PDA

View Full Version : Art Brut @ Coachella '06

sebgouveia
02-05-2007, 07:26 AM
I thought that they had the best performance last year, it was one of the last performances in the day, and they ended up playing after midnight.
Even though supposedly the said that ever minute that they play after midnight they have to pay $2000...I remember they're manager or someone like that going crazy to get them off stage.

Plus in the song Emily Kane he told everyone the update on their relationship.
Overall I think they were the best performers of that year. Along with a few others.

windscreen
02-05-2007, 07:35 AM
I wish i could have caught them. I LOVE the album and have never heard less than stellar reviews of them live...sadly they competed with Scissor Sisters who also ran over as well as Tool.....there was something for everyone closing last year out.

MusicIsMyBoyfriend
02-05-2007, 02:05 PM
I saw Art Brut at HOB san Diego back in September, they were a fun live band although the fact that more than 3/4 of the audience had no clue who they were really took down the energy. I think they'd be a fun addition to the line up and would love see them again barring any major conflicts.

jtovar21
02-09-2007, 10:23 PM
Yeah that performance at Coachella was awesome. There was hardly anyone in the tent, but it didnt seem to matter. Everyone was totally into it, and Eddie looked like he was having a fantastic time on and off the stage. Very memorable.

Tomasz
02-16-2007, 01:20 AM
http://www.nme.com/news/art-brut/26465

Play L.A on the 21st, there's a chance! Here's hoping....