PDA

View Full Version : The Official 2008 Presidential Election Thread

faxman75
06-05-2008, 10:49 AM
I figure now that we are down to the big 2, plus the other parties and candidates who wish to run, we can make this an all encompassing thread for any and all 2008 Presidential election banter.

This just in from the DNC by the way....

This just in, from a DNC press release:

"The DNC and the Obama Campaign are unified and working together to elect Barack Obama as the next president of the United States. Our presumptive nominee has pledged not to take donations from Washington lobbyists and from today going forward the DNC makes that pledge as well," said Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean. "Senator Obama has promised to change the way things are done in Washington and this step is a sure sign of his commitment. The American people's priorities will set the agenda in an Obama Administration, not the special interests."

They sure seem a lot more prepared this time around than in 2004. Lessons were learned and things are looking fanfuckingtastic!

Blinken
06-05-2008, 10:52 AM
The town hall debates are going to be very interesting. I am liking the changes so far.

faxman75
06-05-2008, 10:54 AM
Agreed. I was hoping from the beginning we would have Obama v. McCain. Seemed like the best chance for a positive campaign and not much mudslinging. Remains to be seen and it's so unlikely in politics but I like the way things are shaping up. Possibly the best election in my voting life.

SFChrissy
06-05-2008, 12:25 PM
I hope to learn alot from this thread...

algunz
06-05-2008, 12:29 PM
Yes, now we are down to the real fight and the real issues.

**cough blsht**

RotationSlimWang
06-05-2008, 12:43 PM
Not much mudslinging? Are you kidding me? This will get to be the first election in history where the word "******" gets bandied about.

rage patton
06-05-2008, 12:45 PM
Randy, are you still sticking by your word that Obama will not be the next president of the United States?

RotationSlimWang
06-05-2008, 12:52 PM
The drunk is on the money--there is no way Obama will make it to hold office. Personally I don't think he has a chance of winning the election in this country, but even assuming he did, they will shoot his ass.

Blinken
06-05-2008, 01:00 PM
He has a good chance if Hilary stops fucking his shit up. I think he will come off much better when put next to McCain in the town hall debates. Randy he won't be shot until after he holds the office for awhile.

BlackSwan
06-05-2008, 01:36 PM
I hope to learn alot from this thread...

not only that but pages and pages of randy talking to himself... it's gonna be great.

RotationSlimWang
06-05-2008, 01:37 PM
He has a good chance if Hilary stops fucking his shit up. I think he will come off much better when put next to McCain in the town hall debates. Randy he won't be shot until after he holds the office for awhile.

That's a silly thing to claim as if you have any reason to suspect why he would be shot after taking office. Bobby didn't even make it to the fucking election.

TomAz
06-05-2008, 01:41 PM
Obama just needs to stay out of the kitchen and he'll be fine.

besides did Bobby even have Secret Service? I read today that Rafer Johnson and Rosey Grieir were serving as his bodyguards. And who let the Palestinian into the kitchen?

RotationSlimWang
06-05-2008, 01:43 PM
Secret Service didn't keep Reagan from taking one.

locachica73
06-05-2008, 01:43 PM
I don't think the people that would shoot him prior to office would ever believe that he will make it to office so they won't do anything about it until he is actually elected. At which point they will realize that the younger generation of this country have banned together to take control of our fucked up economy and way of political life as of late and have decided to make a change. Then all the old generation biggots will come together with their white sheets and ruin the one good thing that has happened in awhile. But unfortunatly (or fortunatly) his assassination will probably do this country more good then harm. Look how the country came together after Kennedy's assassination... Just my thoughts.

p.s. This thing needs a spell checker because I can't spell for shit.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
06-05-2008, 01:47 PM
The DNC is going to be fucking hell for me...I am trying to transfer out of hotel operations and move into HR so I can avoid the hell that the week will be...

SFChrissy
06-05-2008, 01:47 PM
not only that but pages and pages of randy talking to himself... it's gonna be great.I forgot that part but he does do that eloquently!!!

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
06-05-2008, 01:48 PM
I forgot that part but he does do that eloquently!!!

I KNOW!!! I love it!

RotationSlimWang
06-05-2008, 01:49 PM
Wait, how did the country come together after Kennedy got shot? It went to hell in a fucking handbasket.

