PDA

View Full Version : Good idea or bad idea

SacredxSuperman
05-18-2008, 09:41 PM
MehMeh

miscorrections
05-18-2008, 09:43 PM
Begging and being a sorry whiny bitch is not attractive. Sending flowers after a breakup is desperate, and reeks of future restraining orders against you. Basically, sack up.

stinkbutt
05-18-2008, 09:45 PM
Sober up and find a new bitch

jazzz
05-18-2008, 09:49 PM
tell her you'll be fine with threesomes!!

kreutz2112
05-18-2008, 09:49 PM
kill yourself.

thelastgreatman
05-18-2008, 09:51 PM
Maturity is the measure of how good you are at goodbye.

Grow the fuck up.

SacredxSuperman
05-18-2008, 09:58 PM
ok bad idea ... got it

Pixiessp
05-19-2008, 12:33 AM

Grow the fuck up.

this somehow makes sense.

PassiveTheory
05-19-2008, 12:39 AM
Don't put that pussy on a pedestal.

twoheadedboy
05-19-2008, 12:55 AM
ok you guyz...
give the guy a break.. he is having a hard time and while i will admit, i can come up with some pretty witty responses to his plight, i feel bad.. and besides, we have all had these moments.

so, d00d...
sometimes it is just not meant to be. there are other girlz out there. BUT if you think somewhere deep down, she may still want to have something to do with you.. then go for it, pursue it. but dont pursue it with such fervor that you are going to get slapped in the fucking face with the big fat reality stick. you dont want to drive her away and you dont want to hear "i dont want anything to do with you." be subtle. take your time. and the opportunity will present itself. if not... get drunk, eat ice cream, and go to a strip club... but mind you... dont do all three of those things at the same time.

PassiveTheory
05-19-2008, 01:00 AM
There needs to be a strip club where they serve beer AND ice cream too.

Better yet, where the strippers get buckets of ice cream poured on them.

Yep, awesome mental image.

BROKENDOLL
05-19-2008, 01:40 AM
20 years old...I'd like to just say, "If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's yours. If it doesn't, then it never was..." Unfortunately, that's not so easy when it may be the first person to actually capture your heart. Because of the trust issues, and to avoid having them grow into permanent issues in the future, right now, set her free. It hurts for awhile, but not nearly as much as always wondering about the other's feelings or honesty and setting yourself up for more heartache with that same person. Honestly, neither one of you are ready to settle down if there's already issues of anything between you. You have to learn what love really is first...

Boourns
05-19-2008, 01:44 AM
Forget strippers, it's all about the hookers.

fiyahhh!
05-19-2008, 05:01 AM
Send her dead flowers.

gaypalmsprings
05-19-2008, 05:09 AM
You are messed up. You wrote "I will give her the space she wants and let her be alone". Do you own her or what? Send yourself flowers.

thestripe
05-19-2008, 05:25 AM
The persistent kisser guy is banging her now. Move on.

bug on your lip
05-19-2008, 05:35 AM
i don't know Superman... the chick seems a little flighty...
the 'he really wanted to kiss me' crap sounds like total bullshit... two, tango, etc....
u do need to move on... and 3 years from now you'll look back at this and realize what a god damn blessing it was that you did...

what i did was develop a really bad 'fuck off world' attitude & then suddenly i had more women throw themselves at me than i could deal with...

stinkbutt
05-19-2008, 06:20 AM
i can come up with some pretty witty responses to his plight

Since when

marooko
05-19-2008, 07:43 AM
Her reason being, she wants to be alone, and single

translation = im tired of your dick. i want several others.

TomAz
05-19-2008, 07:49 AM
marooko's right. in addition, translation = I'm tired of your whiny, pansy ass shriveled nutsack.

jackstraw94086
05-19-2008, 10:06 AM
i don't know Superman... the chick seems a little flighty...
the 'he really wanted to kiss me' crap sounds like total bullshit... two, tango, etc....

bug's actually right. That story is completely fucked. If she didn't toss the guy after the first attempt it means it was just a matter of time. There's no way his intentions couldn't have been obvious in the first place. Her even telling you the story in the first place seems like she was instigating a breakup.

Pixiessp
05-19-2008, 10:07 AM
Don't put that pussy on a pedestal.

ha ha ha!!!!

algunz
05-19-2008, 10:12 AM
"barely told her I loved her and showed her how I felt"

This was your biggest mistake.

