PDA

View Full Version : CBM Impressions of Board Members

canexplain
07-11-2008, 07:01 PM
bad time to post a new thread being trashed .... but I never let that stop me... and not fishing, i wont show up on any top 10 .... so just in general, who on the Coachella Board Members list (love that whoever started the aconym sp) ... smartest, coolest, most knowledgeble, whatever that strikes you for a category ..... ex: >>>>, rage patton and youngblood=best peeps i have meet, best: interesting, ok flame me, randy (we have a lot in common) ... my interests: photo>>>ivankay, most smart>>> courtney, best mother and woman (they mean the same to me) ... algunz .....peeps i pay the most attention to for whatever reason>>>PF, Dani, ......most music knowledge>>>C DUB........person I want to give my music legend to>>>>>open but maybe bbalarrd sorry if i misspelled that.. on and on ... if i dont get 50 replys i am a fail ... cr****x*****

canexplain
07-11-2008, 07:10 PM
ok, so the only person posting here, but i forgot, TomAz, person who only posts when he can add to the thread...x****

ivankay
07-11-2008, 07:22 PM
c'mon Ron. Even if this is the last post in this thread, my impression of you sure ain't "fail". Well, maybe you're failing at being physically young and mentally old.

canexplain
07-11-2008, 07:30 PM
no, you guys and girls know what i am talking about .. there are many friends, people who impresss me, on and on, lets get a real "poll" going, there are peeps on the board who are really cool .. this board is above many for sure ... have you even looked at ivankay pics, better then most, best in most ... randy, funny, interesting, off !!!!, cortney, she can discuss art better then pros, we are lucky here gang, knowing peeps from the world that are people we should know to make us better, fuck saying what i mean, but lame ... x******

Mr. Dylanja
07-11-2008, 07:36 PM
I need 'interesting' Randy to translate this babble for me...

You're the man Ron!

ivankay
07-11-2008, 07:37 PM
i know what your saying. This is the only board i partake in because of the fine cast of misfit toys here. The reading is good all the time. Daily i will laugh out loud at something. The info here is current as can be and the subject matters are all over the place. i've said it many times before, finest message board period (and that would be due to the people who make it up).

psychic friend
07-11-2008, 07:43 PM
There are a lot of great people on this board with a lot of different and special personalities that add to it.

ivankay
07-11-2008, 07:46 PM
There are a lot of great people on this board with a lot of different and special personalities that add to it.

And you be one of the specialest, oh leader of the Great Boards.

woogie846
07-11-2008, 09:02 PM
Let's not get too mushy in this thread, but this is definitely a great board.

Hannahrain
07-11-2008, 09:41 PM
cortney, she can discuss art better then pros

She is a pro.

PassiveTheory
07-11-2008, 10:12 PM
So... You want us to basically play "Guess Who"?

menikmati
07-11-2008, 10:15 PM
I think this is more along the lines of that section in the highschool yearbook, where they select the best couple, best smile, most funniest, most bitter, blah blah blah...

PassiveTheory
07-11-2008, 10:28 PM
Oh boy, I can't wait to read this then...

gmoneyak
07-11-2008, 10:33 PM
I was actually voted "Nicest Person" in my senior class, that shit never gets you laid..

gmoneyak
07-11-2008, 10:48 PM
you were looking in the wrong direction.

I MIGHT be recieving my mhs, Summa cum Laude, if not though I WILL be Magna cum Laude.

That shit will get me laid.
Its in the name.

Ahh..trust me, I persevered regardless.

Congratulations, though..

RotationSlimWang
07-11-2008, 11:09 PM
you were looking in the wrong direction.

I MIGHT be recieving my mhs, Summa cum Laude, if not though I WILL be Magna cum Laude.

That shit will get me laid.
Its in the name.

You're gonna graduate summa cum pimply regardless, and that shit does not get you laid.

RotationSlimWang
07-11-2008, 11:17 PM
And she'll look up at you all, "Sorry, I'm finding a student with a better complexion to fuck my ancient face."

