PDA

View Full Version : Let's Try An Anne Frank

RotationSlimWang
08-03-2008, 10:04 PM
Seriously--this was by far the worst day I've ever seen on this board. Like four of the ten highest post counts for the past week are people so intolerably stupid I have them on ignore. 80 percent of the people who make this place fun don't post barely at all it's so bad, and 19 of the remaining percentiles are me.

No but really, I'm going back to Jersey over the weekend and thus would not be posting barely at all for just short of a week. Let's try hiding from this new crop until they get bored and stop feeling like they're succeeding at something by being widely despised. I bet after like two weeks with no negative reinforcement they'll die off. How else do people who suck this much live, if not by some kind of hatred-to-energy conversion mechanism?

Let's euthanize the board for a week or two and see what happens. I think it's actually horrible enough that I could do it now. Which reminds me--you whores that actually complained about MY level of discourse when I joined better be eating your livers with this bag of shitbombs.

You can cure cancer if you ignore it, right? Let's hope.

algunz
08-03-2008, 10:10 PM
Absence would just make the presence stronger.

RotationSlimWang
08-03-2008, 10:13 PM
I don't think so. Even these idiots couldn't honestly stay entertained just talking to each other for very long. They need the tiny influx of legitimate thought so their tiny dinosaur brains can have something to react to.

Honestly, what would they possibly do? Think of something original to talk about? I don't buy it.

apostle2
08-03-2008, 10:17 PM
if this happens, I am going to have to jack the shit out of my post count, and I don't really have time for that, I need to find a job.

Wheres the beef?
08-03-2008, 10:20 PM
Be the chemo for the cancer.

algunz
08-03-2008, 10:23 PM
I don't think so. Even these idiots couldn't honestly stay entertained just talking to each other for very long. They need the tiny influx of legitimate thought so their tiny dinosaur brains can have something to react to.

Honestly, what would they possibly do? Think of something original to talk about? I don't buy it.

Are you serious? Their world would sustain just as easily without your or any other whiner's participation. Don't give yourself so much damn credit.

RotationSlimWang
08-03-2008, 10:31 PM
Are YOU serious? You deal with kids all day long, these people are basically 14 year olds--you really telling me you don't fucking process how they'd get bored?

Well here's another way to explain it: web theory dictates that on any socialization website you will find only about 1 percent of the visitors actually generate new content, 9 percent react to that content, and the other 90 merely view and don't really engage. They generate absolutely no content. They won't have anything to talk about. Literally.

algunz
08-03-2008, 10:34 PM
If you insist on bringing in the classroom analogy . . . if I walked out of the room, the kids would be fucking stoked. Then they'd go through a period of WTF, and finally they'd resign themselves to just hanging out because they actually enjoy each others company and might as well stay.

RotationSlimWang
08-03-2008, 10:39 PM
Right, except your analogy is fucked because you're not very bright--we're not a boring authority figure. Now if all the kids that actually enjoy each others' company leave the outcasts alone in that classroom, what do you think happens? They hang around basting in their social dysfunction?

Look, why don't you just leave the thinking and logic and all that to somebody else, please. The last thing we need is you voluntarily being stupid when there's plenty of uncontrollable stupidity swarming all over.

algunz
08-03-2008, 10:42 PM
"Basting in their social dysfunction" is all they need. Authority figure or not the equation is the same. If you find a comfortable space, whether it was clear or you clear it yourself, you're gonna settle in.

RotationSlimWang
08-03-2008, 10:46 PM
This is why the kids are all morons. You're a fucking professional teacher, parent of at least one child yourself, and somehow you still understand so little about behavioral development it's just criminal.

So your argument is that if this was a poker table and 7 of the 9 players got up and left the other 2 would stay and just play each other? Because the table was comfortable to them? Does nothing stupid that comes out of your mouth ever get bitten back?

algunz
08-03-2008, 10:49 PM
But you're talking about stakes involved. Any idiot would leave a table after it scaled down to 2. But most would not leave a party, as long as things were still "working" in their favor.

RotationSlimWang
08-03-2008, 10:51 PM
Really? You find that parties tend to last long after all the interesting people go home? Really?

algunz
08-03-2008, 10:54 PM
You're assuming that people think that they're uninteresting.

