
08-06-2008, 10:45 PM
I agree that this board has become less interesting, but the constant whining about it has made it even worse.

frozen pilgrim
08-06-2008, 10:46 PM
I'll do this one jeopardy style- like I give the second half, someone give me the first.

you killed my father
prepare to die

canexplain
08-06-2008, 10:46 PM
did you catch that interesting flaw in the app... you can quote someone, and imput your words , and it makes it look like they said it .. . never noticed that b4 .... this blur song is really good "This Is A low" ... x****

rage patton
08-06-2008, 10:49 PM
I don't think I really annoy people around here. Do I? Well besides Randy of course. I have met a number of the board members, and board regulars here, most of them far to briefly. Those I have actually talked to, are really good people. I enjoy the company of this board.
With that being said, I joined in Febuary of 2007, and even I have noticed the degeneration of the board. Last summer was pretty good around here. There wasn't a signle thread like this to be found. I think things started to go downhill quite rapidly after the line up was released this year.

Boourns
08-06-2008, 10:51 PM
It's the off-season, really.

Bosco
08-06-2008, 10:51 PM
I'll do this one jeopardy style- like I give the second half, someone give me the first.

you killed my father
prepare to die

i3W5GDkgf2w

algunz
08-06-2008, 10:54 PM
did you catch that interesting flaw in the app... you can quote someone, and imput your words , and it makes it look like they said it .. . never noticed that b4 .... this blur song is really good "This Is A low" ... x****

Yeah, I thought that was weird. Look at you, now you are putting words in my mouth. :lips

canexplain
08-06-2008, 11:01 PM
gunz, being a teacher, do you know the stick thing .. its the way a lot of kids remember their first time on a clock... 111 or 1111 , stick time, anyway you are stick posts from another k ... cool .. x****

marooko
08-07-2008, 12:36 AM

ding ding ding.

you waiting for the next turn around? not trying to be a dick. seriously. just interested.

Well vinyl, your itch is not a nuisance here.

*scratch scratch*

*plays worlds tiniest violin*

Progress is a good thing. Without it, we'd all be hairy, racist old Christian fundamentalists. Kind of like Mel Gibson. And nobody wants to be Mel Gibson, do they? No. No they don't.

change is always dubbed progress. change isnt always progress.

ron, you're the man, but i have to disagree. no, i havent been to bend, but i also havent had the quality of weed that california offers anywhere else ive been.

im too tired to read the rest. so for everyone else after rons post.

fuck you.

i agree.

go to hell.

good point.

lick my balls.

fuck you.

BROKENDOLL
08-07-2008, 01:39 AM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/MECLOWN-1.jpg Okay, since Algunz risked getting her face slammed in shit, I may as well give my 2 cents worth here...First, I will apologize for going out of bounds and offending some of you. I,of all people should know better, seeing as I've been "a target" from the get go. (And yes, I started lurking around here after Daft Punk in 2006.) It wasn't until their show in L.A. though, that I signed up and began the arduous lessons of posting on a message board. Anyway...
I know I'm gonna get my face slammed in shit for this and I'm not supporting "the influx of stupid people," but part of the problem is that many of you old farts had the delusion that you were always clever and funny. Maybe you're a bit more witty than the tedious banter of the noobs, but you all really are giving yourselves too much damn credit. Please acknowledge and move on!!!! It was very obvious from the start that yes, the old farts already had a circle of friends, almost like a private clique. Back then though, Coachella attendance was about 1/3 of what it has grown to. Combine that with the internet and people looking for imfo and you're bound to see the board population grow.

Come in here to share ideas and anecdotes, but avoid small talk. When people go to a thread, they don't need to hear about one's poker practice or gay interests - unless of course that's what the thread is about. Ah, "run-ins." Face first, right here, kids! If it weren't for some of those "run ins" with the elders though, how would I have learned how this board operated? One pink elephant, yes. Nine of the motherfuckers and that's it, you're retarded!

what happens when you hit 5000 posts? I don't know and may not make it to 5000, but at 3000, I noticed my thighs and buttocks seemed a wee bit flabbier.

It's not RATM that fucked up this board. Those fuckers just got angry and left quickly. Daft Punk opened up the real douchebag floodgates. Jackstraw, I'm sorry, but this is a public message board. I doubt anybody intentionally came here to be a douche. Be happy that it was only your fake life that got destroyed.

No, we all want to live on a message board. Hm, I don't think anyone here can honestly say they came here to live...It just seems to end up that way. Like addiction.

Let me clue you in something. A generation is about 20-30 years in length, not 2 years. Fucking moron. Hats off to the first person here that gave me an ass chewing and taught me what it's like to be "ignored."

i don't have a problem with you. i was just being an ass. it's the internet. sorry. I may just have to sig this in the near future. Anyway, I didn't join this board to cause havoc or defend myself against slander. I didn't join to step on toes or try and take over. And I certainly would never harass or insult anyone who didn't deserve it. or dished it out to me first. Without beating around any bushes,. I can remember giving kudos to Randy early on for his funny as fuck posts. Many people did. Hell, even some of his insults towards me made me laugh. But, after playing his drugpin role at Coach, he let all that go to his head around here and began treating this message board as if it was his own. Hell, people I'd never met nor corresponded with were tagging me thanks to his influence over them. Could I outwit him? Not hardly. Not many can. But, it didn't mean I have to take the shit he dishes out without an attempt at lightening up the scenario, be it something stupid and silly, or something that unfortunately got reported. (Funny, he claimed to report atleast 3 of my posts.) Why should I be referred to as a "meth-casualty" by someone who stakes his claim in the sales of awesome acid and other assorted pharmecuticals? I admit, I have posted 1 or 2 things that I was warned about, but, had I known there was a difference between posting a pic of someone gagging on a black dildo and becoming a target for being banned because I posted a cartoon penis in a suit, I probably wouldn't have done it. Maybe I missed something, but isn't the moderator, PsychicFriend, not Randy? And, why would the moderator of a message board have any of the posters on ignore? Just curious.

captncrzy
08-07-2008, 07:37 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/bap%20pwned.gif

canexplain
08-07-2008, 07:44 AM
so is everyone still pissed off this morning ....x****

frozen pilgrim
08-07-2008, 07:50 AM
naw, I'm feeling pretty good-
I've finally ready to start working on an extended mashup mix I'm calling mstrkrftwrk.
also, going to new york on wednesday, for no particular reason.
how's everyone doing

downingthief
08-07-2008, 08:00 AM

THAT...was brilliant.

betao
08-07-2008, 08:18 AM
I'm doing fine this morning. Excited about V-fest, only 2 more days!