If he loses the election he ain't gonna be president. If he wins, they'll shoot his ass. Either way, he ain't gonna be president.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
06-05-2008, 01:50 PM
Wait, how did the country come together after Kennedy got shot? It went to hell in a fucking handbasket.

If he loses the election he ain't gonna be president. If he wins, they'll shoot his ass. Either way, he ain't gonna be president.

So if he last at least a year do you lose the bet?

RotationSlimWang
06-05-2008, 01:51 PM
Sure.

algunz
06-05-2008, 01:51 PM
Isn't today the anniversary? Or are we talking about a different Kennedy?

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
06-05-2008, 01:52 PM
Isn't today the anniversary? Or are we talking about a different Kennedy?

Robert Kenneday no?

RotationSlimWang
06-05-2008, 02:40 PM
Bobby Darin.

Yablonowitz
06-05-2008, 08:24 PM
Randy - you already buried Obama back when he lost Pennsylvania.

The future is unwritten, bitch.

RotationSlimWang
06-05-2008, 08:38 PM
Yablo, I buried him from the very beginning. And the ***** is still buried, I'm sorry. You people drastically underestimate how white this country is. And you really shouldn't--you live in the land of cracker-ass crackers.

suprefan
06-08-2008, 06:30 PM
http://thisismydestiny.ytmnd.com/

gaypalmsprings
06-08-2008, 06:52 PM
If you vote for McCain you are racist.

RotationSlimWang
06-08-2008, 06:53 PM
Pretty much. I thought that you hated Obama yourself, Gaypalm?

gaypalmsprings
06-08-2008, 06:55 PM
I must be racist, then.

gaypalmsprings
06-08-2008, 06:55 PM
Well, only half racist...Obama is half white.

MissingPerson
06-08-2008, 07:37 PM
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/us_elections/article4085815.ece

The world will also inevitably note in the person of a President Obama a moment in America’s own history. It will doubtless be surprised to see America confront its racial past so publicly. To watch a country you respect regain its bearings, to address one of its own deepest wounds in full view of the world, to do so after such a tumultuous, open and deeply American democratic process: this has already reminded many people around the world of what they love about America and what they have missed these past few years.

An American in London e-mailed me last week to report what one Brit had told her: “America didn’t become the nation it did with guns and tanks; it became the nation it did with ideas. An Obama presidency represents everything that America has told the world about itself in the past century – and what the rest of the world wanted to expect out of America. The idea that you talk before acting, the idea that you make friends, not enemies, and the idea that anything is possible.”

Interesting article, I think, 'cause I think it covers something that I think a lot of Americans don't quite grasp.

The world doesn't hate America, we're just really disappointed and sort of frightened by it. Like if your beloved older sibling suddenly turned into a paranoid gun-dealing crackhead psychopath. Psychotic arms-trading junkie they may be... but they're still family.

If only they could quit the crack - and waterboarding people held indefinitely without trial - it could be just like it was before, and we could start having them round for Christmas again and mom wouldn't look so worried all the time...

Boourns
06-08-2008, 07:42 PM
Oh, hot-diggity! That's how they got me to vote for Lyndon LaRouche!

JustSteve
06-08-2008, 08:04 PM
i just got a letter from some scumbag politician here in california asking for a donation to help pass the marriage amendment to overturn the "gay marriage ruling". i think i'm going to go find a sample of anal lube at condom revolution and enclose it in the envelope when i send it back to them, along with a nice little note telling them they are the problem and that they can use use the lube on their boyfriend when they decide to come out of the closet..

SubBass49
06-09-2008, 04:50 AM
Canexplain is gonna be in Denver for the convention right?

I wanted to get his opinion on this article:
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_9482317

TomAz
06-09-2008, 07:20 AM
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/us_elections/article4085815.ece

Interesting article, I think, 'cause I think it covers something that I think a lot of Americans don't quite grasp.

The world doesn't hate America, we're just really disappointed and sort of frightened by it. Like if your beloved older sibling suddenly turned into a paranoid gun-dealing crackhead psychopath. Psychotic arms-trading junkie they may be... but they're still family.

