PDA

View Full Version : Ticketmaster outlet = no code?

beautiful nemesis
02-04-2007, 12:45 PM
I went to a Ticketmaster outlet, hoping for a slightly cheaper additional fees (but I don't think that was the case, unfortunately) and the guy who served me didn't ask for my email address. So I suppose this means I'm shit out of luck as far as getting a code for the Coachella Micrommunity (and out of the 1 free year subscription to Spin). I'm just fore-warning anyone who still hasn't bought their tickets and wants those to things, to just buy online.
Other than that, I guess my question is; is there any other way for me to come about getting a code? Thanks for you help =)

-Alanna

Rezzo
02-04-2007, 12:50 PM
big deal about the code at least you got tickets

beautiful nemesis
02-04-2007, 01:25 PM
big deal about the code at least you got tickets

Hi Rezzo =)
Yep, at least I did get tickets! I'm thankful and very excited for it!

Rezzo
02-04-2007, 01:34 PM
Hi Rezzo =)
Yep, at least I did get tickets! I'm thankful and very excited for it!

have fun :)

suprefan
02-04-2007, 04:13 PM
I went to a Ticketmaster outlet, hoping for a slightly cheaper additional fees (but I don't think that was the case, unfortunately) and the guy who served me didn't ask for my email address. So I suppose this means I'm shit out of luck as far as getting a code for the Coachella Micrommunity (and out of the 1 free year subscription to Spin). I'm just fore-warning anyone who still hasn't bought their tickets and wants those to things, to just buy online.
Other than that, I guess my question is; is there any other way for me to come about getting a code? Thanks for you help =)

-Alanna

You were only able to redeem a code if you bought them at the Glasshouse here in So Cal when it came to buying in person. Other than that getting a 3 day online was the only way... Ask before you buy next time...

Carlitos
02-08-2007, 12:18 AM
You get the code if you buy the ticket online also. My fried bought them online and got the codes.

vinylmartyr
02-08-2007, 12:26 AM
mmmm fried

Carlitos
02-10-2007, 01:30 PM
friend lol.. it was a mispelling

Carlitos
02-10-2007, 01:32 PM
no code if you get it from the outlet, online it's 282 dollars, at the TM outlet its 276, so you get the subscription and access to the micro community for 6 extra dollars