PDA

View Full Version : Billy Corgan makes Frances Bean Cobain cry

Stefinitely Maybe
07-15-2008, 05:26 AM
Courtney Love Blasts Billy Corgan For Not Attending Frances Bean's "Sweet 16" Party

Courtney Love has never been afraid to sound off when things go awry in her little universe, especially when it comes to sometime collaborator and on again/off again pal Billy Corgan.

Choosing Perez Hilton's gossip blog to host her grammatically flawed rant, Love lambasted Corgan (in full CAPS) after he RSVPd that he could not attend the August 18th "Sweet 16" birthday party of her daughter, Frances Bean Cobain. The former Hole front-woman then went on to praise My Chemical Romance's Gerard Way, a Corgan of the aughties, no less, for his decision to attend and force his band-mate to change the dates of his honeymoon.

The full post reads:

corgan
im at work and too tired to find you or geta number you havent sent me out of whatever misguided shame thing your going through thats a private comnversation however YOU DO NOT MAKE CHILDREN CRY.
GEARRD WAY WHO WOULD DO IT IN FIVE SECONDS AND HAS EVEN ASKED AND BEGGED EVEN FOR HIS BANDMATE TO NOT HAVE HIS HONEY MOON THAT TIME MADE SURE TO PROMISE TO BE THERE A SWEET SIXTEEN IS A BIG EVENT I THINK SHE L;OOKED UPON YOU AS FAMILY , I KNOW SHE DID AS TRUSTWORTHY AND WISE AND YOU CANT LAY THAT BIG MAN SHIT ON A CHIDL OF 9 AND OF FORTY -MY CHLILD SOBBING DUE TO YOU IS UNACCEPTABLE, I HATE STATIBNG THIS ON SOME RANDOM PUBLIC FORUM BUT THE LINE IS THE KID MAN, THE LINE IS THE KID, AND SHE DOESNT GET TO SHED TEARS OVER YOU, HER FAMILY ALREADY HAS DONE THAT DO FROPM NOW ON AND TRUST ME SHE WONT EVER CALL YOU AGAIN, YOU CAN SPEAK TO ME IF SPEAKMING TO MY FAMILY AND ILL PASS IT ON. WICH WONT HAPPEN EITHER DUE TO THIS ABSURD SHAME YOUR HAVING I WAS AND WONT EVER SAY ANYTHING OF NEGETAIVE CONTENT PUBLIICALLY ABOUT YOU - BUT YOU MAKE MY 14 YEAR OLD CHILD SOB ON PURPOSE, THATS ENOUGH OF YOU,. YOUYR THE LAST MAN ON THE ISLAND YET YOU DOBNT UNDERSTAND HOW COME THEYRE ALL SO ALIENATING.
HUBRIS MY DEAR HUBRIS ON A LEVEL IVE NEVER KNOWN THE FRENZY OF RENOWN YOU MISS SO TERRIBLY JUST ADMIT IT ACCEPT IT AND LET IT GO IN THEMEANTIME DONT MAKE MY KID OR ANYONES KID CRY AGAIN I THINK MY CHEM ARE DOI NG IT ANYWAY FRANCES BEANS SWEET SISXTEENS IS BLOODY IMPORTANT TO HER AND TO ME. COURT

Wow.

TonyWonder
07-15-2008, 05:39 AM
That just gave me a headache in my eye.

Poor Francis Bean..I hope she turns out ok.

schoolofruckus
07-15-2008, 05:49 AM
Courtney Love Blasts Billy Corgan For Not Attending Frances Bean's "Sweet 16" Party

Courtney Love has never been afraid to sound off when things go awry in her little universe, especially when it comes to sometime collaborator and on again/off again pal Billy Corgan.

Choosing Perez Hilton's gossip blog to host her grammatically flawed rant, Love lambasted Corgan (in full CAPS) after he RSVPd that he could not attend the August 18th "Sweet 16" birthday party of her daughter, Frances Bean Cobain. The former Hole front-woman then went on to praise My Chemical Romance's Gerard Way, a Corgan of the aughties, no less, for his decision to attend and force his band-mate to change the dates of his honeymoon.

