PDA

View Full Version : Brazilian Girls - New York City

BlackSwan
07-10-2008, 12:46 PM
I'm sure there has got to be some hate for them on the board, but I love this band... everytime I see them live it's a blast. They have a new album coming out August 5th and they just released the first song from it... listen here (http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/download/142030-new-music-brazilian-girls-good-time-stream)!

It's nothing mind-blowing or lyrically deep, but it is going to be a hell of a lot of fun to hear it live at Lolla in 3 weeks.

jigsaw
07-10-2008, 12:48 PM
I love Brazilian Girls...haven't heard the band though

humanoid
I'm sure there has got to be some hate for them on the board, but I love this band... everytime I see them live it's a blast. They have a new album coming out August 5th and they just released the first song from it... listen here (http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/download/142030-new-music-brazilian-girls-good-time-stream)!

It's nothing mind-blowing or lyrically deep, but it is going to be a hell of a lot of fun to hear it live at Lolla in 3 weeks.

do people around here really hate Brazilian Girls? I love this band...so fun to see live, and always interesting & sexy sounds

MassiveChemicalPunk
Who the fuck hates Brazilian Girls?
They are fucking amazing!!! I love it how she sings in different languages, and every track sounds unique.
Where they good in 07 at Coach?

And thanks for the heads up on the new album.

amyzzz
07-10-2008, 01:43 PM
I chose faithless over brazilian girls in coachella 07, but I really wanted to see them. :(

PassiveTheory
07-10-2008, 01:57 PM
Faithless was the right choice, Amy.

I wish I had seen Brazilian Girls, though.

SFChrissy
07-10-2008, 01:58 PM
I haven't really given them a listen before but they have been in the back of my mind to check out...after thievery show at the greek and when bebel gave them a shout out...I've decided I must definately make the time...

The song is cute and pep...thanks for the link...

BlackSwan
07-10-2008, 03:12 PM
I haven't really given them a listen before but they have been in the back of my mind to check out...after thievery show at the greek and when bebel gave them a shout out...I've decided I must definately make the time...

The song is cute and pep...thanks for the link...

yea I was so confused when one of the guys from Brazilian Girls was playing keys for her... i only realized afterward, but the whole time I was like..."I've seen that guy before!"

You are very welcome btw...

algunz
07-10-2008, 05:42 PM
I saw them at the Bowl last summer and they were great.

My daughter's favorite song is p****, except she calls it juana.

leo01g
07-10-2008, 05:55 PM
she's a cutee too!
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1375/988458233_4168c584e3.jpg?v=0

algunz
07-10-2008, 06:16 PM
"I want good time."

gmoneyak
07-10-2008, 11:00 PM
I chose faithless over brazilian girls in coachella 07, but I really wanted to see them. :(

Yeah, Lee is right.. Faithless was the correct choice that night, fucking killed it.

I've always been interested in checking out Brazilian Girls, I've just assumed that they would appear on a smaller festival lineup that I was attending. They seem to tour pretty frequently as well.

Stainofmind
07-11-2008, 07:51 AM
Brazilian Girls were boring to watch when they opened up for She Wants Revenge at The Grand in San Francisco.