2 full hours of Underworld and NIN....mmmm..

canexplain
08-07-2008, 08:21 AM

have a great time, wish i were going ... i am fine pilgram, so down to NY eh ... i like most of that state and even most of the "city" x****

frozen pilgrim
08-07-2008, 08:35 AM
yeah, the last time I was there was singing with a lame youth opera outfit, and apart from ground zero (this was january 2002 D: ) I didn't see any of the tourist stuff. well, that's a slight exaggeration- I saw a lot of the arts related stuff, but I want to do some food tourism, check out some architecture, stuff like that. as I type this I'm watching anthony bourdain's no reservations episode on new york. it's making me hungry :)

canexplain
08-07-2008, 08:38 AM
yeah, the last time I was there was singing with a lame youth opera outfit, and apart from ground zero (this was january 2002 D: ) I didn't see any of the tourist stuff. well, that's a slight exaggeration- I saw a lot of the arts related stuff, but I want to do some food tourism, check out some architecture, stuff like that. as I type this I'm watching anthony bourdain's no reservations episode on new york. it's making me hungry :)

i like that program but they are all reruns that and i watch way to much tv ...btw anyone reading this, the roo board is down for some reason, its not your pc ....x****

canexplain
08-07-2008, 08:39 AM
opps they are back up .... x****

Heresy
08-07-2008, 09:36 AM

*droooooool*

I'm jealous of you

BROKENDOLL
08-07-2008, 10:40 AM

so is everyone still pissed off this morning ....x**** Good morning board. I'm not pissed off this morning, but I do have the strangest headache...

canexplain
08-07-2008, 10:42 AM
too much meat in our systems ... makes us aggressive ...x****

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/petaad.jpg

ps, those in canada are getting a free or 2 x1 veg things at McDonalds ...x****

bullokz
08-07-2008, 10:43 AM
Daft Punk opened up the real douchebag floodgates.

QFT

jigsaw
08-07-2008, 10:52 AM
influx my cock in your ass

rage patton
08-07-2008, 11:24 AM
too much meat in our systems ... makes us aggressive ...x****

ps, those in canada are getting a free or 2 x1 veg things at McDonalds ...x****

Im gonna eat it cuz its red. Im gonna eat it cuz its dead. Maybe I should eat it raw, let the blood run down my jaw.

bluemamba
08-07-2008, 12:36 PM
I have read this entire thread.

I know im as "n00by" as someone can be. i have been watching this Message Board on as soon as Jan 08. I know many of you may hate my guts...... especially randy. Thats because i just post on here when im bored and purposely talk nonsense and piss people off for most of the time because there isnt that many topics anymore to really post about. I havent seen any good recent threads in the past 2 or 3 months. The only new threads i see now days are some related to monkeys in the jungle, going to space, or other news articles. Then you got the usual artist threads that are already dying. I only really like arguing about Waters being the best act. Thats pretty much it.

I can tell that this Msg Brd will only get better as soon as the lineup is announced. It cant get any worse i hope. As soon as the lineup is announced more topics and more debates will be born and then follows the funny insults and photoshoped faces. But until then, expect dark times for about 5 months. Thats just my humble prediction. And i know your reading this randy and your little hide out has nothing to do with the board being how it is right now. Your not god around here. For those who complain a lot about the Msg Brd being shitty then you should start new threads and topics. Almost all the threads and topics on here have been debated and argued to death, brought back to life, and then argued to death again.

bluemamba
08-07-2008, 12:40 PM

I thought you were gonna hide under a rock for 2 weeks.

canexplain
08-07-2008, 01:20 PM
i agree with a bunch you said cept this:

"For those who complain a lot about the Msg Brd being shitty then you should start new threads and topics. Almost all the threads and topics on here have been debated and argued to death, brought back to life, and then argued to death again."

use the default type threads for issues that may not draw a lot of posts else the board will just be a bunch of threads with 2 replies ..just a thought ....x****

Cancersticks1
08-07-2008, 01:47 PM
I check this board every day, essentially as a news site, and seldom post myself, mostly because of how bad it's suffering lately. It's not just that it's the summer months, it's thread after thread of "it's raining something or other" or "fries" etc. I mean how is it that one of the healthier threads over the last few months has been the "Uffies got it" thread?... Sheesh.

captncrzy
08-07-2008, 02:03 PM
I know many of you may hate my guts...... especially randy. Thats because i just post on here when im bored and purposely talk nonsense and piss people off for most of the time because there isnt that many topics anymore to really post about. I havent seen any good recent threads in the past 2 or 3 months.

It's like this every summer, to be fair. It's always slow. It's better to have slow yet meaningful funny discussions than tons of shitty ones. Do you not get that?

It cant get any worse i hope.

Well, now that's true. I'm sure if you made an effort to not be such a pain in the ass and more likable, then it would be much more pleasant for everyone.

In the meantime, I don't see the point in hiding. I was going to take a break, but this place has been an internet home to me for years now. I have a habit of coming here; when work is slow, this is where I fuck off. I've made friends and found partnerships here, and I'm not letting a few annoying newcomers take it away from me. I'm simply beefing up my ignore list. Unfortunately, it makes many of the threads completely blank since everyone is on ignore...see example...

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j251/captncrzy/Misc/board.jpg

But anyway mamba, stop addressing me...you're on ignore anyway along with your parnters in crime, and I can't see it, unless I forget to log in before reading a thread, which is what just happened.

rage patton
08-07-2008, 02:09 PM
I haven't seen Nipples since he started this thread. Im scared. I hope he didn't leave.

