PDA

View Full Version : I'm selling my ROOR on EBAY...

brando4n82
06-05-2008, 03:41 PM
You should check it out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=110259713326

Blinken
06-05-2008, 03:50 PM
can't look at work, but how much is it going for?

marooko
06-05-2008, 04:02 PM
so whats the big deal about german roor? i ask cause it looks like a simple wate pipe. i wouldnt pay that much new. what am i missing?

brando4n82
06-05-2008, 04:21 PM
Well, ROOR is known for its durability, which is why people pay the extra money for. Not just because it's a brand name, but because they use pyrex glass. And I would imagine only collectors or huge stoners would bid on it, and both may be interested that it is a German ROOR and not from the American brand. From what I hear, the American brand is a bit cheaper.

And Blinken, the bidding starts at $400 and i offer insurance, only like $25 including shipping.

It comes with a ROOR diffuser, an ash catcher (not roor) and a Nice bag for the ROOR itself and a separate bag for the ash catcher. That package deal is worth more than $400 i can assure you that:winkiss Oh yeah. the ROOR is 3 feet tall

brando4n82
06-05-2008, 04:23 PM
Well, ROOR is known for its durability, which is why people pay the extra money for. Not just because it's a brand name, but because they use pyrex glass. And I would imagine only collectors or huge stoners would bid on it, and both may be interested that it is a German ROOR and not from the American brand. From what I hear, the American brand is a bit cheaper.

And Blinken, the bidding starts at $400 and i offer insurance, only like $25 including shipping.

It comes with a ROOR diffuser, an ash catcher (not roor) and a Nice bag for the ROOR itself and a separate bag for the ash catcher. That package deal is worth more than $400 i can assure you that:winkiss Oh yeah, and the ROOR is a 3 foot tall beaker bottom, i think that's worth mentioning.

RotationSlimWang
06-05-2008, 04:23 PM
You could sell a mustachioed mouth with a cock in it and it would be less gay than this.

brando4n82
06-05-2008, 04:41 PM
You could sell a mustachioed mouth with a cock in it and it would be less gay than this.

OMGZ YOU ARE SOOO FUNNY. you should do stand up.....derp:rolleyes

whats so homosexual about my piece anyways?

RotationSlimWang
06-05-2008, 04:46 PM
Paying over 400 dollars for something you smoke fucking weed with. TEH GAY.

Blinken
06-05-2008, 04:48 PM
No, the Volcano was around $500(may have gone down) it fucking owns.

brando4n82
06-05-2008, 05:06 PM
Paying over 400 dollars for something you smoke fucking weed with. TEH GAY.

Sorry dude, but thats how much it costs. Get over it. Plus, It can definitely worth that much to people who live in places like Montana or Arkansas, that don't really have access to the shops we have here in California:lips I know for a fact if anyone bids on this piece, they won't be in California.

I assume you've been in a head shop before? Unless you're in Venice, you have to shell out some dough for quality pieces.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x158/graffixload/DSC01130.jpg

marooko
06-05-2008, 05:11 PM
the roor is fine, its that pillow thats fucking gay. hahah.

BROKENDOLL
06-05-2008, 05:14 PM
Paying over 400 dollars for something you smoke fucking weed with. TEH GAY. Hm, I don't know about that. Someone that can afford to smoke out of something that costs $400, probably has some killer shit to smoke!

brando4n82
06-05-2008, 05:41 PM
the roor is fine, its that pillow thats fucking gay. hahah.

Hey now, to be fair, I've had that pillow for 15 years (since I was 5)

and BTW, already got a bidder:)

Don't know if they are outside California or not though

RotationSlimWang
06-05-2008, 05:44 PM
Listen you fucking idiot, I know that's how much they cost. My point is that it's retarded to pay that much. You spend 500 dollars on something to smoke weed with? Seriously? I couldn't imagine in a million years doing that. Know why?

Cause I could be spending that 500 on actual drugs.

Mr.Nipples
06-05-2008, 05:49 PM
i just broke mine a few weeks ago. it cracked at the base so its still smokable but it has 2 huge chunks out of it now and in dire need of repair. green label 2003.

brando4n82
06-05-2008, 06:17 PM
i just broke mine a few weeks ago. it cracked at the base so its still smokable but it has 2 huge chunks out of it now and in dire need of repair. green label 2003.

