PDA

View Full Version : WOOT WOOT GO ME!

BlueDevil50
08-01-2008, 07:09 PM
since i'm sure all of you care so deeply...i got accepted into the police academy and i just finished my first week! no more circuit city and dead end jobs...time to make some good money and get my career =) wish me luck on getting sponsored before graduation or finding a police dept. or sheriff station to pick me up after i graduate! ya...kinda excited!

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-01-2008, 07:17 PM
congrats man! what city will you be working at?

MissingPerson
08-01-2008, 07:19 PM
Congratulations. Always do it for the right reasons, man. Good for you, and good luck.

BlueDevil50
08-01-2008, 07:21 PM
hopefully i'll work somewhere around the central coast...i'd love to work for san luis pd since a 5th year cop makes $103,000! but ya...i won't be too picky for my first job. and i'm not going in to be a dickhead cop just so all you know =) the last thing i want to do is be a ticket writer...or else i woulda gone chippy! lol

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-01-2008, 07:23 PM
hopefully i'll work somewhere around the central coast...i'd love to work for san luis pd since a 5th year cop makes $103,000! but ya...i won't be too picky for my first job. and i'm not going in to be a dickhead cop just so all you know =) the last thing i want to do is be a ticket writer...or else i woulda gone chippy! lol

here is hoping that you can still get time off during Coachella!

MissingPerson
08-01-2008, 07:24 PM
"I'm pursuing a suspect to the uh... the main stage..."

BlueDevil50
08-01-2008, 07:25 PM
haha oh ya, and thanks for the well wishes guys. but ya, that's why i wanted to get into this academy so bad, since our graduation date is dec 12th, rather than having to wait until jan for the next academy. so i'm definitely hoping i get on a PD that will be cool with me taking off a few days after working with them for a couple months. fingers are definitely crossed!

captncrzy
08-01-2008, 07:28 PM
Good luck. Be careful.

ARe you on that show The Academy?

frozen pilgrim
08-01-2008, 07:39 PM
since i'm sure all of you care so deeply...i got accepted into the police academy and i just finished my first week! no more circuit city and dead end jobs...time to make some good money and get my career =) wish me luck on getting sponsored before graduation or finding a police dept. or sheriff station to pick me up after i graduate! ya...kinda excited!

work half the year doing private security in cali, then spend your summers in canada. way less responsibility and risk, and they'll take seasonal officers any time pretty much anywhere in the country if you've already got real solid training, especially from a us academy. random drug testing was deemed unconstitutional up here, even for cops, btw. I'm very seriously considering going to the niagra police academy and moving to british columbia- it's a nice place to be a cop (save for hastings in vancouver- you don't have to tell me, josh >.<)

BlueDevil50
08-01-2008, 07:41 PM
Good luck. Be careful.

ARe you on that show The Academy?

lol no just a lil academy in santa maria...same crap though.

ThomThom
08-01-2008, 07:41 PM
Congrats man. Once you make it to the big time I am going to need one of your business cards, you know... Just to have in my wallet.

BlueDevil50
08-01-2008, 07:49 PM
word...my friends have my dad's card in their wallet and it makes a huuuuuuuge difference to just say "my dad's a cop."

algunz
08-01-2008, 09:40 PM
Sorry, not a big fan of cops but good luck to ya.

"Have fun stormin' the castle."

Trick Loves The Kids
08-01-2008, 10:24 PM
please be a cool cop. it's possible to do that and still do your job. just pretend not to see drug offenses, yeah?

either way, you go. it feels good to be on a path.

BlueDevil50
08-01-2008, 11:31 PM
ya...right now we're learning about the letter of the law and the spirit of the law. basically doing everything by the books or having a heart. hopefully i can choose the latter more often. and gunz...that's always funny to hear, especially since you don't seem like a crackhead or anything. what's your beef with the five-o?

luckyface
08-01-2008, 11:58 PM
When BlueDevil50 first joined the police academy, I thought it was going to be fun and exiting, like that movie Spaceballs. But instead it was sad and depressing, like that movie Police Academy.

Congrats! Tell Steve Guttenberg I say hey.

algunz
08-02-2008, 07:18 AM
what's your beef with the five-o?