BlackSwan
08-07-2008, 02:23 PM
i mostly post on this board because over the years i have found out a lot of information here before it was available anywhere else and am just trying to give back...

with that said, some of the people who have been here for a while and talk about the "golden years" really need to get off their own tips... there is nothing special about having spent MORE time than other people talking shit on the internet...

...in a way i will agree though, there has been an influx of USELESS people... those being people who JUST come here to talk shit and offer nothing useful while they are talking shit.

frozen pilgrim
08-07-2008, 03:13 PM
I hope I'm not on too many lists other than randy's

BlackSwan
08-07-2008, 03:17 PM
as far as i know i am just on some of the snob's lists.

BROKENDOLL
08-07-2008, 03:21 PM
What'd he say? (Just kidding, Pilgrim.)

marooko
08-07-2008, 03:23 PM
I hope I'm not on too many lists other than randy's

why exactly?

Cancersticks1
08-07-2008, 03:24 PM
I don't think I'm an active enough presence to be on any ignore lists, but now I'm kind of curious.

locachica73
08-07-2008, 03:29 PM
I am not sure if the fact that I am on ignore is suppose to bother me, I don't give a shit what people think of me in person so why would I give a shit what someone on a message board thinks of me? If you take this shit that seriously then your life must really suck ass. A message board is a place to come and relax, take your mind off the shit in your life and have serious or non serious conversations with people from around the world. I am perfectly willing to have an adult conversation about whichever topic that comes up, but until then, childish fights about who said what to whom and who has how many cookies is more ridiculous then the random chitter chatter that you all complain about.

I started posting on this board when I found out I was going to get to go to my first music festival. Everyone was so happy and easy going then, and for the first month after. I look forward to when that vibe comes back.

faxman75
08-07-2008, 03:35 PM
I miss Vinzko Petreskov

Bosco
08-07-2008, 03:48 PM
this thread gives me bad gas

marooko
08-07-2008, 03:50 PM
I am not sure if the fact that I am on ignore is suppose to bother me, I don't give a shit what people think of me in person so why would I give a shit what someone on a message board thinks of me?

the internetz are serious bidnizz. act accordingly and be concerned.

locachica73
08-07-2008, 04:00 PM
the internetz are serious bidnizz. act accordingly and be concerned.

I will take that into consideration, very serious consideration.

canexplain
08-07-2008, 04:13 PM
i dont know if i am on anyones ignore list, but if i knew, it wouldnt bother me .... i dont say much, but when i do i tend to ramble .. which brings up :) x*****

mountmccabe
08-07-2008, 04:21 PM
I am not sure if the fact that I am on ignore is suppose to bother me, I don't give a shit what people think of me in person so why would I give a shit what someone on a message board thinks of me? If you take this shit that seriously then your life must really suck ass. A message board is a place to come and relax, take your mind off the shit in your life and have serious or non serious conversations with people from around the world.

For the record, you are not on my ignore list. That being said even if you were that should not necessarily bother you at all.

The ignore list is a tool. Putting someone on my ignore list does not mean that I can't handle life, that I take things too serious or that I am mean. It just means that I do better at the "come and relax, take your mind off the shit in your life" part without reading their posts. It just means that that poster doesn't contribute to making this a good place for me.

That's not a big deal. I don't expect other people to be coming here with a goal of making this a good place for me.

I don't mind the relatively mindless chat-type stuff that pops up; that is going to happen when people start to get to know each other. If that is all/almost all of someone's postcount... then I start to have an issue.

But yeah, I don't know that I will ever understand why people assume that people who use one of the features of the message board have horrible lives/are horrible people/etc [not that I am reading all of that from your post, loca.]

I know many of you may hate my guts...... especially randy. Thats because i just post on here when im bored and purposely talk nonsense and piss people off for most of the time

You act like a moron and a careless jerk knowingly, and on purpose.... and that's not even the worst part of it. The worst part of it is that you don't do so interestingly. There's no creativity. There's no life in your act as a thoughtless asshole.

For the record... yes.

because there isnt that many topics anymore to really post about. I havent seen any good recent threads in the past 2 or 3 months. The only new threads i see now days are some related to monkeys in the jungle, going to space, or other news articles. Then you got the usual artist threads that are already dying. I only really like arguing about Waters being the best act. Thats pretty much it.

I can tell that this Msg Brd will only get better as soon as the lineup is announced. It cant get any worse i hope.

It won't get any better. It'll get busier but it won't get better. It won't get any better until people start posting interesting/unique content.

And people won't start posting interesting/unique content if it's going to be drowned out by people acting like morons because they're bored and/or like to piss people off.

People that are good at posting interesting content aren't going to stick around here if it's just one big superficial chat board.

BlackSwan
08-07-2008, 04:28 PM
I hate you! your vagina smells! I HATE YOU!

RAGE! IIIIIII MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMIIIIIIIIIII III I I I I I I I I II I IIII iiiiiiiii want the knife

NO, I want the knife.

i dont know if i am on anyones ignore list, but if i knew, it wouldnt bother me .... i dont say much, but when i do i tend to ramble .. which brings up :) x*****

We are both on FOI's ignore list.

People that are good at posting interesting content aren't going to stick around here if it's just one big superficial chat board.

very true.

luckyface
08-07-2008, 04:48 PM
Lots of good stuff said here.

Thanks for your insight, as always. Good work.

BROKENDOLL
08-07-2008, 05:21 PM
I can't bring myself to ignore anybody here. (Thought about it though.) Instead of looking at it like a popularity contest, I look at it like a human swapmeet. Who may seem like junk to one person, may be a treasure to another. (That observation was brought to you by Cannabis Sativa.) :)

faxman75
08-07-2008, 05:26 PM
Wow there is some really good analysis in here. Keep it up guys.

mountmccabe
08-07-2008, 05:34 PM
Instead of looking at it like a popularity contest, I look at it like a human swapmeet. Who may seem like junk to one person, may be a treasure to another.