Woof, thats rough. 7mm green label?

brando4n82
06-05-2008, 06:18 PM
Listen you fucking idiot, I know that's how much they cost. My point is that it's retarded to pay that much. You spend 500 dollars on something to smoke weed with? Seriously? I couldn't imagine in a million years doing that. Know why?

Cause I could be spending that 500 on actual drugs.

some of us prefer not smoking out of crack pipes.

gaypalmsprings
06-05-2008, 07:45 PM
ha...you use Lavender Vanilla Febreeze

Young blood
06-05-2008, 07:51 PM
Srsly a soda can is going to get you just as high. 500 dollars for a soda can is retarded.

RotationSlimWang
06-05-2008, 08:55 PM
Yup. Bongs are just impractical and flashy ways to show how much money you've wasted on a method of smoking that wastes more weed than any other. It's fucking idiotic. The day that I spend 500 dollars on a way to smoke my drugs instead of the drugs I actually want to smoke is the day I shoot myself in my gay-ass face.

KungFuJoe
06-05-2008, 10:19 PM
I like to smoke my weed the good 'ol fashioned way. wrapped in paper.

I would never pay that much money for a retarded apparatus

chrislasf
06-05-2008, 10:37 PM
the vest on that velveteen rabbit is to die for.

Cdubby
06-05-2008, 10:43 PM
you know that yellow m&m piece is a collector's item, are you going to be putting that on ebay soon?

JustSteve
06-05-2008, 10:46 PM
invalid item..whoops.

RotationSlimWang
Awwww... ebay said you're fucking gay.

BROKENDOLL
I'd like to know what's really goin' on with that reindeer in front of the rabbit.

BROKENDOLL
06-05-2008, 10:49 PM
SOLD?

marooko
06-06-2008, 07:34 AM

I figured. I was just messing.

Srsly a soda can is going to get you just as high. 500 dollars for a soda can is retarded.

Yes, a 500$ soda can is stupid. 500$ on a nice inside out piece, not so dumb. Some consider the work art.

The Vault Gallery in Santa Cruz has awesome glass sculptures and such, for much more that that. The fact that you can smoke out of it makes it stupid?

leo01g
06-06-2008, 07:59 AM
http://www.concept420.com/images/how_to_roll_a_blunt_cigar.jpg
Thats all you need to smoke weed my friend.
The only device i have ever bought was a glass piece and regret it because it was like 50 dollars. It was nice but it didnt get me any higher.

marooko
06-06-2008, 08:08 AM
no one is claiming it gets you higher. i love me some blunts though.

TomAz
06-06-2008, 08:09 AM
how do you smoke dope with a Slim Jim?

Young blood
06-06-2008, 08:23 AM
"dope"

RotationSlimWang
06-06-2008, 08:26 AM
Tom remembers when a dimebag only cost a small African child.

marooko
06-06-2008, 08:26 AM
old man lingo for pot.

Young blood
06-06-2008, 08:32 AM
smoking dope will forever invoke air quotes.

TomAz
06-06-2008, 08:33 AM
no but really.

Young blood
06-06-2008, 08:36 AM
If you give bored stoners the opportunity they will amaze you with their magic skills of weed smoking apparatus crafting.

SFChrissy
06-06-2008, 08:47 AM
I want one of those fore sure!!!

Blinken
06-06-2008, 09:15 AM
http://www.concept420.com/images/how_to_roll_a_blunt_cigar.jpg
Thats all you need to smoke weed my friend.
The only device i have ever bought was a glass piece and regret it because it was like 50 dollars. It was nice but it didnt get me any higher.

See here is where you are wrong, If you smoke really good weed you don't always need a blunt or joint, a pipe is much more efficient. It takes less to fill up a bowl than it does to roll a joint or blunt. Plus when smoking a bowl you don't lose as much smoke. Bongs i use even less weed because i can perfectly measure out one hit at a time, so no wasted smoke. Smoke is being wasted whenever you are holding a joint or blunt and not hitting it.

Hannahrain
06-06-2008, 09:15 AM
This thread was cut off at the bottom of my screen and I thought it said, "I'm selling my BOOB on EBAY".

