PDA

View Full Version : UCLA Jazz and Regge Fest

Backwater
05-24-2008, 09:06 PM
http://jazzreggaefest.com/

It's seems like HipHop/Regge fest would be a more appropriate name but I guess UCLA went for the classier image.

Tomorrow and Monday, $35 a day. Who's going?

I'm going tomorrow to see Immortal Technique and The Roots. I'm really hoping Tech will appear as a guess with The Roots. Seeing ?uestlove keep the beat for his flows would be really cool.

PJandBompton
05-24-2008, 09:33 PM
Might stop by actually...what time are The Roots supposed to hit the stage?

bmack86
05-24-2008, 11:47 PM
I'm gonna try to sneak in after work tomorrow to see the roots. I might even be on the list, but I'm not sure.

Backwater
05-25-2008, 01:15 AM
Nobody else is excitied about Immortal Technique?

He's my favorite rapper ever, next to Biggie. If Tupac were still alive he would fucking DESTROY him in a battle. He would eat him, devour him, digest him, then shit him out and laugh at that shit, all within the 45 seconds or 1 minute he's given in the battle.

thelastgreatman
05-25-2008, 01:18 AM
Tupac sucked cocks, it's not that great of an accomplishment.

BlueDevil50
05-25-2008, 01:50 AM
hell, if that's no accomplishment, then what else do you have randy? ;)

thelastgreatman
05-25-2008, 01:54 AM
Yeah, but I could kick the shit out of him in either battle--rapping and cocksucking. Also not giving a fuck and the fundamentals of thug living. And how to say "*****" all sweet and stuff.

Backwater
05-25-2008, 02:04 AM
In case you weren't informed, most people think that Tupac was one of the best, if not the best, rapper ever.

Alright then thelastgreatman vs. Immortal Technique, let's see who wins.

Better yet thelastgreatman vs. Franco, Nocando, TheSaurus, MaddILLZ, Tut, Tantrum, Illmaculate or Iron Soloman. Either way you're fucked.

Why are you constantly trying to diminish other people's accomplishments? Oh, did your daddy beat you up? I'm sorry but grow the fuck up.

thelastgreatman
05-25-2008, 02:10 AM
I would love a Jazz and Regge Fest. First explain what the fuck Regge is, and then I'll tell you how it sucks.

BlueDevil50
05-25-2008, 09:13 AM
Yeah, but I could kick the shit out of him in either battle--rapping and cocksucking. Also not giving a fuck and the fundamentals of thug living. And how to say "*****" all sweet and stuff.

hahahaha excellent points all the way around...and i'd probably be in your corner cheering you on. pac's overrated.

betao
05-25-2008, 01:22 PM
Tupac was awesome. Randy, I normally agree with you on alot of things, but I've always been a fan of Tupac.

Backwater
05-26-2008, 04:35 PM
Wow that show sucked!

I've never seen a Roots show with so little energy.

Oh and anyone who paid to get in was a sucker considering there was about 6 or 7 different places where you could see perfectly through the gate.