PDA

View Full Version : Wasted's Foreign Book/Movie Palace

WastedTime
07-28-2008, 10:55 PM
---

schoolofruckus
07-29-2008, 06:21 AM
Wasted, you are so goddamn stupid, it's unbelievable.

Try searching "Diving Bell and the Butterfly". We've discussed it to death on there.

bluemamba
07-30-2008, 01:11 PM
He fails BIG!!

amyzzz
07-30-2008, 01:23 PM
I'm always thinking the movie thread has way too many obscure movies (which can be a good thing, on occasion). I agree, big fail.

schoolofruckus
07-30-2008, 02:54 PM
I'm always thinking the movie thread has way too many obscure movies (which can be a good thing, on occasion). I agree, big fail.

You're always wrong. It's been 3 weeks of primarily Batman, Memento, and Tarantino.

But that's not even the issue here. If the point was that there were too many obscure movies in there, then why start another thread solely for foreign films?

I will never understand why some of the undergrads here think their studies are so fucking mind-blowing that they have to be foisted upon the rest of us.

wmgaretjax
07-30-2008, 03:04 PM
You're always wrong. It's been 3 weeks of primarily Batman, Memento, and Tarantino.

But that's not even the issue here. If the point was that there were too many obscure movies in there, then why start another thread solely for foreign films?

I will never understand why some of the undergrads here think their studies are so fucking mind-blowing that they have to be foisted upon the rest of us.

And Tarkovksy, but yeah, just bring this up in the movie thread. Chances are we've talked about it already or will be more than willing to.

zenidogx
07-30-2008, 03:07 PM
http://breathoffreshink.com/images/Failure_To_Launch.jpg

Young blood
07-30-2008, 03:18 PM
tl;dr

Delete.

amyzzz
07-30-2008, 03:37 PM

I'm always wrong? Remember, I've hardly been looking in there since Batman came out. I count this time period as an exception.

wmgaretjax
07-30-2008, 03:41 PM
fucking moron.

Young blood
07-30-2008, 04:02 PM
ccF50ssJKVA

menikmati
07-30-2008, 04:10 PM
Lawls, I never expected this thread to go anywhere, or for you guys to give a shit. I laugh at the fact that you take so much pride in your fucking movie thread, but this is just a place for me to just blab about how I felt about books or movies I have seen. I would rather bother people who don't give a shit about me than bother people who do, because frankly talking about media is probably the most annoying conversation possible, because everyone has shitty opinions and tries to act intellectual about media, movies especially.

So I am going to keep posting this thread after I finish Les Miserable for the fifth time compare it too the movie. I skipped the setting script so the book is only half as long luckily, so keep informing me on how much I fail, and how much of a waste I am, it only encourages the postulations I have decided upon, so please.

And btw, I'm 2 1/2 years into my mhs, I got a 42T on my Mcat, and will be in med school as soon as my thesis is complete, undergraduate work was interesting, but its fucking pussy at this point, all it costs is money, the sooner you learn that the sooner you can move on in your life, dont pretend like you are some fucking genius above me tutoring me in how stupid I am for starting this thread. Your fucking ridiculous for not even thinking past you little sphere of conception and not into possibly why the fuck I started this thread. Or maybe you did think of why I started this thread, and could fucking figure it out, which is more likely, your cockguzzling days have caught up with you and youre too fucking squashed to think.

Blah blah blah shut the hell up.

amyzzz
07-30-2008, 04:23 PM
Moderation in all things.

kreutz2112
07-30-2008, 04:30 PM
aren't we almost past july? why is this happening?

amyzzz
07-30-2008, 04:40 PM
exponential population growth

KungFuJoe
07-30-2008, 04:56 PM
ccF50ssJKVA

yay for crippled fighting.

jvkhYcTEwRE

BlackSwan
07-30-2008, 05:00 PM
both sides of this brewing argument are retarded.

marooko
07-30-2008, 05:10 PM
brilliant.

schoolofruckus
07-30-2008, 05:26 PM
Lawls, I never expected this thread to go anywhere, or for you guys to give a shit. I laugh at the fact that you take so much pride in your fucking movie thread, but this is just a place for me to just blab about how I felt about books or movies I have seen. I would rather bother people who don't give a shit about me than bother people who do, because frankly talking about media is probably the most annoying conversation possible, because everyone has shitty opinions and tries to act intellectual about media, movies especially.

So I am going to keep posting this thread after I finish Les Miserable for the fifth time compare it too the movie. I skipped the setting script so the book is only half as long luckily, so keep informing me on how much I fail, and how much of a waste I am, it only encourages the postulations I have decided upon, so please.

And btw, I'm 2 1/2 years into my mhs, I got a 42T on my Mcat, and will be in med school as soon as my thesis is complete, undergraduate work was interesting, but its fucking pussy at this point, all it costs is money, the sooner you learn that the sooner you can move on in your life, dont pretend like you are some fucking genius above me tutoring me in how stupid I am for starting this thread. Your fucking ridiculous for not even thinking past you little sphere of conception and not into possibly why the fuck I started this thread. Or maybe you did think of why I started this thread, and could fucking figure it out, which is more likely, your cockguzzling days have caught up with you and youre too fucking squashed to think.

I don't care what you think ANGER ANGER ANGER ANGER.