It's a long drawn out story that stems mainly from my father's influences and personal experience. My dad, a child of the barrio, has ALWAYS HATED cops after years of getting harrassed by them for no good reason. He's guilty of being brown. Then it carries through to my days of dealing with Newport and Huntington Beach cops as a teen who for the most part have been total assholes to me and my friends mainly just for skating. And then to top it off my neighbors across the street are LA sheriffs and although the are good friends, they are also guilty of throwing the shittiest parties where all they play is crappy country music and sit around and talk shit about every race and culture there is.

woogie846
08-02-2008, 07:25 AM
Congrats man, and "let's be careful out there."

menikmati
08-02-2008, 08:15 AM
Don't work for the Vallejo PD. Unless you mind not getting paid.

ivankay
08-02-2008, 08:21 AM
Congratulations as well.

my brother's a cop. i think he's cool.

In my life i have had some negative and extremely positive encounters with officers of the law. From my experience i would say more good than bad. i always think it sucks big time coming across the unfortunate guy with too much authority that can make your life miserable for fictional reasons or victimless scenerios. Bad cops can be some of the worst people encounters ever.

Cool cops can be lifesavers. In the times of need, those who are there to use the powers granted them to help recectify an unjustice done are huge in soothing the misery. The human officer is a better people encounter.

Here's to being a cool cop.

Pixiessp
08-02-2008, 10:01 AM
good luck to you. now if only you weren't a dukie fan.

Mr.Nipples
08-02-2008, 10:06 AM
go serpico!

fatbastard
08-02-2008, 10:16 AM
This explains everything.

BlueDevil50
08-02-2008, 10:34 AM
thanks again ya'll...

and i get where your coming from gunz, and that sucks to know that those cops do exist out there. my dad's a cop and i've been raised around a bunch of cool cops that throw fun parties and would be there for each other in a second. i hope to follow in those footsteps. as much shit as i talk on here, i'm not looking to go out and give people shit, i'd much rather be someone's hero than a day ruiner...so basically i wanna be that cop that you call when you need the most help, not the one lecturing on why you shouldn't go 5 miles over the speed limit.

and erik, i don't think i'm going that far for my first job yet haha thanks for the advice though. i'm even looking into santa barbara sheriffs right now.

marooko
08-02-2008, 10:42 AM
thats pretty freaking awesome dude. congratulations, good luck and be safe on the job. oh and dont forget to tase people.

MissingPerson
08-02-2008, 07:02 PM
Friend of mine got the living shit kicked out of them by a cop, but I really heavily suspect that if that cop had been the kind of cop that posted on a Coachella forum, it would never have happened.

RotationSlimWang
08-02-2008, 07:06 PM
You'll turn into a loud-mouthed bag of shit within three years, tops. Glad to know you're entering the law force with the viewpoint that sick fuckheads who murder someone in Canada should not only be summarily executed but slowly tortured to death to boot. Awesome. Man, nothing more reassuring than the psychology of people who want to be police.

BlueDevil50
08-02-2008, 07:52 PM
sometimes i think you're funny but most of the time you talk outta your ass. this is one of those times. i'm not loud mouthed and i'm pretty sure being a cop won't change that. i know plenty of cops that aren't. you are one of those people that don't deserve breaks from the police either. now for that greyhound guy...if you think he deserves a second chance and maybe he was just having a "bad day" then so be it. but there's no way you can compare a random, sick murder to war. now go ahead and try to rant and rave on why we shouldn't kill that guy and why cops are evil and blah blah blah...you aren't important but in the end, i have got nothin but love for you.

RotationSlimWang
08-02-2008, 08:15 PM
Why can't I compare a random murder to a war casualty? Do you think the victims see your distinction? At least the random crazy person murder victim can know that it was utter happenstance he was killed, an undeserving victim of the day a mentally unbalanced individual lost touch with reality. War casualties, meanwhile, get to know that they died (and lord only knows how many of their friends, family, countrymen) as a result of methodical deception practiced by the most powerful people in the world who set out to perpetrate evil against their sovereign homeland and view their deaths as acceptable losses in the pursuit of oil profits.

You're right--you can't compare the two. The fact that you don't see HOW you can't compare them is further evidence that you have no business being entrusted with such authority.

BlueDevil50
08-02-2008, 08:43 PM
you're right randy. you must be the smartest man ever to walk the...internet. how's work at kinkos lately? business doing well?

i'm not even going to try talking to you about this. sorry bud, you can't shit on my parade =)

BROKENDOLL
08-02-2008, 09:01 PM
Why can't I compare a random murder to a war casualty? Do you think the victims see your distinction? At least the random crazy person murder victim can know that it was utter happenstance he was killed, an undeserving victim of the day a mentally unbalanced individual lost touch with reality. War casualties, meanwhile, get to know that they died (and lord only knows how many of their friends, family, countrymen) as a result of methodical deception practiced by the most powerful people in the world who set out to perpetrate evil against their sovereign homeland and view their deaths as acceptable losses in the pursuit of oil profits.