The full post reads:

corgan
im at work and too tired to find you or geta number you havent sent me out of whatever misguided shame thing your going through thats a private comnversation however YOU DO NOT MAKE CHILDREN CRY.
GEARRD WAY WHO WOULD DO IT IN FIVE SECONDS AND HAS EVEN ASKED AND BEGGED EVEN FOR HIS BANDMATE TO NOT HAVE HIS HONEY MOON THAT TIME MADE SURE TO PROMISE TO BE THERE A SWEET SIXTEEN IS A BIG EVENT I THINK SHE L;OOKED UPON YOU AS FAMILY , I KNOW SHE DID AS TRUSTWORTHY AND WISE AND YOU CANT LAY THAT BIG MAN SHIT ON A CHIDL OF 9 AND OF FORTY -MY CHLILD SOBBING DUE TO YOU IS UNACCEPTABLE, I HATE STATIBNG THIS ON SOME RANDOM PUBLIC FORUM BUT THE LINE IS THE KID MAN, THE LINE IS THE KID, AND SHE DOESNT GET TO SHED TEARS OVER YOU, HER FAMILY ALREADY HAS DONE THAT DO FROPM NOW ON AND TRUST ME SHE WONT EVER CALL YOU AGAIN, YOU CAN SPEAK TO ME IF SPEAKMING TO MY FAMILY AND ILL PASS IT ON. WICH WONT HAPPEN EITHER DUE TO THIS ABSURD SHAME YOUR HAVING I WAS AND WONT EVER SAY ANYTHING OF NEGETAIVE CONTENT PUBLIICALLY ABOUT YOU - BUT YOU MAKE MY 14 YEAR OLD CHILD SOB ON PURPOSE, THATS ENOUGH OF YOU,. YOUYR THE LAST MAN ON THE ISLAND YET YOU DOBNT UNDERSTAND HOW COME THEYRE ALL SO ALIENATING.
HUBRIS MY DEAR HUBRIS ON A LEVEL IVE NEVER KNOWN THE FRENZY OF RENOWN YOU MISS SO TERRIBLY JUST ADMIT IT ACCEPT IT AND LET IT GO IN THEMEANTIME DONT MAKE MY KID OR ANYONES KID CRY AGAIN I THINK MY CHEM ARE DOI NG IT ANYWAY FRANCES BEANS SWEET SISXTEENS IS BLOODY IMPORTANT TO HER AND TO ME. COURT

Wow.

So is Frances Bean Cobain-Massie.....nine years old? Forty? Fourteen? Sixteen?

Does Courtney Love not know?

Stefinitely Maybe
07-15-2008, 06:01 AM
Poor Francis Bean..I hope she turns out ok.

Yeah, I'd be pretty scarred if My Chemical Romance insisted on playing at my birthday, too.

captncrzy
07-15-2008, 06:28 AM
Tapdancing Christ...

allyjoy
07-15-2008, 06:39 AM
Courtney Love = Hot Mess! :pulse

fatbastard
07-15-2008, 06:48 AM
Why did that bald headed bastard RSVP then no show? He better have a hell of a belated birthday gift to smooth this one over.

SFChrissy
07-15-2008, 07:00 AM
Why did that bald headed bastard RSVP then no show? He better have a hell of a belated birthday gift to smooth this one over.He RSVP'd that we wasn't coming.

A sweet sixteen??? Come-on it's only so special if it's broadcasted on mtv...LAME!!!

jigsaw
07-15-2008, 07:34 AM
LOL. I saw this documentary about Courtney on VH1, I think. Anyways, it showed her staying up all night working on this new album and then when she is absolutely exhausted and delirious she jumps on the computer and types these rants on the Internet. It’s funny because they showed her the next day crying and realizing what a fool she had made of herself.