RotationSlimWang
08-03-2008, 10:58 PM
You're assuming that it's somehow irrelevant to them. Just because very few people would ever admit to themselves they're uninteresting doesn't mean they carry on conversations with themselves when everyone's avoiding them.

Look, it's a fucking fact. Take the 1 percent that generates content and the rest will starve.

algunz
08-03-2008, 11:00 PM
There's a small crowd of posters that are tedious, but all it takes is a small crowd to keep the "party" going.

RotationSlimWang
08-03-2008, 11:10 PM
Wanna bet? I got five hundred that says the post count would drop by two thirds within 10 days. I don't think you're paying attention--honestly, what would they possibly talk about? Mindless boring people can stand themselves if there's other people around to help distract. Somebody has to actually have something to say first though.

I'm saying I bet I could mysteriously disappear most of the good posters on here with me. It's tempting enough just as an experiment, if not a pure act of desperation.

algunz
08-03-2008, 11:12 PM
All right already, I'm willing to test your theory. How many days do we refrain?

RotationSlimWang
08-03-2008, 11:21 PM
I'll bet a week does the trick. They're furbrain, how long do you expect their ADD medication to stay effective?

Hmm... how to do this and make it work... post Lolla and pre-APW convo will keep those threads lively nonetheless, but they're fine. The dim bulbs barely even discuss music.

Alright, by the time APW is over the diaspora will either have begun or I'll have egg on my face.

Wheres the beef?
08-03-2008, 11:26 PM
Yeah sure. It will die down. And the crowds will be back in January with the "OMGZZZ SO AND SO IS HEADLINING?!1" and "WHEN DO THE SETTIMES COME OUT PLEASE?" with all the idiocy. You might get a few months of decent content in the fall when the kids go back to school.

algunz
08-03-2008, 11:29 PM
Just remember, Anne's hiding was unsuccessful.

RotationSlimWang
08-03-2008, 11:32 PM
Two weeks at the absolute tops, they'll get bored and distracted and forget. We'll come back and mop up the leftovers with serious business.

Mr. Dylanja
08-03-2008, 11:32 PM
I saw this thread title and thought Randy was going to write a diary using his feminine persona...

RotationSlimWang
08-03-2008, 11:33 PM
I don't think we can really compare these twits to the Nazi army. They were way, way more organized. And frankly more likable.

frozen pilgrim
08-04-2008, 06:58 AM
I like how randy's complaining about not other people not generating new content...
for like a whole friggin page.

I really wanna know from some of the older board members how in the hell some people got the impression I was new around here. randy, if you want proof I've been positively contributing, check the coachella 2008 photo thread.

captncrzy
08-04-2008, 07:05 AM
Ok, I'm in. I need to get work done this week anyway.

And if it doesn't work, I still say bring back Delta to exterminate them. Only the worthy ones will survive that onslaught.

Also, Pilgrim, I'm not sure if that was directed at you specifically (see bluemambatard, etc.) but if it was, getting defensive about it is only going to egg it on.

RotationSlimWang
08-04-2008, 07:24 AM
Pilgrim, I've hated your fucking guts ever since you made that thread about Delta being a Nazi. That showed me all I'll ever need to know about you. You can cry and whine and bitch about your join date all you fucking want, it won't change the decision you made to align yourself with the forces of total jerkoff behavior from the first fucking moment I have any memory of you.

You've made your alliances, you gaping, flapping asshole--deal with the consequences and for once act like a man and stop fucking crying about no one liking you. Know the one thing nobody ever, ever likes? Douchebags who keep trying to convince people they should be liked.

miscorrections
08-04-2008, 07:51 AM
Giggle.

Anyway, when dealing with people like sbessiso, I'm not sure that anyone's absence will cull the friendly idiocy.

bmack86
08-04-2008, 07:54 AM
seconded

RotationSlimWang
08-04-2008, 07:57 AM
Seconding Corinna you mean, or the thread purpose?

Cheddar's Cousin
08-04-2008, 08:05 AM
Alright, I'll leave for a week or two...

frozen pilgrim
08-04-2008, 08:53 AM
I... have never seen that picture before.
randy, it still amuses me to no end that you, of all people, fell for that delta bullshit. it was just too easy. heh... you're so emotionally invested in here that you assume I also pour my heart and soul into the board. I don't. so you can keep thinking you have the power to hurt my feelings, and you can keep thinking that I'm the type to flip my lid and call people nazis over trivial crap, and I get to sit here and laugh at the fact that you, randy, who has dedicated so much time to proving his grasp of human behaviour, are completely incapable of detecting one of my rouses.
that's why I don't put dumb people on ignore- they amuse me.
yes, they annoy me, but frankly, I'm accepting of the fact that you can't expunge them all.