Your last sentence there is one of the big reasons I don't think it's a big deal ignoring somebody. Ignoring somebody doesn't make it so nobody else can read that person's posts and I don't act like it does.

And since nobody knows who is ignoring who (without people saying so) it isn't at all like a popularity contest; we can't see who has the highest ratio of post count to number of people that have them on ignore or anything.

Mr. Dylanja
08-07-2008, 05:39 PM
How can you tell if you're on somebody's ignore list?

I guess if no one responds, I'll know.... :)

marooko
08-07-2008, 05:42 PM
sure we can, they always wanna brag and post it.

locachica73
08-07-2008, 06:59 PM
I have no issue with the ignore feature, I think it is handly tool to have, sometimes I wish we had ignore buttons in real life. What I meant by life sucking ass is that if faceless people on a message board can incite such anger as to create a 5 page thread discussing who you like and don't like then that must suck. I am a pretty happy person, even when shit is bad I find a way to find the humor in the situation. But I do understand not everyone will get or enjoy my humor. With that being said, I will try to refrain from mindless chit chat and take that to my PM (for the most part unless I am drunk or high and then all bets are off). It is true, you can teach an old dog new tricks.

malcolmjamalawesome
08-07-2008, 07:36 PM
I hope nobody ignores me because they would be missing out on some GEMS.

BROKENDOLL
08-07-2008, 07:47 PM
Wow there is some really good analysis in here. Keep it up guys. Ha,ha,ha! That's a damn good sponsor I had earlier...I thought you said "really good anal sex in here!"

Young blood
08-07-2008, 07:52 PM
ypYBabH2xgc

Pixiessp
08-07-2008, 07:56 PM
I enjoy everyone on here even you know who.

Although sometimes I want to do this to him.

Pixiessp
08-07-2008, 07:57 PM
thanks for posting such a funny clip Captncrzy.

BROKENDOLL
08-07-2008, 07:58 PM
Your last sentence there is one of the big reasons I don't think it's a big deal ignoring somebody. Ignoring somebody doesn't make it so nobody else can read that person's posts and I don't act like it does.

And since nobody knows who is ignoring who (without people saying so) it isn't at all like a popularity contest; we can't see who has the highest ratio of post count to number of people that have them on ignore or anything. Oh, no, the ignore feature isn't what I meant in regards to popularity. Hell, if that were the case, I'd almost guarantee I'm up at the top! LOL. And popularity has nothing to do with the amount of posts either. (I've often wondered how many times I've actually been talking to myself around here!) But, without mentioning names,(Duh!) just because someone is popular because of their posting style, doesn't give them the right to abuse that title and try and sway others in their acceptance of people here. Oops! Time for me to STFU...I think my sponsor is calling me again!:thu

BROKENDOLL
08-07-2008, 08:02 PM
Oh my God! That braces video just made me realize my sponsor better hold off and wait awhile longer!

bluemamba
08-07-2008, 10:16 PM
Im Lol at captncrzy trying to make someone feel bad by posting a pic of her ignore list.

rage patton
08-07-2008, 10:59 PM
Anyone know where PotVsKtl is?

dorkfish
08-08-2008, 06:54 AM
i'd imagine on a bus commuting to work about now

captncrzy
08-08-2008, 07:13 AM

Not me; you're hilarious.

Im Lol at captncrzy trying to make someone feel bad by posting a pic of her ignore list.

Not trying to make anyone feel bad. Trying to show how shitty a thread looks when you put people on ignore...ignore being used to avoid mindless chatter.

faxman75
08-08-2008, 07:21 AM

Don't forget about her holograms.

http://i2.iofferphoto.com/img/item/329/308/41/o_jem.jpg

captncrzy
08-08-2008, 07:22 AM
For the record, you are not on my ignore list. That being said even if you were that should not necessarily bother you at all.

The ignore list is a tool. Putting someone on my ignore list does not mean that I can't handle life, that I take things too serious or that I am mean. It just means that I do better at the "come and relax, take your mind off the shit in your life" part without reading their posts. It just means that that poster doesn't contribute to making this a good place for me.

That's not a big deal. I don't expect other people to be coming here with a goal of making this a good place for me.

I don't mind the relatively mindless chat-type stuff that pops up; that is going to happen when people start to get to know each other. If that is all/almost all of someone's postcount... then I start to have an issue.

But yeah, I don't know that I will ever understand why people assume that people who use one of the features of the message board have horrible lives/are horrible people/etc [not that I am reading all of that from your post, loca.]

You act like a moron and a careless jerk knowingly, and on purpose.... and that's not even the worst part of it. The worst part of it is that you don't do so interestingly. There's no creativity. There's no life in your act as a thoughtless asshole.

For the record... yes.

It won't get any better. It'll get busier but it won't get better. It won't get any better until people start posting interesting/unique content.

And people won't start posting interesting/unique content if it's going to be drowned out by people acting like morons because they're bored and/or like to piss people off.

Love ya, John. He's right-honestly, this isn't about like or dislike. I am, after years now, starting to find out that some people don't like me around here. Which is fine-and I'm guessing many of them have me on ignore too. I've made friends here that have met me in person that know that I am really different than how I seem. Tons of people didn't like Randy at first either, and probably many still don't (I am not one of those people), but it's hard to argue against the fact that his posts are usually hilarious and often intelligent. That's really the difference....decent person/mindless chatter or seemingly unlikeable person/hilarous or intersting or helpful chatter. I'm not sure where I fall, that's just how I've broken it down. Certainly have never meant to offend.

microlovebeat
08-08-2008, 03:40 PM
i miss the days when i could hijack a thread by making fun of all the self-righteous pricks like nipples who take themselves much too seriously for their own good.

nipples, i had a vision of how you die. you were driving your lifted tahoe with the famous stars and straps sticker on the back window, when suddenly a homeless man stopped by your window to ask for change. you said, calmly, "sorry brosef, but i'm on my way to date rape a girl and i still need to buy my magnum even though my dick is about as large as my self-confidence in myself. so fuck off." then the man opened your car door and proceeded to behead you in front of the kids who just got out of school, but they all laughed instead of running away in horror.

it's a fucking messageboard you queef. quit acting like god has picked you out of all the people on earth to teabag with his holy nutsack.

