MissingPerson
06-03-2008, 06:52 PM
Holy shit, that was quite a speech.

C DUB YA
06-03-2008, 09:00 PM
amazing speech

Hopeless Semantic
06-03-2008, 11:14 PM
Very ornate speech. Now, he has to channel that emotion and bring it to build who he is. There's still alot about him that is unknown or not totally clear. So, if he's capable of speaking with the rhetoric mixed with his plan for the future, he'll beat McCain easily.

PassiveTheory
06-03-2008, 11:17 PM
Very ornate speech. Now, he has to channel that emotion and bring it to build who he is. There's still alot about him that is unknown or not totally clear. So, if he's capable of speaking with the rhetoric mixed with his plan for the future, he'll beat McCain easily.

Hah hah hah hah HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

Hopeless Semantic
06-03-2008, 11:20 PM
Hah hah hah hah HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

Laugh all you want fro man...you'll see. Maybe it won't be a total landslide, but it wouldn't surprise me. I have no horse in this race but fuck McCain and his bitch supporters.

PassiveTheory
06-03-2008, 11:24 PM
Even if it were Bob fucking Dole running against Barack O-Clinton (somehow, I imagine, this will be the only way Obama will get the nomination) it would be a close race. Only someone who hasn't been following jackshit would say that it would be a landslide...

Hopeless Semantic
06-03-2008, 11:28 PM
We'll have to wait and see. I've followed enough to know that it can swing either way. I was alluding to the possibility of his momentum. If, IF, he can do more than just be ornate and capture the momentum he's built for himself then its a possibility. Whether or not its for certain is in the hands of how he sells it. Maybe I was a bit strong in suggesting its for certain, but who knows.

anti-square
06-03-2008, 11:39 PM
I'm not up on politics, but haven't more democrats showed up to the voting booths than republicans. Wouldn't that be indicative of what might happen during the general elections?

PassiveTheory
06-04-2008, 12:23 AM
No, so far it's the independant's vote that has mattered thus far.

Plus, you have to remember, the popular vote amounts to shit. It's all about how swing states are pulling (due to our completely out-of-date electoral college system).

Sushov23
06-04-2008, 12:36 AM
VOTING IS A JOKE.

clumsy342
06-04-2008, 12:48 AM
I used to like Barack..
I mean, I don't think he's evil or has some Bush-like agenda but...
He's all talk. Well at least he CAN speak like an intelligent adult.

But out of the 3 choices (man! now THATS democracy!).. I'd go with Clinton.

But that's not really gonna happen, is it? No? Shit.. oh well.

Either way.. there is NO WAY we are going to elect McCain.
A REPUBLICAN who, if elected, will be the OLDEST candidate ever to take office!!!

clumsy342
06-04-2008, 12:50 AM
and yes, voting IS a joke.

TomAz
06-04-2008, 06:30 AM
Very ornate speech.

G2y8Sx4B2Sk

Wheres the beef?
06-04-2008, 07:34 AM
Somewhat related....

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x76/JUSTanLS/Falcon_Punch.jpg

paganman7
06-04-2008, 07:49 AM
It was estimated that 25% of people who voted for Clinton in the swing states did so because they could not bring themselves to vote for a black man...Obama is fucked.

Fuck this country. Here's to another 4 years of being the most hated country in the world with an economy on the brink of depression.

Young blood
06-04-2008, 07:57 AM
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii201/nunfucker/250px-Racheldratchdebbie.jpg

meow meoooooowwwwwwwwwah

TomAz
06-04-2008, 08:03 AM
It was estimated that 25% of people who voted for Clinton in the swing states did so because they could not bring themselves to vote for a black man...Obama is fucked.

Fuck this country. Here's to another 4 years of being the most hated country in the world with an economy on the brink of depression.

http://marilee.us/images_sto/fhenny.gif

Yablonowitz
06-04-2008, 09:09 AM

Plus, you have to remember, the popular vote amounts to shit. It's all about how swing states are pulling (due to our completely out-of-date electoral college system).

Educational. You passed civics.

paganman7
06-04-2008, 09:15 AM
http://marilee.us/images_sto/fhenny.gif

It's hard not to think the world is coming to an end when many people in this country continue electing officials that destabilize world governments, and base their decisions on factors such as religion and skin pigment.