I know she says she is clean and sober but I really wonder what type of meds she is prescribed? Crazy bitches…gotta love em.

woogie846
07-15-2008, 08:18 AM
I met Frances Bean Cobain once. We both went to the same dog breeder to get puppies. She named her Border Terrier the Dalai Lama. True story.

humanoid
07-15-2008, 08:56 AM
seriously, poor kid...hopefully she has a decent grandparent or someone to learn a thing or 2 from

but like someone said a few posts back...sweet 16? or is it 9, or 40 or what?

what does Gerrard Way begging someone to change their honeymoon have to do with attending a Sweet 16? Was Gerrard Way going on the honeymoon with them?

algunz
07-15-2008, 09:05 AM
The whole thing is preposterous. I'll bet Frances could give two shits, it's Courtney that's doing all the whining.

rage patton
07-15-2008, 09:09 AM
Wow. That read less coherently than Kanye West's blog.

humanoid
07-15-2008, 09:17 AM
/\ I was happy not knowing that Kanye West had a blog

frozen pilgrim
07-15-2008, 09:28 AM
don't people like kanye and courtney have bodyguards, managers, etc to look over their shoulder and prevent them from hitting post on crap like this?

god bless the blackberry, man.

locachica73
07-15-2008, 09:35 AM
I personally think computers, blackberry's and cell phones should all have breath alyzers attached to avoid the drunk dialing, drunk texting, drunk postings. It would save us all some morning embarassments.

thinnerair
07-15-2008, 09:36 AM
Maybe he has a valid excuse.

Hannahrain
07-15-2008, 09:39 AM
I'm just impressed that she knows the word "hubris". She must have been trying to type "hairbrush" or something.

shakermaker113
07-15-2008, 09:39 AM
Wow. That read less coherently than Kanye West's blog.

that's exactly what I was going to say.

menikmati
07-15-2008, 09:52 AM
So is Frances Bean Cobain-Massie.....nine years old? Forty? Fourteen? Sixteen?

Does Courtney Love not know?

Har har har.

This kind of thing shouldn't even be news worthy, but it's coming from Courtney, so what else could you expect I guess. I just really hope Frances turns out okay, and not into one of those hollywood teenagers who get their own reality show on E!, get spoiled up the ying yang, and then get pregnant and drugged out by the time they hit 20. She seems to have done okay so far, so I hope she keeps it up.

And Billy Corgan attending a girl's sweet 16 birthday party seems creepy anyways, so I'm glad that asshole isn't attending.

bug on your lip
07-15-2008, 09:56 AM
Billy Corgan has made me cry before

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/5f/THEFUTUREEMBRACE.jpg/200px-THEFUTUREEMBRACE.jpg

menikmati
07-15-2008, 09:57 AM
And where does Courtney Love work?

bug on your lip
07-15-2008, 09:58 AM
and i promised i wouldn't cry again...but i did

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a7/The_smashing_pumpkins_machina_cover.jpg/200px-The_smashing_pumpkins_machina_cover.jpg

algunz
07-15-2008, 09:58 AM
Frances seems to have turned out okay? How do we know?

Trapped in a house with that insane bitch could drive anyone crazy. I hope she does grow up happy. She deserves some comfort in her life. It's hard to believe that she could though. The cards are definitely stacked against her.

bug on your lip
07-15-2008, 09:59 AM
that led to hate

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/00/Zwancoverart.jpg/200px-Zwancoverart.jpg

algunz
07-15-2008, 09:59 AM
And where does Courtney Love work?

I was thinking the same thing. Who would hire her? She and Randy could work together maybe.

bug on your lip
07-15-2008, 10:00 AM
and finally...........indifference

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/fb/Zeitgeist_cover.png/200px-Zeitgeist_cover.png

menikmati
07-15-2008, 10:01 AM
Well right, who knows how "okay" Frances is....none of us do, but at least she has never been one to dominate the tabloids like other teenagers in hollywoodland.

I agree though, she needs some comfort and sane people in her life.

menikmati
07-15-2008, 10:02 AM
I was thinking the same thing. Who would hire her? She and Randy could work together maybe.

Actually I believe she is working on putting stuff together for the rumored "Heavier Than Heaven" film.

menikmati
07-15-2008, 10:03 AM
don't forget this Bug, Corgan basically wrote this too:

http://www.dance-lyrics.com/ama/celebrity_skin_b00000afww.jpg

algunz
07-15-2008, 10:04 AM
Ugh, she will just do whatever she can to make $ of Kurt's legacy.