BROKENDOLL
08-08-2008, 04:01 PM
i miss the days when i could hijack a thread by making fun of all the self-righteous pricks like nipples who take themselves much too seriously for their own good.

nipples, i had a vision of how you die. you were driving your lifted tahoe with the famous stars and straps sticker on the back window, when suddenly a homeless man stopped by your window to ask for change. you said, calmly, "sorry brosef, but i'm on my way to date rape a girl and i still need to buy my magnum even though my dick is about as large as my self-confidence in myself. so fuck off." then the man opened your car door and proceeded to behead you in front of the kids who just got out of school, but they all laughed instead of running away in horror.

it's a fucking messageboard you queef. quit acting like god has picked you out of all the people on earth to teabag with his holy nutsack. microlovebeat, I could use one more good laugh right now. Tell me how I'm gonna die, please...

Blinken
08-08-2008, 04:13 PM
microlovebeat, I could use one more good laugh right now. Tell me how I'm gonna die, please...

Meth overdose?

Wheres the beef?
08-08-2008, 04:32 PM
lonely?

BROKENDOLL
08-08-2008, 04:44 PM
Meth overdose? Well, here then, Blinken. You can have what's left. It'll help shed afew of those excess pounds so you don't choke on obesity.

Blinken
08-08-2008, 04:48 PM
No thats ok, plus you can't choke on obesity. i plan to choke on a ham sandwich like Mamma Cass though.

Wheres the beef?
08-08-2008, 04:57 PM
i don't have a problem with you. i was just being an ass. it's the internet. sorry.If you knew, you'ld know.

I don't understand the word "you'ld". Please elaborate.

BROKENDOLL
08-08-2008, 05:05 PM
I don't understand the word "you'ld". Please elaborate. Ask Algunz. I quoted that from her and she's a teacher, asshole.

Mr.Nipples
08-08-2008, 05:57 PM

You sound like you're lingering on brain death...

Blinken
08-08-2008, 06:00 PM
I always thought Nipples was going to lead a group of followers to ritual suicide.

Young blood
08-08-2008, 06:20 PM

it's a fucking messageboard you queef. quit acting like god has picked you out of all the people on earth to teabag with his holy nutsack.

calm down.

coofal
08-08-2008, 06:52 PM
I always thought Nipples was going to lead a group of followers to ritual suicide.

hahaha

marooko
08-08-2008, 08:12 PM

names aside, this is fucking funny.

funny, i've always had the same feeling.

bluemamba
08-09-2008, 09:25 AM
hahahahaha havent laughed this hard in a while.

Pixiessp
08-09-2008, 09:33 AM
Ask Algunz. I quoted that from her and she's a teacher, asshole.

your avatar is hilarious!! Did you get your guitar back in working condition?

BROKENDOLL
08-09-2008, 09:58 AM
your avatar is hilarious!! Did you get your guitar back in working condition? http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/CLOWNGUITAR.jpg Yes I did, Pixiessp...and between posting and playing, I still managed to find time to clown around! :)-

Pixiessp
08-09-2008, 10:06 AM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/CLOWNGUITAR.jpg Yes I did, Pixiessp...and between posting and playing, I still managed to find time to clown around! :)-

oh now that is a riot! I may be getting a new guitar. either that or a new girlfriend.

BROKENDOLL
08-09-2008, 10:33 AM
Oh, shit...I've started enough shit around here. I don't need a riot added to my resume!

orbit
08-09-2008, 10:51 AM
i've never had anyone on ignore. i've been tempted to put brokendoll and sbessiso in there, though. but never did it.

i started lurking in the old board by the time cocteau twins were announced to play coachella. i think i signed up but never posted. so i kinda see where the regulars are coming from when they say the board is in its worst time ever nowadays.

i downloaded many board mixes of the week back in the ez days. you regulars should start threads like that one again instead of hiding. and just, unlike me, ignore the annoying users.

Alchemy
08-09-2008, 11:41 AM
A sudden influx of stupid people happened to this board? Sounds like its becoming a tri-monthly tradition. Almost like the running of the bulls in Spain, except its on the internet with less Spanish and it's tri-monthly, maybe even bi-monthly or monthly, I don't know, I haven't been on the board in a while (which is probably a good thing?).

algunz
08-09-2008, 11:55 AM
Pssst . . . .BD.

I said, "If you knew, you'd know." Clearly you are not in the know. :)

BROKENDOLL
08-09-2008, 12:07 PM
Pssst . . . .BD.

I said, "If you knew, you'd know." Clearly you are not in the know. :) I know. I just can't spell. I also know that if I knew what you know, then maybe I'd be a teacher, you know? (I know, BD, STFU already!)

bluemamba
08-09-2008, 12:16 PM
honestly, the biggest difference between the old board and this one is that the shit heads stick around for 600 posts.

and also there's only so much funny shit that can be done ona message board. it some point it starts to get redundant.

If you feel the message board has gone "redundant" then why dont you leave??

BROKENDOLL
08-09-2008, 12:22 PM
If you feel the message board has gone "redundant" then why dont you leave?? Now, bluemamba, that's not being very nice. Try being polite and show him the way.

bluemamba
08-09-2008, 12:26 PM
Now, bluemamba, that's not being very nice. Try being polite and show him the way.

Ill show em the way out and give him a boot in the ass

canexplain
08-09-2008, 12:58 PM
i guess i dont pay attention .... why is everyone dogging you bmamba? x****

locachica73
08-09-2008, 01:01 PM
I think everyone should just take some lexapro and smoke a bowl and relax a bit.

bluemamba
08-09-2008, 01:01 PM
Because people are dumbasses and they dont know whats good for them.

canexplain
08-09-2008, 01:03 PM
I think everyone should just take some lexapro and smoke a bowl and relax a bit.

i am with her , well the bowl part anyway....x****

algunz
08-09-2008, 01:04 PM
I know. I just can't spell. I also know that if I knew what you know, then maybe I'd be a teacher, you know? (I know, BD, STFU already!)

