PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Finding a A Song

alpharuin
07-05-2008, 08:31 PM
I'm trying to figure out a song I heard frequently during the Coachella 08 weekend. I heard it at the Filter Mag party and I heard it many times at the festival itself in the social tents and whatnot. I don't recall it having any lyrics, but I could be wrong.

Since there's really no use in describing sound, just give me a list of dance/eletronica songs that were "in" at the time and I'll sort through and see if I find it. Thanks in advance, and of course I'll let you know what it is once I find it.

EDIT:

See link about four posts down.

suprefan
07-05-2008, 08:34 PM
Justice? Boysnoize?

leo01g
07-05-2008, 09:12 PM
just listen to the justice album

RotationSlimWang
07-05-2008, 09:15 PM
Did you think that this might be fucking retarded before you started this thread? At all?

alpharuin
07-05-2008, 10:35 PM
Justice? Boysnoize?

I'm fairly certain is not Justice. Skimming through Boysnoize as I type, sounds a little closer to what I'm looking for.

Did you think that this might be fucking retarded before you started this thread? At all?

Of course.

alpharuin
07-05-2008, 10:44 PM
Okay I just though of something.

I recorded what I vaguely recall the rhythm of the song to be using a Garageband synthesizer:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6fwe76

airguitarvet
07-06-2008, 08:09 AM
I heard your smaple--- try KAVINSKY....

alpharuin
07-10-2008, 08:41 PM
I still haven't figured this out by the way.

algunz
07-10-2008, 09:10 PM
You're the guy that used to come in to the bookstore and ask for a book. Of course he didn't know the title, or the author, but he knew it was blue.

I hate that guy.

matsuolost
07-10-2008, 10:10 PM
hahah that sample sounds REALLY cheesy

Sonicifyouwantit
07-11-2008, 10:28 AM
since we are talking about finding vague edm songs, theres one im trying to find...hear it all the time dont know who does it....sounds like an electronic phone ringing (bleep bleep bleep) high pitched sound. I dont know how else to explain it...drives me nuts but I love it. just picked up sebastians' motor single on vinyl yesterday...love that track!

Young blood
07-11-2008, 10:53 AM
doot doot dooooot
BEEEEEEWWWWWWAHHH!!

Young blood
07-11-2008, 10:53 AM
unnnnnntzzz unnnnnntzzzzzz unnnnntttzzzzz

Sonicifyouwantit
07-11-2008, 11:27 AM
yeah but more like a fax phone ringing.

amyzzz
07-11-2008, 11:34 AM
this thread totally cracked me up :rotfl

Bosco
07-11-2008, 12:03 PM
5mZzzZLG2pY

?

Cdubby
07-11-2008, 12:07 PM
the answer is simple, the greatest song, no- the mightiest song on earth

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6SkecPaqj3Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6SkecPaqj3Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

lyrics to sing along with-

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dundun dun dundundun dun dun dun dun dun dun dundun dundun

BOOM

dundun dundun dundun

BEEP

dun dun dun dun dun

dun dun

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

BEEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BOOM

daddaddadadsadadadadadadadadadaddadadadadadaddadad addadadadadadadadadadadadaddadddadaddadadadd dadadadaddaddada

d

dadadddaddadaddadadadddadadada

nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nnyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu

doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo

nnn nn nn nn nn nn n nn nnn nn nn nnn nnn nnnnnnnn

dddddddd ddadadadadaddadadadadadaadadadadadad

BOOM

nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu

BOOM

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

BOOM

nyunyunyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu nyu

BOOM BOOM

BEEP BEEP

BEEP BEEP BEEP

dadadadadada

ddadad

BOOM BOOM

BBEP BEEP

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

BOOM

(Unintellgibile)

ddudndundun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dund

dododododododododododododododododododododododododo dodododoodo

DRUM DRUM DRUM

ddodododododoododododododododoodododododododo

chi chi chi chi chi chih

BOOOM

chcihcihfkdhfdisjfkla

dododododododododododododododododododododododododo dododododododododoo

SCHEW

dododododododoodododododododododododododo

dadadadddudndundundudnudndundundunddunfudnundudnud nudndund

BOOM

FADE

dontfeedthebird
07-11-2008, 05:06 PM
LJvM3m2hVzo

canexplain
07-11-2008, 05:29 PM
You're the guy that used to come in to the bookstore and ask for a book. Of course he didn't know the title, or the author, but he knew it was blue.

I hate that guy.

from you posts, all 4k of them, i cant see you HATE, anyone , now being pissed , ya , i can see that ...x*** you need one of those flash drive things, that you put in your pc, and they can pick up the lyrics and it connects to the internet, and it will show you songs that have those words ...

alpharuin
07-11-2008, 10:04 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and conclude it's "Lava Lava" by Boys Noize. It's pretty close to what little I remember. Either way, it's a pretty catchy tune. Thanks to all who were helpful.