Pixiessp
05-19-2008, 10:13 AM
love is........ love is........ LOVE IS...........

fill in the blank. It has many definitions yet none.

move on buddy.

chairmenmeow47
05-19-2008, 10:18 AM

Grow the fuck up.

marooko's right. in addition, translation = I'm tired of your whiny, pansy ass shriveled nutsack.

i agree with these. i'm not trying to be offensive, but 20 was the age i guessed before finishing the post or checking the profile. neither of you sounded ready for a serious relationship and i think it's time to move on. it sucks losing someone you were close to for a long time, but it sucks even more to rely on someone else for your happiness, and to beg them for it. learn to be happy with just plain old YOU or you won't be happy with anyone else.

also, the girlfriend sounds shady. some guy kept forcing himself upon her and she just sat there and gave in when you're her boyfriend? who was this guy? why was he at her house in the first place if he did douchebag stuff like this? why did she HAVE HIM OVER in the first place? and more importantly, WHY DID YOU BUY HER BULLSHIT AND TAKE HER BACK THE FIRST TIME?!

like dr. drew on loveline says, each time you talk to someone after a break-up, you're resetting the break-up clock and just prolonging the inevitable. stop talking to her for an extended period of time. stop checking her myspace. stop talking to mutual friends about her. learn from the mistakes and move on.

and don't air your relationship drama online. you're never going to get the response you want.

sorry to hear for your trouble and best of luck :)

Vic Viper
05-19-2008, 10:22 AM
love is........ love is........ LOVE IS...........

fill in the blank. It has many definitions yet none.

move on buddy.
All you need to know and all you need to know is, love is all you need....to know....

Anyway this thread is entirely right. Forget that bitch and find a new one right quick. Preferably one with loose morals.

thestripe
05-19-2008, 10:26 AM
YongBloods sister is a quick fix.

SFChrissy
05-19-2008, 10:32 AM
There needs to be a strip club where they serve beer AND ice cream too.

Better yet, where the strippers get buckets of ice cream poured on them.

Yep, awesome mental image.Holy Fucking Yeast Infection...PT WTF???

i agree with these. i'm not trying to be offensive, but 20 was the age i guessed before finishing the post or checking the profile. neither of you sounded ready for a serious relationship and i think it's time to move on. it sucks losing someone you were close to for a long time, but it sucks even more to rely on someone else for your happiness, and to beg them for it. learn to be happy with just plain old YOU or you won't be happy with anyone else.

also, the girlfriend sounds shady. some guy kept forcing himself upon her and she just sat there and gave in when you're her boyfriend? who was this guy? why was he at her house in the first place if he did douchebag stuff like this? why did she HAVE HIM OVER in the first place? and more importantly, WHY DID YOU BUY HER BULLSHIT AND TAKE HER BACK THE FIRST TIME?!

like dr. drew on loveline says, each time you talk to someone after a break-up, you're resetting the break-up clock and just prolonging the inevitable. stop talking to her for an extended period of time. stop checking her myspace. stop talking to mutual friends about her. learn from the mistakes and move on.

and don't air your relationship drama online. you're never going to get the response you want.

sorry to hear for your trouble and best of luck :)
Girl, your breaking it down like Dr. Ruth...get down!!!

everyone brings up great points but D00d your 20, meaning a baby with so much opportunity and pussy ahead. There are so many great chicks out there and so few guys...be your cool self and make new friends and loose the pressure you are experiencing with your current ex-girlfriend it displays as a big warning sign DESPERATE & INSECURE...

SFChrissy
05-19-2008, 10:33 AM
YongBloods sister is a quick fix.
That Bitch has some DSL's for sure!!!

jackstraw94086
05-19-2008, 10:49 AM
There are so many great chicks out there and so few guys...

lulz

Young blood
05-19-2008, 10:51 AM
<3.

Young Blood's Sister
05-19-2008, 10:56 AM
after i get done with em they always cry

thelastgreatman
05-19-2008, 10:57 AM
Have you considered the possibility that the reason she wants to split from you is that you're somehow simultaneously gay and a pussy? Now that's a real contradiction, which women hate. Plus they're all kinds of touchy about their squishboxes being properly dignified in the public eye, so when she sees you--a dude who could dress up as the personification of female genitalia and still somehow turn it into a big *** parade of gloryholes with high-powered firehoses of AIDS-infected semen with no off switch or limit to the reservoir...

... well, I mean... that's not going to look very confident. Women like confidence.

In other words, have you tried hitting her at all? Try hitting her not too hard just a few times first. If that doesn't work, switch to as hard as you can possibly hit and don't stop until she's unconscious, or looks like she wants to put out.

Young Blood's Sister
05-19-2008, 10:59 AM
yablo was right

Meh is totally trying to sound like Pot now

this is gettin creepy
like Brokendoll va-jay-jay creepy

thelastgreatman
05-19-2008, 11:01 AM
Bug, since when is it anything new that I go off on an unnecessarily long simile to express how something is gay? Go fuck yourself.

chairmenmeow47
05-19-2008, 11:04 AM
Have you considered the possibility that the reason she wants to split from you is that you're somehow simultaneously gay and a pussy? Now that's a real contradiction, which women hate. Plus they're all kinds of touchy about their squishboxes being properly dignified in the public eye, so when she sees you--a dude who could dress up as the personification of female genitalia and still somehow turn it into a big *** parade of gloryholes with high-powered firehoses of AIDS-infected semen with no off switch or limit to the reservoir...

... well, I mean... that's not going to look very confident. Women like confidence.

In other words, have you tried hitting her at all? Try hitting her not too hard just a few times first. If that doesn't work, switch to as hard as you can possibly hit and don't stop until she's unconscious, or looks like she wants to put out.