Did she ever get his ashes back?

menikmati
07-15-2008, 10:04 AM
I believe that ashes story was fake.

jonnypark
07-15-2008, 10:09 AM
meh...I bet Courtney has made her cry way more

algunz
07-15-2008, 10:09 AM
What a freak!!!

There was a picture of her in Star magazine. She was walking on the beach with a hurt foot, a guitar, and some fucking weird bathing suit. She looks awful. I was thinking she probably hurts herself on purpose, so she can get pain meds.

SFChrissy
07-15-2008, 10:16 AM
SAD...

thinnerair
07-15-2008, 10:25 AM
Remember when Brandon met Billy Corgan?

SFChrissy
07-15-2008, 10:27 AM
she looks like her daddy with her mom's shnozohla...
http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/na/archive/00197/Courtney_Love_og_da_197270m.jpg

What 'bout this one

http://www.radiosonic.fm/layne/images/FRANCES_BEAN_COBAIN.jpg

marooko
07-15-2008, 10:29 AM
what did i just read?

SFChrissy
07-15-2008, 10:45 AM
"Hi, I'm Courtney Love and I'm FLARED!!!"

Heresy
07-15-2008, 12:16 PM
Somebody call a fucking WAAAAAHHHmbulance

whynotsmile99
07-15-2008, 12:23 PM
that led to hate

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/00/Zwancoverart.jpg/200px-Zwancoverart.jpg

everyone shits on it, but I fucking loved that Zwan album

http://f5.putfile.com/5/12709463548.gif

Donaldj
07-15-2008, 12:23 PM
Wow, she really looks like Kurt.

jigsaw
07-15-2008, 12:28 PM
I wonder if this means she'll be at coachella 2009?

slurpee
07-15-2008, 02:15 PM
If Frances Bean has a boy...I wonder if it will look like Kurt.

Hopeless Semantic
07-15-2008, 02:29 PM
Some things in life are harder than hell to explain...How Courtney still manages to live is one of them...

bakersfield
07-15-2008, 02:42 PM
Some things in life are harder than hell to explain...How Courtney still manages to live is one of them...

she is trash!

chairmenmeow47
07-15-2008, 02:59 PM
shit, billy corgan makes me cry. die uncle fester, DIE!!!

roberto73
07-15-2008, 03:22 PM
I once got drunk with Hole's guitarist. He had some fun stories to tell. None of them, regrettably, contained the word "hubris."

thinnerair
07-15-2008, 03:23 PM
I dont understand everyone picking on her using the word 'hubris' in a sentence. She's a junked out disaster, not a fuggin' retard.

Pixiessp
07-15-2008, 04:30 PM
I personally think computers, blackberry's and cell phones should all have breath alyzers attached to avoid the drunk dialing, drunk texting, drunk postings. It would save us all some morning embarassments.

chica, you have scored again(in my book) with your witty repartee(sp?).

Pixiessp
07-15-2008, 04:37 PM
and I think Courtney Love is a chewed up wad of gum. at least she looks like one.

betao
07-15-2008, 04:47 PM
Somebody should introduce her to Kanye. They seem to share alot in common.

dorkfish
07-15-2008, 05:55 PM
What's he supposed to do at her party? Admit that he was sleeping with Courtney while she was with Kurt?

TomAz
06-20-2010, 07:13 AM
I wonder why this thread has over 33,000 views.

heart cooks brain
06-20-2010, 08:36 AM
I don't

JebusLives
06-20-2010, 12:31 PM
Jesus christ, is Courtney related to Brokendoll? That made my head hurt.

Devin the Dude
06-20-2010, 12:41 PM
Lolwut

M Sparks
06-20-2010, 01:25 PM
I'm just impressed that she knows the word "hubris". She must have been trying to type "hairbrush" or something.

I would put this in my sig, but I know you hate that.

PotVsKtl
06-21-2010, 09:05 AM
So Corgan is her Dad, right?

bobert
06-21-2010, 10:54 AM
So Corgan is her Dad, right?

Well, she was born bald. Could be a clue.