No, if you knew what I know you might avoid teaching. If you understood, than you'd understand. Sometimes though it's better to not know and to not understand. That's what I've learned and have chosen to know and understand.

canexplain
08-09-2008, 01:07 PM
No, if you knew what I know you might avoid teaching. If you understood, than you'd understand. Sometimes though it's better to not know and to not understand. That's what I've learned and have chosen to know and understand.

huh :) it like who was it, bush or cheny, "there are things you know, and there are things you dont know, and there are things you know you dont know", or something like that x****

fatbastard
08-09-2008, 01:09 PM

I know what your saying and I understand.

locachica73
08-09-2008, 01:10 PM
I am partaking as we speak. I love the instant feeling of the stress leaving my body. This shit should be legal, everyone would love everyone.

canexplain
08-09-2008, 01:10 PM
I know what your saying and I understand.

and how many bowls have you done today ..jk... you are the best member when it comes to cooking ... just saying ... good taste ....x****

fatbastard
08-09-2008, 01:17 PM
Those days are long gone but I always seem to find myself in the middle of people's clouds.

locachica73
08-09-2008, 01:19 PM
I thought they were long gone for me as well but I am having a midlife crisis at 35.

canexplain
08-09-2008, 01:24 PM
I thought they were long gone for me as well but I am having a midlife crisis at 35.

btw, good newbee imho ...x****

fatbastard
08-09-2008, 01:25 PM
As members on this board, I'd say here both going through a midlife crisis.

locachica73
08-09-2008, 01:28 PM
btw, good newbee imho ...x****

awww thank you :)

As members on this board, I'd say here both going through a midlife crisis.

But the good part is we are now old enough to do it right but still young enough to enjoy it.

PS. I am so high I just had a conversation with my dog as I walked too and from my kitchen twice to look in my empty fridge, i think i thought it would magically have food the second time.

BROKENDOLL
08-09-2008, 02:06 PM
No, if you knew what I know you might avoid teaching. If you understood, than you'd understand. Sometimes though it's better to not know and to not understand. That's what I've learned and have chosen to know and understand. Please don't let me be misunderstood, understand? :blah

I thought they were long gone for me as well but I am having a midlife crisis at 35. Wait until you reach 45. It's all about the second childhood!

As members on this board, I'd say here both going through a midlife crisis. When you're done with that mid-life crap, you're both more than welcome on my playground.

awww thank you :)

But the good part is we are now old enough to do it right but still young enough to enjoy it.

PS. I am so high I just had a conversation with my dog as I walked too and from my kitchen twice to look in my empty fridge, i think i thought it would magically have food the second time. The dog is fucking with you. It knows.

locachica73
08-09-2008, 02:24 PM
LOL he is probably jealous, I know the kids have fed him pot, that is why he keeps lookin at me like he knows what I am saying, he is just waiting for me to drop something.

fatbastard
08-09-2008, 04:29 PM
I use to have a dog named Alex. He was a scottish terrier mix. Spent many evenings in the back yard smoking and drinking with him. He was a good listener.

locachica73
08-09-2008, 04:54 PM
Patches is an australian shephard, great dog, but I think he might be depressed since my daughter is gone.

ooops, that was full of random chat, I appologize. :) its the damn pot.

BROKENDOLL
08-09-2008, 05:53 PM
I use to have a dog named Alex. He was a scottish terrier mix. Spent many evenings in the back yard smoking and drinking with him. He was a good listener.They don't call them "Man's Best Friend" for nothing.

Patches is an australian shephard, great dog, but I think he might be depressed since my daughter is gone.

ooops, that was full of random chat, I appologize. :) its the damn pot. Your daughter probably shared her goods with Patches. BTW, talking to dogs isn't considered random chat. A little whacked, maybe, but certainly not random.

bluemamba
08-09-2008, 05:58 PM
My dog ran away once. i was really sad. I wonder what became of him.

Pixiessp
08-09-2008, 06:58 PM
I'm enjoying this thread right now. Does that mean I am stupid?
have I always been stupid? or did I become stupid when I join this message board. all valid questions.

clumsy342
08-09-2008, 09:27 PM
This is a terrible thread. And I feel like I'm new to the board (joined in January).. but I've been going to Coachella since 2004, so my general response to this thread would be: "fuck off".

And I'm pretty sure I don't fall into the category or "stupid noob" that is ruining the board for everyone. Shit, I don't even post that much.

Anyhow, I really enjoy the board. And have for a long time. And Coachella 09 will be my 6th year so.. sit on it.

Somewhat Damaged
08-10-2008, 11:33 AM
I know many of you may hate my guts...... especially randy. Thats because i just post on here when im bored and purposely talk nonsense and piss people off for most of the time

I don't hate you. You're annoying, but according to you, that's what you aim for. What confounds me is why you would get so pissed off at people like Randy or captncrzy for bashing you all the time when you explicitly state that you purposely talk nonsense and piss people off. What would you expect the reaction of them to be? You should relish whenever captncrzy calls you bluemambatard or Randy rips into you for being a mindless idiot -- you succeeded in your quest! The fact that you do take such offense and have continued to take shots at captncrzy or Randy over these past few days while their presence here has been conspicuously diminished suggests that you are either: a) being disingenuous in the above quoted text and don't deliberately try to talk nonsense and piss people off, but do so anyway; or b) more moronic than most everyone thinks you are for getting butt-hurt for eliciting the exact response you should have expected from your mission statement.

bluemamba
08-10-2008, 11:58 AM
Well the thing is this. I dont take this MB serious at all. I dont know who anybody here is or have never encountered any of them in person anywhere. I just post anything. I was on this board just to read before i signed on as a member. I dont take anything here serious. i only really put any effort in like 2 topics. thats it.