I've truly lost hope.

luckyface
06-04-2008, 09:16 AM
It's hard not to think the world is coming to an end when many people in this country continue electing officials that destabilize world governments, and base their decisions on factors such as religion and skin pigment.

I've truly lost hope.

You are acting like this is a recent phenomenon.

Young blood
06-04-2008, 09:17 AM
Move to Canada.

TomAz
06-04-2008, 09:23 AM
either that or kill yourself. not sure which one's worse.

Young blood
06-04-2008, 09:33 AM
Isnt it "giving daps"?

Im so excited to for the revolution of nu black.

Young blood
06-04-2008, 09:38 AM
I want to see Obama "blow it up" with Ehud Olmert but that might just be a dudebrah thing.

Or possibly a peace deal with Salam Fayyad and Ehud Olmert where they all have a badass secret dap greeting.

TomAz
06-04-2008, 09:38 AM
You are acting like this is a recent phenomenon.

exactly. and if you think things are bad now, paganman, you should have seen how they used to be.

really though this whole bitching about the election process, and politics in general, is just childish naivete. Yes, some people have more power than others. Yes, some people cheat. Yes, some politicians are liars. I wish it wasn't that way but it is. It's the system we have to work with. Working outside the system never did anybody a damned bit of good. You gotta work within the system to change it.

faxman75
06-04-2008, 09:40 AM

Plus you have to remember that Democrats and only Democrats registered in record numbers for this election. Plus you have to remember the biggest issue is the war and the current administration has 30% approval because of said war and McCain's plan is to stay until we WIN. What we would win is beyond me but the american people sure as hell don't want our sodiers kept there indefinitely.

Your simplification of the electoral college is bit silly. You do understand why it was created, correct? So states with larger populations like oh say Texas or California have a bit more representation than say Rhode Island. Now we can debate how that benefits or hinders but it's not ALL about swing states. You need a base before swings are even a factor.

paganman7
06-04-2008, 09:47 AM
exactly. and if you think things are bad now, paganman, you should have seen how they used to be.

really though this whole bitching about the election process, and politics in general, is just childish naivete. Yes, some people have more power than others. Yes, some people cheat. Yes, some politicians are liars. I wish it wasn't that way but it is. It's the system we have to work with. Working outside the system never did anybody a damned bit of good. You gotta work within the system to change it.

I clearly haven't adapted your zen-like attitude towards the policies of our elected officials. And although I recognize these are not new issues, the events of the past 7 years have dampened any optimism I may have had.

But you're right, I should keep my mouth shut, move to Canada, and then kill myself.

summerkid
06-04-2008, 09:48 AM

I love when the media says Clinton gets the uneducated, white, low income vote over Obama. Why don't they say what that really is? Redneck hicks and racist white trash.

TomAz
06-04-2008, 09:49 AM
my points are twofold:

first, if you ever had any enthusiasm that was dampened by what's happened, your enthusiasm was misplaced to begin with. the downer you're feeling is your own misguided optimism.

second, the sooner you learn to deal with reality (you don't have to like it) the more effective you'll be as a concerned citizen.

TomAz
06-04-2008, 09:51 AM
I suppose I should add a third: just because the other side wins sometimes doesn't mean the system is fucked up. "Democracy" is not a synonym for "getting my way".

faxman75
06-04-2008, 09:57 AM
This is where that polling of Hillary supporters claiming they will vote for cCain makes little sense. Obama and Hillary ultimately agree on the same goals, they simply have different methods of achieving them. Most of the dislike for Hillary is her coming off as untrusting, disingenuous. It's a personality thing with her. I honestly think it's pretty ridiculous if you are a Hillary supporter and you decide to vote for McCain instead of Obama. What views are these people basing this on? How is McCain closer to Hillary's goals than Obama?

Young blood
06-04-2008, 09:59 AM
Democrats are not jumping ship. Its all spin.

I would have been pissed if Hillary got the nod but I would still have voted for her.

paganman7
06-04-2008, 09:59 AM
Seriously Tom, how old do you think I am?

Did you just give me the "life's not fair, deal with it" lecture? I know you have some years on me, but seriously homie.

