PDA

View Full Version : Best PDA

paganman7
05-27-2008, 10:12 AM
Does anyone have a recommendation on a good PDA? My wife has managed to destroy two PDAs in 6 months (both Palm Tungsten E2s), and urgently needs to replace hers.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated, preferably one with Wi-fi and the ability to withstand grenade attacks (or whatever the hell she keeps doing with them).

Alchemy
05-27-2008, 10:31 AM
Buy a PSP and have her connect to the internet and use Google's resources for planning shit and putting contacts.

And then you use it to play video games. It's a win-win.

SFChrissy
05-27-2008, 10:46 AM
I thought you were gonna ask about "Publicly Displayed Affection"...

Vic Viper
05-27-2008, 10:55 AM
Does anyone have a recommendation on a good PDA? My wife has managed to destroy two PDAs in 6 months (both Palm Tungsten E2s), and urgently needs to replace hers.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated, preferably one with Wi-fi and the ability to withstand grenade attacks (or whatever the hell she keeps doing with them).
Does Leapfrog make a PDA? Because destroying two several hundred dollar pieces of technology in 6 months probably calls for something that can be dropped repeatedly and still work.

Pixiessp
05-27-2008, 10:55 AM
So did I Chrissy.

chairmenmeow47
05-27-2008, 10:56 AM

i was going to make a joke about giving head in a movie theatre myself...

NicoDread
05-27-2008, 11:00 AM
yeah if she has broken two expensive things in 6 months, just give her a pad of paper and a pen.

paganman7
05-27-2008, 11:19 AM
yeah if she has broken two expensive things in 6 months, just give her a pad of paper and a pen.

This made me giggle.

BROKENDOLL
05-27-2008, 12:01 PM
So did I Chrissy. Shows how into technology I am! I thought the same thing!
i was going to make a joke about giving head in a movie theatre myself... Now Ivy, what's so funny about that? It beats the hell out of spending intermission waiting for popcorn!

Hopeless Semantic
05-27-2008, 12:26 PM
This made me giggle.

Thanks for the light moment. It made me laugh pretty much out of control. When you're stuck in your own personal office and there's no one to annoy, you're afforded such luxuries.

Again, comical in its nature.

Shows how into technology I am! I thought the same thing! Now Ivy, what's so funny about that? It beats the hell out of spending intermission waiting for popcorn!

Often times it's much cheaper than the popcorn and less fattening. Although in the long run a tad bit messier. Hey, like the old saying goes if it doesn't get all over your face then it doesn't deserve to be in your mouth.

bug on your lip
05-27-2008, 01:20 PM
frenching & buttock squeezin ins the best

SFChrissy
05-27-2008, 02:13 PM
So did I Chrissy.

Shows how into technology I am! I thought the same thing! Now Ivy, what's so funny about that? It beats the hell out of spending intermission waiting for popcorn!

Narrow minded sluts...lets get back to the subject on hand...so chairmen do find while giving head in the movie theatres makes for difficult stain removal of popcorn butter and sticky soda on the knees of your pants or knee high sox???

bug on your lip
05-27-2008, 02:15 PM
she goes thru knee high sox like kleenex

SFChrissy
05-27-2008, 02:30 PM
she goes thru knee high sox like kleenexthat would relieve laundry duty since knee highs are cheap and easily disposable!!!

TomAz
05-29-2008, 03:23 PM
a hummer in a movie theater is hardly a pda since it's dark and you're trying not to be seen.

now this is PDA

C6RLE4MnW4g

SFChrissy
05-29-2008, 04:05 PM
or while waiting in traffic at the golden gate toll plaza!!!

garrett222
05-29-2008, 04:24 PM

*eyes widen*