If only they could quit the crack - and waterboarding people held indefinitely without trial - it could be just like it was before, and we could start having them round for Christmas again and mom wouldn't look so worried all the time...

vote for Obama so that the paddys and the frogs and the dagos will respect us again!

faxman75
06-09-2008, 07:22 AM
Yablo, I buried him from the very beginning. And the ***** is still buried, I'm sorry. You people drastically underestimate how white this country is. And you really shouldn't--you live in the land of cracker-ass crackers.

You apparently overestimate how many of them are racists and I don't mean in the unfunny i'm secure enough in my non racism that I can crack on a ***** from time to time. I mean racist enough to simply not vote for someone because of their color. At the end of the day there was only one candidate in this election who inspired millions of new voters to register and vote for change in Washington and that person was Obama.

faxman75
06-09-2008, 07:24 AM
i just got a letter from some scumbag politician here in california asking for a donation to help pass the marriage amendment to overturn the "gay marriage ruling". i think i'm going to go find a sample of anal lube at condom revolution and enclose it in the envelope when i send it back to them, along with a nice little note telling them they are the problem and that they can use use the lube on their boyfriend when they decide to come out of the closet..

That's another thing that bothers me. People who are so passionate about making sure that 2 people so in love can't get married. Are these people just bored? I mean I really don't get it. It's so damn necessary to passionately oppose two men or two women get involved in something that well over 50% of hetero's even fail at?

marooko
06-09-2008, 07:25 AM

cracka!

TomAz
06-09-2008, 07:40 AM
That's another thing that bothers me. People who are so passionate about making sure that 2 people so in love can't get married. Are these people just bored? I mean I really don't get it. It's so damn necessary to passionately oppose two men or two women get involved in something that well over 50% of hetero's even fail at?

SANCTITY OF MARRIAGE!!!

or so they say. it's mostly the fundamentalist evangelical types that are pushing this shit. you can't even talk to those people. I don't think they're bored so much as they have deep and bizarre psychological issues. Plus they're mostly just dumb -- unable to live with ambiguity, diversity of opinions, or gray areas. (this will ulitimately be their undoing, I believe -- they view their intolerance as commitment, and 'the more committed the better you are' -- which can only lead to splinter groups and fracturing and infighting. this is why there are thousands of different evangelical denominations, for example).

MissingPerson
06-09-2008, 08:14 AM
vote for Obama so that the paddys and the frogs and the dagos will respect us again!

The actual Obama part of that isn't the important bit.

It's just that wherever I wander around the internet, I find Americans going yadda-yadda "Everybody's jumping on the We-Hate-America bandwagon again!". I find it really frustrating, because international sentiment is far more complicated than that.

Everytime there's a political discussion involving Americans and Unpersons like me, it seems that sooner or later there's a retreat to the notion that, well "You guys will harsh on us whatever we do, because you've always envied/ resented/ hated us." We don't hate America, we did not, historically, hate America, and we don't want to hate America. And I know that many, maybe even most Americans understand that it's not that simple, but there's still enough guys in the with-us/against-us mindset that it keeps re-emerging.

TomAz
06-09-2008, 08:24 AM
Any American who gives two shits about what England or France or anyone else thinks of us doesn't have enough friends. Just like I wouldn't expect the Brits and the French to give two merdes about what the dumbass US yokels think. The world is not a big American Idol contest.

MissingPerson
06-09-2008, 08:29 AM
The time it took for me to type that last post would have been more productively spent banging my head off the keyboard.

marooko
06-09-2008, 08:34 AM
Any American who gives two shits about what England or France or anyone else thinks of us doesn't have enough friends. Just like I wouldn't expect the Brits and the French to give two merdes about what the dumbass US yokels think. The world is not a big American Idol contest.

sure it is. ask any news outlet.

TomAz
06-09-2008, 08:37 AM
The time it took for me to type that last post would have been more productively spent banging my head off the keyboard.

no, I get what you're saying. I'm not disagreeing with you, really. I know there are the "with us/against us" types. I'm saying they're morons.

I also agree with you that we as a country are on the wrong track. But I came to that opinion independent of any consideration of what the people with bad teeth and hair think.

MissingPerson
06-09-2008, 10:02 AM
Dude, you don't even know how awesome my hair is.

chairmenmeow47
06-09-2008, 10:04 AM
i'm just here for the fisting.

errr, fist bumping, that's it.