LOL, or to be more serious, i was thinking earlier that the second you stop talking to her and move on is the second she'll become interested again. that's your opportunity to indifferently turn her down (and possibly call her the wrong name). the tables will then turn in your favour and you will essentially "win" while she will be reduced to desperate drunk texts on a saturday night while she then settles on sloppy drunk sex with some pussy. the best revenge, IMO.

thelastgreatman
05-19-2008, 11:09 AM
In case you are located in SoCal, incredibly vaginatorious thread starter, you might want to consider bailing on the entire operation in the face of the overwhelming likelihood of the following possibilities:

You are from So Cal and she is not, in which case you're a passive aggressive douchebag so you should give up.

She is from So Cal and you are not, in which case the bitch is crazy, RUN.

You are both from SoCal--murder suicide is the only way to go.

SacredxSuperman
05-19-2008, 11:17 AM
Jesus christ, alright alright I get the point, try to move on and man up. Not the easiest thing while still in love, but alright. God damn.

thelastgreatman
05-19-2008, 11:21 AM
Love is an intoxicating illusion like any other drug addiction. Your brain is merely releasing happy chemicals to try to trick you into having to procreate. Take it to heart now 'cause as soon as you're finally away from her you'll wonder how the fuck you were ever so tunnel visioned about a relatively unremarkable person.

Probably a shitty lay too.

chairmenmeow47
05-19-2008, 11:23 AM
Love is an intoxicating illusion like any other drug addiction. Your brain is merely releasing happy chemicals to try to trick you into having to procreate. Take it to heart now 'cause as soon as you're finally away from her you'll wonder how the fuck you were ever so tunnel visioned about a relatively unremarkable person.

so very true man. love got me a warrant in california, but thankfully, i was a minor at the time :)

just wait, once you turn 21, you'll have access to a whole new level of drunk pussy, the easiest to hit.

SFChrissy
05-19-2008, 11:28 AM

Damn Randing...that one is on target!!!

SacredxSuperman
05-19-2008, 11:29 AM
Damn woman even agreed to hang out today as long as I promised not to "be all over her" ... so now idea how to take that, seeing she knows I still have feelings with her but still risks chilling with me.

Even though she did still want to be just friends, and thats all this could be.

SFChrissy
05-19-2008, 11:29 AM
Jesus christ, alright alright I get the point, try to move on and man up. Not the easiest thing while still in love, but alright. God damn.

Fuck trying...just do it!!! You'll feel liberated...

chairmenmeow47
05-19-2008, 11:33 AM
Damn woman even agreed to hang out today as long as I promised not to "be all over her" ... so now idea how to take that, seeing she knows I still have feelings with her but still risks chilling with me.

the "friends" thing is very hard to maintain directly after a breakup. there's too much confusion with boundaries and the roles you both will be playing in each other's lives.

the "friends" thing seems to work best (for the most part) after a long amount of time spent apart. you both have to remember how to live life without each other as mates before you can try to live together as friends. i personally though find that after the break-up phase wears off, i have no desire to even be their friends.

unless you haven't had the break-up sex yet. if not, that's what this "hanging out" session MUST be or don't do it at all. cause there's nothing like hot, angry, gotta-prove-yourself break-up sex. i'd take up the whole "having a relationship thing" again with someone just for that =P

SacredxSuperman
05-19-2008, 11:36 AM
the "friends" thing is very hard to maintain directly after a breakup. there's too much confusion with boundaries and the roles you both will be playing in each other's lives.

the "friends" thing seems to work best (for the most part) after a long amount of time spent apart. you both have to remember how to live life without each other as mates before you can try to live together as friends. i personally though find that after the break-up phase wears off, i have no desire to even be their friends.

unless you haven't had the break-up sex yet. if not, that's what this "hanging out" session MUST be or don't do it at all. cause there's nothing like hot, angry, gotta-prove-yourself break-up sex. i'd take up the whole "having a relationship thing" again with someone just for that =P

that actually occurred on Thursday ... twice ... good times though. So no idea why she agreed to hang out now.

thelastgreatman
05-19-2008, 11:36 AM
Ivy, let's you and me go somewhere nice and quiet and try to fuck each other into comas without mentioning dating even once, sound good?

bug on your lip
05-19-2008, 11:41 AM
fukk hanging out with her Superman !!
she just wants to see if the leash is working

TomAz
05-19-2008, 11:52 AM

that actually occurred on Thursday ... twice ... good times though. So no idea why she agreed to hang out now.

one of the two of you needs to grow a pair of balls.

thelastgreatman
05-19-2008, 11:54 AM
We better work on her--20 years is long enough to grow a pair when you have the necessary chromosomes. If they can grow an ear on somebody's back they can give this bitch some nuts under her neden.

jackstraw94086
05-19-2008, 11:58 AM

didn't you just tell a story about her giving into kissing some dude that she "didn't want to"?

Fuck balls, you need to grow some sense first.

Wouldn't it be ironic if that last goodbye lay is the one where she gives you herpes.

JustSteve
05-19-2008, 12:01 PM

my cousin attempted that awhile back...she is now 4 months pregnant and will be having the baby of a guy who cheated on her constantly. good times!

that's what you should do...have break up sex and get her pregnant, then she will be in your life forever.