RotationSlimWang
08-04-2008, 09:06 AM
Sigh. I knew you'd pop up with that smarmy little bit of explanation. I remember in that very thread how proudly you exclaimed that your completely fabricated indignation about Delta's anti-Semitic comments was a success in that it led to his banning in a consecutive thread. You really thought you deserved a pat on the back for it or something. This is why you'll never get anything but venom out of me, and that goes for in person too--don't think for a second that it'll be pleasant if you try and make conversation with me at Coachella or some shit, 'cause it won't.

The fact that you decided to make what you thought was a clever ploy out of feigning undeserved sensitivity to The Holocaust is exactly why you're a fucking cunt. You're not even smart enough to just be able to make a proper joke out of it even though it's one of the funnier things in history--instead you had to reveal what a complete gash you really are.

"Eureka! It'd be so clever if I pretend like I'm on a high-horse about something I have absolutely no right acting offended by and fool everyone into thinking I'm an utter douchebag! How they will admire my urbane shenanigans when it's all over and they realize I was just being witty, like them! Because if what I say is not only annoying, stupid, and utterly offensive but I'm lying... then I'm cool, right? Jeez... how come you people don't understand irony?"

Et cetera, et cetera, die.

Heresy
08-04-2008, 09:30 AM
I'm just glad I have a life.

'Nuff said.

hawkingvsreeve
08-04-2008, 10:00 AM
I don't see this working. A large chunk of that 1 percent have lost interest in creating new content because of the state this place has fallen into.

captncrzy
08-04-2008, 10:03 AM
So, when is this supposed to start....cuz here we all are.....?

RotationSlimWang
08-04-2008, 10:05 AM
Patience. Have faith. There is always a reason.

Brandon, look forward to your thoughts on whether maybe there's a way to solve that issue you speak of.

amyzzz
08-04-2008, 10:12 AM
I'm leaving for NY tomorrow night, so I'll be gone by default until Sunday. I might show up next Monday and forget about the whole thing. I'm in until next Monday unless I remember. :)

Roadkillhighway951
08-04-2008, 10:26 AM
i'll keep the seat warm for yall

bluemamba
08-04-2008, 10:54 AM
No captncrz or RSW for two weeks??? This is great. Both of you can go fuck each other for the remaining time.

Blinken
08-04-2008, 10:59 AM
I will probably leave for awhile too, since I have alot of work to do.

rskapcat
08-04-2008, 11:45 AM
While I know I'm technically part of this "new crop" of which you speak (since I've only been around a few months), I fully support any action that could potentially silence bluemamba. His uber-pervy comments to Ivy in the Post Your Pic thread creeped me out. She's hot. We get it. But harrassing her won't get your peen in her pants, dude.

And I'm now intrigued by this Delta character. Wish I'd been around back then.

bluemamba
08-04-2008, 11:48 AM
While I know I'm technically part of this "new crop" of which you speak (since I've only been around a few months), I fully support any action that could potentially silence bluemamba. His uber-pervy comments to Ivy in the Post Your Pic thread creeped me out. She's hot. We get it. But harrassing her won't get your peen in her pants, dude.

So ummm whats up with me and you??

chairmenmeow47
08-04-2008, 11:50 AM

you rock :) that is seriously my first ignore!!! the board isn't hot-or-not people!!!

frozen pilgrim
08-04-2008, 11:55 AM
hey randy- random question, are you a cancer?
if so, that could explain our eerily similar but opposing posting styles/excessive headbutting

RotationSlimWang
08-04-2008, 11:58 AM
... no, I'm not. And there is nothing eerily similar about us. You're some jagoff from Toronto. No need to look to the stars for answers.

bluemamba
08-04-2008, 11:58 AM
And for the record Ivy and that fucking hot.... everyone should fucking relax making her seem like ms America...... im not gonna begin to point out her flaws because i dont know her and im sure shes probably nice in person but she aint big shit either.... so dont make it seem like im drooling over anything cuz im not.