It's also interesting that you think I'm disillusioned because my guy didn't win. Again, I'm not in high school. You have an interesting way of putting words in my mouth and interpreting my intentions.

Let's look at the point of my original post:

1. I don't think Obama's chances are very good
2. I'm displeased with the current administration

From that, I get:

-move to Canada
-kill yourself
-grow up you fucking child

This is a curious place.

faxman75
06-04-2008, 10:00 AM
Exactly Young blood. People run around offices all day spewing this shit as gospel. It makes no god damned sense. "I don't like that Obama guy, I love Hillary so i'm voting for McCain cuz he'll just say fuck it and keep us in Iraq" huh what?

Young blood
Canada is lovely this time of year.

TomAz
Seriously Tom, how old do you think I am?

Did you just give me the "life's not fair, deal with it" lecture? I know you have some years on me, but seriously homie.

It's also interesting that you think I'm disillusioned because my guy didn't win. Again, I'm not in high school. You have an interesting way of putting words in my mouth and interpreting my intentions.

Let's look at the point of my original post:

1. I don't think Obama's chances are very good
2. I'm displeased with the current administration

From that, I get:

-move to Canada
-kill yourself
-grow up you fucking child

This is a curious place.

actually what you said was you'd given up all hope. which makes you sound about the same age as Fro.

Young blood
06-04-2008, 10:02 AM
Its true, to become a Canadian citizen you have to abandon hope at the border.

paganman7
06-04-2008, 10:07 AM
actually what you said was you'd given up all hope. which makes you sound about the same age as Fro.

You're a better man than I am homie.

ewiggy
06-04-2008, 10:10 AM
ahahahahaha wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fist_pound

check the last item under "Pounds in Popular Culture"

paganman7
06-04-2008, 10:11 AM
And if you think that it makes me immature to have the wind knocked out of me from one of the most disastrous presidential administrations in recent history, then I suppose I can't argue with that.

TomAz
06-04-2008, 10:11 AM
You're a better man than I am homie.

I see you're already starting to come to terms with reality. Well done, kid.

Young blood
06-04-2008, 10:12 AM
ahahahahaha wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fist_pound

check the last item under "Pounds in Popular Culture"

awesome.

During part two of the Ocean County, New Jersey edition of Dateline NBC's To Catch a Predator, one of the predators who was being interrogated by Chris Hansen asked for a fist pound before he left the house. Hansen obliged[citation needed].

PassiveTheory
06-04-2008, 10:17 AM
Your simplification of the electoral college is bit silly. You do understand why it was created, correct? So states with larger populations like oh say Texas or California have a bit more representation than say Rhode Island. Now we can debate how that benefits or hinders but it's not ALL about swing states. You need a base before swings are even a factor.

Regardless of it's intent at the time, that doesn't mean we should keep it just for the hell of it.

There really shouldn't be an electoral college, the country is more inter-connected now than it has ever been in it's history (thanks to the internet), and when the overall popular vote tells a different story than the electoral college vote like it did back in 2000, then there's clearly a problem with the system.

Just stick with the popular vote.

TomAz
06-04-2008, 10:19 AM
There is no federal election mechanism. All elections are run by the states (for better or worse).

clumsy342
06-04-2008, 10:22 AM
Why is Obama refered to as "black" ????
Because he's half black, he's "black" ?

Does he call himself black?

None of my "biracial" friends call themselves "black".

Really, REALLY irritates me.

faxman75
06-04-2008, 10:24 AM
Regardless of it's intent at the time, that doesn't mean we should keep it just for the hell of it.

We didn't keep it for the hell of it. We kept it because it's worked. The 2000 election wasn't focked because of the electoral college either. It was because of disenfranchised voters in Florida. The Supreme Court was asked to step in before it got out of control. In retrospect, probably a bad idea to have a court decide the fate. Al had the popular vote but there are even some discrepencies there too. That was the closest election we have ever had and probably ever will have again. I believe that's a problem 1% of the time and hardly a reason to ditch the entire system.

There really shouldn't be an electoral college, the country is more inter-connected now than it has ever been in it's history (thanks to the internet), and when the overall popular vote tells a different story than the electoral college vote like it did back in 2000, then there's clearly a problem with the system.

