PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Moondrop?

instinct
07-11-2008, 01:56 PM
7th Annual Moon Drop Festival August 1st, 2nd, and 3rd
International Friendship week end.

Featuring our Live Stage with-

Led Zepplica (Led Zepplin tribute Band)
The Cured ( The Cure tribute band )
40oz. to Freedom ( Sublime tribute band )
Still ILL ( The Smith tribute band )
I 90 ( 90s cover band )
Sun King ( The Cult cover band )
Nearvana ( Nirvana tribute band )
Bitalogy ( Pearl Jam cover band )
Rare Form Live
Jeff Bloom

And more to come!

Moon Bouncing Beats by the following-

THE GLITCH MOB ( Ooah & Kraddy ) - DAVID STARFIRE ( Live) -

MARK E. QUARK - THEE- O -REID SPEED - LILLY ANNE - HAWK EYE - APX1 -Dj ARTISTIC - Dr. BOMBAY -ALEXANDER - ALIEN TOM - RED SONYA - PHON - PSYLER SEIBEN - JONNY MARS - Heavy Hittahz - Bodhi - Adiva - AMC & J Cuzi - MC Josif - Brutus - Trent - Keith B.- Aphter - FX Logik - Jason - Steady and Werd -Lil Ryan - Sean Pyerz - Jon E. Thin - Jonathan Brae - Ali Ganahvi - Baquai? - Irok - Jahwy - Osal8 - Lil Ryan - Austin Speed -AMC & J-Cuzi -Jon Wesley -MC Ridda - Havok Mega - Andy Boswell - Jon Doss - Alan B. - Frayed Knot - Anita Dick - U.S.Marshall - Bryan Charles - Peace Maker - RFX - Needle Damage- Bass Machanic - Death Metal Brian - Gomez - Descob - Item 7 - Exxess - Funk MF- JByrd - Trouble - Rudelgin - Peligro- Chuey Fresno - Chris Solmes - Meesh - Dj Holmes - with a few more to come!

Special Visual cascade by the award winning - Dr.Spook / geomagnetic.tv goa-records.com

This years 7th annual MoonDrop Festival will be held at the La Jolla Indian Reservation. located an hour north of San Diego and in between San Diego and L.A.
( Fully permitted )
Amenities include, shower rooms, running creek, trees, great people

Things to bring to MoonDrop :

Tents
Towels
Food
Water
Flashlights
Folding Chairs
Good sense
Respect
Good Friends
NO GLASS
NO PETS
NO EXCEPTIONS

Vendors available on site.

Tix available at WWW.GROOVETICKETS.COM
$50.00 LIMITED PRE-SALE - AFTER THAT $60.00
$70.00 at the gate.
VIP - $200.00
Gates open at 6pm on Friday.

amyzzz
07-11-2008, 02:06 PM
The most unoriginal festival ever.

paulb
07-11-2008, 02:14 PM
no.

sbessiso
07-11-2008, 02:16 PM
i've always been a bigfan of coverbands, a lot of them rock so hard, but this is just too much

Cdubby
07-11-2008, 02:17 PM
hahahahaha fuck yes.......

if it was within walking distance from my apartment, 10 bucks at the door, and served massive amounts of booze

instinct
07-11-2008, 02:40 PM
i've always been a bigfan of coverbands, a lot of them rock so hard, but this is just too much

it's not really for the coverbands.

canexplain
07-11-2008, 02:44 PM
it's not really for the coverbands.

yea, not sure of the real difference, but most of those bands are tribute bands and not cover bands .. guess if you play only one group you are a tribute band, and if you just do multiple other bands songs, you are a cover band ....x****

sbessiso
07-11-2008, 02:44 PM
oh my god, WHATEVER

canexplain
07-11-2008, 02:48 PM
oh my god, WHATEVER

just saying, not being an ass ..... DSO is an interesting tribute band for the Dead, if you dont know of them, they pick a concert of the dead from the past (dah) and do the show start to finish just like the original .... always interesting esp if you know old dead shows ... listening to John Mayer now "covering" Jimi, ya know John plays a pretty mean ax ...x****

instinct
07-11-2008, 02:48 PM
yea, not sure of the real difference, but most of those bands are tribute bands and not cover bands .. guess if you play only one group you are a tribute band, and if you just do multiple other bands songs, you are a cover band ....x****

nevermind.. i meant it was mostly for electronic music.. Moondrop has been going on for years, and as far as I know this was the first year they had cover bands. Anyways.. it's still a three day festival and tickets are $40, you can bring your own food/drinks/whatever.. I guess this is too much of a Burner/Rave type event for these boards.

canexplain
07-11-2008, 02:49 PM
nevermind.. i meant it was mostly for electronic music.. Moondrop has been going on for years, and as far as I know this was the first year they had cover bands. Anyways.. it's still a three day festival and tickets are $40, you can bring your own food/drinks/whatever.. I guess this is too much of a Burner/Rave type event for these boards.

tunes are tunes for sure dude ....x****

sbessiso
07-11-2008, 02:50 PM
i know youre not being an ass canexplain.....it was just a "whatever" moment

Blinken
07-11-2008, 02:50 PM
You can bring in your beer? Hmmmm, souns like it could be a fun weekend

canexplain
07-11-2008, 02:53 PM
i know youre not being an ass canexplain.....it was just a "whatever" moment

one day i am coming down to Fla and we will have to party eh ...x****

sbessiso
07-11-2008, 02:55 PM
South Beach Style....i hope you like drag shows

canexplain
07-11-2008, 04:06 PM
South Beach Style....i hope you like drag shows

hey my fav city may be san francisco ...need i say more ... as much as i like gps, i only go one way but those shows are fun ... i have been down there before but just for work class and down to the keys ...x****