Blinken
06-06-2008, 09:16 AM
Do it Hannah.

TomAz
06-06-2008, 09:22 AM
yeah. who needs two? superfluous. unless you plan on having twins or something.

leo01g
06-06-2008, 09:22 AM
See here is where you are wrong, If you smoke really good weed you don't always need a blunt or joint, a pipe is much more efficient. It takes less to fill up a bowl than it does to roll a joint or blunt. Plus when smoking a bowl you don't lose as much smoke. Bongs i use even less weed because i can perfectly measure out one hit at a time, so no wasted smoke. Smoke is being wasted whenever you are holding a joint or blunt and not hitting it.

Yeah dude but wouldnt you rather chill on your porch smoking a blunt rather than having to smoke it out of a bong? I dont know just my preference. Thats true though with a pipe or bong you dont use as much.

RotationSlimWang
06-06-2008, 09:26 AM
Leo, don't bother. White people don't fucking understand the social nature of blunts whatsoever for some reason. Goddamn crackers run around like weed is a good band--they get designer pieces, hats, shirts, they have a fucking number, time, holiday...

Blinken
06-06-2008, 09:37 AM
Yeah dude but wouldnt you rather chill on your porch smoking a blunt rather than having to smoke it out of a bong? I dont know just my preference. Thats true though with a pipe or bong you dont use as much.

I love chilling on my porch with a blunt, I am not saying blunts are bad. Just that pipes have their purpose too, i like variety in my smoking.

leo01g
06-06-2008, 09:37 AM
I was waiting someone to tell me "You're just a poor mexican who cant afford a 500 dollar piece." I would rather buy 2 ounces of some potent kush for that kind of money.

Blinken
06-06-2008, 09:38 AM
Leo, don't bother. White people don't fucking understand the social nature of blunts whatsoever for some reason. Goddamn crackers run around like weed is a good band--they get designer pieces, hats, shirts, they have a fucking number, time, holiday...

I understand the social nature of blunts jackass, i just don't always smoke with groups of people.

RotationSlimWang
06-06-2008, 09:38 AM
Well, you ARE just a poor Mexican. But I still agree with your position.

Hannahrain
06-06-2008, 09:39 AM
I'm one step ahead of you all. I usually just wear a prosthetic hook on the left side.

leo01g
06-06-2008, 09:41 AM
I love chilling on my porch with a blunt, I am not saying blunts are bad. Just that pipes have their purpose too, i like variety in my smoking.

Yeah i guess. I made like 15 blunts at coachella and used a pipe with the left overs i had.
Have you ever used a vaporizer? A lot of friends like that

Blinken
06-06-2008, 09:43 AM
Yeah, a few friends have em. I like them now and then but they are not social at all. They are better for your lungs, and it is a different kind of high.

leo01g
06-06-2008, 09:46 AM
Better for your lungs? haha yeah i guess.
Speaking of weed, i bought some super skunk last week and it was pretty damn tasty.

Blinken
06-06-2008, 09:54 AM
They are much better beacuse it doesn't burn the herb so you don't get all the byproducts of combustion. Bongs are better for you to, because of the filtration provided by the water. Although the positive effects of the filtration are somewhat cancelled out by the ungodly amount of smoke you take in.

leo01g
06-06-2008, 09:56 AM
I guess thats the good thing about bongs, you can take a hell of a lot more smoke.

leo01g
06-06-2008, 09:58 AM
Did anyone end up buying that bong?
I tried looking it up but it said invalid something

brando4n82
06-06-2008, 12:38 PM
Did anyone end up buying that bong?
I tried looking it up but it said invalid something

Fucking EBAY took it off twice for "violations", but I am selling it to a someone who bid on it before they took it off for $400. Just received payment through paypal...time to go to the post office.

greghead
06-07-2008, 07:51 PM

Volcano is the word. Every coffeeshop in Amsterdam has one. Well . . . the shops you actually want to go into.

I'm sorry to see the roor's already gone. That's a great deal for the piece, catcher, and bag

brando4n82
06-09-2008, 11:04 AM
Indeed, and that asshole backed out.....

So who wants to buy this?

brando4n82
07-26-2008, 09:18 PM
The moment that EVERYONE has been waiting for!