I think there are more important things to fix like the whole open primary, closed primary, caucuses garbage. This was a complete mess. We need some uniformity. Talk about outdated. Get rid of the cuacus. Do we really need to all gether in a gymnasium and stand in different corners to show our support for a candidate?

crazy.

PassiveTheory
06-04-2008, 10:25 AM
There is no federal election mechanism. All elections are run by the states (for better or worse).

Yeah, and the states have always taken issue with power being taken away from them...

Still, that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to implement one.

chrislasf
06-04-2008, 10:28 AM
this thread is for fist pounding discussion. you guys are ruining it.

TESSA - remember when I gave Z-Trip a fist pound and then threw up on my shoes. so flippin sweet.

PotVsKtl
06-04-2008, 10:30 AM

How do you propose that that popular vote be tallied? One single nationwide primary? If that's your preference, how does a candidate without name recognition compete?

TomAz
06-04-2008, 10:31 AM
Yeah, and the states have always taken issue with power being taken away from them...

Still, that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to implement one.

well that's a reasonable stance.

but just because others disagree doesn't mean the "system is completely fucked".

clumsy342
06-04-2008, 10:34 AM
Speaking of FIST POUNDING! ....

... Nothing. I got nothing.

luckyface
06-04-2008, 10:39 AM
Why is Obama refered to as "black" ????
Because he's half black, he's "black" ?

Does he call himself black?

None of my "biracial" friends call themselves "black".

Really, REALLY irritates me.

It is the "one drop" rule. He will be viewed by outsiders as Black regardless of how he identifies himself.

PassiveTheory
06-04-2008, 10:41 AM
How do you propose that that popular vote be tallied? One single nationwide primary? If that's your preference, how does a candidate without name recognition compete?

Actually, I think that the popular vote should be employed in the final Presidential election. The nomination system isn't perfect, but yeah, there's no way you could get an unknown any attention if it were just a singular nationwide primary.

In terms of fixing the primary system? Ditch the superdelegate system and fix the open/closed caucus situation.

In terms of the general election between the Presidential candidates? Go with the popular vote.

clumsy342
06-04-2008, 10:50 AM
Let me get this straight....

If Obama gets the nomination...
Clinton is just totally out of the race?
All of the people who want to vote for her, can't?

We have to narrow it down EVEN FURTHER from 3 to 2?

TomAz
06-04-2008, 10:52 AM
If she chooses not to run as an independent, yes. each political party only gets to nominate one candidate. Democrat, Republican, Libertarian, Green, Communist, whatever. one candidate per party.

clumsy342
06-04-2008, 10:58 AM
alright, yeah. I knew that...

At the moment it just sounded bizarre.

PotVsKtl
06-04-2008, 11:10 AM
It sounded bizarre that only one person can win a contest?

Blinken
06-04-2008, 11:12 AM
Shit i didn't recognize you with a avatar pot

clumsy342
06-04-2008, 11:34 AM
It sounded bizarre that only one person can win a contest?

It sounds bizarre that only 2 are allowed to compete.

RotationSlimWang
06-04-2008, 11:37 AM
Really? What fucking country have you been living in?

TomAz
06-04-2008, 11:38 AM
but that's not even true.

RotationSlimWang
06-04-2008, 11:41 AM
Sure it isn't, but this person is clearly retarded. Let's just let them drift off into the sea...

TomAz
06-04-2008, 11:43 AM
think he's puerto rican?

RotationSlimWang
06-04-2008, 11:44 AM
Well, all I know is he can't possibly be white.

Wheres the beef?
06-04-2008, 11:57 AM
either that or kill yourself. not sure which one's worse.

do whatever's worse.

Yablonowitz
06-04-2008, 12:03 PM

Whoa.

RotationSlimWang
06-04-2008, 12:04 PM
Also there ARE write-in ballots. I mean, if we want to be silly about it.

Yablonowitz
06-04-2008, 12:06 PM
You gotta work within the system to change it.

Like MLK did when he broke the law in Birmingham.

Xenocide
06-04-2008, 12:35 PM

idk, um... Campaigning?