FOR-EV-ER
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/Nonphenomenal/squints.jpg

marooko
05-19-2008, 12:05 PM
so very true man. love got me a warrant in california, but thankfully, i was a minor at the time :)

just wait, once you turn 21, you'll have access to a whole new level of drunk pussy, the easiest to hit.

lately, many of your posts have been fucking nuts. seems you are too. i want to come home to a boiling rabbit.

marooko
05-19-2008, 12:05 PM
my cousin attempted that awhile back...she is now 4 months pregnant and will be having the baby of a guy who cheated on her constantly. good times!

ask if she would have rather gotten the herps.

chairmenmeow47
05-19-2008, 12:10 PM
Ivy, let's you and me go somewhere nice and quiet and try to fuck each other into comas without mentioning dating even once, sound good?

it's on. so long as we don't have to sleep together, cause i starfish the bed :)

lately, many of your posts have been fucking nuts. seems you are too. i want to come home to a boiling rabbit.

i have no problem being nuts; however my nutsyness doesn't equal boiling rabbits!!! i'm single by choice!!!

my nutsyness equals driving to LA at the age of 16 by myself to see my long-distance boyfriend because a bunch of football players poured anti-freeze down my throat the week prior, falling asleep on the way home, having to drive back to arizona at 110 mph to be in a play that afternoon only to get pulled over by a cop and told that a helicopter had been following me for three hours till he could catch up with me, leaving me with a criminal speeding ticket that i never paid (since i was in enough trouble for going to cali in my mom's car without permission) and thus a warrant.

now that kinda crazy is much more fun than boiling rabbits!!! :)

your cousin fails at abortions.

Young blood
05-19-2008, 12:12 PM
Plz post pics of yourself and your ex. and I will advise you as what to do next.

bug on your lip
05-19-2008, 12:13 PM
<b> i hearts Ivy </b>

thelastgreatman
05-19-2008, 12:14 PM
... "starfish the bed?" Do explain, please. Initially I thought you were for some reason sitting in a bed trying to press a perfect impression of your browneye onto the sheets. If so, that's totally gross but I'll put up with it if there's some blowjay in it.

Young blood
05-19-2008, 12:14 PM
Ivy has a posse.

chairmenmeow47
05-19-2008, 12:16 PM
... "starfish the bed?" Do explain, please. Initially I thought you were for some reason sitting in a bed trying to press a perfect impression of your browneye onto the sheets. If so, that's totally gross but I'll put up with it if there's some blowjay in it.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

WOW, not what i meant AT ALL!

my ex says i "starfish the bed". meaning that i lay in the middle on my tummy and stretch out my limbs in all directions. there is no sleeping with me; there is only fighting for space. which is one of the reasons i rarely "sleep" with people :)

<3 you too, bug!

thelastgreatman
05-19-2008, 12:25 PM
That's the weirdest fucking sleeping position I've ever heard of.

For the record, after what I'd do to you you'd curl up like a little kitten. Assuming we don't have to rush to the hospital to reattach your vagina after I blast it through your back.

Wow, that was graphic.

BROKENDOLL
05-19-2008, 01:52 PM
yablo was right

Meh is totally trying to sound like Pot now

this is gettin creepy
like Brokendoll va-jay-jay creepy Sister, I doubt my va-jay-jay even comes close to being as creepy as your version!

SacredxSuperman
05-19-2008, 02:04 PM
Alright you guys can suck mah balls ... those who keep ripping on me atleast. After thinking and then after my time at the gym I've decided to just move on completely.

That and the fact this girl I've always wanted to hook up with wants to chill with me tonight, so I'm going to go ahead and go to a bar with her instead. Shibbyyy

thelastgreatman
05-19-2008, 02:05 PM
Try not to fuck up when you lean in to kiss her and accidentally blow a guy again or whatever happened.

captncrzy
05-19-2008, 02:06 PM
Dude, you're 20. The fact you are wanting a committed relationship rather than forking everything in sight is beyond me.

Go fuck around for about 10 years and then start thinking about a relationship.

SFChrissy
05-19-2008, 02:06 PM
get 'em boy...that was quick!!!

SacredxSuperman
05-19-2008, 02:07 PM
Try not to fuck up when you lean in to kiss her and accidentally blow a guy again or whatever happened.

I hate you ... but you still gave good advice so i'll let the hate slide.

chairmenmeow47
05-19-2008, 02:08 PM

For the record, after what I'd do to you you'd curl up like a little kitten. Assuming we don't have to rush to the hospital to reattach your vagina after I blast it through your back.

Wow, that was graphic.

o_O

that WAS graphic, even for you!!!

Alright you guys can suck mah balls ... those who keep ripping on me atleast. After thinking and then after my time at the gym I've decided to just move on completely.

That and the fact this girl I've always wanted to hook up with wants to chill with me tonight, so I'm going to go ahead and go to a bar with her instead. Shibbyyy

HOLLA! that's what i like to hear :)

kreutz2112
05-19-2008, 02:09 PM
you guys, if I ever ask for life advice on the message board kill me. thx.

PassiveTheory
05-19-2008, 02:09 PM
The fact girls even want a pussy like you makes me motivated to put myself out there more.