My listing is back up!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=110274152853

better act quick! you only got 8 more days!

BROKENDOLL
07-28-2008, 11:13 AM
The moment that EVERYONE has been waiting for!

My listing is back up!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=110274152853

better act quick! you only got 8 more days! Either we weren't quick enough or you got screwed again.

frozen pilgrim
07-28-2008, 01:36 PM
my two cents on this whole thread:

having worked for a while in a head shop, I can say that glass pieces, even ROORs, are not worth the money they're sold for.
guess what- neither are fucking frying pans, air conditioners, cars... even potato chips.

it's about getting something you enjoy. randy, I"m assuming you'd rather put fresh cut flowers in an empty vodka bottle than drop fifteen bucks on a nice vase, once, and then take care of it and from then on have something nice to put flowers in.

I have two large bongs, a bubbler, a couple of regular pipes, a chillum, and a volcano.

they all have their place.

and, of course, blunts and joints are irreplaceable.

even the inescapable fact that rolling is THE least efficient method of consumption doesn't negate how enjoyable it is to sit with friends and pass around a nice big spliff.

if I'm sitting at home, playing video games or watching TV or whatever, I usually smoke a bong- it's efficient, it DOES deliver higher doses of active ingredients than joints or pipes (if you do it right), it's much better for the lungs and throat, it smells less, etc.

if I'm mixing tracks or recording or otherwise playing with my gear, I use the volcano- I don't want
a) bong water
or b) smoke
fucking with the insides of the gear.

the volcano is also awesome in social circumstances- the one-way valve makes it efficient and easy to pass, as well as eliminating the risk of fire-related mishaps with drunk people at parties.
hell- the volcano is just awesome, period. I highly recommend it. it really truly is worth the money, especially if you're someone that works with your voice.

if I'm smoking with my dear old dad, it's a nice curved regular glass pipe. he's intimidated by weed technology.

which brings me to another point:
bongs have been around just as long as joints. fact.
the first bongs were made out of bamboo- hollow, water-tight, and all natural.
they were made for delivering higher doses of, take a guess, cannabis.

anyways.

I'm not going to buy that roor bong, or any roor bong- why?
I don't carelessly smash my bongs around, or take them to other places, and as such I don't need 14 mil pyrex.

Cheddar's Cousin
07-28-2008, 01:48 PM

How long have you had those bunk beds?

Cheddar's Cousin
07-28-2008, 01:53 PM
The volcano is just an overpriced heat gun. All you really need is the valve, some turkey roasting bags, and a rubber band.

Even if you go for the deluxe heat gun, it only comes to around $100.00.

marooko
07-28-2008, 01:59 PM
if you really wanna save money, just get two old butter knives and set them on your gas stove. just dont do a stupid stoner move and grab the wrong end.

frozen pilgrim
07-28-2008, 02:32 PM
The volcano is just an overpriced heat gun. All you really need is the valve, some turkey roasting bags, and a rubber band.

Even if you go for the deluxe heat gun, it only comes to around $100.00.

this is just incorrect.
not just incorrect, but potentially detrimental to people's health.

paint stripping guns and other heat guns have a critical difference from the volcano:
the grade of the materials.
everything in the volcano is foodsafe. they use the thing in fucking hospitals.

have fun inhaling particulate matter, vaporized coatings and rubber, etc.

and with just a heat gun, the valve, and the balloon, where the FUCK does the weed go, you stupid fuck?

good god.
I love makeshift paraphenalia sometimes- it's fun.

but calling the volcano an "overpriced heat gun" is just fucking retarded.

Cheddar's Cousin
07-29-2008, 06:17 AM
O.k. I forgot the chamber, but the rest of what you say is, in fact, bullshit. I have not only seen it, but done it.

All that hospital, food safe crap is just to scare you into paying 5 times as much for the same shit. It's like the government's $500.00 toilet seats and hammers.

I know people who have been doing this for years with no adverse effects or taste of any rubber.

Young blood
07-29-2008, 07:11 AM
they use the thing in fucking hospitals..

Please show me an example of this being true.

marooko
07-29-2008, 07:21 AM
it may be true in canader.

frozen pilgrim
07-29-2008, 08:35 AM
O.k. I forgot the chamber, but the rest of what you say is, in fact, bullshit. I have not only seen it, but done it.

