PDA

View Full Version : Snow Patrol 2005 recording

dioscorides
05-09-2008, 09:06 AM
does anyone have a copy of snow patrol's 2005 set (or know where i can download it from)? i was able to get about 1/3 of it from the trader's den. it was inactivated while i was still downloading it. i have scoured the "internets" for it with no luck since then.

thanks in advance.

tubescape
05-12-2008, 08:32 AM
1/3 of the set is all you want, at the last 1/3. the first 2/3 of the set as I recall was plagued by technical difficulties. i remember watching them for about 25 min and 3 or 4 songs were just all f*cked up. saw them on their tour last year when they played the Santa Barbara Bowl and the experience, sound, everything, were leaps and bounds better. The audience showing was really weak for that gig though, more than 35% of the seats were empty and the place only sits about 5,000.

dioscorides
05-12-2008, 10:17 AM
i don't really remember a whole lot about the set. i remember the lead singer saying something about it being hot enough for scottish men to combust.

i do remember the bravery's equipment blowing up on them in the mohave tent the next day and forcing them to do a u2 cover while the techs worked on the equipment. i don't remember which song though.

edit:
it was "An Cat Dubh".