You're right--you can't compare the two. The fact that you don't see HOW you can't compare them is further evidence that you have no business being entrusted with such authority. First off, Congratulations, BlueDevil50! I imagine going through the academy learning right from wrong makes it hard to deal with idiots that only think they're right, huh? As far as comparing a war casulty and a victim of some random murder? Randy, if the random crazy person's victim was murdered, chances are good he won't know a thing. Probably had a great day planned, happy with life, and never thinking it could happen to them. On the other hand, war casulties are brave Americans that fight for your rights and our freedom, all knowing that they may not make it home while putting up that fight. I'm sure it's in the back of everyone's minds as they enlist. True, you can't compare them, but until you're brave enough to risk your life keeping the crazy people from killing, say thanks to someone who is. Thanks Blue Devil50.

zenidogx
08-02-2008, 09:02 PM
go BD50!

i know you'll be one of the many "good" cops out there.

All That I Am
08-02-2008, 11:30 PM
**** the ******

BlueDevil50
08-03-2008, 01:16 AM
yer kewl.

RotationSlimWang
08-03-2008, 09:42 AM
First off, Congratulations, BlueDevil50! I imagine going through the academy learning right from wrong makes it hard to deal with idiots that only think they're right, huh? As far as comparing a war casulty and a victim of some random murder? Randy, if the random crazy person's victim was murdered, chances are good he won't know a thing. Probably had a great day planned, happy with life, and never thinking it could happen to them. On the other hand, war casulties are brave Americans that fight for your rights and our freedom, all knowing that they may not make it home while putting up that fight. I'm sure it's in the back of everyone's minds as they enlist. True, you can't compare them, but until you're brave enough to risk your life keeping the crazy people from killing, say thanks to someone who is. Thanks Blue Devil50.

Actually, you dizzy ho, I wasn't talking about OUR casualties. They're not innocent. If they die that's kinda what they fucking get for joining the military. I was talking about civilians.

algunz
08-03-2008, 09:47 AM
I imagine going through the academy learning right from wrong makes it hard to deal with idiots that only think they're right, huh?

OMG, I hope they fucking know right from wrong BEFORE they go to the academy.

BlueDevil50
08-03-2008, 11:37 AM
Actually, you dizzy ho, I wasn't talking about OUR casualties. They're not innocent. If they die that's kinda what they fucking get for joining the military. I was talking about civilians.

you serious? that's what they get? you continue to out do yourself everyday sir...

RotationSlimWang
08-03-2008, 11:43 AM
Um... well, yeah. When you join a military force voluntarily knowing full well that you're not doing it to protect your homeland and you end up dead from it that's what you fucking get. This is one of the consequences of wanting to walk around with a rifle.

I love how it's somehow more tragic when an American soldier dies than an Iraqi civilian, let alone thousands of them. It's just so cute, and disgusting.

BlueDevil50
08-03-2008, 11:48 AM
you should be some politician or something. i don't recall anyone saying one life is worth more than another. but to the subject, i think you're 100 percent talking out of your ass when you say, pretty much, that servicemen deserve to die. sure takes a lot of guts to sit behind your computer and type like a big man doesn't it? you seem like a smart individual randy, please start fucking acting like it.

RotationSlimWang
08-03-2008, 11:53 AM
I never said they deserve to die, I said they have it coming. Occupy a foreign country and you are accepting the knowledge that some of them will want to try to kill you and frankly they're perfectly defensible for wanting to do so. I don't see how you think this makes me talking like a tough guy. There's nothing tough about it. It's called morality.

BlueDevil50
08-03-2008, 11:58 AM
we've already been down this road...talking about military and how MOST of the military doesn't go in, wanting to go kill people. hell, i used the military to travel, get some motivation, and get some job skills. and you're saying for enlisting, i had it coming to die? you do realize people don't get to pick their orders(where they're stationed.) oh and about 80 percent of the people in the military i talked to, hate the idea of us being over there.

RotationSlimWang
08-03-2008, 12:06 PM
Everyone's responsible for their own actions. Were any of those people unaware that in joining the military they weren't going to get to choose where they go, what they did, whether they would be an instrument of evil or good? No, of course they weren't.

Everyone does what they want to do, one way or another.