All that hospital, food safe crap is just to scare you into paying 5 times as much for the same shit. It's like the government's $500.00 toilet seats and hammers.

I know people who have been doing this for years with no adverse effects or taste of any rubber.

I refuse to waste excessive time and effort on an idiot like you, when the volcano is sitting right fucking next to me asking to be used

there's something called INOX steel.
look it up, asshole.

so you're saying buy/build a mouthpiece, bag, valve, and filling chamber out of makeshift components that will eventually taste bad and smell bad, and then buy a forced air paint stripping gun with an aluminum heating element and aluminum tubes inside.

total cost and effort, a couple hundred bucks, NOT including your time, and you're left with a vastly inferior experience.

I'd much prefer to pay five bills and get a medical grade piece of engineering that works perfectly the first time every time and comes with a five year unlimited warranty, extra screen sets, free valve and chamber and mouthpiece replacements, extra bags, (and here's another point- volcano bags aren't turkey bags. volcano bags are effectively seamless, and made of a foodsafe, highly resilient polyester, as opposed to normal "oven bags", which are more closely related to cellophane, and will start to break down and leak at the seams after repeated inflation/deflation) and air filters.

also, regarding the hospital thing, they're used in public hospitals in germany, the netherlands, switzerland, and in privately owned medical institutions everywhere. it (the volcano) has uses far beyond getting high- aromatherapy, and safe, effective delivery of herbal medicine such as skullcap, or assisting in quitting a nicotine addiction.

I hate how some juvenile stoners and some senile stoners stick to this bullshit about not spending money on things like bongs or volcanos, because they're convinced that a god damn billy+pop bottle is chemically the same.

just do a double blind test- the volcano, for taste, ease of inhalation, and efficacy, will come out #1 every damn time.

Young blood
07-29-2008, 08:49 AM
I would rather pay 3 bucks for blueberry blunts.

frozen pilgrim
07-29-2008, 08:51 AM
dude, YB, why are you trying to pick a fight

my very first post in this thread was about how vaporizers, blunts, joints, bongs, pipes, all have their different uses.

do I have to post that every single time to avoid these stupid petty nitpicking bullshit incidents?

frozen pilgrim
07-29-2008, 08:52 AM
I love blunts.
I love my volcano.

I hate people that pretend they can't read

Young blood
07-29-2008, 08:54 AM
marijuana is serious business.

frozen pilgrim
07-29-2008, 08:56 AM
shouldn't be

Wheres the beef?
07-29-2008, 09:41 AM
but it is unfortunately

Cheddar's Cousin
07-29-2008, 11:00 AM
How about THIS (http://www.action-electronics.com/heatguns.htm) one with a mica heating element. Mica is know for its chemical stability.

frozen pilgrim
07-29-2008, 11:28 AM
yes. and the diaphragm pump is made of what? and all the internal tubing is made of what?
and how precise (+/-) is the temp?

like... you're not getting the fucking point.

I'm perfectly aware that it's possible to vaporise weed with a makeshift device. very possible. it's just not the same, not as efficient, not as healthy, and not as tasty. and you can't just put it in a box, ship it off, and get it back fixed for five years.

if you're really that much of a tight-ass and HAVE to just use a heat gun, try and get one with a quartz element, and also, don't bother with bags. if you're using a heat gun, just go buy a glass bong with a nice big bowl. it takes a touch of practice, but you get water-filtered vapor, which is tits.

if you have the volcano, you should try pressing the mouthpiece against the bowl of an ice bong and pulling.

iced vapor is SUPER tits.

frozen pilgrim
07-29-2008, 11:30 AM
oh wait, the whole reason this started was because randy was blathering about how bongs aren't worth buying.
which lead to my initial post in this thread.

fuck

okay.
I have officially covered (I think) every angle of my opinion in this thread. if anyone disagrees with something I'm saying, go back and read the other posts and I think you'll find your quibbles answered.

marooko
07-29-2008, 12:11 PM
not trying to rain on your day pilgrim, but ive used a volcano or two, pretty sure theres plastic parts in it. yes an argument can be made as to the amount of heat they're getting, but they're getting some none the less and they are still there.

frozen pilgrim
07-29-2008, 12:14 PM
>.<

I know there are composite parts

as stated many times over and over in this thread, I HAVE a volcano, and it's sitting right freaking next to me as I type this.
every part of the volcano is made of foodsafe medical grade materials.