If Obama wins, its going to be because John McCain said the word ******.

*shrugs* he's publicly said "gooks" and yet he's still here so who knows.

marooko
06-09-2008, 10:10 AM
i'm just here for the fisting.

errr, fist bumping, that's it.

*shrugs* he's publicly said "gooks" and yet he's still here so who knows.

we sooo need to hang out. you can tell me about the Holocaust and shit.

rage patton
06-09-2008, 10:34 AM
The world doesn't hate America, we're just really disappointed and sort of frightened by it.

No, you're wrong. The world does hate America.

roberto73
06-09-2008, 10:59 AM
Fox News has got to be ecstatic. Thanks to the Obama nomination, they can now get away with roughly five months of news with a "scary negro" slant. Case in point:

G_vmQrTi3aM

luckyface
06-09-2008, 11:07 AM
Fox News has got to be ecstatic. Thanks to the Obama nomination, they can now get away with roughly five months of news with a "scary negro" slant. Case in point:

G_vmQrTi3aM

Jesus fucking Christ. Why is the fist bump a big deal? I thought Howie Mandel brought this mainstream 3 years ago on Deal or No Deal. Must have been quite the slow day on television.

TomAz
06-09-2008, 11:15 AM
did she say 'a terrorist fist jab'? wtf?

rage patton
06-09-2008, 11:18 AM
Jesus... are you kidding me? That was actually aired on fox?

TomAz
06-09-2008, 11:22 AM
http://static.crooksandliars.com/2008/03/human_remains_recipes1.jpg

JustSteve
06-09-2008, 11:27 AM

i think it's pretty standard that these guys are closeted homo's and have to overcompensate to keep from being outed.

roberto73
06-09-2008, 11:30 AM
did she say 'a terrorist fist jab'? wtf?

Yup. Apparently I'm a terrorist and I didn't even know it.

marooko
06-09-2008, 12:05 PM
yes. that is exactly what she meant.

RotationSlimWang
06-09-2008, 12:42 PM
You apparently overestimate how many of them are racists and I don't mean in the unfunny i'm secure enough in my non racism that I can crack on a ***** from time to time. I mean racist enough to simply not vote for someone because of their color. At the end of the day there was only one candidate in this election who inspired millions of new voters to register and vote for change in Washington and that person was Obama.

You drastically underestimate how much of the country has absolutely zero black friends, black acquaintances, rarely ever seen a black person with their own eyes. Most people vote for the candidate that they feel they identify with--this is how a fucking retard managed to win the Presidency TWICE. People empathized and related to the dumb hick more than they did our stuffy intellectuals. You really think those same people are gonna vote for a smart ****** when they wouldn't vote for a smart white guy? Please. You give Americans too much credit, sir.

faxman75
06-09-2008, 01:15 PM
Maybe but i've started to say ( no racial pun intended ) that the White House is a slam dunk for Obama.

BlueDevil50
06-09-2008, 02:15 PM
gotta agree with randy on this one...i just don't see a black man being a president quite yet. you guys can hope for a change all you want but that won't result in obama being our leader.

MissingPerson
06-09-2008, 02:41 PM
Any other election, any other guy, I'd agree. As it is, I still haven't written him off, and wouldn't, barring something drastic happens in the next few months.

Yablonowitz
06-09-2008, 04:36 PM
You drastically underestimate how much of the country has absolutely zero black friends, black acquaintances, rarely ever seen a black person with their own eyes. Most people vote for the candidate that they feel they identify with--this is how a fucking retard managed to win the Presidency TWICE. People empathized and related to the dumb hick more than they did our stuffy intellectuals. You really think those same people are gonna vote for a smart ****** when they wouldn't vote for a smart white guy? Please. You give Americans too much credit, sir.

Randy, you're a bitter old man. I think you're actually going to be pissed if Obama gets into office. We all know it's of the utmost importance to you that you're right, even if you're not.

I can just see you in Alabama in the 60's - "Give it up, Martin, you idiot. Johnson's never going to help out a black man."