Wheres the beef?
08-03-2008, 12:48 PM
Police reject candidate for being too intelligent

A US man has been rejected in his bid to become a police officer for scoring too high on an intelligence test.

Robert Jordan, a 49-year-old college graduate, took an exam to join the New London police, in Connecticut, in 1996 and scored 33 points, the equivalent of an IQ of 125.

Soooooooooooooo what did you score?

P.S. Marijuana is not a drug

BlueDevil50
08-03-2008, 12:54 PM
i haven't taken my written exam yet...i went into the academy independent, meaning i gotta pay for it myself and don't get paid. so i'm kinda looking for a department to pick me up through the academy to get some money!

p.s. i do believe it's safer than alcohol. how many smoking and driving accidents to you hear compared to drinking and driving? but also i believe each case is different.

zenidogx
08-03-2008, 12:57 PM
just googled the quote from kingsblend. some left out info:

But New London police interviewed only candidates who scored 20 to 27, on the theory that those who scored too high could get bored with police work and leave soon after undergoing costly training.

The average score nationally for police officers is 21 to 22, the equivalent of an IQ of 104, or just a little above average.

Wheres the beef?
08-03-2008, 01:05 PM
just googled the quote from kingsblend. some left out info:

Well thats not all I left out. The sentence after the part I pasted was something like "...they didnt want to hire people with scores over 27 because they would get bored with policework after the department would invest in training them. But of course I'm going to only use the parts that support my world view or the point Im trying to make.

zenidogx
08-03-2008, 01:07 PM
i'm a no-spin man:thu

no, i dont like bill-o.

RotationSlimWang
08-03-2008, 01:11 PM
that they claim the reason intelligent people leave the force is "boredom" is spin in itself.

zenidogx
08-03-2008, 01:18 PM
that they claim the reason intelligent people leave the force is "boredom" is spin in itself.

i'm talking about selective quoting.

the PD is in the wrong.

greghead
08-03-2008, 01:20 PM
Congrats, dude.

Just don't bust me.

RotationSlimWang
08-03-2008, 01:24 PM
Congratulations--we now have scientific proof that you're of no higher than average intelligence. You've succeeded in getting admitted to training to be a cop. Tell you what--come back when you actually graduate before you want to be patted on the back.

BROKENDOLL
08-03-2008, 01:35 PM
I wonder what the intelligence level is for a message board whiner VS dope dealer? Wait, probably not much.

zenidogx
08-03-2008, 01:40 PM
Congratulations--we now have scientific proof that you're of no higher than average intelligence. You've succeeded in getting admitted to training to be a cop. Tell you what--come back when you actually graduate before you want to be patted on the back.

just stop. you're worthless to society's progress. all you do is talk shit about everyone. you haven't done anything worth merit. so shut up.
BlueDevil actually wants to do something worthwhile. you've already gave us your opinion. so stop clogging this thread with hate.

BlueDevil50
08-03-2008, 01:45 PM
lol randy is just too awesome...i will come back after i graduate bud, and i REALLY want your acceptance. no one else, 'cept you! what is it you do again sir? besides making a suit look like a bag of ass, the only thing i've heard you do for money is sell drugs and work for a ticket broker. go you!

once again...thanks to all the well-wishers. you guys are too cool =)

RotationSlimWang
08-03-2008, 01:51 PM
IF you graduate, dude. If.

BlueDevil50
08-03-2008, 01:55 PM
dude...i've already gone through a condensed version of this for the military. i'm not saying it's easy, but when you break it down, i can handle the yelling from the tac officers, the exercise, and the writing assignments. the hardest part will be the tests but we already have study groups formed. thanks for caring though. you never answered my question though chief. or you still working on cutting that resume short?

RotationSlimWang
08-03-2008, 01:58 PM
I'm actually employed again. I'm actually a skilled member of a profession rather than just accepted into the training program for a job that has a smarts limit.

BlueDevil50
08-03-2008, 02:07 PM
yay! good for YOU randy! i'm so proud of my, what is it now, 32 year old finally getting a big boy job!

lol you're such a clown, i can't even take you seriously anymore. and obviously your job isn't that lucrative, otherwise you would have said what it is.

BROKENDOLL
08-03-2008, 02:11 PM
yay! good for YOU randy! i'm so proud of my, what is it now, 32 year old finally getting a big boy job!

lol you're such a clown, i can't even take you seriously anymore. and obviously your job isn't that lucrative, otherwise you would have said what it is. He works the deep fryer at the burger stand down the street. Apparently on the application he wrote down his frying experience as being vast. Nailed the job in a heartbeat!

