PDA

View Full Version : Brain Damage and Brokendoll...

BROKENDOLL
07-13-2008, 02:42 PM
Okay... I should know by now that this might end up in the archives of "Stupid Shit Brokendoll has Posted on the Board." And, I realize the shitload of criticism that will be dealt, but I figured, "WTF? It's not like that's anything new,right?" Anyway, join me in a shot of tequila, smoke a joint, or brave it sober, but let's share in alittle BrainDamage <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kNrOabyoksA"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kNrOabyoksA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

captncrzy
07-13-2008, 02:49 PM
brace yourself

anti-square
07-13-2008, 02:49 PM
The zooming in was fucking creepy.

BROKENDOLL
07-13-2008, 02:54 PM
Christ, I had a hard enough time getting the right file format to post that, then I went and posted the 1/2 editted version with out checking first! Shit!

BROKENDOLL
07-13-2008, 02:57 PM
BTW...Feel free to share other things you enjoy doing when you're not pounding on your keyboards here...

Mr. Dylanja
07-13-2008, 03:35 PM
WOW! It's like that Amy Whinehouse vid minus the famous person and potential talent....

leo01g
07-13-2008, 05:08 PM
WOW! It's like that Amy Whinehouse vid minus the famous person and potential talent....

oooooohh that was funny

Courtney
07-13-2008, 05:19 PM
All the zooming and tilty screen thing were a little distracting, but the singing and guitar playing are better than anything I could do, so kudos.

Is the banter with a guy at the end Suffocated?

BROKENDOLL
07-13-2008, 05:45 PM
WOW! It's like that Amy Whinehouse vid minus the famous person and potential talent.... Shit, even I laughed at that! If I told you how long I've had my guitars, you'ld really give me a hard time about this. I go through phases where the damn things collect dust and then along comes that wild hair up my ass to play "rockstar" and thus you see what happens. Amy Winehouse might not be a bad thing considering by the time I ever master playing, I'll look even funnier trying to get my walker center stage. Wait. She may have potential talent, but I have potential for brains.

All the zooming and tilty screen thing were a little distracting, but the singing and guitar playing are better than anything I could do, so kudos.

Is the banter with a guy at the end Suffocated? Next to practicing on the guitar, I should probably be working on my movie making skills. And yes, Suffacated was in the shower when the opening act began. He hadn't seen me pick up my guitar in over a year so he was either suprised, afraid my electric guitar and his wet ass wouldn't mix if he pissed me off, or he was stoned. Anyway, thanks for the kudos. Now that my shot wore off, I'm even asking myself WTF was I thinking?