PDA

View Full Version : Roasted Nuts

gaypalmsprings
07-21-2008, 07:09 AM
Jul 21, 8:15 AM EDT

Men sentenced for setting friend's crotch ablaze

SAN LUIS OBISPO, Calif. (AP) -- Two practical jokers are behind bars for setting their passed-out drinking buddy's crotch ablaze while boozing in Grover Beach.

Matthew Craig Pillers and Jack Brent Nicholas Keiffer pleaded no contest to a felony great bodily injury charge.

Prosecutors say the 22-year-old Pillers, a parolee, was sentenced to two years in prison and the 19-year-old Keiffer got 45 days in San Luis Obispo County jail.

Elliot Tuleja was passed out when the men poured cologne on the man's groin and set him on fire on Jan. 18. Tuleja had second-degree burns on his testicles.

---

Information from: The Tribune, http://www.sanluisobispo.com

2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Learn more about our Privacy Policy.

locachica73
07-21-2008, 07:49 AM
Who needs enemys when your friends will set your junk on fire.

woogie846
07-21-2008, 10:59 AM
The headline should've been: Goodness, Gracious, Great Balls of Fire.

leo01g
07-21-2008, 11:04 AM
Wow that sucks. Thats why you never drink with anyone that you dont know! But seriously that sucks, now he cant get a boner without his balls hurting

BROKENDOLL
07-21-2008, 11:38 AM
Wow that sucks. Thats why you never drink with anyone that you dont know! But seriously that sucks, now he cant get a boner without his balls hurting No, that's only if they're salted as well as roasted.

woogie846
07-21-2008, 12:03 PM
How do you explain that one to your parents?

"Uhh...mom...I'm calling from jail...I kinda lit a guy's nutsack on fire."

Cdubby
07-21-2008, 12:06 PM
2 years in prison........for lighting nuts on fire, haha what a dumbass

SFChrissy
07-21-2008, 12:08 PM
to bad the victum cant say he's balls aren't on fire...

PassiveTheory
07-21-2008, 12:10 PM
Now they'll find out what it's like to have their assholes on fire.

leo01g
07-21-2008, 12:12 PM
Now they'll find out what it's like to have their assholes on fire.

hahahahahhaahaa oh man.

BROKENDOLL
07-21-2008, 12:33 PM
How do you explain that one to your parents?

"Uhh...mom...I'm calling from jail...I kinda lit a guy's nutsack on fire." Better yet, imagine this conversation once the guy meets his cellmate...
Newbie: Hey, name's Pillers. Guess this is home for awhile.
Ol' Timer: (Grunts and clears throat) Yeah, how long?
Newbie: 2 fucking years, man.
Ol' Timer: No shit? I been here for 1 year with1 to go myself.
Newbie: For reals? For what?
Ol' Timer: Dude tried to fondle my balls when I was drunk one night. Beat his ass with a baseball bat. Dumb Motherfucker. So, what you here for?