PDA

View Full Version : Happy 45th Anniversary Tiki Room

ivankay
06-22-2008, 01:50 PM
On a hot muther fucker, this paradise of singing birds, flowers and what nots with pineapple juice has been most pleasant. Here's to 45 more:

http://bp3.blogger.com/_guNX-7ZDSxo/Rz6HN32okLI/AAAAAAAAAIE/Kq9_x8C0XWA/s1600/Walt_Disney%27s_Enchanted_Tiki_Room_Poster.bmp

mEktO1Y3pug

TCeJlDka_cs&feature=related

miscorrections
06-22-2008, 01:54 PM
The Tiki Room is racist.

miscorrections
06-22-2008, 01:54 PM
Also it scared me when I was little.

miscorrections
06-22-2008, 01:55 PM
And by that I mean 8 months ago.

Hopeless Semantic
06-22-2008, 01:55 PM
It was very follible when it came to racism--but it was more definitely frightening. The birds especially...

The pineapple drinks, however, were awesome!

humanoid
06-22-2008, 02:10 PM
I didn't even know the Tiki Room still existed

fatbastard
06-22-2008, 02:14 PM
Disneyland use to make me curious and dream of the future, then the media machine dumbed me down.

IN THE TIKI TIKI TIKI TIKI ROOM!!!

Hopeless Semantic
06-22-2008, 02:16 PM
Disneyland use to make me curious and dream of the future, then the media machine dumbed me down.

IN THE TIKI TIKI TIKI TIKI ROOM!!!

Totally, man. What happened to the flying car in 2000? I want my flying car lol. The Tomorrowland area was such a lie! Astronaut ice cream...

fatbastard
06-22-2008, 02:55 PM
I keep promising myself to go to E-Bay and purchase a complete book of Disney tickets. You remember these?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2095/1588158568_e5788bf9b3.jpg?v=0

M Sparks
06-22-2008, 05:45 PM
Damn, that's an old one. I seem to recall America Sings had already been demoted to "D" ticket when I was a kid.

I used to have a record with the whole Tiki Room soundtrack on one side (makes sense) and the Jungle Cruise spiel on the other (huh?)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6f/Walt_Disney%27s_Enchanted_Tiki_Room_Poster.png

M Sparks
06-22-2008, 05:48 PM
I want my flying car lol.

IsFfBB2W7IA

amyzzz
06-23-2008, 09:43 AM
The only good thing about the Tiki Room is that fabulous snack bar. Love those pineapple whips!

chairmenmeow47
06-23-2008, 09:49 AM
god bless the tiki room. my mom and i always sing that "let's all sing like the biiiiiiiirdies sing" song, lol. i love that outdated shit :)

http://ivy.aholic.us/gallery/d/591175-2/151_let_s_all_sing_like_the_birdies_sing.jpg?g2_GA LLERYSID=6747b233ad85e31cce2eff6712dc0a45

the best is going to calicornia adventure and drinking at that winery and then coming over to be tipsy tipsy tipsy in the tiki tiki tiki room like me:

http://ivy.aholic.us/gallery/d/590374-2/074_tipsy_in_the_tiki_room.jpg?g2_GALLERYSID=6747b 233ad85e31cce2eff6712dc0a45

i seriously need to start planning our fall trip this year :)

matildawong
06-23-2008, 10:29 AM
Hee! I remember being in the Tiki Room and just really wanting to get back out on the rides. Anytime I sensed my parents were taking a break, I knew I wanted to get going.

I haven't been in there in recent visits. Happy B-day Tiki Room.

Blinken
06-23-2008, 10:50 AM
I haven't been to Disneyland for 7 or 8 years. I think i need to go again since i live in Orange County now. There was one night when i first to Orange county and was really high at 3 or 4 in the morning, got lost driving home and ended up at Disneyland very surreal feeling.

chairmenmeow47
06-23-2008, 11:15 AM
I haven't been to Disneyland for 7 or 8 years. I think i need to go again since i live in Orange County now. There was one night when i first to Orange county and was really high at 3 or 4 in the morning, got lost driving home and ended up at Disneyland very surreal feeling.

my friends and are going in the fall, just come meet-up with us!!! they are my lost buddies too so it would be a perfect group, LOL.