PassiveTheory
05-19-2008, 02:10 PM
you guys, if I ever ask for life advice on the message board kill me. thx.

Oooh! Ooooooooh! Can I fire the gun? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE?...

marooko
05-19-2008, 02:10 PM
OH GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUNZ!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!! YOUR AVATAR LOOKS TOO MUCH LIKE BD'S.

SacredxSuperman
05-19-2008, 02:12 PM
I should get this thread deleted ... due to me looking like an absolute pansy right bout now. Last time I post threads like this >.<

PassiveTheory
05-19-2008, 02:13 PM
I should get this thread deleted ... due to me looking like an absolute pansy right bout now. Last time I post threads like this >.<

That would make you look even more like a pansy biatch.

chairmenmeow47
05-19-2008, 02:13 PM

don't worry, it's how most of us learn not to post this stuff :)

and my mom always says, if you're going to be a fool for anything, it might as well be for love!

SFChrissy
05-19-2008, 02:14 PM
The fact girls even want a pussy like you makes me motivated to put myself out there more.

how did we let this past?

pics plz. ill be the judge.damn you fuckers are killing me today!!!

thelastgreatman
05-19-2008, 02:15 PM
Maybe your ex was psychic and she saw into the future what would become of this thread and decided you ARE a total pussy.

Then she came and fucked me. You can have her back now--might wanna wash her though.

paganman7
05-19-2008, 02:16 PM
Dude, you're 20. The fact you are wanting a committed relationship rather than forking everything in sight is beyond me.

I was in a committed relationship with my high school girlfriend at the age of 15. 9 years later she became my wife, and 2 years ago she had our daughter.

I may be a big pussy, but I'm a damn happy pussy.

BROKENDOLL
05-19-2008, 02:16 PM

Even though she did still want to be just friends, and thats all this could be. Whoa,whoa,whoa! Ivy's right about it being too soon to remain just friends. Especially when one of you is heartbroken over the situation. Either A: The kissing dude hasn't contacted her in the past 24 hours. Or, B: She just wants to make sure that you're still hangin' on in case he doesn't. In any case, think about yourself being a horse, and her waving a carrot...You'll come trotting over in a heartbeat, but if "Mr.Studly" comes around, he'll be the one gettin' the 8 second ride. Blow her off this time. And the next, etc. Make her realize that you WOULD HAVE been there for her, whereas the pony express dude may be just that...8 seconds and gone! BTW, Superman... "WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF CHICKS!" :)-

SacredxSuperman
05-19-2008, 02:34 PM
Whoa,whoa,whoa! Ivy's right about it being too soon to remain just friends. Especially when one of you is heartbroken over the situation. Either A: The kissing dude hasn't contacted her in the past 24 hours. Or, B: She just wants to make sure that you're still hangin' on in case he doesn't. In any case, think about yourself being a horse, and her waving a carrot...You'll come trotting over in a heartbeat, but if "Mr.Studly" comes around, he'll be the one gettin' the 8 second ride. Blow her off this time. And the next, etc. Make her realize that you WOULD HAVE been there for her, whereas the pony express dude may be just that...8 seconds and gone! BTW, Superman... "WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF CHICKS!" :)-

Alright I think you guys missed something. The kissing dude was months ago, thats when I lost my trust in her and broke up with her first. They haven't spoken since. That thing is not the problem at all right now.

BROKENDOLL
05-19-2008, 02:39 PM
how did we let this past?

pics plz. ill be the judge. Ya know...If there wasn't such a fuckin' ruckus about it, I'd repost that stupid pic, God Dammit! Somebody sent it to me on my cellphone last year and thought the shit was funny as fuck. A TALKING VAGINA. Can you imagine? AND NO, IT WASN'T MY VAGINA! But, do you think for a minute that these good people were gonna believe that? Hell no! Geez, the whole damned scenario started when someone called Randy a vagina face and escalated to my almost getting banned! Christ All mighty! A vagina that could talk? I've worked too hard just to make sure mine doesn't do anything more than whistle!

marooko
05-19-2008, 02:40 PM
Alright I think you guys missed something. The kissing dude was months ago, thats when I lost my trust in her and broke up with her first. They haven't spoken since. That thing is not the problem at all right now.

it should be part of it. or at least part of why you should stay away from her. Or maybe get back with her and introduce us.

BROKENDOLL
05-19-2008, 02:41 PM
I should get this thread deleted ... due to me looking like an absolute pansy right bout now. Last time I post threads like this >.< Could be worse, my friend. You could go on with everyone thinking you had a talking vagina!

marooko
05-19-2008, 02:42 PM
Ya know...If there wasn't such a fuckin' ruckus about it, I'd repost that stupid pic, God Dammit! Somebody sent it to me on my cellphone last year and thought the shit was funny as fuck. A TALKING VAGINA. Can you imagine? AND NO, IT WASN'T MY VAGINA! But, do you think for a minute that these good people were gonna believe that? Hell no! Geez, the whole damned scenario started when someone called Randy a vagina face and escalated to my almost getting banned! Christ All mighty! A vagina that could talk? I've worked too hard just to make sure mine doesn't do anything more than whistle!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EDIT EDIT!!!