RotationSlimWang
06-09-2008, 04:39 PM
Honestly, Yabs? I would be so fucking happy I'd shit. It might change my entire outlook on the future, this country, this time I'm living in. I might retract all the doom prophecies and start hoping a little. This is one instance I pray to God I'm wrong about... but I have no reason to suspect that all a sudden my pessimism is going to start failing me. Sorry.

full on idle
06-09-2008, 04:43 PM
It's so fucking exciting and (seemingly) flawless to me that I get quite scared because could this really actually happen? I mean, really? This is an exciting time to be here.

ps I said exciting twice because I don't have a good vocabulary. I deleted the extra reallys.

Yablonowitz
06-09-2008, 04:43 PM
It's not like I'm saying I'm positive, but the times they are unpredictable. I'm glad to know you're hoping for a win and that you won't take pleasure in saying "I TOLD YOU SO!"

Young blood
06-09-2008, 05:03 PM
mulatto will bring us together.

Yablonowitz
06-09-2008, 05:07 PM
gotta agree with randy on this one...i just don't see a black man being a president quite yet. you guys can hope for a change all you want but that won't result in obama being our leader.

That was a very informative and well-argued point. I was convinced that anything could happen if only I wished for it!

BTW - $10 says YOU'RE not ready for a non-white president.

Young blood
06-09-2008, 05:08 PM
UNITY.

He is not black. He is not white. We shall work together to embrace one another.

faxman75
06-12-2008, 12:42 PM

The votes will though and unless you are hiding from the facts, Obama will become president. Obama is still swimming in campaign money number one. The biggest issue has to be the war and that's why bush his approval is so low and McCain = More of the Same in that area and the final trump card that gives Obama the victory is NEW VOTER REGISTRATION. maybe you heard there were record numbers that were largely due to Obama.

To say this country isn't ready for a black president is just silly at this point. They already showed you they are by making him the party's nomination.

algunz
09-26-2008, 09:14 AM
So, are we to talk about tonight's debate in here or one of the other million politically themed threads at the moment?

algunz
09-26-2008, 09:34 AM
Tonight's Debate is supposed to be on Foreign Policy and National Security. Do you think they will stay on topic?

I thought the article below was an interesting read.

Questions of Security

New York Times
By PHILIP BOBBITT and JOHN C. DANFORTH
Published: September 10, 2008

JOHN McCAIN and Barack Obama are two of the most remarkable Americans to enter public life. Both men are extraordinarily capable and their campaigns — which began against great odds — reflect that fact. And yet with respect to national security, neither campaign has articulated the fundamental points of view that will allow people to make an informed choice in November.

Time is running out. Without understanding how these two leaders approach and analyze problems, without having a clear sense of their differentiated approaches, we will be mired in the ephemera of polls, horse race journalism and the petty exchange of complaints arising from alleged missteps.

Here, then, on the anniversary of 9/11, a day when both candidates have chosen to put politics aside and appear together at ground zero, are a dozen questions we would like to see them address. We know both candidates differ on Iraq and agree on closing the Guantánamo prison camp. We also know that both are for change, that they are patriotic and that they are cautious. But we hope they will not be too cautious to give us clear answers, even when these might alienate some voters. It is our hope that these answers will be published on this page.

1. Afghan officials have charged that some elements of the Pakistani government are seeking to undermine their country by giving sanctuary to Taliban and Qaeda groups that cross the border to attack Afghanistan. Would you launch large-scale armed attacks against terrorists in Pakistan if the new government there is unwilling — or unable — to suppress these groups and refuses to give United States forces permission to act? Or are you willing to put the Afghan regime at risk in order to play for time in Pakistan, hoping that a more successful government will emerge in Islamabad, and fearing that any attempt to use force there will result in a nuclear-armed anti-Western state?

2. For some years now, the world has watched while ethnic cleansing — even genocide — has gripped Darfur. Are you prepared to announce the rules for American intervention for humanitarian purposes and, if so, what would those rules be? Would you be willing to organize a coalition of states to intervene? Or should the United States defer to the United Nations or regional organizations — even when they are deadlocked and unable to act?

3. It has been more than five years since the United States-led coalition removed Saddam Hussein from power. How long should American troops remain in Iraq if American commanders on the ground state that withdrawal would lead to chaos? That is, should the United States withdraw according to a predetermined timetable, even if the consequences appear dire for Iraq? Or should troops remain indefinitely until their withdrawal can be assured to leave behind a stable Iraq?