YES there are composite parts.

NO they are not 'just plastic'

frozen pilgrim
07-29-2008, 12:16 PM
there have been scientific PPM and % readings done on the contents of a volcano bag.

there is nothing but vaporized oil and water based natural compounds, and a tiny touch of steam.

marooko
07-29-2008, 12:18 PM
there are many forms of plastic, just cause they're composite, food grade, or medical grade doesnt deem them "safe". for the most part yes, but everyone is different. just sayin.

marooko
07-29-2008, 12:19 PM
there have been scientific PPM and % readings done on the contents of a volcano bag.

there is nothing but vaporized oil and water based natural compounds, and a tiny touch of steam.

which are all completely healthy.....

frozen pilgrim
07-29-2008, 12:19 PM
dude, come on, don't nitpick with me, I like you
this bullshit started because someone was saying that a volcano has no advantage over a paint stripping gun and a turkey bag.
like...
shit.

can we delete this fucking thread?

frozen pilgrim
07-29-2008, 12:20 PM
and yes, all those things are safe and healthy.
some of them are also potently psychoactive

marooko
07-29-2008, 12:27 PM
this bullshit started because someone was saying that a volcano has no advantage over a paint stripping gun and a turkey bag.
like...
shit.

can we delete this fucking thread?

dont get mad dude. do you need to burn it?

Cheddar's Cousin
07-29-2008, 12:37 PM
like...
shit.

And that someone was right.

marooko
07-29-2008, 12:38 PM
i missed the turkey bag. the paint gun i dont like, the turkey bag, definitely food grade.

frozen pilgrim
07-29-2008, 12:39 PM
no, you're wrong, you stupid fucking asshole.
you are an idiot, and I hope you DO go use a paint stripping gun.
have fun dying before me

frozen pilgrim
07-29-2008, 12:40 PM
not you, marooko. cheddar.
the turkey bags are fine, you just have to replace them more often, and they sometimes leak

the paint stripping gun is NOT as safe or effective as the volcano. the volcano is not 'just a heat gun with a bag on top'.
THAT is my point. cheddar is wrong, and he's an idiot, and one day he'll pay for it.
cheddar, stay out of the fucking capground, you stupid prick.

marooko, as an apology for hating up the board this morning, I owe you a joint next year.

Cheddar's Cousin
07-29-2008, 12:43 PM
no, you're wrong, you stupid fucking asshole.
you are an idiot, and I hope you DO go use a paint stripping gun.
have fun dying before me

I'm not the only one who has...

frozen pilgrim
07-29-2008, 12:48 PM
good. then pass it on to your retard friends as well.

you know what's hilarious about this? you CAN use a heat gun for an equal experience to a volcano- but the kind of gun you need costs about $450, and then you need a good-sized glass bong to use it! (as opposed to it being just an option with the volcano) and it takes a lot of practice, and you're about ten times as likely to burn yourself as you are smoking (because of the nature of forced-air heat guns).

look, cheddar- I sold vaporizers, bongs, heat guns... everything you can think of. every day, for a fucking living.
I KNOW about this shit. it's not just a pastime, it was my moral obligation to give every customer the most health-conscious and factual information possible.
so for the last fucking time, just fuck off.
fuck
off

fuck off
fuck off
fuck off

Mr.Nipples
you aint shit till youve smoked weed through a saxaphone

marooko
marooko, as an apology for hating up the board this morning, I owe you a joint next year.

im not gonna forget this.

frozen pilgrim
07-29-2008, 12:49 PM
you aint shit till youve smoked weed through a saxaphone

this, I have not tried

Cheddar's Cousin
07-29-2008, 12:51 PM
Saxophones are NOT food safe!

frozen pilgrim
07-29-2008, 12:55 PM
I hate to be a bitch, but really expensive ones can be.
bone and unstained cork contacts, really high-purity brass...
actually, if you rinsed all the cork grease off, it might work awesome....