RotationSlimWang
08-03-2008, 02:12 PM
Most people on the board have already heard what I do, several times usually. I'm in IT--hired geek. Pretty sure I made more than a cop by my second year. And I'm 25. You have fun in school now.

BlueDevil50
08-03-2008, 02:22 PM
5th year cop in san luis obispo makes $103,000 a year. watch out now, cops are making more and more these days. so if you made that much, congrats, go play with that money and get off the damn computer. anyway you said it best, you are a geek for a job. hopefully, i'll be a hero to some, if not, i'll still be a "good guy" to those that need me.

greghead
08-03-2008, 02:42 PM
You guys should have a dick measuring contest just to settle this once and for all.

Get Salah to judge.

RotationSlimWang
08-03-2008, 02:45 PM
You guys should have a dick measuring contest just to settle this once and for all.

Get Salah to judge.

I think I'd probably get rejected from the academy for scoring too high on that test as well. Shucks.

=)

sbessiso
08-03-2008, 02:45 PM
I heard my name?

It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it

greghead
08-03-2008, 02:47 PM
I think I'd probably get rejected from the academy for scoring too high on that test as well. Shucks.

=)

Jesus Randy, not many of your comments make burst into laughter, but this is one of them.

Fucking brilliant. Lulz.

BlueDevil50
08-03-2008, 02:48 PM
i knew the moment i saw sbessiso was the last poster in this thread, that my thread has gone gay.

sbessiso
08-03-2008, 02:50 PM

Get Salah to judge.

C'mooooon! Give Greg some credit, it's not all my doing!

BlueDevil50
08-03-2008, 02:52 PM
lol you guys make me laugh...and randy's last comment is why i can never hate the guy.

greghead
08-03-2008, 03:13 PM
I'll take credit for the thread turning gay. I just figured we could end this pissing contest once and for all. And Salah is by far the gayest guy I know, so I figured he would be perfect to judge.

My apologies to any homophobes.

BlueDevil50
08-03-2008, 03:17 PM
good call greg...gracias

denies the day
08-03-2008, 04:51 PM
http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2008/01/Mahoney.jpg

algunz
08-03-2008, 05:35 PM
I think Guttenberg is the real red flag not Salah.

BlueDevil50
08-07-2008, 07:01 PM
yay! i got word back that i'm invited to take the physical test and written exam for santa barbara county sheriffs! hopefully i get picked up asap so i can get paid =)

boarderwoozel3
08-07-2008, 07:06 PM
You want to be a Sheriff?!

How do you feel about mustaches?

BlueDevil50
08-07-2008, 07:16 PM
eh...i could really go either way. but they make some of the best money around here and i'd start off in goleta, dealing with retarded drunk college kids and that sounds better than working for santa maria city and messing with wanna be gangsters all day. eventually, i want to lateral to san luis obispo pd...

BlueDevil50
08-07-2008, 07:17 PM
oh...and i can't do the mustache thing. i can, but i think i just look ridiculous with one, so i gotta pass.

humanoid
08-08-2008, 09:48 AM
/\ oh you'll grow into it!

chairmenmeow47
08-08-2008, 09:54 AM

i remember in the soldier thread awhile back you had said this was your dream. congratulations and bes tof luck :)

BlueDevil50
08-08-2008, 05:07 PM
thank you muchos darlin!

Mr. Dylanja
08-08-2008, 05:34 PM
You should try to work the radiohead show in SB...

BlueDevil50
08-08-2008, 05:37 PM
i'll be in the academy til dec. 12th so no working anywhere til then...plus i have tix to that show so i'll be there anyway. can't wait!

Mr. Dylanja
08-08-2008, 05:46 PM
Will you have any sort of badge by then? I could use it to get to the pit =)

Backwater
08-08-2008, 05:52 PM
I wish the best of luck to you but I'm with algunz about cops. I hope you're racist, otherwise you're not going to get along with many of your co-workers.

BlueDevil50
08-08-2008, 06:02 PM
haha i wish dylanja but no...

and that's too bad backwater...where i'm from and every cop i've met has seemed to be super nice and no way racist. maybe it's cuz a lot of them aren't white but oh well...to each his own.

BlueDevil50
03-17-2009, 03:39 PM
wow...definitely didn't expect this but just got a call from a local police department and they offered me a conditional job offer! i just have to pass the psychological and medical exams and i'm finally getting paaaaaaaaid! sick department too....new uniforms, new badges, new gear, soon to be new station, and new dodge chargers....

