PDA

View Full Version : Dave Navarro and DJ Scribble @ The Hard Rock

CalmerThanYou
05-05-2008, 04:50 PM
I was at the Hard Rock in SD yesterday, and Dave Navarro and DJ Scribble were doing some shit where Scribble was playing some electro tracks, and Navarro was playing guitar over them. It was pretty entertaining actually, not being a huge face of either.

My favorite was ROBOT ROCK for obvious reasons. Anyone seen anything like this before?

If nothing else it was entertaining.

Sexecutioner
05-06-2008, 02:44 PM
I was at the Hard Rock in SD yesterday, and Dave Navarro and DJ Scribble were doing some shit where Scribble was playing some electro tracks, and Navarro was playing guitar over them. It was pretty entertaining actually, not being a huge face of either.

My favorite was ROBOT ROCK for obvious reasons. Anyone seen anything like this before?

If nothing else it was entertaining.

i was actually planning on going to this, being a huge fan of both janes, and the hard rock pool, but couldnt make it at the last minute. damnit, sounds like it was cool, i was hoping it sucked since i had to miss it. ;)

CalmerThanYou
05-06-2008, 03:12 PM
it was good times indeed, the DJ + guitar combo was cool

digitaldragon03
05-06-2008, 03:41 PM
I didnt know DJ Scribble was still alive.

superfiction
06-21-2008, 10:46 AM
thats sorta like hybrid with peter de stefano playing live guitar over the synth tracks and programming. that sounds like it was dope though

SFChrissy
06-23-2008, 08:59 AM
They've been doing this for a while...

JebusLives
06-23-2008, 04:43 PM
It's a shame Navarro treats his career like a session musician... in my opinion he's one of the last great guitarists. His solo album was pretty decent, as well.