Xenocide
06-04-2008, 12:37 PM

yeah... it's called a primary. it's what all this election stuff has been about...

there are more than 2 people running (if you'd ever voted before and seen a ballot, you'd know that)... but Obama has won the democratic ticket, and Clinton did not, there are many parties...

TomAz
06-04-2008, 12:43 PM
I can't believe the Pistons aren't in the finals. Just cuz they lost doesn't mean we the people shouldn't be able to keep cheering for them!

PotVsKtl
06-04-2008, 01:26 PM
idk, um... Campaigning?

Campaigning simultaneously for votes in every state, nationwide? The nomination is set up the way it is to allow lesser known candidates to campaign effectively on a small scale until they get better known. A nationwide primary is a terrible idea unless you want to argue for publically funded campaigns.

jackstraw94086
06-04-2008, 03:10 PM

If it weren't for Ralph Nader, Al Gore may have won 8 years ago.

RotationSlimWang
06-04-2008, 03:11 PM
He would have had one what eight years ago?

Yablonowitz
06-04-2008, 03:13 PM
I can't believe the Pistons aren't in the finals. Just cuz they lost doesn't mean we the people shouldn't be able to keep cheering for them!

That's kind of funny.

I spent years of my adoloscent life feeling personally and emotionally attached to Lakers-Celtics matchups believing in the ultimate superiority of Magic and Kareem over Bird and Parrish and now I want the Celtics to kick the Lakers ass.

So weird.

Bud Luster
06-04-2008, 04:55 PM

Well, this is just for you (and we the people too, I guess)then Tom. Check out the Coors Light in his locker and his "He on that good hebrew heron," quote @ the end.

6Kl-zFk0ku4

gaypalmsprings
06-04-2008, 05:26 PM
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w302/gaypalmsprings/Coachella%202007/obamasays2-1.jpg

ewiggy
06-04-2008, 09:57 PM
http://i27.tinypic.com/711dkw.jpg

resizing is dumb.

xxxxxxxxxx
06-05-2008, 12:22 AM
The fist bump is front page news on CNN.com. There is even a video of it. Awesome.

tessalasset
06-05-2008, 01:04 AM
Wuddup desktop background. Damn, what a great shot.

full on idle
06-05-2008, 06:37 AM
http://www.soundslikenow.typepad.com/clinton.jpg

gaypalmsprings
06-05-2008, 06:43 AM
http://www.cinemademerde.com/blackfist-title.gif

Young blood
06-05-2008, 08:08 AM
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e211/Rockinralph098/100_0599.jpg

ewiggy
06-05-2008, 09:04 AM
i just realized that Clinton is wearing wayfarers in that pic up there. he must have started that trend. thanks a lot, Bill.

Young blood
06-05-2008, 09:05 AM
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o4/Back_bymostpopular_demand/obamahelping128503796592602500.jpg

Young blood
06-05-2008, 09:06 AM
i just realized that Clinton is wearing wayfarers in that pic up there. he must have started that trend. thanks a lot, Bill.

I thought it was one of the coreys?

ewiggy
06-05-2008, 09:41 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3125/2554263620_ccab31a2f5_o.jpg

ewiggy
06-05-2008, 09:45 AM
its like a battle of the sickest daps:

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/anderson.cooper.360/blog/uploaded_images/kerry-and-obama-727445.jpg

obama 2, mccain 0. bush 0.5 cuz i think it was accidental.

Young blood
06-10-2008, 07:50 AM
"terrorist fist jab"

arbouler
06-10-2008, 09:11 AM
"terrorist fist jab"

that anchorwoman on fox news mentioning that as though she was truly shocked and dumbfounded really really pissed me off. i just have no idea how she came to even posing that question.

i really really hate fox news. chris wallace is pretty ok though.

i skimmed the past four pages but didnt see a post of the short video.
ill post it again here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGBikSDv4nM

Young blood
06-10-2008, 09:17 AM
that anchorwoman on fox news mentioning that as though she was truly shocked and dumbfounded really really pissed me off. i just have no idea how she came to even posing that question.

i really really hate fox news. chris wallace is pretty ok though.

i skimmed the past four pages but didnt see a post of the short video.
ill post it again here:

Every anchorperson on network TV is a monkey. They should cancel 90% of the news networks out there. If it wasn't for the over 65 crowd im guessing they would.

