wmgaretjax
07-29-2008, 09:45 PM
zing?

marooko
07-31-2008, 02:57 PM
how does one become a member of that?

marooko
07-31-2008, 03:04 PM
thanks for the heads up. may look in to that. would mean i would have to go get another hard drive. haha.

dorkfish
07-31-2008, 03:05 PM
Cinematik used to be awesome, but not what you were looking for. Mostly out-of-print films.

wmgaretjax
07-31-2008, 03:44 PM
Cinematik used to be awesome, but not what you were looking for. Mostly out-of-print films.

Yeah, that's how Karagarga is (and then some). It's incredible but doesn't satisfy the more commercial stuff that is fun to sit down with my brain turned off.

I got into two different trackers, x264.eu and goem.org They are both great and totally fill what I'm looking for. But I do need to get a couple more harddrives, especially with all the HD content that's on there.

marooko
07-31-2008, 03:58 PM
Yeah, that's how Karagarga is (and then some). It's incredible but doesn't satisfy the more commercial stuff that is fun to sit down with my brain turned off.

I got into two different trackers, x264.eu and goem.org They are both great and totally fill what I'm looking for. But I do need to get a couple more harddrives, especially with all the HD content that's on there.

got a br burner?

wmgaretjax
07-31-2008, 04:03 PM
got a br burner?

nah. and I don't have a player either. Just keeping 'em as mkv files (normally about 8GBs for 720P), but I can play them on my TV DVI->HDMI so they look great.

also, I'll probably end up with invites on goem.org, and I'll send one your way when I do.

marooko
07-31-2008, 04:57 PM
you would be the man, not that you arent now. im still really glad you got me in to what?.

i was just looking at some, they arent as expensive as i thought they would be. (br burners)

wmgaretjax
07-31-2008, 05:05 PM
you would be the man, not that you arent now. im still really glad you got me in to what?.

i was just looking at some, they arent as expensive as i thought they would be. (br burners)

yeah. If I get a PS3 I would certainly consider getting one.

menikmati
07-31-2008, 05:07 PM
I feel bad for all the HD-DVD owners.

wmgaretjax
07-31-2008, 05:20 PM
I feel bad for all the HD-DVD owners.

yeah... and there wasn't even the dramatic price drop on current HD-DVDs that you would have expected after BR won out... So they didn't even get a bunch of cheap titles to make up for it.

marooko
07-31-2008, 05:23 PM
video stores were practically giving them away. they were buy 1 get 1 free ort something like that. maybe it was take as many as you can carry for like 50 bucks. i forget. really though, the video stores were clearing them out CHEAP!!