chairmenmeow47
05-19-2008, 02:43 PM
Ya know...If there wasn't such a fuckin' ruckus about it, I'd repost that stupid pic, God Dammit! Somebody sent it to me on my cellphone last year and thought the shit was funny as fuck. A TALKING VAGINA. Can you imagine? AND NO, IT WASN'T MY VAGINA! But, do you think for a minute that these good people were gonna believe that? Hell no! Geez, the whole damned scenario started when someone called Randy a vagina face and escalated to my almost getting banned! Christ All mighty! A vagina that could talk? I've worked too hard just to make sure mine doesn't do anything more than whistle!

wait, so you posted a vagina on the boards? it wasn't your vagina? i feel dirty after reading this post, lol. more dirty than randy's even.

TomAz
05-19-2008, 02:43 PM

see if you can make it through the night without crying

that you know of, at least.

Young blood
05-19-2008, 02:45 PM
I fucked your girlfriend.

thelastgreatman
05-19-2008, 02:45 PM
Tom's a lot more fun when he's mean. Mean Tom, you should come around more often. You're better than Inconceivably Boring Tom by far.

(Sorry Boring Tom--you're nice too)

BlueDevil50
05-19-2008, 02:46 PM

Wow, that was graphic.

lol woooooooooooow! no matter what you say, the good and the bad, THIS will always be what i remember you by. thank you sir, for makin me laugh so fucking hard.

TomAz
05-19-2008, 02:47 PM
He's better off hearing the unadulterated truth than some Dr Phil crap.

paganman7
05-19-2008, 02:48 PM
see if you can make it through the night without crying

LMFAO!

You just made me spit water all over myself!

Blinken
05-19-2008, 02:49 PM
Marooko seems to be having a nervous breakdown . . .

gaypalmsprings
05-19-2008, 02:50 PM

You are playing for the wrong team. Kiss a dude & I get a toaster oven.

TomAz
05-19-2008, 02:51 PM
I was in a committed relationship with my high school girlfriend at the age of 15. 9 years later she became my wife, and 2 years ago she had our daughter.

I may be a big pussy, but I'm a damn happy pussy.

I was gonna say "nothing wrong with that, congrats" til I read that last sentence. I got married at 21, myself, but I don't call myself a pussy for it.

marooko
05-19-2008, 02:51 PM
Marooko seems to be having a nervous breakdown . . .

no attention please. im going away till this blows over.

Blinken
05-19-2008, 02:53 PM
You are playing for the wrong team. Kiss a dude & I get a toaster oven.

So you part of the Bank of Gay or something now? Free toaster with new account?

PassiveTheory
05-19-2008, 02:54 PM
LOL.

SacredxSuperman
05-19-2008, 03:07 PM
Alright well thanks for the uhh .. harsh real advice. As much as you all took shots at me, it was needed to snap me outta this. Now tonight I will go out and have some fun and complete forget bout this shitt.

Like Stan said in that one South Park episode where him and Wendy broke up

Stan: Hey Wendy! You're a bitch. Token, (holds up middle finger) right here, buddy.

jackstraw94086
05-19-2008, 03:19 PM
So you part of the Bank of Gay or something now? Free toaster with new account?

it's all part of the homosexual agenda.

humanoid
05-19-2008, 04:04 PM
man, good luck with this.......

not to minimize the extent of your heartbreak, because we've all been there (ok, not everyone)........but at the age of 20, this will probably happen to you several more times...just make sure you learn from it, that's the best you can do....because others trying to give relationship advice is nearly futile.....you can mean well, and you can try, but the dynamics are always a little different, and each situation involves someone else's unique set of psychological issues .....

honestly assess your role in whatever went wrong, and learn from that so you don't make the same mistakes over again next time,.....you can't account for someone else's insanity, but you can make sure yours isn't the reason for your next breakup

JustSteve
05-19-2008, 04:06 PM
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

WOW, not what i meant AT ALL!

my first thought included browneye, too.

PassiveTheory
05-19-2008, 04:06 PM
Alright well thanks for the uhh .. harsh real advice. As much as you all took shots at me, it was needed to snap me outta this. Now tonight I will go out and have some fun and complete forget bout this shitt.

Like Stan said in that one South Park episode where him and Wendy broke up

Stan: Hey Wendy! You're a bitch. Token, (holds up middle finger) right here, buddy.

Now you're quoting one of the worst South Park episodes ever... lame.

thelastgreatman
05-19-2008, 04:14 PM
Yeah, but that moment when he gives Token the finger is pretty funny. Don't remember the rest of the episode, but that reference instantly pulled a vivid memory. 'Twas funny.

Hey dickless guy who started the thread--so... how long do you plan to let us keep this up for? Did you ever imagine when you started this thread that by the time it was over you'd know how it feels to be a woman?

SacredxSuperman
05-19-2008, 04:23 PM
Yeah, but that moment when he gives Token the finger is pretty funny. Don't remember the rest of the episode, but that reference instantly pulled a vivid memory. 'Twas funny.

Hey dickless guy who started the thread--so... how long do you plan to let us keep this up for? Did you ever imagine when you started this thread that by the time it was over you'd know how it feels to be a woman?