Blinken
06-23-2008, 11:57 AM
Sweet, i just might have to do that.

fatbastard
06-23-2008, 12:33 PM
Someone just told me that if you take old tickets into Disneyland, they will deduct a certain amount of money from your entrance fee.

chairmenmeow47
06-23-2008, 12:40 PM
Someone just told me that if you take old tickets into Disneyland, they will deduct a certain amount of money from your entrance fee.

weird, do they mean old entrance tickets or like the very old ride tickets?

Trick Loves The Kids
06-23-2008, 01:54 PM
I love Disneyland, and the Tiki Room. Walt Disney was a crazy motherfucker. The Tiki Room is less impressive now because you can see the same type of thing in every Chuck E Cheese in the country but I can't imagine what it would have been like in the 1960s when it was the first thing of its type in the world. I think the same thing about Star Tours, I bet that shit was just mind expanding when it first opened.

I think they deduct face value which is much less than they're worth on ebay, or as a bookmark

fatbastard
06-23-2008, 01:56 PM
Yeah, they deduct from the face value.

chairmenmeow47
06-23-2008, 01:57 PM
my old cell phone text message noise was that recorded "now boarding" jingle they'd play on the star tours ride; however my current gheigh ass phone won't support the file or something :(

star tours is still the shit. i love how 80s it is. i hear they're going to redo it which is probably going to suck. along with "honey i shrunk the audience". i would kill to see captain eo in the kodak theatre again :(

Blinken
06-23-2008, 01:58 PM
Star Tours was amazing when it first came out. I barley remember it but it was brand new when I first went to Disneyland, I loved the line with all the robots.

M Sparks
06-23-2008, 02:38 PM
I think the same thing about Star Tours, I bet that shit was just mind expanding when it first opened.

I never recall being dazzled by Star Tours. That opened in the late-80s.

Now, Adventure Thru Inner Space...that was mind expanding.

5csCPFQ6iRQ

ivankay
06-23-2008, 03:07 PM
I never recall being dazzled by Star Tours. That opened in the late-80s.

Now, Adventure Thru Inner Space...that was mind expanding.

5csCPFQ6iRQ

i bought that dvd. It took the guy who made it about 3 years. He just wanted to do it. Whenever i have a friend over who knows the ride, they love watching it. Surround sound is great.

i was a Disneyland kid. i grew up down the street and would get annual passes regularly (have one now) and it was essentially our playground. During the horny teen years, meeting some nice young ladies and taking them on Inner Space meant making out for the next 10 minutes.

i used to work at a liquor store and one of the Disney security guards would come in pretty regularly. He recognized me (used to bust me for smoking) and i him. We were cool with each other and one day conversation came up about Inner Space. i was telling him as much as i loved Star Tours, Inner Space was incredibly missed. Not him. He said the security staff threw a party the night it closed. i thought that a bit cruel. He said they were always busting people for smoking weed and trying to screw. They called it "Adventures Through Intercourse".

The Peoplemover (one of my favorite rides of all time...sniff) was referred to as the Peoplemaker.

chairmenmeow47
06-23-2008, 03:31 PM
i bought that dvd. It took the guy who made it about 3 years. He just wanted to do it. Whenever i have a friend over who knows the ride, they love watching it. Surround sound is great.

i was a Disneyland kid. i grew up down the street and would get annual passes regularly (have one now) and it was essentially our playground. During the horny teen years, meeting some nice young ladies and taking them on Inner Space meant making out for the next 10 minutes.

i used to work at a liquor store and one of the Disney security guards would come in pretty regularly. He recognized me (used to bust me for smoking) and i him. We were cool with each other and one day conversation came up about Inner Space. i was telling him as much as i loved Star Tours, Inner Space was incredibly missed. Not him. He said the security staff threw a party the night it closed. i thought that a bit cruel. He said they were always busting people for smoking weed and trying to screw. They called it "Adventures Through Intercourse".

The Peoplemover (one of my favorite rides of all time...sniff) was referred to as the Peoplemaker.

i would love to go to disneyland with you. i've gone every year of my life and love the history and all that. i'm sad i never got to do the adventures through innerspace.

the peoplemover was AWESOME! it was such a nice, relaxing ride to hit up when you got tired. and the tron room was awesome.

woogie846
06-23-2008, 03:49 PM
haha I was at Disneyland like 2 weeks ago.

ivankay
06-23-2008, 07:22 PM
i would love to go to disneyland with you. i've gone every year of my life and love the history and all that. i'm sad i never got to do the adventures through innerspace.

the peoplemover was AWESOME! it was such a nice, relaxing ride to hit up when you got tired. and the tron room was awesome.