And those past comments about u..... if you took em that serious than i give an apology. I treat this place for what it is.... A Message Board..... thats it..... i didnt know your feeling were hurt..... youll probably never read this since you got me on ignore.

RotationSlimWang
08-04-2008, 12:01 PM
And of course it only gets creepier when he tries to reply to how he's a creep. Good call with the bringing up how you could be an asshole and start pointing out what you want to call flaws to somehow defend yourself for being pervy. Nice.

amyzzz
08-04-2008, 12:02 PM
no shit. I'm pondering an ignore.

PassiveTheory
08-04-2008, 12:07 PM
Hi.

hawkingvsreeve
08-04-2008, 12:12 PM
The over excessive use of ellipses. It's a presence I've not felt since...

chairmenmeow47
08-04-2008, 12:23 PM
And those past comments about u..... if you took em that serious than i give an apology. I treat this place for what it is.... A Message Board..... thats it..... i didnt know your feeling were hurt..... youll probably never read this since you got me on ignore.

you probably shouldn't ask girls you don't know repeatedly for pics of their ass. message board or not, i don't appreciate people i don't know asking me for pics like that. it's just as uncomfortable on the internet as it is in real life.

bluemamba
08-04-2008, 12:25 PM
you probably shouldn't ask girls you don't know repeatedly for pics of their ass. message board or not, i don't appreciate people i don't know asking me for pics like that. it's just as uncomfortable on the internet as it is in real life.

Thats why i gave you the only apology ill probably ever give around here.

PassiveTheory
08-04-2008, 12:31 PM
...He asked for pictures of Ivy's ass?

Boourns
08-04-2008, 12:38 PM
At least the board isn't full of people posting pictures of their penis like atease.

PassiveTheory
08-04-2008, 12:39 PM
If Arthur were still around, that would be another story.

bluemamba
08-04-2008, 12:39 PM
Some other girl was posting pics of hers so all i said was wheres yours?? thats it.... but ehh.... whatever.

captncrzy
08-04-2008, 01:15 PM

See, there's a difference between new people that are cool and have something of value to say, or something humorous to say (like you) and idiots, like bluemambatard.

I'm not advocating Delta, he could be a total a-hole (even though he was a quiet-spoken dweeb in person-especially when I confronted him in person about calling me a c-word. He retracted that statement on the spot) but he kept the 'tards away.

bluemamba
08-04-2008, 01:35 PM
See, there's a difference between new people that are cool and have something of value to say, or something humorous to say (like you) and idiots, like bluemambatard.

come on capitan, if your gonna hate on me, do it in the right thread.

frozen pilgrim
08-05-2008, 07:27 AM
... I thought this was the right thread

>.<

anyways, what happened t the exodus, movement of jahpeople?
I come back here after a 24 hour break and nothing's changed!

locachica73
08-05-2008, 07:40 AM
wow if you all leave then I may actually have to do work for the next week or so. the horror!!!! :(

captncrzy
08-05-2008, 07:41 AM
I'm guessing we're starting now...bye!

RotationSlimWang
08-05-2008, 07:43 AM
The Diaspora has begun. And we all kinda decided... well, you can keep the board. Fuck the experiment. Peace, suckers.

captncrzy
08-05-2008, 10:14 AM
I'm doubting it'll work; I only want bluemongoloid to go away anyway. He makes me miss Pineapple Pete. I'm hoping it'll improve when Tom and Hannah fold themselves back into the mix. In the meantime, I really do have work and a deadline to hit in the next month. I'm sure I'll check in from time to time, but I really do need to take a break.

Also, Randy, I had to look up Diaspora on dictionary.com. +10 for usage.

bluemamba
08-05-2008, 10:31 AM
Both of you should have been long gone by now..

Whats taking you guys so long??

greghead
08-05-2008, 10:39 AM

I'm doubting it'll work; I only want bluemongoloid to go away anyway. He makes me miss Pineapple Pete. I'm hoping it'll improve when Tom and Hannah fold themselves back into the mix. In the meantime, I really do have work and a deadline to hit in the next month. I'm sure I'll check in from time to time, but I really do need to take a break.

Also, Randy, I had to look up Diaspora on dictionary.com. +10 for usage.