RotationSlimWang
07-11-2008, 11:24 PM
with highest praise. Gotcha. Emphasis on the with.

Maybe you can get a magna cum virginity.

woogie846
07-11-2008, 11:27 PM
This thread has veered off into who-knows-where.

ivankay
07-11-2008, 11:31 PM
This thread has veered off into who-knows-where.

don't most of them?

i was thinking about that. And the thought came about for a TAKE IT OUTSIDE thread. When the parties involved in taking the thread way off course get called on it by someone, the tangent discussion goes to the Take It Outside thread so we can all enjoy the insults without mucking up the original intent of the thread.

Just a thought. Like now you would tell me to take it outside and i would have to create the thread.

RotationSlimWang
07-11-2008, 11:37 PM
Listen, any thread started on a weekend night just veers off into the conversation of the five or six people on here. In this case, I'm in the conversation, and so it veers off into Allow Me To Tell You What's Wrong With You.

ivankay
07-11-2008, 11:42 PM
Listen, any thread started on a weekend night just veers off into the conversation of the five or six people on here. In this case, I'm in the conversation, and so it veers off into Allow Me To Tell You What's Wrong With You.

Right, but should it be happening in Ron's love fest? i can see why the answer would be "yes" because that's just what happens round these parts. i can also see how entertaining a thread devoted to people going at it like watching a fight outside a bar or some debate in a classroom (preferably the bar situation) could be.

And too much WastedTime....way too much. But i suspect if you did take that much, writing would be pretty complicated.

RotationSlimWang
07-11-2008, 11:45 PM
I am still waiting to hear what's wrong with me.... My psychologist is a joke, we just fuck for 45 minutes and then cuddle for 10, and 5 is spent getting dressed cleaning up... Randy, inform me of my issues, for god sake, im on 7.5 hits of glorious liquid acid and I just took 15 more. I will be pondering everything you say.... FUCKER

No you didn't. You said you took 750 "m.u.g" of LSD, which I can only assume you meant to say 750 ug. That's more like four hits, tops. And why would you dose more on top of it once you were that far in? You're retarded. You're gonna be so ready for it to be over in 8 hours when the second dose is still running strong.

RotationSlimWang
07-11-2008, 11:56 PM
Look, all I'm saying is this: there is one rule to acid, and that is when you do it you decide how much you wanna take and just take it. Redosing is both a waste of acid and frankly just not something your brain needs. We put them through enough by taking them to that weird space anyway, let them get some rest.

Oh, and if it starts to become overwhelming don't take some valium and then decide to eat twice as much when you calm down. It's just douchey.

RotationSlimWang
07-12-2008, 12:02 AM
Haha, fucking A.

ivankay
07-12-2008, 12:12 AM
16 more posts to go and Ron won't fail.

The Spice Must Flow.

RotationSlimWang
07-12-2008, 12:15 AM
I wonder if you can freebase the spice...

marooko
07-12-2008, 11:12 AM
no offense ron, but were you drunk when you made this thread?

BROKENDOLL
07-12-2008, 12:02 PM
i know what your saying. This is the only board i partake in because of the fine cast of misfit toys here. The reading is good all the time. Daily i will laugh out loud at something. The info here is current as can be and the subject matters are all over the place. i've said it many times before, finest message board period (and that would be due to the people who make it up). MISFIT TOY= BROKENDOLL. Is it okay to nominate myself?

There are a lot of great people on this board with a lot of different and special personalities that add to it. Agreed. Good or bad. It's what makes the board go 'round...

ivankay
07-12-2008, 12:45 PM
my impression of Brokendoll: A decent lady who lives right by the Polo Fields and can post some really foul pictures from time to time. Her shit taking tolereance is incredibly high. Secretly loves the fact Randy posts on this board. Masochist? Probably. One of the most active members here.

anti-square
07-12-2008, 01:00 PM
It's not a secret.

canexplain
07-12-2008, 01:04 PM
no offense ron, but were you drunk when you made this thread?

ya, but then that was stated in the first post .. funny how there are 40 posts but most have nothing to do with the question .... but then, that is this board .... yea its saturday ....x****

suprefan
07-12-2008, 01:18 PM
The Spice Must Flow.

