PDA

View Full Version : Snoop Dogg's West Fest

whynotsmile99
06-15-2008, 04:22 PM
Great show. Tha Dogg Pound was probably the best live hip hop act I've ever seen. Snoop was as fun and great as I when I saw him last time. The place was going nuts. Warren G comes out, has his own 30 minute set or so, then Snoop, Tha Dogg Pound and everyone else comes out and the theater goes nuts. All the hits, including a good chunk of Dr. Dre's Chronic 2001 album. Xxplosive, Fuck You, Let's Get High, Next Episode. Everyone in the theater, was rapping along. Everyone knows that album by heart. The performers seemed to love being up there, everyone was having a great time. Near the end of the night there must have been 45 people all on stage. 4 hour show

So much fun. Warzone and Western Union were whatever, but Mister FAB was pretty great too.

Tha Dogg Pound for Cocahella 2009

Snoop Dogg has launched a new tour that will see the rapper hitting US, Canadian and international cities.

The first 8 dates of the new tour will be called "Snoop Dogg's West Fest" and features Snoop alongside Warren G, Tha Dogg Pound, Mistah FAB, Warzone and Westurn Union.

"WEST FEST" DATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

Ventura, CA
Snoop Dogg's West Fest with Warren G, Tha Dogg Pound, Westurn Union, Warzone, Mistah FAB
Ventura Theater
26 S Chestnut St 93001

San Francisco, CA
Snoop Dogg's West Fest with Warren G, Tha Dogg Pound, Westurn Union, Warzone, Mistah FAB
The Fillmore
1805 Geary Blvd. 94115

CHICO, CA
SENATOR THEATRE
517 Main St 95928

Central Point, OR
Lithia Motors Amphitheater
1 Peninger Road 97502

Seattle, WA
Showbox Sodo
1700 First Ave South 98101

Vancouver, BC, CAN
Commodore Ballroom
868 Granville Street V6Z 1K3

Portland, OR
Roseland Theatre
8 NW Sixth Ave. 97209-3607

Spokane, WA
The Big Easy Concert House
919 W. Sprague Ave. 99201-4014

Following the "West Fest" dates, Snoop will continue on through the US with dates in such cities as Omaha, Lansing, and Tulsa before heading overseas for a series of dates.

Stainofmind
06-16-2008, 02:55 AM
Did Kurupt do any of his solo stuff during that 4 hour set?

Backwater
06-16-2008, 03:40 AM
I'm goin, goin bakc, back to cali, cali