Alright thats enough, I get the damn point already. As for being dickless, I'd post a pic to prove this theory wrong, but I'm worried you may enjoy it just a tad bit too much.

thelastgreatman
05-19-2008, 04:25 PM
I saw them--your girlfriend has a big collage of those pictures, her and the other girls try to play "Where's The Dick?" or something with it.

To date, no one has ever found even one dick in the 140 pictures.

SacredxSuperman
05-19-2008, 04:28 PM
I saw them--your girlfriend has a big collage of those pictures, her and the other girls try to play "Where's The Dick?" or something with it.

To date, no one has ever found even one dick in the 140 pictures.

umm do you enjoy being witty, or is it something I said that makes you so mad to try to put me down for no reason?

gaypalmsprings
05-19-2008, 04:29 PM
Alright thats enough, I get the damn point already. As for being dickless, I'd post a pic to prove this theory wrong, but I'm worried you may enjoy it just a tad bit too much.

Maybe she's an Obama girl.

kreutz2112
05-19-2008, 04:29 PM
umm do you enjoy being witty, or is it something I said that makes you so mad to try to put me down for no reason?

sacred, i'd kick his ass.

CalmerThanYou
05-19-2008, 04:30 PM

You're a fucking pussy being a new guy coming to the internetz to realize the harsh realities of life.

I bet you've tasted another mans cum on her lips before.

Just saying.

thelastgreatman
05-19-2008, 04:32 PM
....... no, there's nothing I hate more than being witty.

SacredxSuperman
05-19-2008, 04:32 PM
You're a fucking pussy being a new guy coming to the internetz to realize the harsh realities of life.

I bet you've tasted another mans cum on her lips before.

Just saying.

Nah not really, I just felt like venting, sue me? If you guys had so many problems with the post could have just ignored it and let it die out. Not like any of you have gone through hard times and just needed to vent or something. Piss off

humanoid
05-19-2008, 04:33 PM
some things just are the way they are.....LastGreatMan....,,just happens to be witty....I don't know if it's that he enjoys it....he just might not be able to help himself.....but I'd bet he probably enjoys it a little too

CalmerThanYou
05-19-2008, 04:35 PM
Nah not really, I just felt like venting, sue me? If you guys had so many problems with the post could have just ignored it and let it die out. Not like any of you have gone through hard times and just needed to vent or something. Piss off

We are all perfect except for you. And are normal and have real life people we could talk to about this, OR friends we have made on here to consult via PM. You have 40 posts, the only thing people know about you is that you are a puss.

And not having an avatar is sketchy. Are you a narc?

thelastgreatman
05-19-2008, 04:36 PM
I honestly had no idea. This hilarity is a curse, seriously--everyone's always laughing and I NEVER KNOW WHY!

Oh wait, that's right, they're laughing at this pussy dude. Ha, that is funny. Now I get it.

SacredxSuperman
05-19-2008, 04:39 PM
We are all perfect except for you. And are normal and have real life people we could talk to about this, OR friends we have made on here to consult via PM. You have 40 posts, the only thing people know about you is that you are a puss.

And not having an avatar is sketchy. Are you a narc?

Edit: PS, if you are superman, why are you acting so wimpy? NOT COOL.

Alright I did talk to my actual friends about it and all that other crap. Wow justt forget it, I'm not gonna sit here and argue with no-one here really agreeing with me or anything. One post, one mistake, and I'm an instant pus? Rightt.

humanoid
05-19-2008, 04:41 PM
man, good luck with this.......

not to minimize the extent of your heartbreak, because we've all been there (ok, not everyone)........but at the age of 20, this will probably happen to you several more times...just make sure you learn from it, that's the best you can do....because others trying to give relationship advice is nearly futile.....you can mean well, and you can try, but the dynamics are always a little different, and each situation involves someone else's unique set of psychological issues .....

honestly assess your role in whatever went wrong, and learn from that so you don't make the same mistakes over again next time,.....you can't account for someone else's insanity, but you can make sure yours isn't the reason for your next breakup

I already tried to offer you honest advice

gaypalmsprings
05-19-2008, 04:41 PM
Rightt.

Young blood
05-19-2008, 04:42 PM
INTERNET.

humanoid
05-19-2008, 04:42 PM
seriously...

CalmerThanYou
05-19-2008, 04:44 PM
Alright I did talk to my actual friends about it and all that other crap. Wow justt forget it, I'm not gonna sit here and argue with no-one here really agreeing with me or anything. One post, one mistake, and I'm an instant pus? Rightt.

Perhaps telling a story about what happened on this day would be more entertaining and would get you a more favorable response from strangerz on the netz

http://www.thehotcrew.com/wp-content/Emo-Day.jpg

CalmerThanYou
05-19-2008, 04:46 PM
Sorry, but this made me LOL.