If you had done any of the things mentioned in your last paragraph, I think you would realize that:

Desire for concise message board /= Pride in message board thread.

captncrzy
07-30-2008, 05:43 PM
Jesus Christ, if he bugs you guys that much, just put him on "Ignore" and be done with it. I mean seriously, I haven't seen so much anger directed at one person since the early BROKENDOLL days.

amyzzz
07-30-2008, 05:51 PM
I say we have a dumbed down movie thread, separate from the elitist film school kids one. Or something in between.

Young blood
07-30-2008, 06:39 PM
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k455/connimom/Website%20Photos/flowerscience3.jpg

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k455/connimom/Website%20Photos/July08057.jpg

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k455/connimom/Website%20Photos/flowerscience4.jpg

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k455/connimom/Website%20Photos/flowerscience2.jpg
SCIENCE!!!!1!

Young blood
07-30-2008, 06:47 PM
Whenever your mom has some free time......

OHHHHH Snaps!!!! MOM JOKES!!!!! NEVER!!!! GET!!!! OLD!!!!!!!!1

Young blood
07-30-2008, 06:48 PM
WHAT!? *WHITE GUY SNAPS DANCE!*

Mr.Nipples
07-30-2008, 06:51 PM
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t39/RetardoTronFiveThousand/bro.jpg

zenidogx
07-30-2008, 06:52 PM
:rotfl

zenidogx
07-30-2008, 06:56 PM
It would be funny if my mom was still alive...

Wait a minute, that makes it even more funny,

Nice.......Nice.....

:nono

Mr.Nipples
07-30-2008, 06:57 PM
LOVE HOLES!

zenidogx
07-30-2008, 07:00 PM
I am sorry that you don't find sex with dead people funny, or that fact that young blood would consider sex with my dead mother funny, cause really thats funny. Grow up, people die.

:blah

. . . you're not funny

Young blood
07-30-2008, 07:03 PM
This arrangement works out great cuz im not one for cuddling or small talk.

menikmati
07-30-2008, 07:06 PM
Im laughing right now, I only come on this messageboard when I either A) am wasted, or B) cannot sleep/strung, its not anger its just I am amazed at how shitty some of you interpret things, and I like swearing, which is not the product of illiterate anger, its the product of the I dont give a fuck.

I am not going to scan my credentials you ignorant fuckruckus, why to prove to you that I am who I say I am, to satisfy your wants and needs? I do more science in a day than you will do in your life, I am fully aware of it and I don't need to prove it to anyone if its true. So you people do understand that you are fulfilling my hopes and dreams, by responding to my useless posts, by proving to me that something is lower in the food chain than me, by recognizing me. No intelligent individual would even respond to half the post I set myself up for, regardless of what you have to say, so that the fact that I stand out for whatever reason makes me feel good. Please continue informing me in creative ways of how much of a waste I am. Respond to my posts and don't show any mercy.

Also school, you are completely wrong about how if I was so educated, I should give a rats ass about free speech and open thought, accepting defeat. You obviously haven't fucking stepped into the world of research, especially in math. Everything is a free for all right now, if someone were to steal my nearly completed thesis right now, and then jump into how it all means newton3, something so pointless and out of the bush that it doesnt make sense. Publish it, they would get credit for it, even if its bullshit, they would get a stamp on their fucking wall that says they have a masters in health and science, or any closely related field. So your a greeny for sure, stop talking to me like you are in my field, or that I have to compete with you over something.

Are you trying to act tough?

wmgaretjax
07-30-2008, 07:19 PM
Also school, you are completely wrong about how if I was so educated, I should give a rats ass about free speech and open thought, accepting defeat. You obviously haven't fucking stepped into the world of research, especially in math. Everything is a free for all right now, if someone were to steal my nearly completed thesis right now, and then jump into how it all means newton3, something so pointless and out of the bush that it doesnt make sense. Publish it, they would get credit for it, even if its bullshit, they would get a stamp on their fucking wall that says they have a masters in health and science, or any closely related field. So your a greeny for sure, stop talking to me like you are in my field, or that I have to compete with you over something.

This is pretty much the funniest thing I've read in a long time. Jesus christ...

schoolofruckus
07-30-2008, 10:14 PM
Im laughing right now, I only come on this messageboard when I either A) am wasted, or B) cannot sleep/strung, its not anger its just I am amazed at how shitty some of you interpret things, and I like swearing, which is not the product of illiterate anger, its the product of the I dont give a fuck.

I am not going to scan my credentials you ignorant fuckruckus, why to prove to you that I am who I say I am, to satisfy your wants and needs? I do more science in a day than you will do in your life, I am fully aware of it and I don't need to prove it to anyone if its true. So you people do understand that you are fulfilling my hopes and dreams, by responding to my useless posts, by proving to me that something is lower in the food chain than me, by recognizing me. No intelligent individual would even respond to half the post I set myself up for, regardless of what you have to say, so that the fact that I stand out for whatever reason makes me feel good. Please continue informing me in creative ways of how much of a waste I am. Respond to my posts and don't show any mercy.

No response could follow this shit. No rhetoric, no clever photoshop cues....seriously, there aren't even suitable ways to make fun of you for what you're doing here.

wmgaretjax
07-30-2008, 11:09 PM
No response could follow this shit. No rhetoric, no clever photoshop cues....seriously, there aren't even suitable ways to make fun of you for what you're doing here.

...and he has the gall to accuse YOU of taking message boards too seriously.