When you go, let me know. Maybe let everyone know. The Coachella Board Member Day at Disneyland could be quite goofy.

TomAz
06-23-2008, 07:27 PM
so to speak.

Hopeless Semantic
06-23-2008, 08:02 PM
The tiki room was the first place I ever visited on my first sugar cube. It was something this side of spectacular and scary at the same time. I felt like I had just entered some British controlled colony and I had an Indian (from India) guiding me through some tripped out shit. Also, the Jungle Book Cruise made me feel like I was chasing charlie down the Mekong Delta. LSD is a helluva hallucinogen. I think I had my first hickey given to me in the Tiki Room too.

gaypalmsprings
06-23-2008, 08:31 PM
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/roach.gif

TomAz
06-23-2008, 08:37 PM
wtf are you people talking about? think about it. jeezus. you are all mostly smart enough to know better. next time you want to bash president george W, reflect on your corporate obsessions instead.

matildawong
06-23-2008, 09:33 PM
I'm a huge fan of Adventures Through Innerspace. Remember when they had that "circlevision" exhibit over where the Toy Story ride is now? I remember I used to think the 'high speed tunnel' that the People Mover went through was supposed to actually be a high speed RIDE.

...woah. Obviously the conversation took a turn before my post went up....

Hannahrain
06-23-2008, 09:35 PM
I assumed Tiki Room was a bar or venue until I finally clicked this a few minutes ago.

Backwater
06-23-2008, 10:09 PM
wtf are you people talking about? think about it. jeezus. you are all mostly smart enough to know better. next time you want to bash president george W, reflect on your corporate obsessions instead.

Um, sanity?

M Sparks
06-24-2008, 06:22 AM
i'm sad i never got to do the adventures through innerspace.

I wish I would have seen it when I was older. I was like 6 the first time I went to DL, and it terrified me.

The next time I was there, I was 7 or 8 and still was scared. Went a few years later and only had a few hours to spend. Vowed to go on it next time I went back, which wound up being 1985, and it had just closed.

M Sparks
06-24-2008, 06:24 AM
The tiki room was the first place I ever visited on my first sugar cube.

My first sugarcube had the polio vaccine on it.

M Sparks
06-24-2008, 06:38 AM
I'm a huge fan of Adventures Through Innerspace. Remember when they had that "circlevision" exhibit over where the Toy Story ride is now? I remember I used to think the 'high speed tunnel' that the People Mover went through was supposed to actually be a high speed RIDE.

The SuperSpeed Tunnel was actually on top of America Sings, not Circlevision. (Or were those two separate thoughts?) At first it had race cars and speedboats, but for a long time, it had Tron light cycle races.

Damn, Tomorrowland was a horribly themed area in the 70's. Little cars that go 5MPH, frogs singing music from the 1800s, looking at fake fish, films about purple mountains majesty...

BTW...lots of killer photos here for us old-folks...
http://www.yesterland.com/

ivankay
06-24-2008, 07:32 AM
The SuperSpeed Tunnel was actually on top of America Sings, not Circlevision. (Or were those two separate thoughts?) At first it had race cars and speedboats, but for a long time, it had Tron light cycle races.

Damn, Tomorrowland was a horribly themed area in the 70's. Little cars that go 5MPH, frogs singing music from the 1800s, looking at fake fish, films about purple mountains majesty...

i think 70/80's Tommorowland trumps the current version.

Captain EO > Honey I Shrunk the Audience
America Sings > Innoventions
Peoplemover > nothing (Rocket Rods if they worked still sucked)
Mission to Mars > Pizza Port
Old Rocket Jets on top of the Peoplemover > Rocket Jets on the ground

Although:

Finding Nemo > Old Subs
Current Space Mountain > Old Version

Having a hard time deciding between CircleVision and Buzz Lightyear. Buzz is fun, but CircleVision was such a unique cinematic experience. i miss CircleVision plenty.

captncrzy
06-24-2008, 08:01 AM
When you go, let me know. Maybe let everyone know. The Coachella Board Member Day at Disneyland could be quite goofy.

If this goes down, count me in.