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p132/graenica/Dodge_Charger_Police.jpg

i love you hoes...

PassiveTheory
03-17-2009, 03:40 PM
Yep, a big shiny piece of shit to oppress people with. Bravo.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-17-2009, 03:42 PM
shut up passive. They only oppress minorities and hippies.

menikmati
03-17-2009, 03:44 PM
The Italians are still saying eat shit...

http://www.classicdriver.com/upload/images/_uk/12551/img03.jpg

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-17-2009, 03:46 PM
almost everything italian is more sexy...sons of bitches...

hawkingvsreeve
03-17-2009, 03:51 PM

I'm always amazed at how often and recklessly you run your mouth around here as if you know what the fuck you are even talking about.

BD, congrats. A friend of mine just got a new Charger; those things can move.

Mr.Nipples
03-17-2009, 03:53 PM
DWpOas4qr7E&hl=en&fs=1

Courtney
03-17-2009, 03:54 PM
Congrats BlueDevil! Please don't give me a speeding ticket when I visit California.

BlackSwan
03-17-2009, 03:55 PM

You're just pissed off because the only thing the cops don't oppress is your appetite.

Mr.Nipples
03-17-2009, 03:57 PM
lul

PassiveTheory
03-17-2009, 03:58 PM
You're just pissed off because the only thing the cops don't oppress is your appetite.

And my hair, don't forget that.

zajaa
03-17-2009, 04:01 PM
i've always imagined it would be exhausting after a few years as a cop, knowing that after all your efforts the crime still never stops.

doesn't it seem like the police are a band-aid on a society that needs major surgery? how can we target the sources of social-ills, rather than focus so much on arresting and jailing people after a given crime has already taken place...?

PassiveTheory
03-17-2009, 04:16 PM
i've always imagined it would be exhausting after a few years as a cop, knowing that after all your efforts the crime still never stops.

doesn't it seem like the police are a band-aid on a society that needs major surgery? how can we target the sources of social-ills, rather than focus so much on arresting and jailing people after a given crime has already taken place...?

Fuck your social ills, I just got a new car!

BlackSwan
03-17-2009, 04:27 PM
how can we target the sources of social-ills?

You mean humans?

Monklish
03-17-2009, 04:28 PM
wow...definitely didn't expect this but just got a call from a local police department and they offered me a conditional job offer! i just have to pass the psychological and medical exams and i'm finally getting paaaaaaaaid! sick department too....new uniforms, new badges, new gear, soon to be new station, and new dodge chargers....

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p132/graenica/Dodge_Charger_Police.jpg

i love you hoes...

This is going to be even more fun when you fail the conditions.

gmoneyak
03-17-2009, 04:33 PM
http://www.citizenarcane.com/files/2005/May/21/cop_with_baton.jpg

BlackSwan
03-17-2009, 04:37 PM
http://www.lolsam.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/cops.jpg

BlueDevil50
03-17-2009, 04:55 PM
IF you graduate, dude. If.

This is going to be even more fun when you fail the conditions.

ahhhh, how times have changed. glad to see you're still rooting against me cool guy.

BlueDevil50
03-17-2009, 04:58 PM
thanks to the supporters. as for the car, i just think it's an added bonus to that department. what would you rather cruise in, an old crown vic or the charger? passive, if you could fit in it, i'm sure you'd even want the charger. like i've said too, i really don't wanna be a ticky-tack cop that just issues out tickets and fucks with people. hopefully i can enforce the laws i think are most important and help out people =)

the field training officer (fto) period is supposed to be pretty stressful and should be fun, seeing those 3 months are the sink or swim period for rookie po-po's.

PrettyRagdoll
03-17-2009, 05:34 PM
thanks to the supporters. as for the car, i just think it's an added bonus to that department. what would you rather cruise in, an old crown vic or the charger? passive, if you could fit in it, i'm sure you'd even want the charger. like i've said too, i really don't wanna be a ticky-tack cop that just issues out tickets and fucks with people. hopefully i can enforce the laws i think are most important and help out people =)

the field training officer (fto) period is supposed to be pretty stressful and should be fun, seeing those 3 months are the sink or swim period for rookie po-po's.

Good Luck! I've met insanely cool cops and ticket pushers.. Be a cool one

BROKENDOLL
03-17-2009, 06:05 PM
Congrats and good luck, Bluedevil50! Seriously, how can he not be cool if he goes to Coachella?