PotVsKtl
08-10-2008, 01:24 PM
If only a disease would kill you all.

canexplain
08-10-2008, 01:57 PM
If only a disease would kill you all.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/Leprosy.jpg

x****

MissingPerson
08-10-2008, 02:05 PM
7 Pages. 7 freaking pages of inane chatter about the lesser quality of the inane chatter of the other threads. My mind is boggling at like...a million RPM.

bluemamba
08-10-2008, 02:07 PM
7 Pages. 7 freaking pages of inane chatter about the lesser quality of the chatter of the other threads. My mind is boggling at like...a million RPM.

i understand how you feel. Its almost unbelievable.

bluemamba
08-10-2008, 02:15 PM
It's hard to believe you're being annoying on purpose. Maybe you were just born as an immature attention whore? Possibly a little retarded?

who knows.....

....are you a jack white fan?

BROKENDOLL
08-10-2008, 02:31 PM
It's hard to believe you're being annoying on purpose. Maybe you were just born as an immature attention whore? Possibly a little retarded?

who knows.....

....are you a jack white fan? http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/A.jpg

TomAz
08-10-2008, 02:59 PM
This thread lost me at "sudden".

Wheres the beef?
08-10-2008, 03:19 PM
Witty comment about the irony of this thread.

mountmccabe
08-10-2008, 03:30 PM
This thread lost me at "sudden".

Yeah, this thread was better when it was just "The"

M Sparks
08-10-2008, 03:39 PM
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/sardon.jpg

We need more movies where the audience gets to decide who lives and who dies.

So uh, what are we talking about?

canexplain
08-10-2008, 04:00 PM
We need more movies where the audience gets to decide who lives and who dies.

So uh, what are we talking about?

somebody called somebody sardonic, so i just remembered that flick ... so you been hitting the shows eh ...x****

M Sparks
08-10-2008, 04:02 PM

You know, I very rarely find anything in poor taste, but this may be the most offensive thing I've ever seen. I mean this was maybe the most horrifying crime of the last decade, and PETA jumps at the chance to use it to criticize my weakness for pulled pork sandwiches?

I'd gladly give up meat for a year to punch Newkirk in the face once.

canexplain
08-10-2008, 04:04 PM
yea, i think they pulled it but i got it from their web site because i heard about it on drudge or somewhere ...x****

M Sparks
08-10-2008, 04:13 PM
so you been hitting the shows eh ...x****

Hey Ron, have you seen a band called Kannal? I think they are from Colorado. My wife drug me to some Ren-Fest-Type thing up in Oregon, and these guys were pretty amazing.

And yes, I realize this is PM material, but I chose to post it here in direct defiance of the spirit of the thread.

BROKENDOLL
08-10-2008, 04:18 PM
Hey Ron, have you seen a band called Kannal? I think they are from Colorado. My wife drug me to some Ren-Fest-Type thing up in Oregon, and these guys were pretty amazing.

And yes, I realize this is PM material, but I chose to post it here in direct defiance of the spirit of the thread. http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn160/lucretia1987/45F175F10bowingsmileys.gif Hey, it's related to music. 'Nuf said.

M Sparks
08-10-2008, 04:22 PM
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn160/lucretia1987/45F175F10bowingsmileys.gif Hey, it's related to music. 'Nuf said.

Actually, this is the non-music lounge. So...

canexplain
08-10-2008, 04:23 PM

And yes, I realize this is PM material, but I chose to post it here in direct defiance of the spirit of the thread.

yea a couple of times, i think they were playing with sleepy gorilla museum or whatever they were called .. yea i like them .. different if i remember ....x****

canexplain
08-10-2008, 04:30 PM
take that back now i remember .. there was this girl from my work that did belly dancing, they had some sort of dancing club or something, so we went to see her and kannal and another band played as they danced ...it really fit the mood ...x***

M Sparks
08-11-2008, 07:18 AM
Yeah, that sounds right, they had some dancers come out with them up in Oregon, and they weren't with the band, just another crew that was at the same event.

I was kind of torn, the singer sounded like he should be from Nickleback or something, but they were so positive instead of whiney, and they really knew how to work the crowd. I don't know enough about the whole tribal/shamanistic/ritual-whatever scene to know if they were legit or just milking a gimmick, but it was a great show. I could see them blowing out the Gobi, even though everyone around here would bitch about the "hippie shit".

Uh-oh, now I'm talking about music AND Coachella AND I'm off topic. Delete. Ban.

amyzzz
08-11-2008, 10:27 AM
I wasn't here last week, so I missed this thread. I have a couple of points to make. While I agree that in the past people tried harder to make clever, amusing posts, I disagree sometimes about they way they made them. People in the past have been really, really cruel to newbies who are ignorant about message board culture and maybe don't know how to relate to people well. Not everyone is as clever and witty as some of the old posters are. Sure, we can learn to be after being around here for a while, but you don't have to rip someone's head off to do it. A little helpful advice here and there is nice, or maybe just do as John has always advocated and ignore the shit you don't like, and praise and participate in the conversation you do like. I think a lot of the old posters have just kind of given up and haven't started up creative, new threads in a while and that kills the good vibes here.

We should have more contests and maybe another Xmas Secret Santa exchange thing and more events (the Disneyland thing is such a great idea and the board meetups before shows or whatever). This message board will just die without people trying to make it a better place. :2c

algunz
08-11-2008, 10:30 AM
Amen amyzzz, glad to have you back.

BROKENDOLL
08-11-2008, 10:48 AM
Woo-hoo! Amyzzz's back! Can I come out now?

marooko
08-11-2008, 10:52 AM
ive tried scavenger hunts and things of that nature, but my status makes my ideas void.

microlovebeat
08-11-2008, 10:55 AM
i'm all for this messageboard dieing. hardly any of the twatwads here, you know who you are, know how to rationally balance the conversation of good, coachellaesque music with the fulfilling high they recieve from shitting on someone because they like a certain band, or enjoy a particular brand of dildo. in real life, these people are just like the ones they're telling off. nipples is a sexually retarded closest case who can't get it up unless someone snorts a line off of his chode. randy is an insecure, brain-fried druggie who knows that his future is already determined for him based on the choices he's made, and therefore chooses to live his present as a wannabe hardass on a messageboard, ranting and raving about how he has to take viagra because the hard drugs have rendered him completely useless to the opposite sex.