Taken no more than 10 seconds after Supermans GF needed space

http://media.funlol.com/content/img/poor-emo-kid.jpg

Young blood
05-19-2008, 04:47 PM
hey laser *** you are not funny.

humanoid
05-19-2008, 04:47 PM
I love the multiple amateur photogs

SacredxSuperman
05-19-2008, 04:51 PM
Anywayyssss its been fun, I'm gonna head out and enjoy myself, adioss.

amyzzz
05-19-2008, 04:51 PM
This is a sad, sad thread

SacredxSuperman
05-19-2008, 04:55 PM
This is a sad, sad thread

yaa i knoww makes me look bad now doesn't it.

But honestly, I just posted this because I thought the people around here were nice, and uhh whatever word I can't think of right about now, and it back-fired on me. Sorry I wasted everyones time, but I'm fine now anyway, and coping, and thanks for the advice to those who gave it, as harsh as it may be (some things need to be given that way anyway). I honestly don't want everyone looking at me like a pussy or whatever the hell else because of this one thread, so my badd, won't happen again and I'll go back to posting just bout music and other random shit.

Thanks and sorry at the same time? I zunno

Blinken
05-19-2008, 05:00 PM
But honestly, I just posted this because I thought the people around here were nice

that was your first mistake.

thelastgreatman
05-19-2008, 05:06 PM

But honestly, I just posted this because I thought the people around here were nice, and uhh whatever word I can't think of right about now, and it back-fired on me. Sorry I wasted everyones time, but I'm fine now anyway, and coping, and thanks for the advice to those who gave it, as harsh as it may be (some things need to be given that way anyway). I honestly don't want everyone looking at me like a pussy or whatever the hell else because of this one thread, so my badd, won't happen again and I'll go back to posting just bout music and other random shit.

Jesus Christ, stop being a pussy already. I'm not even a chick and I still don't want you anywhere near my vagina based on this never-ending suckfest you're putting on.

Here's a serious piece of advice: try treating the next girl you're trying to bang like you're not a particularly nice guy just a little. Whatever you do don't apologize like that. If that doesn't work, feed her some coke. If that doesn't work, feed her some Xanax and Ambien. If that doesn't work, take the pussy. Try not to cry all over the pussy while taking it.

humanoid
05-19-2008, 05:06 PM

more advice.....don't take a message board too seriously.....a lot of people on here are nice....a lot enjoy strictly talking shit.....if people get aggressive and attack you, there are 2 ways of handling it...laugh it off and ignore them....or fight back and tell them to fuck themselves....don't try to rationalize with them, it only feeds into it

humanoid
05-19-2008, 05:08 PM
Jesus Christ, stop being a pussy already. I'm not even a chick and I still don't want you anywhere near my vagina based on this never-ending suckfest you're putting on.

Here's a serious piece of advice: try treating the next girl you're trying to bang like you're not a particularly nice guy just a little. Whatever you do don't apologize like that. If that doesn't work, feed her some coke. If that doesn't work, feed her some Xanax and Ambien. If that doesn't work, take the pussy. Try not to cry all over the pussy while taking it.

or better yet, follow his advice.....it would be more entertaining that way

miscorrections
05-19-2008, 05:08 PM
Oh my god would you stop abusing periods? Seriously, I want to cover your keyboard in Tampax.

humanoid
05-19-2008, 05:15 PM
no..........

humanoid
05-19-2008, 05:18 PM
They are abuse of an over-extended ellipsis, not periods.

kreutz2112
05-19-2008, 05:19 PM
humanoids period key is stuck.

miscorrections
05-19-2008, 05:30 PM
Ellipses deserve better than to be pounded out by your hamfist.

Hannahrain
05-19-2008, 05:31 PM
You're being wasteful. Please leave some for the rest of us. This is where global warming comes from.

humanoid
05-19-2008, 05:32 PM
I wish my life was so empty....

humanoid
05-19-2008, 05:32 PM
oops

betao
05-19-2008, 08:16 PM
Sacred, dont let all of us get to you. I went through something kinda similar over a year ago, and I can understand wanting to vent and wanting to get multiple opinions from people who have probably been through the same situation. Don't take any of the jokes that have been thrown at you seriously - that is just the way the good ol' coachella board functions. Just take our advice how you want it, and have a good time at V-fest in August.

Oh, and that southpark episode wasn't THAT bad. Even though its been a while since I've seen it, I remember liking it.

gaypalmsprings
05-19-2008, 08:18 PM
Anywayyssss its been fun, I'm gonna head out and enjoy myself, adioss.

Keep in touch. We love to help.

algunz
05-19-2008, 08:35 PM
OH GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUNZ!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!! YOUR AVATAR LOOKS TOO MUCH LIKE BD'S.

I will look into this directly.

marooko
05-19-2008, 08:42 PM
gunz, im sorry. something happened and i just wanna forget it now. your avatar is way different now too. forget what i said, lets move on.

goodgrl
05-19-2008, 08:43 PM
I will look into this directly.

WOW! They really do, gunz how long with the new avatar?

algunz
05-19-2008, 08:46 PM
I just changed it.

Maroo was right. Mine and BD's looked frighteningly similar. I didn't want to further the confusion.

marooko
05-19-2008, 08:49 PM
WOW! They really do, gunz how long with the new avatar?

*SLAP*
mind your business woman.

thestripe
05-20-2008, 03:53 AM

seduce and destroy shtick.