PDA

View Full Version : Rock The Bells L.A. tickets pre-sale tomorrow.

OutOfmYminD
05-07-2008, 05:57 PM
You stepped all over them as you left Coachella but the Rock The Bells lineup this year shouldn't be dismissed. If you haven't seen it you can check it out here http://www.guerillaunion.com/rockthebells/ , it's incredibly sick.

Needless to say I'm very excited about it and have no doubt that it will sell out very quickly. To my dismay not many of my friends share my excitement or sense of urgency so I doubt they will be find tickets at a reasonable price if they decide at a later date that they want to go.

Is there anyone on this board that has gone to Rock The Bells in the past, or will be going this year?

Trick Loves The Kids
05-07-2008, 06:27 PM
I went to last year's in SF. It was pretty lame, to be honest. This year's lineup is really awesome, though (TRIBE!) so I'm going again. I'm glad there won't be any Rage fans there this year.

whynotsmile99
05-07-2008, 06:33 PM
its a good line up no doubt, but i think im done with RTB. too crowded, way uncomfortable. and that was in SF with great weather. Good music though.

theres no way in hell i'm driving to the devils asshole aka glen helen to bake in the sun for this.

wear your sunscreen trick

suprefan
05-07-2008, 07:00 PM
And there is a Rock The Bells thread, but peopel don tlook for those kinds of things.

rockrdudetim
05-07-2008, 07:01 PM
rap sux lol screw that i like my diversity only to be within the indie rock realm. and also old people are allowed.

Sushov23
05-07-2008, 07:06 PM
I hate how it's not GA anymore, you either get PIT, GA 1, GA2, or LAWN. Fucking money hungry bastards.

bmack86
05-07-2008, 07:37 PM
The sound was so shitty at Glen Helen. It all sounded like one big bass fest, with nothing to distinguish.

humanoid
05-07-2008, 07:40 PM
I want to go based upon the lineup....but my experience at Glen Helen for last years Rock the Bells was so abysmal, that there is absolutely nothing that could make me go again

OutOfmYminD
05-07-2008, 09:12 PM
That's too bad about the sound, I think I'm still going to risk it but that would be a complete buzz kill.

instinct
05-08-2008, 11:01 AM
I want to go based upon the lineup....but my experience at Glen Helen for last years Rock the Bells was so abysmal, that there is absolutely nothing that could make me go again

Same here..

Sushov23
05-08-2008, 11:29 AM
100 bucks for PIT tickets. I don't know if this lineup is worth 100 dollars. I hate how they are doing it this year. Plus Glen Helen sucks BALLS.