I've never been in the Tiki Room. I guess my parents tried to take me in there when I was about 3 and I freaked out. Never been back.

chairmenmeow47
06-24-2008, 08:47 AM
BTW...lots of killer photos here for us old-folks...
http://www.yesterland.com/

yesterland is the SHIT! i love reading the stories people submit. the best is one where this old lady goes up to the rocket to the moon ride or whatever it was and said "does this ship land in the same place it takes off", LOL.

and i agree, ivankay that 80s tommorrow land is pretty much the shit. but the buzz lightyear ride is pretty dope, you get to shoot stuff! that ride has caused me to say "curse you buzz lightyear" when i get pissed. i was playing mario kart with my roommie the other day and he did not understand what i was saying at ALL.

and it sounds like we need a coachella board invades disneyland day. i'm totally down for that :)

captncrzy
06-24-2008, 10:08 AM
If we do a disney day, let's do it in the fall on a Sunday or something. Less crowds.

amyzzz
06-24-2008, 10:58 AM
October.

chairmenmeow47
06-24-2008, 11:20 AM
yeah, i generally go in the fall. i like going during the october-december holiday season too because they have the nightmare before christmas themed haunted mansion :)

amyzzz
06-24-2008, 12:30 PM
If you go early December (not Thanksgiving weekend), you can beat the crowds and see the holiday lights n stuff. I probably haven't done that in 10 years though, but it was fun.

ivankay
06-24-2008, 12:52 PM
Christmas time is really great looking. If October is the time for this potential gathering of great minds, the same weekend as Detour would be a super one-two punch of fun.

M Sparks
06-24-2008, 01:07 PM
i think 70/80's Tommorowland trumps the current version.

Captain EO > Honey I Shrunk the Audience
America Sings > Innoventions
Peoplemover > nothing (Rocket Rods if they worked still sucked)
Mission to Mars > Pizza Port
Old Rocket Jets on top of the Peoplemover > Rocket Jets on the ground

Although:

Finding Nemo > Old Subs
Current Space Mountain > Old Version

Having a hard time deciding between CircleVision and Buzz Lightyear. Buzz is fun, but CircleVision was such a unique cinematic experience. i miss CircleVision plenty.

Oh, 70's Tomorrowland was way better over all...I just meant it was poorly themed. America Sings was one of my favorites, but the only reason it was there was they didn't want to move the Carousel Of Progress.

I will take Buzz over Circlevision. There's still several Circlevision theatres in Epcot I think, though they got rid of the Timekeeper or Timemaster or whatever it was called at Magic Kingdom. I thought that was a really creative use of the Circlevision concept.

On the other hand, be happy Disneyland didn't get the Magic Kingdom replacement for Mission To Mars...the Alien Encounter. That is the most unpleasant theme park attraction anywhere. I'd much rather have overpriced pizza.

EDIT, oh and I would rate Captain EO and Honey equally annoying. But Magic Journeys...that was awesome. Were Magic Journeys and Adventure Thru Inner Space ever open at the same time? That would quite a way to trip if you went from one to the other.

ivankay
06-24-2008, 01:22 PM
Oh, 70's Tomorrowland was way better over all...I just meant it was poorly themed. America Sings was one of my favorites, but the only reason it was there was they didn't want to move the Carousel Of Progress.

I will take Buzz over Circlevision. There's still several Circlevision theatres in Epcot I think, though they got rid of the Timekeeper or Timemaster or whatever it was called at Magic Kingdom. I thought that was a really creative use of the Circlevision concept.

On the other hand, be happy Disneyland didn't get the Magic Kingdom replacement for Mission To Mars...the Alien Encounter. That is the most unpleasant theme park attraction anywhere. I'd much rather have overpriced pizza.

EDIT, oh and I would rate Captain EO and Honey equally annoying. But Magic Journeys...that was awesome. Were Magic Journeys and Adventure Thru Inner Space ever open at the same time? That would quite a way to trip if you went from one to the other.

i have to go to Disney World. i need a Peoplemover fix and i wasn't aware of the use of Circlevision theaters.

