PDA

View Full Version : Camping equip.stores in Palm Springs

Dode BCK
02-04-2007, 02:04 PM
Are there quite a few camping stores for tents n stuff in Palm Springs?
A few of us travelling from the UK,rather than taking all our camping shit with us,would prefer to buy cheap tents and the rest,in palm springs,where were staying for a few days before the festival kicks off.Any ideas anyone?

smilingdownward
02-04-2007, 02:41 PM
there is a wal:rolleyesmart in palm springs, its like your tesco. they have cheap tents and camping supplies, battery operated fans, food, and millions of other things you might need. ive gotten tents from walmart before and they hold up pretty good & they dont leak (not that you will have to worry about rain @ coachella). hope that will help.

Dode BCK
02-04-2007, 03:11 PM
Thanks for that,yeh Walmarts in the UK under the name of Asda,who battle against the evil Tesco in the supermarket wars.

smellslikevagina
02-04-2007, 04:13 PM
Don't shop at Walmart... go to Target.

smilingdownward
02-04-2007, 05:03 PM
Don't shop at Walmart... go to Target.

yeah i guess target is "better" than walmart, the quality might be a bit better and the prices are pretty much the same. and target dosnt have too many "stupid" ppl working there like walmart does. but i figure that stupid ppl need to work too, so let them work at walmart. if you care about politics and big business, and fair wages, unions and all that jazz, go to target. if you dont care, either one will do. both are fun to shop at. both are big evil companies.

btw my boyfriend and i love your name, smellslikevagina! we had a good laugh.

smellslikevagina
02-04-2007, 05:56 PM
I was talking more along the lines of politics, but its very true that both are out to bring the little guy down.
Aww thank you. I'm glad you got a laugh out of it.:thu