Xenocide
06-12-2008, 12:48 AM
i took the title of this thread to mean something else entirely...

TomAz
06-12-2008, 06:29 AM
yeah someone said that already

faxman75
06-13-2008, 09:12 AM
How about Fox news running "baby mamma" under Michelle Obama's name? Fucking crazy how they get away with all this bullshit. Here is a good story on both the the terrorist fist jab and the baby mamma comment.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/obama/1004007,foxobama061308.article

Another anchor made "funny" jokes about an Obama assasination.

Young blood
06-13-2008, 09:19 AM
Its a technicality. She is his baby's momma.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c193/mmmmdoughnuts/p1_tiger3.jpg

I hope the "terrorist fist jab" can unite us, because some white folks cant even execute the high 5 correctly.

faxman75
06-13-2008, 10:05 AM
Its a technicality. She is his baby's momma.

You must be super whitey! lol srsly. Baby mama is a term coined in the black community by unmarried fathers. Basically mother of your kids who you didn't marry or are no longer involved with.

Fox is ridiculous and borderline racist. Hey lets use some black slang to show we are hip and current! Or was it more Hey this is how blacks talk to eachother, so lets make sure we use black termanology when talking about Obama.

It was simply ignorant no matter what way you look at it.

Young blood
06-13-2008, 10:06 AM
no wai!

PotVsKtl
06-13-2008, 11:33 AM
Obviously Young blood is unconcerned with bigotry towards Michelle as he is a sexist who does not support Women In Aviation (http://www.wai.org).

Young blood
06-13-2008, 11:39 AM
Women fly about as well as they drive.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g121/Jane_elle/AmeliaEarhart.jpg

RIP.

RotationSlimWang
06-13-2008, 11:41 AM
Not if you throw them right.

faxman75
06-13-2008, 11:44 AM
Like Jarts!

RotationSlimWang
06-13-2008, 11:45 AM
Like cunts.

RotationSlimWang
06-13-2008, 11:45 AM
Cunts fly truer, is my point.

Yablonowitz
06-13-2008, 03:32 PM
"I don't want to go on a lynching party against Michelle Obama unless there's evidence, hard facts, that say this is how the woman really feels"
--Bill O'Reilly

He's not going to lynch her......YET.

chairmenmeow47
06-13-2008, 03:35 PM
"I don't want to go on a lynching party against Michelle Obama unless there's evidence, hard facts, that say this is how the woman really feels"
--Bill O'Reilly

He's not going to lynch her......YET.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

you know we can... LET'S LYNCH THE LANDLORD MAN!!!!!!

marooko
06-13-2008, 03:41 PM
Women fly about as well as they drive.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g121/Jane_elle/AmeliaEarhart.jpg

RIP.

YES!!!

marooko
06-13-2008, 03:43 PM
How about Fox news running "baby mamma" under Michelle Obama's name? Fucking crazy how they get away with all this bullshit. Here is a good story on both the the terrorist fist jab and the baby mamma comment.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/obama/1004007,foxobama061308.article

Another anchor made "funny" jokes about an Obama assasination.

isnt baby mamma hip? whats wrong with that?

PassiveTheory
06-13-2008, 06:07 PM
Marooko's my baby mama.

You know, just jumping onto the next trendy thing to say.

PotVsKtl
06-17-2008, 01:31 PM
http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/Obama%20Button0001.JPG

Young blood
06-17-2008, 01:37 PM
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h38/amiyourfate/obama.jpg

Young blood
06-17-2008, 01:37 PM
hollah!

Young blood
06-17-2008, 01:40 PM
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn4/Mr_Cuba9/Obama.gif

TomAz
06-17-2008, 01:43 PM
You must be super whitey! lol srsly. Baby mama is a term coined in the black community by unmarried fathers. Basically mother of your kids who you didn't marry or are no longer involved with.

ummmm....

Fox is ridiculous and borderline racist. ...
It was simply ignorant no matter what way you look at it.

Young blood
06-17-2008, 01:45 PM
I found one for gps.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e124/coolrich19/obama_pride.jpg

Young blood
06-17-2008, 01:47 PM
playa is smooth.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm20/AriesX4/Obama12.jpg