4. Would you authorize the use of force by the United States — or collaborate with Israel — to prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons if it appears that diplomatic efforts are failing to bring about substantial progress in this regard? If not, what further incentives would you offer Iran to end its nuclear programs? For example, would you be willing to press Israel to do away with its own nuclear weapons as part of a regionwide de-nuclearization? What incentives would you be prepared to offer Israel to desist from a pre-emptive attack? Would you be willing, for instance, to give Israel a place under the United States nuclear umbrella?

5. The Supreme Court recently held that prisoners taken in the war against terror are entitled to habeas corpus review in the federal courts. Is it sensible to speak of a “war” on terror, or is this a struggle that should be principally handled by law enforcement? Should suspected terrorists be given the same protections as ordinary criminals — like the right to confront their accusers and the right not to be tried by illegally obtained evidence? Or should there be special rules for the trials of terror suspects, or even a special court that would hold secret trials?

6. In light of United Nations Security Council inaction in Bosnia, Cambodia, Rwanda, Zimbabwe and elsewhere, critics have said that the United Nations is not an effective instrument for confronting rogue states, terror and genocide. Do you favor expanding NATO, or using it as a model for creating an alliance of democracies? If you do, would such an alliance require unanimity of its members for action? Or, if you oppose creating such a group, how should the United States confront crises when the council is paralyzed?

7. What if anything should the United States do to further trade negotiations after the collapse of the Doha round in Geneva? Should the United States try to revive multilateral talks, and, if so, how? Do you support bilateral trade agreements with Colombia, South Korea and Panama? Should the United States abrogate Nafta if Canada and Mexico will not revise the agreement to our liking?

8. Russia’s invasion of Georgia followed Georgia’s attack on the separatist region of South Ossetia; it was also an expression of Russian resentment over former Warsaw Pact states becoming members of NATO and hosting proposed American missile defense systems. Would you try to restore Georgian sovereignty over South Ossetia and Abkhazia? If so, how — by offering United States security guarantees to Georgia, expelling Russia from the Group of Eight, withholding membership in the World Trade Organization? Or would you attempt to calm Russian sensibilities by renouncing, at least for the time being, Georgian and Ukrainian candidacies for NATO membership, and putting Polish and Czech missile defense deployments on hold?

9. Both of you have talked about global partnerships to address problems as varied as climate change, weapons proliferation and terror. What specific incentives can you offer potential allies to create such partnerships? Why do you believe these incentives will be more likely to succeed than those offered by the Bush and Clinton administrations?

10. Political instability in the Middle East underscores the need for Western energy security. At the same time, the Group of Eight has set a goal of bringing global carbon dioxide emissions down to half their 1990 level by 2050. Realistically, there is little chance of achieving this target, nor of achieving real energy security, without drastically new technologies. What, if anything, should government do to increase domestic production of oil and gas, to expand the use of nuclear energy and to encourage energy conservation and new technologies? Which technologies do you favor and how should government promote them — or with high oil prices, would you leave this job to the market?

11. Rising food prices and population growth raise the specter of widespread starvation in Africa. The overseas aid budgets of most countries, including the United States, are far below the United Nations Millennium Development Goals’ target of 0.7 percent of gross domestic product. Would you favor greatly increasing this aid to meet those levels or would you, instead, try to wean Africa off direct aid in favor of using these funds to spur investment in the region?

12. What do you see as the principal difference between you and your opponent in your fundamental approach to the national security problems facing the United States?

Choice is at the heart of the American electoral idea. If Americans are given a clear choice — as they were in 1964 and 1980 — they can speak with clarity at the ballot box. If not, the winning candidate will risk inheriting a fragile mandate that will soon erode in the face of the challenges he avoided forthrightly addressing in the campaign. As 9/11 painfully reminds us, these challenges insistently reassert themselves.

algunz
09-26-2008, 10:09 AM
I'm gonna keep posting in here until you guys figure out that the McCain suspends campaign thread is old news.

Apparently Obama has been doing some "debate camp," while McCain is planning on "winging it." What an idiot! The old fart really should prepare himself. His senior moments will play out poor in a debate forum.

amyzzz
09-26-2008, 10:12 AM
You do what you think is right, algunz. :)

algunz
09-26-2008, 10:16 AM
Sank u. :winkiss