Inner Space and Magic Journeys did run at the same time. Magic Journeys played in that area before they officially built the theater for EO. Bands used to play in that outdoor theater as well. In the very early 80's, i even saw Rupert Holmes and Sister Sledge play that theater. The Holmes show was something like this:

A5XbHawHuaI

smooth.

amyzzz
06-24-2008, 01:56 PM
Mission to Mars was horrible. I saw that as a kid, and I remember being bored out of my mind. I liked the old submarine ride, but I haven't been to Disneyland since they opened to new Finding Nemo ride, so I can't compare the two. Innovention is LAME. They need to tear that down and rebuild something else.

rage patton
06-24-2008, 02:10 PM
I love the Tiki Room.

chairmenmeow47
06-24-2008, 02:17 PM
Mission to Mars was horrible. I saw that as a kid, and I remember being bored out of my mind. I liked the old submarine ride, but I haven't been to Disneyland since they opened to new Finding Nemo ride, so I can't compare the two. Innovention is LAME. They need to tear that down and rebuild something else.

the finding nemo is cool i guess, but i wish there was less CGI. i want more animatronics!!!!

innoventions is lame. i do want to see the new house of the future they built though. and the only thing i remember about circlevisions was watching movies about going on vacations around the world. not very exciting when you've got freaking space mountain a few feet away... lol.

and i can't believe there are people that do not love captain eo. i also can't believe it's directed by coppola either. there is just so much 80s michael jackson awesomeness in that movie i can't stand it :)

Wheres the beef?
06-24-2008, 02:37 PM
I love Disneyland, and the Tiki Room. Walt Disney was a crazy motherfucker. The Tiki Room is less impressive now because you can see the same type of thing in every Chuck E Cheese in the country but I can't imagine what it would have been like in the 1960s when it was the first thing of its type in the world. I think the same thing about Star Tours, I bet that shit was just mind expanding when it first opened.

I think they deduct face value which is much less than they're worth on ebay, or as a bookmark

star tours is still pretty cool.

ivankay
06-24-2008, 03:03 PM
That clip i put in the very first post of my friend glen and i in the Tiki Room has a full version. It has a couple of more minutes and more sights and sounds of the entrance for the ride up until we had to leave:

MjMer2sKqE4

miscorrections has something in common with my friend...that fear of the Tiki Room.

M Sparks
06-24-2008, 05:52 PM
Second random Rupert Holmes reference in a week. Love it.

I remember making a reluctant friend go see Captain EO. His review was "That would have been pretty good without the singing and dancing."

Reflecting back, I could have done without the elephant thing from Jedi, too.

Young blood
06-24-2008, 06:05 PM
I think i have decided to drive down after OSL festival see radiohead Sunday night at the bowl and do disneyland on monday.

meyouseek
06-24-2008, 06:59 PM
Also it scared me when I was little.

I thought I was the only one! The tiki statues outside freaked me out... but not nearly as much as the giant spider above the pod-boarding area in the Haunted Mansion.

Innerspace was my favorite ride when I was little. Well, it became my favorite once I was convinced that they weren't actually going to shrink me. Apparently it took a while to convince 6 year-old me.

Awesome memories all around. And as for that one sourpuss comment... we are not corporate tools, Disneyland rules! How can you hate on a theme park?

matildawong
06-24-2008, 10:00 PM
Innerspace was my favorite ride when I was little, too. My parents loved it because it was nice and cool inside.

M Sparks, this is totally lame of me to even answer but yes, those were two separate thoughts on the speed tunnel and circlevision. But thanks for reminding me of the Tron lights and speedboats/cars sequences.

chairmenmeow47
06-25-2008, 09:12 AM
http://thedisneyblog.com/2008/06/25/sleeping-beauty-castle-walk-through-to-re-open-at-disneyland/

OMG OMG OMG

i hope it re-opens. sleeping beauty is my all-time favourite disney movie and i have really missed the walk through the last few times i've gone.

amyzzz
06-25-2008, 11:10 AM
Oh shit. I didn't know it was closed. I guess I forgot to take my kids through there the last couple of times. I would definitely like to see that re-open.

ivankay
06-25-2008, 09:55 PM
A Banksy at Disneyland clip i just saw. Oh Banksy, you trouble maker:

jkZoC6dwRqE

Ardentbiscuit
06-25-2008, 10:04 PM
If you like Tiki...

http://www.americancinematheque.com/archive1999/2008/Egyptian/Tiki_Weekend_2008.htm#FAIR%20WIND%20TO%20JAVA

Trick Loves The Kids
06-25-2008, 11:02 PM
star tours is still pretty cool.

yeah, I was at disneyland last wednesday, i go on it every time. now you can ride a simulator type thing at every mall, but when it opened it was the first simulator + movie thing in the world, and it was star wars. the queue is so immersive too, that shit must have just completely smashed peoples' worlds.

oh and the fireworks show that disneyland has now is the greatest thing i've ever seen in my life. it's like a mini version of roger waters at coachella, just crazy shit happening all around you and you're like "okay i've seen it all oh wait HOLY FUCK." it's the most ridiculous shit, i don't want to spoil it if you've never seen it but let me just say that they turn sleeping beauty's castle into a motherfucking x-wing and it makes perfect sense.