Congratulations, you lasted 153 minutes before you had to come back and check the board.

bluemamba
08-05-2008, 10:41 AM
... I thought this was the right thread

Nope. Blinken started a "It's raining Bluemamba" thread. That was the hate bluemamba thread but it mysteriously disappeared.

thestripe
08-05-2008, 08:37 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aYznzhbkFNE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aYznzhbkFNE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

apostle2
08-05-2008, 09:56 PM
this week's gonna be lame, guess I will work on finding a job

JSam67
08-05-2008, 10:59 PM
Yeah I'm out for a while too. Very few interesting posts. Way too much frozen pilgrim. I simply can't stand that douche, or any opinion he has. Fuck shpongle.

bluemamba
08-06-2008, 12:29 AM
Fuck this thread!!

frozen pilgrim
08-06-2008, 06:04 AM
on a note related to the thread, if anyone has a chance to check out the anne frank museum in the netherlands, it's well worth the long-ass line to get in. really helps you realize the reality of her story

marooko
08-06-2008, 07:05 AM
how bout you try a heath instead?!

bluemamba
08-06-2008, 11:18 AM
on a note related to the thread, if anyone has a chance to check out the anne frank museum in the netherlands, it's well worth the long-ass line to get in. really helps you realize the reality of her story

you got any pics you might wana share??

PineapplePete
08-08-2008, 09:33 PM
Oh, The...

canexplain
08-09-2008, 08:40 AM
wow, i didnt read any of this thread before .... yes i do the .... all the time, but i thought you were used to it or just ignored it ... anyway its the weekend so i am in a good mood and i too hope the board picks up but if it doesnt, so be it ...x***

greghead
08-09-2008, 08:47 AM
For all their talk of diaspora and punishing the board with their absence, our ringleaders have not managed to last even five days without logging in.

I love it.

canexplain
08-09-2008, 08:57 AM
For all their talk of diaspora and punishing the board with their absence, our ringleaders have not managed to last even five days without logging in.

I love it.

yea i was (not saying i am a ringleader) going to go off the board for a while to do some fest and dnc stuff ... i lasted a couple of days but i did cut down a lot ... i am like some people i guess, you get bored at work or whatever and its sort of natural to come here to see whats up ...x****

coofal
08-09-2008, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captncrzy

Congratulations, you lasted 153 minutes before you had to come back and check the board.

LOLZ

bluemamba
08-09-2008, 09:43 AM
Captncrzy sucks at hiding lol

greghead
08-09-2008, 12:16 PM
yea i was (not saying i am a ringleader) going to go off the board for a while to do some fest and dnc stuff ... i lasted a couple of days but i did cut down a lot ... i am like some people i guess, you get bored at work or whatever and its sort of natural to come here to see whats up ...x****

No Ron, you're good people, I wasn't referring to you at all. I don't think anyone, new or old, has a problem with you.

I really don't give two shits about who's upset about what, I just find the situation very amusing.

canexplain
08-09-2008, 12:20 PM
No Ron, you're good people, I wasn't referring to you at all. I don't think anyone, new or old, has a problem with you.

I really don't give two shits about who's upset about what, I just find the situation very amusing.

tnx dude ... i usually never talk about people, just music, politics and stuff like that .... except if i have met them and then i would only say good things because they have all been good people "live" ...x****

bluemamba
08-09-2008, 01:12 PM
Kill this thread already. Enough is enough!!!

suprefan
08-09-2008, 03:05 PM
This does get worse and worse every year, but then again it feels that way when you have been on here for years and whatnot. The new kids wont feel it as much until like 3 years later, they just get tired of it all. Anyway.........

bluemamba
08-09-2008, 03:07 PM
So who are the people who decided to disappear?? Randy and ....... who else??? Just randy??

faxman75
08-09-2008, 04:54 PM

I got there 10 minutes before they opened and there were 4 people in line. Excellent museum. I thought it was well worth it. I highly ( no pun intended ) recommend this museum if you are ever in Amsterdam.

amyzzz
09-12-2008, 10:13 AM
Good luck.

TomAz
09-12-2008, 10:18 AM

i agree with this

RotationSlimWang
09-12-2008, 10:19 AM
I love realizing reality. After the Anne Frank Museum, I recommend swinging by the Department Of Redundancy Department.

TomAz
09-12-2008, 10:20 AM
i thought that was in New York, New York.

marooko
09-12-2008, 10:34 AM
the casino?

algunz
09-12-2008, 10:35 AM
You guys are so clever. :)
That was a knee slapper.

Not you, maroo. You're just lost as usual.