PDA

View Full Version : Band of Horses - Live at Glastonbury 2008 (Audio)

shotglass75
07-14-2008, 06:29 PM
Here is an audio rip of the entire set of Band of Horses live from Glastonbury from the footage I shot with my Panasonic HDC-SD9 camcorder. I was standing front row center against the rail and videotaped the entire set without any stops. This is my first time recording a show and the quality is pretty good for the most part. It sounds a little distorted at times but oh well. I am a nerd so I will be trying to EQ it a little bit and make it sound more full. Feel free to do the same (some of you can probably do a much better job than I can). If you want the AIFF file, let me know, it's a little better. Just ignore the handsome man with the beautiful voice and occasional "whoo hoos" that occur at times throughout the show. Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xmt23evlt4j

Once I figure out a way to convert a 3 gig file of AVCHD footage I will upload a DVD torrent of the entire show. The video of the show looks amazing!!! I have the show burned to an HD-DVD but my computer won't read the disc (don't ask).

Feel free to pass this thing around.

Enjoy Fuckers!!!!!!

suprefan
07-14-2008, 06:34 PM
Couldve put it in the glaso thread....

shotglass75
07-14-2008, 06:38 PM
Could have told your mom to swallow the load that became your sorry ass.

Hawkings
07-15-2008, 11:37 AM
I love you ! can't wait to listen to it.

Hawkings
07-15-2008, 11:55 AM
The crowd is so energetic and into it. What a great crowd and the guy hyping em up before they came on was fun. I love the Great Salt Lake !

You sound like your having a great time too

Young blood
07-15-2008, 12:56 PM
Could have told your mom to swallow the load that became your sorry ass.

*!*

shotglass75
07-15-2008, 01:01 PM
The crowd is so energetic and into it. What a great crowd and the guy hyping em up before they came on was fun. I love the Great Salt Lake !

You sound like your having a great time too

I have no idea what was going on behind me but it sounded like everyone was going off and by the look on the bands faces, they must have been enjoying the crowd. Hopefully i'll be able to get the video up soon for all y'all. If anyone know where I can upload a 3 gig AVCHD file, let me know. Converting this thing into an AVI is too much for my computer to handle.

Hopeless Semantic
07-15-2008, 02:35 PM
Awsome is all I've got to say for this, thanks Shotglass.

full on idle
07-15-2008, 02:38 PM
I want to see the video! But I don't know how to help you.