Ardentbiscuit
06-25-2008, 11:04 PM
Star Tours is still fun but after you ride newer simulators like "Klingon encounter" at the Hilton in Las Vegas you realize how antiquated Star Tours is and how badly it needs to be updated.

Trick Loves The Kids
06-25-2008, 11:26 PM
Yeah I saw a video of a simulator ride in Japan where the cabin falls apart and steam shoots out and all types of crazy things happen. Rumors about a new Star Tours have been getting pretty strong recently so that should be pretty neat... hopefully they won't set it during the prequels :(

Backwater
06-25-2008, 11:42 PM
It will probably be a pod-race thing, which sucks I know, but I don't know what else they would do.

fatbastard
06-26-2008, 05:33 AM
I enjoy going during the holidays. I spent a new year's eve there a couple of years ago.

ivankay
06-26-2008, 07:18 AM
Ahhhh! Can't help myself...must post pictures:

http://buzznet-86.vo.llnwd.net/assets/users16/renegademartian/default/02-20-2008_Disney_Exercise_and_Lunar_Eclipse_132--large-msg-12047916038.jpg

http://buzznet-50.vo.llnwd.net/assets/users16/renegademartian/default/02-20-2008_Disney_Exercise_and_Lunar_Eclipse_134--large-msg-120479159617.jpg

http://buzznet-76.vo.llnwd.net/assets/users16/renegademartian/default/02-20-2008_Disney_Exercise_and_Lunar_Eclipse_103--large-msg-120479159166.jpg

http://buzznet-83.vo.llnwd.net/assets/users16/renegademartian/default/02-20-2008_Disney_Exercise_and_Lunar_Eclipse_054--large-msg-120479158693.jpg

http://buzznet-59.vo.llnwd.net/assets/users16/renegademartian/default/02-20-2008_Disney_Exercise_and_Lunar_Eclipse_016--large-msg-12047915819.jpg

http://buzznet-82.vo.llnwd.net/assets/users16/renegademartian/default/02-20-2008_Disney_Exercise_and_Lunar_Eclipse_061--large-msg-120479157436.jpg

http://buzznet-84.vo.llnwd.net/assets/users16/renegademartian/default/Main_Street_during_the_Fireworks--large-msg-120298013956.jpg

http://buzznet-98.vo.llnwd.net/assets/users16/renegademartian/default/08-24-2007_Fisheye_Disneyland_168--large-msg-118856934353.jpg

http://buzznet-40.vo.llnwd.net/assets/users16/renegademartian/default/08-24-2007_Fisheye_Disneyland_138--large-msg-118856931482.jpg

http://buzznet-78.vo.llnwd.net/assets/users16/renegademartian/default/08-24-2007_Fisheye_Disneyland_110--large-msg-118856926923.jpg

http://buzznet-57.vo.llnwd.net/assets/users16/renegademartian/default/08-24-2007_Fisheye_Disneyland_070--large-msg-118856920738.jpg

http://buzznet-24.vo.llnwd.net/assets/users16/renegademartian/default/08-24-2007_Fisheye_Disneyland_066--large-msg-118856919066.jpg

http://buzznet-19.vo.llnwd.net/assets/users8/renegademartian/default/hey_maw_im_at_Disneylands_50th--large-msg-1122959085-2.jpg

http://buzznet-12.vo.llnwd.net/assets/users9/renegademartian/default/Beware_of_Managerial_Ghosts--large-msg-1127362750-2.jpg

http://buzznet-89.vo.llnwd.net/assets/users9/renegademartian/default/Matterhorn_looks_appropriate--large-msg-1129691928-2.jpg

http://buzznet-65.vo.llnwd.net/assets/users9/renegademartian/default/ominous_splash_mountain--large-msg-1129691897-2.jpg

http://buzznet-48.vo.llnwd.net/assets/users9/renegademartian/default/lots_of_cups_to_clean--large-msg-1129691905-2.jpg

Young blood
06-26-2008, 07:20 AM
Must....go.....to.....disneyland......

<3 ur pics.

captncrzy
06-26-2008, 07:34 AM
Gawd those are some great pics

miscorrections
06-26-2008, 07:49 AM
I fucking hate Storybook Island or whatever that shit with the stupid whale is.