The Spice IS the Worm

The Worm IS The Spice

BROKENDOLL
07-12-2008, 01:40 PM
my impression of Brokendoll: A decent lady who lives right by the Polo Fields and can post some really foul pictures from time to time. Her shit taking tolereance is incredibly high. Secretly loves the fact Randy posts on this board. Masochist? Probably. One of the most active members here. A decent lady. Thank you, Ivan. I'd like to think so. A little warped, maybe, but I try to be decent. High tolerance to shit? Ha! That's an understatement! (Probably due to the fact that you get used to alot of shit living near those fields, I don't know...) :) Unfortunately, the secret love of Randy's posts has ebbed over time. In as much as I enjoy sick, sarcastic humor,and attempted to feed into it, the impression everybody got from my responses was way off. And, actually... once you've heard the same joke several times it's not as funny or amusing anymore. Now that that's said, allow me some time to get my shit...I mean, my CBM Impressions together...

Hannahrain
07-12-2008, 06:49 PM
It's a good thing Ivankay is here to make up for how good-natured the rest of us aren't.

gaypalmsprings
07-12-2008, 06:53 PM
I thought this thread was about Full On Idle. Now I'm confused.

ivankay
07-12-2008, 08:40 PM
Ivankay is clearly our new leader.

The leader is still and will always be, the Friend with the Powers of a Psychic Nature. i follow her.

my impressions of Hannah: One of the fucking funniest people here. i base that on her incredible speed to come up with some of the smartest retorts here (her timing is excellent.) She doesn't drive and has excellent tastes in postcards. As harsh as she may come off to those on the receiving end of her responses, i think she is a sweet, misunderstood genius.

Wastedtime: Although i don't have too much time with WT to come up with solid impressions, the recent thoughts are of a guy playing on the edge. Not necessarily in his body's favor. He's looking to control the Spice.

3 more and Ron won't fail.

bmack86
07-12-2008, 08:59 PM
I don't understand 90% of Wastedtime's posts.

orbit
07-12-2008, 09:16 PM
i don't get the point of this thread, but i dont wan't ron to fail.

gaypalmsprings
07-12-2008, 09:17 PM
The leader is still and will always be, the Friend with the Powers of a Psychic Nature. i follow her.

Ha. She's only here cuz she gets paid.

Hannahrain
07-12-2008, 09:17 PM
If Michael and Bryan combined facial hair powers, they'd be unstoppable.

RotationSlimWang
07-12-2008, 09:19 PM
Good, we made it to 50 posts, now we can shut the fuck up.

Ron, please explain what the fuck the point of all this was. Also, Hannah has exactly 7777 posts. Somebody put a quarter in her and pull her arm.

gaypalmsprings
07-12-2008, 09:19 PM
It's time for male bonding for CBMs.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/04_03/RonaldoRooney_468x540.jpg

suprefan
07-12-2008, 09:27 PM
He's looking to control the Spice.

You shall be known as Michael Muad’dib

RotationSlimWang
07-12-2008, 09:34 PM
This is by far the dorkiest the board has ever gotten. Congratulations, dorks.

Mr. Dylanja
07-12-2008, 10:58 PM
Also, Hannah has exactly 7777 posts. Somebody put a quarter in her and pull her arm.

Since you are Lil Wang I'm sure she can handle more than a fourth of you....

RotationSlimWang
07-12-2008, 11:00 PM
I am relatively confident that anything I might try to put in Hannah would scare the everloving shit out of her.

thinnerair
07-13-2008, 10:52 PM
It's time for male bonding for CBMs.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/04_03/RonaldoRooney_468x540.jpg

dudes with tramp stamps.

RotationSlimWang
07-13-2008, 11:29 PM
I like that if you extrapolate Ron's given definition for CBM the title of this thread is "Coachella Board Member Impressions Of Board Members." From the Department of Redundancy Department.