i don't even bother posting about music on here anymore. the occasional crucifixion of the messageboard celebrites satisfies my righteousness and kharma.

amyzzz
08-11-2008, 10:59 AM
i'm all for this messageboard dieing.
We don't need you here if you have that attitude.

bluemamba
08-11-2008, 11:04 AM
i'm all for this messageboard dieing. hardly any of the twatwads here, you know who you are, know how to rationally balance the conversation of good, coachellaesque music with the fulfilling high they recieve from shitting on someone because they like a certain band, or enjoy a particular brand of dildo. in real life, these people are just like the ones they're telling off. nipples is a sexually retarded closest case who can't get it up unless someone snorts a line off of his chode. randy is an insecure, brain-fried druggie who knows that his future is already determined for him based on the choices he's made, and therefore chooses to live his present as a wannabe hardass on a messageboard, ranting and raving about how he has to take viagra because the hard drugs have rendered him completely useless to the opposite sex.

i don't even bother posting about music on here anymore. the occasional crucifixion of the messageboard celebrites satisfies my righteousness and kharma.

Hahahaha funniest thing ive read all week.

BROKENDOLL
08-11-2008, 11:15 AM

i don't even bother posting about music on here anymore. the occasional crucifixion of the messageboard celebrites satisfies my righteousness and kharma. While I Google the word "chode," would you be so kind to perhaps recommend a particular brand dildo that you're fond of?

Boourns
08-11-2008, 11:27 AM
A week without Randy has made this the best board week in years.

BROKENDOLL
08-11-2008, 11:28 AM
Who's Randy?

rage patton
08-11-2008, 11:32 AM
Hey, making fun of Mr. Nipples is unneccessary and uncalled for.

miscorrections
08-11-2008, 11:35 AM
Nips can probably fight his own battles.

rage patton
08-11-2008, 11:36 AM
Oh yeah, he totally can. I just don't see why Microlovebeat and a few other people have such a huge problem with Nipples. He is a breath of fresh air on this board, probably one of the funniest members. I don't blame him for not posting much anymore though.

BROKENDOLL
08-11-2008, 11:46 AM
So, WTF is a chode, dammit?

locachica73
08-11-2008, 11:50 AM
for some reason I think it is the umm sensitive spot between a mans nutsack and his asshole... but I could be wrong. How is that for useless trivia knowledge?

amyzzz
08-11-2008, 11:51 AM
isn't that perineum? this is way tmi btw.

locachica73
08-11-2008, 11:52 AM
honestly I am not sure, for some reason taint is coming to mind as well but that is on a female I think. oh well. back to my lunch.

Boourns
08-11-2008, 11:53 AM
So, WTF is a chode, dammit?

A chode is a dick that is wider than it is long.

locachica73
08-11-2008, 11:55 AM
wow see I was way off. now i can add that to my future useless trivia knowledge. Thanks.

algunz
08-11-2008, 12:19 PM
So a chode is being hung like a tuna can?

BROKENDOLL
08-11-2008, 12:22 PM
for some reason I think it is the umm sensitive spot between a mans nutsack and his asshole... but I could be wrong. How is that for useless trivia knowledge? No, that taint the right answer.

isn't that perineum? this is way tmi btw. Okay, I may be stupid, but what 's TMI mean?

honestly I am not sure, for some reason taint is coming to mind as well but that is on a female I think. oh well. back to my lunch. You can actually eat after this conversation?

A chode is a dick that is wider than it is long. The image in my head right now resembles one of those Shar Pei bulldogs up close.:rotfl

BROKENDOLL
08-11-2008, 12:24 PM
You guys probably thought I was gonna post a real image, huh? LOL

apostle2
08-11-2008, 12:52 PM
I think choad (or chode) can mean both a deep dish pizza wang and be a synonym of taint and grundle (my personal favorite)

algunz
08-11-2008, 01:02 PM
Grundle? Now that's a new one.

BROKENDOLL
08-11-2008, 01:18 PM
Grundle? Sounds like a male version of the female girdle except it's worn down, around, and up and under their package.

roberto73
08-11-2008, 01:50 PM
When it comes to taint entertainment (or taintertainment, if you please), nothing comes close to Mr. Show With Bob and David.

Not porn, but definitely NSFW:

Anm44OEkFFk

locachica73
08-11-2008, 02:53 PM
Okay, I may be stupid, but what 's TMI mean?

TMI = Too Much Information... and there was nothing wrong with that convo in regards to my appetite, just don't show me any fried rats.

CalmerThanYou
08-11-2008, 02:54 PM
fuck stupid people on this board.

M Sparks
08-11-2008, 04:14 PM
When it comes to taint entertainment (or taintertainment, if you please), nothing comes close to Mr. Show With Bob and David.

You beat me to it.

Oh that Max Packer...

PC-2 Violence
08-11-2008, 06:08 PM
due to the nature of this one specific thread, it got me the wrong way.
guess it's another example of how easy misinterpretation is in this format of communication
- i jumped the gun:blah

check it out, cancerous newbies:
differences set aside and a misunderstanding :yyablo cleared up in like one post. that's how people deal with people.

Pap smear pamphlet.

canexplain
08-11-2008, 07:26 PM
TMI = Too Much Information... and there was nothing wrong with that convo in regards to my appetite, just don't show me any fried rats.

if you were refereing to my pic, those were fried guinea pigs ... i know that makes all the difference in the world right ... i saw that bald big dude eat some of those in peru on the food channel ..

Guinea pig: It's what's for dinner in Peru - and the US

Fried Guinea Pig (Ayacucho-style)

1 guinea pig, de-haired, gutted, and cleaned

1/2 c. flour

1/4 - 1/2 t. ground cumin

salt and black pepper to taste

1/2 c. oil

fry him or her up :

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/guineapig3.jpg

do the double fry like macdonalds does their fries so it is super crispy

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/guineapig5.jpg

makes a yummy thanksgiving meal with the right stuffings

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/guineapig4.jpg

but alas, in the end, the best part is the bone ....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/guineapig1.jpg

.x****