Cheddar's Cousin
07-29-2008, 12:56 PM
I hate to be a bitch...

Really?

How do you deal with all the self loathing?

Mr.Nipples
07-29-2008, 12:57 PM
stuff that white non toxic crayola play-dough into all the valves. make sure its a shitty saxophone.

greghead
07-29-2008, 01:06 PM
I love Volcanoes. The last two times I was in Amsterdam, I didn't even bother rolling huge spliffs (which, as Pilgrim pointed out, waste large quantities of the best weed money can buy). Every shop worth visiting has a Volcano, as well as a Hurricane or some other similarly awesome bong that can be borrowed for use in the shop.

EDIT: My old roommate plays sax professionally, and was absolutely horrified at the suggestion of smoking through a saxophone. Though he agrees that it would be quite possible and safe if one were to use a really nice horn, the idea of turning a $7,000 horn into a bong practically made him cry.

smoketharoor
09-28-2008, 08:36 PM
First off WTF people who use vaporizers are not true stoners in my book, there are so many vital chemicals your taking out with vapes, plus they produces massive pussy hits(when you don't choke and cough). I own two ROORS nothing and i mean nothing comes close to the way they hit and the massive tokes they produces, (you know when the smoke gets all yellow and shit). So for all you vape people out their quit being pussy's and go buy a ROOR, its one of those things that you look back on and say man that was one of the best investment Ive made when it comes to MARIJUANA.I got People coming over all hours of the day to smoke me out so they can hit the roor, you know what that means free fuckin weed so buy a ROOR...

marooko
09-28-2008, 08:48 PM
how old are you, like 16?

Quadromarshia
09-29-2008, 07:55 AM
What's that gun looking thing that the detective in Nice Dreams smokes out of?

frozen pilgrim
09-29-2008, 08:06 AM
First off WTF people who use vaporizers are not true stoners in my book, there are so many vital chemicals your taking out with vapes, plus they produces massive pussy hits(when you don't choke and cough). I own two ROORS nothing and i mean nothing comes close to the way they hit and the massive tokes they produces, (you know when the smoke gets all yellow and shit). So for all you vape people out their quit being pussy's and go buy a ROOR, its one of those things that you look back on and say man that was one of the best investment Ive made when it comes to MARIJUANA.I got People coming over all hours of the day to smoke me out so they can hit the roor, you know what that means free fuckin weed so buy a ROOR...

yellow smoke means you've got contaminants either in the weed itself such as miracle-gro, or it means you've got low-grade rubber stoppers and rings, or coated screens. or a dirty lighter. or it means your bong is filthy and a yellow-brown resin tint is covering the whole inside.

and the size of a toke is dictated by lung capacity, and the CFM the bong can handle. percolaters are by far the most intense, because the percolator actually creates a partial vacuum and compresses the smoke. zongs are also better, because the extra horizontal space can fit more smoke.
choking and coughing is bad. getting more high from coughing is a myth- it's just oxygen deprivation. if you exhale and hold your empty breath, it has exactly the same physiological effects, minus the damage to your airways.
vaporizers are the healthiest and most efficient way to consume cannabis, or any volatized herbaceous material- the high is different from smoking not because you don't get the same chemicals, but because it goes from your lungs to your brain in a slightly different way, due to the fact that the cannabinoids and related flavinoids have been volatized as opposed to combusted.

the best investment you can make as far as pot goes is an education.
go smoke some re-press and call it hash, you amateur.

RotationSlimWang
09-29-2008, 08:17 AM
God potheads are fucking gay.

marooko
09-29-2008, 08:18 AM
seriously. real men pop pills.

Jon Blazed
09-29-2008, 08:18 AM
God frozen pilgrim is fucking gay.

There fixed it for you.

frozen pilgrim
09-29-2008, 08:21 AM
we're back to calling people 'gay' now? evolution at it's finest right here.

frozen pilgrim
09-30-2008, 05:36 AM
^^ THAT's more like it

gaypalmsprings
09-30-2008, 05:43 AM
any man with a pink wig can't be a 100% breeder

frozen pilgrim
09-30-2008, 06:08 AM
any man with a pink wig can't be a 100% breeder

true. hugh laurie's definitely got a fruity streak