PDA

View Full Version : MHD

Sexecutioner
05-13-2008, 10:54 PM
ok, so i finally entered the HD revolution and just got an HD tv. also just got an HD box from tine warner. and after a couple of days i discovered the best channel ever! seriously...ever!

MUSIC HIGH DEFINITION

i have never turned it on and been disappointed (granted ive only had it a couple days, but fuck, just constant awesome live performances, all from great bands. so far ive seen live shows from amy winehouse, the who, eric clapton, heart, the eagles, pearl jam, radiohead, and all in glorious HD!!! i know i sound like a fuckin commercial, but it looks so good i really feel like im at these shows. its amazing, and i just wanted to share. thanks for listening. if you have HD and dont get this channel, call your cable company and order that shit. im stoked i get it for free. surprised i dont have to pay extra for once.

Sushov23
05-13-2008, 11:07 PM
there is an AWESOME Arcade Fire performance on that. I remember it used to be on demand.

g0k1ngsg0
05-13-2008, 11:14 PM
music HD is cool, but they repeat alot of stuff. do you get HDNET? just wait for sunday :D. concerts all day long!

Sexecutioner
05-13-2008, 11:24 PM
music HD is cool, but they repeat alot of stuff. do you get HDNET? just wait for sunday :D. concerts all day long!

concerts all day long on mhd or hdnet? i dont know if i get hdnet or not yet. still checking out all my new channels...

g0k1ngsg0
05-13-2008, 11:30 PM
sorry, it's HDNET that shows concerts all day on sundays. I think they call it Live Music Sunday.

Kali27
05-14-2008, 12:16 AM
I don't have television... let alone hi-def... seems like an even scarier version... now people really will think that television is reality.

flowbee
05-14-2008, 12:37 AM
Saw the Isle Of Wight festival in HD. Pretty cool.